Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabana - part 3

"Brian's mom wants to talk"

75
11 Comments 11
23.6k Views 23.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"The story continues - as requested..."

It was Saturday morning just before nine when my phone rang. I shook myself awake and picked up my phone, wondering who the hell was calling me this early. I didn't recognize the number and let it go to voicemail while I went to drain the lizard. I sat on the edge of the bed and listened to the message.

"This is Cheryl, Brian's mom. We need to discuss our visit in the pool last Thursday. I would like to see you today, so please call or text me back."

I wondered if this was good or bad? I texted her and asked when and where she wanted to meet.

"I'm going grocery shopping at ten. Come meet me at the shopping center on the east side of the Walmart. Text me when you're here."

I replied that I would be there just after ten and jumped in the shower. With my shorts and a t-shirt on I drove to the shopping center, found the east side of the Walmart and looked for one of their cars. I saw the black Escalade at the far end of the lot facing the building and pulled up next to it. I texted her that I was there and the darkly tinted passenger front window rolled down and Cheryl gave me a wave.

I stepped out of my truck and she told me to get in the back as she rolled up the window. I opened the rear door and climbed in the passenger side as she moved from the front and joined me in the back. With her hair in a ponytail and wearing a tight t-shirt and snug jeans, she looked closer to thirty than fifty.

"Thanks for meeting me," she said with a smile. "I keep thinking about our afternoon in the pool."

"Me, too," I replied. "I was hoping you were going to ask me to come by for a swim."

"We'll see," she promised. "First we need to talk. You haven't told anyone, have you?"

"No. I promised I wouldn't and I won't."

"Good, just checking," she continued. "So here is how things will work..."

"You look great," I said with a grin.

"Thank you," she giggled. "As I was saying..."

"I want to kiss you so bad right now," I teased as I put my hand on her thigh.

She rolled her eyes and smirked before pursing her lips and giving me a quick kiss.

"Now, listen," she said sternly. "If this is going to continue we need an understanding. I have much more to lose than you if anyone finds out."

"Okay, I understand that. How about another kiss?"

She leaned in and gave me a deep kiss, running her tongue over my lips before moving away. I felt her hand on my upper thigh and her fingertips began to caress my now-hardening cock through the material of my shorts.

"So," she continued. "I will decide if, when and where we meet. I will call or text you, you will never call or text me first. Understand?"

I swallowed and nodded my head as her fingers travelled along the bulge in my shorts. She leaned in and blew gently in my ear.

"And we do what I want," she whispered. "Okay?"

"Okay," I croaked.

"And if you behave, I'll let you do what you want."

Her tongue licked my ear and she took my earlobe into her mouth, sucking it gently.

"Take your shorts down for me," she whispered.

I pulled my shorts down to my knees and my swollen prick sprung up. Her finger ran over the tip, causing it to twitch as she giggled. Slowly her fingernail ran along the length from tip to balls and back up as she whispered once more.

"So you were telling me that you like to jerk off thinking about your friends' moms. Tell me some more."

I swallowed as her fingernail grazed the sensitive glans and make my cock twitch again.

ahsly_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ahsly_smith

"Who else gets you excited like this?" she quizzed.

"Jeremy's mom is pretty hot," I admitted.

"Mrs. Harper?" Cheryl confirmed.

"Yeah," I moaned as her finger swirled over the fat, swollen tip.

"Hmm, I can see that," she mused. "She is attractive... and has a really big set of tits. You want to fuck her tits, don't you?”

I nodded.

"What? I didn't hear you?" Cheryl teased as she rubbed the drop of precum around my tip.

"Yes," I huffed. "I would love to fuck her tits."

"Stick your big, fat prick between them..." she whispered. "Fuck her big tits until you cum all over them..."

I moaned in agreement as her finger continued to tease my throbbing cock.

"Who else?"

"Mrs. Schulz," I replied.

"Oh, now I'm a little surprised. Nice looking but nothing special – what do you like about her?"

I swallowed again as she wrapped her hand around me and began stroking.

"Oh, I know," she whispered. "She does have a nice bum, big and firm."

"Yeah," I grunted.

"Maybe you want to fuck her from behind and grab that nice, big bum?" she teased as her tongue flicked my ear. "Or maybe you want to fuck her in the bum? Is that what you think about? Sticking your big cock in her tight bum?"

I nodded as I felt the pressure building in my balls. Cum started seeping out and began a thin trail down my shaft, her hand becoming slick as she slowly pumped.

"Ooh, you're such a naughty boy," she teased. "Jacking yourself off while you dream about tit fucking or ass fucking your friends' moms. Are you a naughty boy?"

"Y-yes," I stammered as her hand pumped faster.

"What are you?" she whispered. "Tell me."

"I'm a naughty boy."

"Who does what?"

"Who jerks off to my friends' moms," I huffed as my cock was ready to burst.

"Show me," she instructed. "Jerk off for me, naughty boy."

I grabbed my cock and pumped furiously as she watched and giggled.

"Oh, yeah, jerk that big cock," she urged.

I groaned loudly as my cock exploded, spurts of hot cum flying over my chest and stomach as she urged me on.

"That's it, jerk yourself off, show me that load of creamy cum you have for me."

My swollen balls pumped empty and my fist was now slathered in a slick, greasy mess as I slowly stopped stroking. I let out a low moan and watched her scoop up a fingerful of the creamy liquid from my shirt and put it in her mouth. She ran her finger through another puddle before putting it to my mouth and rubbing it over my lips. With a giggle, she leaned in and licked my lips clean.

"Such a naughty boy," she teased.

I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"So do we have an understanding?" she quizzed.

"Yes," I agreed.

"Good," she said with a big grin.

She reached down and picked up a package of wet wipes, pulling a few out and handing one to me. She wiped her hands and mouth before reaching down again and pulling out a few shopping bags.

"You have a nice weekend," she said as she opened the door. "I have shopping to do. Please lock the doors."

She slipped out, closed the door and walked behind the car towards the store as I wiped up what I could. After pulling my shorts up I locked the doors, got in my truck and drove away, seeing Cheryl talking to Mrs. Schultz outside the front doors.

What are you getting yourself into? I thought to myself as I drove out of the lot.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments