Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting A Workout Bonus

"Thank you JWren for your awesome editing, and art work."

37
33 Comments 33
33.1k Views 33.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story

Thank goodness, the last of the guests finally departed. I mean, do you think I really wanted to celebrate yet another birthday? I thought it was enough to hit fifty-five without celebrating the fact. Okay, I agree it’s better than the alternative and, being honest, I think I look damn good for my age. Head of blonde hair, beautiful nails on fingers and toes… ha-ha, yes I know, you’re waiting for the big details. 

Well, let’s see. I divorced two years ago and I knew that if I wanted a life, I would have to be more active. I needed to take care of myself to keep looking good! I’d never really put on weight, but you can get comfortable and, before you know it, you’ve gained a few pounds. 

At fifty-five, I definitely didn't want to be totally alone, so I decided to start going to the gym. Yes, I made up my mind to get into shape and I bought sets of sexy gym clothes. If I was going to sweat my buns off, I would do it looking good.

Monday came around and I showered, put my hair in a cute bun clip, applied a bit of makeup, and headed for the gym. When I got there and saw all the young tight bodies, I knew I had my work cut out. 

At the sign-up desk, a cute young clerk with a beautiful smile and a firm body walked up and asked me if she could help me.

"Hi, yes, I'm sure you can,“ I said. “I would like to sign up for a class or two and possibly a trainer, but I’ll check back on that in a few days. Let’s first of all see if I have what it take to stick this out for even one day." 

I laughed as the young clerk stared at me.

"Sure, I can take care of that,” she said seriously, handing me forms to complete. "Are you interested in a full membership?"

"Yes, I think so… if I want to look like you.” I smiled at her. ”I have a few extra pounds to work off and a butt that needs firming up." 

I guess she didn't think I was funny because she continued to stare at me in a quite solemn manner. Damn, I was only trying to have a bit of fun. Oh well.

I took the papers and when I finished filling them out, I took them back to her. She asked me to step around the counter so she could get my measurements.

She started by measuring my bust — 37C

Then my waist — 25

My hips — 37

Weight — 135

Well, not too bad. A few pounds more than I wanted but I’ve always been curvy and never had any problem with looks. So, the main thing I was interested in was firming up. I didn't want to be sagging and I knew that was a danger at my age.

The young girl told me to look around while she put the paper work together. Then, she said, either herself or another staff member would give me a tour and explain all about the equipment.

“Thank you for all your help,” I said, grabbing my bag and going to the gym to look at the different machines. Before long, a young man came toward me. My son is around his age.

He put out a hand. "Hi, I'm Troy. I’ve been told you’re interested in getting trim and firming up with some classes and possibly a personal trainer."

Shaking his hand, I said, “Yes, I am. I'm Gail, nice to meet you."

"Gail, follow me and I’ll show you around and explain some things to you."

Smiling at the young man, I listened to everything he said — at least, I tried to listen. The more he pointed toward things, the more his firm body flexed. I believed he knew exactly what he was doing… and I loved it. This might not be to bad. I felt a smile creasing my face. Okay, Gail get your dirty mind off his body and on to what he’s telling you.

Okay, I’ve long admired younger men but Troy really was a baby compared to me. So, snapping my attention back to what he was explaining, I managed to concentrate and learn about the equipment and what certain machines would do. I knew what I needed to get into shape.

As we walked around, Troy pointed out different things on the machines, then he would very carefully show me on my body where they would do the most work. For instance, he ran his fingertips down the length of my inner arm and told me how I could avoid any extra flab. I felt the back of his hand lightly brush my breast. Oh yes, he was very smooth — and I loved it. 

“So, what time would you usually come here, Gail?" he asked, interrupting my thoughts about the tingle on my arm, my breast, and the throb in my pussy.

“Ah, well… hmm, usually mornings, I think. Unless I have an appointment. When is the best time, Troy?" 

He knew exactly what I was asking and answered with a flirty smile. "Mornings are good. Always good trainers here. I’m here most Mondays through Thursday. On Fridays, I have my special classes, more advanced training. But, as I said, there’s always good trainers here. If you see someone you are interested in, you can always ask for them specifically."

"More advanced training?"

"Yes, for people into body building. I don't think you’re interested in that, are you, Gail?"

"No, no. I’m just wanting to lose a few pounds and firm up some areas."

"You won’t have any problem there."

“Then, I can ask for you specifically?”

“Yes, you can, as long as I’m not already with someone or have a previous appointment. But I must stress there are a lot of good trainers here.”

“I’m sure there is, but I would really like to have you.”

“That’s fine, Gail. I would be pleased to work with you. Please, talk with the young lady at the counter. She knows my available times.”

“Okay, great. I need to run for now. Thanks for all your help, Troy.“ I offered my hand to shake. "I'm sure we’ll be seeing each other soon."

"I'm sure we will, Gail." He held onto my hand. Our eyes met, I gently withdrew my hand, smiled, and walked away.

At the desk, I made an appointment with Troy for two days later. As I walked to the door, I turned to look back at him. Hmm, this really might not be too bad at all.

Driving home, my mind was on Troy. Crazy, really — he was way too young for me. I needed to get the idea out of my head.

Fixing a salad for dinner, I was really excited about starting at the gym. I would get healthier and maybe have a bit of fun, even if it was just flirting. Taking my salad into the sitting room, I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. I couldn't find anything interesting and I decided to make it an early night.

Thinking about getting into shape, I was truly excited as I prepared for bed. Seeing Troy every day, wouldn’t hurt, either. I have to admit it was an incentive. And, hell, who knew how many other good looking guys would be at the gym?

Eventually, I was able to fall asleep… into a dream world of young, fit men.

~~~~

The next morning, the sun was shinning through my window. Stretching, and thinking what a beautiful day it was, I jumped out of bed, and went to make coffee. Out on the deck, I curled up in an overstuffed chair and looked out over the lake, contemplating. 

As I’ve said, I was divorced two years ago. And, even saying so myself, I made out pretty good. My ex didn't know how to keep his little cock in his pants. What caught the sucker was playing with young fertile women. He ended up getting one of them pregnant and he didn't want to claim it. Well, too bad for him, she was a bit smarter. So, he got slammed with child support — then divorce and alimony. Who do you think got the house on the lake?

So he pays for me to play. Too bad for him. His loss, my gain. 

Looking at my watch, I saw it was time to shower and head to the gym. After soaping up my loofa sponge, I rubbed it over my large breasts. For an older lady, they’re still impressively firm with perky, sensitive nipples. I didn't look or feel fifty-five and, with Troy's help, I thought I would soon be looking even better. Look out world, here comes Gail.

Out of the shower, I grabbed a towel and dried off in my bedroom. I opened the French doors and the breeze blowing in off the lake made my nipples harden. Rubbing my hands over my breasts, made my nubs even harder. Where was that damn pool boy, when I needed him? Oh, hang on, he comes later! I really didn’t want to stop playing with myself but I did have an appointment. 

Putting on a sports bra, my hard nipples pressed against the fabric. I truly was horny now and rubbed over them again. Hmm, maybe after the gym…

~~~~

At the gym, I immediately looked for Troy. He was in a corner helping a young girl with one of the machines. Changing into my sneakers and putting my bag into a locker, I was ready to have some fun. I did a few stretches, then walked over to one of the machines. As I read the label to discover what I needed to do, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Good morning, Gail. Glad you made it back." Troy’s beautiful smile spread across his boyish features.

"Good morning, Troy. Hope you’re well today."

“I am, thank you. But I thought our appointment was for tomorrow.” He looked confused.

“Oh, it is. I thought I would try some of the machines today. Maybe get into some kind of routine.”

“You don’t want to start too quickly; not till I have time to work with you. I have a few minutes now, would you like me to work a bit with you?”

“Yes, that would be awesome. If you’re sure you have the time.”

“Yes, of course, Gail. Follow me.”

Following Troy to a quiet corner, we started by doing stretches. In fact, stretching and using muscles I didn’t even know I had, I soon worked up a sweat. Wow, this is harder than I thought. Guess you must pay your dues to have that perfect body.

Finishing the exercises, I followed him to a couple of machines. On one of them, I had to use my arms to pull and push my body up and down. Troy came behind me, placing his hands on the small of my back and my abdomen. “Keep your body straight, Gail. This will help keep your tummy flat.”

Tensing my body, I pulled back and forth while Troy kept his hands on my body. Now this is what I could get used to.

I guess I was doing it right because he moved his hands away. I heard him tell me to finish those last ten and we would start another machine. I finished and followed him to my next torture. My thoughts suddenly went from working out to really wanting to fuck this young guy. He had a rock hard body and, I had no doubts, a cock to match. The way he moved sent shivers all through me. And those slate blue eyes: damn, I felt he was undressing me.

“Gail… Gail…”

I heard my name and came out of my daze.

"Gail, are you okay?"

“Yes, Troy, why do you ask?.”

“Well, I’ve been talking to you, calling your name, and you never answered."

"Oh, I'm sorry, my mind was... well, on other things." 

Couldn’t tell him I was dreaming about getting naked and fucking the hell out of his young ass, could I?

As Troy showed me different machines and how they worked, I watched his body moving. But he was very professional; never gave a hint that he was at all interested in me. Not even a mild flirt. Then again, I was very much older than him…

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

I decided I might as well get my act together and learn how to use the machines. The next one I sat on it and pulled weights up and down. Troy showed me a few more machines then I went to a bench where I had to lay on my back and lift weights. I’d watched other trainers standing behind the people working out, helping guide the bar of weights.

Troy put the amount of weights on the bar he thought I could handle. But, instead of standing behind me, he straddled the bench in front of me. I wondered why, but I wasn't going to argue. The way he was standing over me, his cock was very to near my face. All I needed to do was raise my head and I could suck his cock. His thick, beautiful hard cock. Oh, yes, I’d already decided what he packed.

After I’d made a few lifts of the weights, Troy had a smile on his face. I think he’d recognised my mind was not on the exercise. 

“I think that’s enough for today, Gail,” he said, standing to one side of the bench. “You have worked really hard and I don’t want to make you sore and not want to continue.”

Sitting up, I agreed. Had he kept standing over me, I think I would have lost control. “Okay, Troy, guess I will see you tomorrow.”

I didn’t want the session to end but I couldn’t rush things either. It had been a good work out, physically and mentally. I grabbed my bag from the lockers and started for home. I wanted a hot shower and maybe a swim to ease my muscles. It was now mid-afternoon and the pool boy should have been and gone. The pool would be beautiful. 

~~~~

At home, I dropped my bag, had a quick shower, grabbed a robe, and opened the sliding door to head outside. It’s then that I saw Joey, the pool boy, was still here.

Waving and saying, “Hello,” I dropped my robe and dove into the pool. Joey was used to seeing me naked. I really didn't see a point of wearing a bathing suit — it was my pool and I had a tall privacy fence.

Joey was a friend of my son. They went to school together and would be starting college in the spring. Joey needed a summer job and he loved swimming and I gave him access to my pool at any time. He did an excellent job and he wasn’t bad looking either. Another bonus, eh?

After a few lengths, I felt relaxed and able to rest, maybe even sleep. I noticed Joey was watching me — and I do mean watching me, not my swimming stroke. So, I decided to give him something to really look at.

As I climbed the steps out of the pool, Joey walked over to me with my towel. Hmm, so cute, so young, so innocent at eighteen going on nineteen.

Taking the towel from him, I thought — admittedly, not for the first time — that I would love to show him what pleasing a woman was all about. I stared into his gorgeous brown eyes and began to dry my body, slowly and seductively, our eyes never breaking contact. Joey reached for the towel and dried my back, his hands sliding down and over my ass. 

Turning slowly, I knelt and quickly tugged his shorts down to his ankles. He gasped and instantly I took his young cock into my mouth. He was about to get his first real blowjob. I swallowed his entire cock and I felt his knees buckle. 

Sliding my mouth up and down, wrapping my tongue around his shaft, I massaged his balls until Joey was moaning, thrusting his hips and poking his cock into my throat. I loved watching the look on this young, innocent man’s face. Finally, he couldn’t hold back any more. He shot streams of his sweet cum down my throat. Although he pumped mightily, I swallowed every drop and continued to milk him until I was certain he was finished.

Standing, I kissed his cheek and walked past him, swaying my perfectly shaped ass and leaving him in a daze, probably wondering what the hell had just happened.

I went straight back to the shower. My body had been through a lot for one day. Troy had really worked me and, after the laps in the pool, I was beat. The warm shower water rolling down my body felt good and I stood still for a few minutes, enjoying the soothing sensation washing over my tired body. 

Wrapping a towel around me, I lay across my bed and quickly drifted off to sleep. 

~~~~

Woken by the alarm clock, I couldn’t believe I hadn't moved all night. The towel was still around my body and warm sunshine was pouring into my bedroom. Standing and letting the towel drop, I opened the glass doors and walked onto the patio. It was a beautiful morning and the sun on my naked body felt like heaven.

I stretched, fingers pointing to the blue skies and, standing on my tiptoes, I remembered I had a session with Troy later. If all went to plan, this would be the day that I’d take this young man as a lover. Maybe just for today… maybe a week, maybe a month. It would all depend on the size of his cock and how he could use it! 

I packed my sexiest gym outfit. I wanted to look my best, my most desirable. After putting on a floral, cotton summer dress, I applied a minimal amount of makeup. My hair was down and I had a ponytail band around my wrist in case I needed it. I was ready.

~~~~

Troy was finishing his last appointment when I arrived. I went to the locker room and changed into my outfit before walking into the gym to warm up with some stretches.

My gaze never left Troy. His body movements set my body on fire. I couldn’t help myself. I felt my pussy getting wet just watching him and I feared my juices would soon be running down my thighs. I turned away and tried to ignore him. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder, “Hey, Gail, you ready to start?”

I flinched in surprise. ”Sure, I’ve done some stretches while I’ve been waiting for you.”

“Yes, I saw you. In fact, I saw you as soon as you walked in and went to the locker.” He smiled, his brown eyes sparkling. “Excuse me for saying so, but I couldn’t miss you coming out in your gym outfit. It’s… umm, nice.”

“Just nice?” I said, putting him on the spot.

‘Well no, it’s… it’s beautiful. You look stunning.” I detected a blush on his cheeks but he carried on, “It’s almost a shame to get all sweaty in something as nice as that.”

I began to speak but Troy didn’t give me time to answer. “Since this is your regular appointment time, we will go into the back room where I hold my classes. That way I am not interrupted during your session. Is that okay? I have almost the same equipment in there as in the main gym. It’s just more private for personal training.”

“Sure, Troy, sounds great… no interruptions is fine.” 

As we walked into the room, Troy hung a sign on the door, Training in session, and shut the door.

“We should start with some arm stretches, using this machine. You sit, hold onto the handles and let your arms be pulled up — then you pull down.”

I sat on the bench while Troy put on the weights. “Let’s start with twenty. If you get tired or you don’t think you can do that many, let me know.”

I started doing the pulls and Troy counted: one and two and three… up to twenty. By then, my arms felt like they were about to fall off. 

“Good, well done, Gail. Over to this next machine.”

Troy lay on the bench to demonstrate how to work the machine. “Again, you’re gonna pull the bars down and lift the weights. Then, slowly, let them down. I’ll do a few to show you what to do and how it works on your body.”

Troy stretched out on the bench and his torso flexed when he reached for the bars. My loins began to boil. Watching him working the machine, his chest raising and falling, his powerful arms bulging, I glanced at his silk gym shorts. Oh yes… the outline of his cock.

By now, I couldn’t stop myself. I straddled Troy and he immediately stopped pulling on the weights and raised his head to look up at me. I rocked my hips, rolling my groin along his cock. It didn't take long for him to grow. 

Troy tried to get up but I was persistent. I continued rubbing along his rapidly enlarging cock. I rolled the straps off my shoulders, down my arms — and my breasts sprang free, wobbling for a moment.

Troy couldn’t help himself. He reached up and grasped each breast and I pulled his growing erection from his shorts. Oh yes, this might be an on-going fuck. His cock looked perfect. Long and thick, just the right size to satisfy this hungry cunt.

Raising my body, I slid his hot cock into my soaking entrance. Oh my god, he stretched me wonderfully as I eased down on his length. His girth was such that I could feel every vein popping against my walls. By the time I’d taken every inch of him, I felt full. I’d never been so stuffed, so crammed with man meat, for a long time, if ever. 

Taking a deep breath and exhaling, I started to grind on him. He felt incredible inside of me. The harder I ground on him, the harder he squeezed my tits, until he concentrated on my huge nipples that were begging to be rubbed, pinched, pulled, whatever he desired. Inches from his face, they were his at this moment to use as he wanted. 

Pinching one and sucking heartily on the other, Troy started bucking his hips, meeting me as I sank on his firm length. I knew he was getting close — and so was I.

I rode him hard, fucking him with every ounce of my strength. I took him into my depths, rose until only his bulbous head was inside, and then sat down balls deep. I rocked side to side, up and down, clamped him tight, heard the squelching and sensed he was about to lose control. I wanted to make sure that Troy never forgot this fuck.

He loudly gasped that he was about to come. I, too, was ready and both of us pushed as hard and fast as we could. It was furious, frantic fucking. His lusty thrusts became more forceful and his throbbing cock expanded enormously, pressing against the walls of my pussy. God, it was tight, and without all my juices flowing, I would have been sore for days.

He grunted, raised his hips, and his whole body tensed as he buried into me and I felt his first spurt of hot cream. I bounced on him, fucking him wildly, and I climaxed with him, my stupendous orgasm sending sensational spasms throughout my body while he pumped and pumped lavish amounts of cum.

We bucked and ground against each other’s mounds, slowing the rhythm until we couldn’t move any more. His pulsating cock remained in me for some time while I lay on him. Gradually, his steely rod wilted and he eventually slipped out. I felt juices seep from me and his hot tube was sticky lying on my thigh. 

Soon, our private class time was up, and we needed to pull ourselves together. I was exhausted after all my exercises and, in particular, such a wondrous, satisfying sex workout. 

Did I say satisfying?

Well, let me say the size of Troy’s cock was astonishing, and the bonus was that the fit young man certainly knew how to use it. I also knew that I needed to work hard on my stamina in the gym because I was certain of one thing — I wanted many more longer sessions of fantastic fucking with his breathtaking cock.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments