Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Will

"Her young neighbor has 'good will' in more than his heart"

52
9 Comments 9
27.4k Views 27.4k
7.3k words 7.3k words
Renee hung up the phone and leaned over the desk, cradling her head in her hand. The day at the office had been bad enough, and this was just the icing on the cake.

Somehow, the computer at the thrift store had picked up a virus. Without it, she couldn’t print tags, enter anything into inventory, scan it out when someone purchased something, or keep up with the government paperwork. The weekend would be here in two days, and she had to send the volunteers home without getting anything done today. All of the computer places she’d called either weren’t answering, or didn’t have an opening.

Sitting up, she ran her fingers through long locks of auburn hair. It was hard enough only being able to open the store for the needy on weekends. The weak economy meant fewer people volunteering their time, and asking them to keep track of everything on paper would only make it worse. The government made sure that it was as difficult as possible to help anyone with grassroots charity, while large organizations paid administrators six figures. One way or another, she had to get the computer fixed – and do it cheap around her own work schedule.

The phone rang again, and she picked it up with a surge of hope. She’d left several messages, and prayed that it was one of the repair shops calling her back. Unfortunately, she saw her neighbor’s number on the display.

“Hello,” she answered.

“Hi, Renee. I thought you would be there. I have a couple of boxes I put together at my sister’s. Do you want me to bring them by there, or just drop them off at the house?”

“Either way is fine.”

Her frustration must have crept into her voice, because Phyllis asked, “What’s wrong?”

Renee let out a sigh. “I’ve got a virus on the computer at the store, and I can’t get anyone in here to fix it. I’m at a standstill.”

“Oh, hang on a second.” Her next words were muted, indicating that Phyllis had her hand over the phone’s receiver, but Renee could make out enough to know that her neighbor was calling for her son. A second later, she said, “William is good at that sort of thing. He’s just lazing about the house, anyway. I’ll send him along to see if he can fix it for you.”

“I don’t want to put anyone out,” Renee said automatically, though she was truly elated.

“Nonsense. I’ll send the boxes with him too.”

“I really appreciate it.”

“I know how much of your own money you spend, and I can’t usually help all that much. This is one way I can do my part. Well, second hand anyway.”

Renee laughed. “Second hand is my stock in trade.”

“What should I tell him?”

“That it just won’t do anything. I have pop-ups I can’t close, and they won’t let me get to my programs at all. Have him come to the back door.”

“I’ll send him along in a few minutes.”

“Thanks again.”

“Don’t mention it. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye.”

Renee hung up the phone with a smile on her face. If she could get the computer fixed for free, it would be worth every ounce of frustration. Her grin widened when she considered that William wasn’t exactly hard on the eyes either. She couldn’t count the number of times she’d hidden behind the curtain, peeking at him running around in the back yard with his shirt off.

At thirty-six, divorced, with a career and the thrift store eating up her time, it was the closest she’d been to an actual naked man in nearly two years.

With the prospect of getting something done today ahead of her, she went to work sorting the donations. About fifteen minutes later, she heard someone tapping on the door and went to answer it. As expected, it was her neighbor, carrying a box of the donations Phyllis had promised.

“Thanks for coming, William.”

“No problem, Ms. Parke. Where should I put this down?”

“Please, call me Renee. Just put it over there with any of the closed boxes. I haven’t started on any of those yet.”

“Got it.”

He carried the box over to the table, and she couldn’t resist a glance at his butt. He was wearing tight jeans, and the gorgeous glutes visible below the bottom of his jacket drew her eyes like a magnet. She knew darn good and well that she shouldn’t be letting the naughty inclination get the better of her – especially with her neighbor’s son – but she couldn’t help it. He was just too delicious, and she was too deprived.

Once he put the box down, he said, “I’ll go get the other one, and then I’ll see what I can do with the computer.”

“I really appreciate it.”

“Fighting a virus is actually fun. Well, at least when it’s not on your own computer. It’s a challenge.”

Renee smiled. “Happy to provide some entertainment, then.”

He laughed, said, “Yeah,” and then headed out for the second box.

She went back to sorting, a shiver running through her as she looked at his butt again. No matter the demands of her life, she knew she had to make some time for her needs – and soon. She was sure that every cashier at the grocery store was talking about her because of the number of AA batteries she’d purchased recently. The way her nipples were stiffening in response to William was one more indication that part of her was going into full-scale rebellion.

He put down the second box, and then picked up a CD jewel case off the top of it. Before pulling off his coat, he reached into a pocket and pulled out a thumb drive, which he sat next to the computer with the CD. The t-shirt he wore beneath the jacket showed off muscular arms, and stretched in the most interesting ways over his torso.

“So, how bad is it?” she asked as he sat down at the computer.

“Won’t know for sure until I boot it up in safe mode and start running some of the cleaning tools.”

“I hope you can fix it.”

“Do my best.”

Renee went back to her work, hoping to at least make a dent in it. She hated asking the volunteers who helped in the store to do extra work. She finished the first box, happy to discover that nearly everything within was in good condition, and nice. Some down-on-her-luck woman would be tickled to have the nice clothes – perfect for job interviews. Renee wished she’d asked the woman who brought them in where she shopped, because she liked a few of the outfits as well.

With one of the sorting tubs full, she carried it over to the corner where she put items ready for laundering or dry cleaning before hanging them on the racks. Even though everything looked clean, she didn’t take chances. The local laundromat and dry cleaners offered their services at a deep discount anyway.

As she stood up and turned around, she noticed Will’s eyes darting back to the computer. He had been looking in her direction as she bent over to put down the tub on top of another already waiting.

Was he actually looking at my butt? she wondered while returning to her sorting table. Don’t be ridiculous. You’re almost as old as his mother – ancient to a nineteen-year-old.

Despite the rationalization, she couldn’t help looking over her shoulder every so often. She never saw him looking her way again as he clicked away on the computer, but it didn’t stop a part of her brain from going off in naughty directions again.

“Think I’ve got ‘er licked.”

Renee’s face burned, as his words were all too close to what her imagination had conjured up. Her pussy tingled despite the embarrassment, still reacting to the fantasy of Will slipping between her legs.

“So, it’s fixed?” she asked without turning around, not wanting him to see her bright red face.

“I’m going to run a couple more tools to make sure, but yeah, I think so. You should really have an anti-virus on this.”

“I didn’t think I needed it, because all I use it for outside of tracking things in the store is sending email.”

“If it’s hooked up to the internet, you need it. I know a good free one, and another free program that blocks a lot of other stuff before it can infect you. I can set up your email program and browser to block a lot of stuff too, if you want?”

Having pulled herself together, she at last turned around to see him looking back at her. “Please. If you don’t mind?”

“No problem. It doesn’t take all that long.”

He was still looking at her, wearing a half-smile, and Renee felt her face warming again. “What?”

He shrugged. “Guess I’ve just never seen you dressed up for work before. Not many women wear stockings any more. They are stockings, and not pantyhose, aren’t they?”

Not trusting her voice, she nodded and responded, “Mmm hmm.”

“They look good on you.”

“Thank you.”

With that, he nodded and turned back to the computer. Her heart beating fast, Renee returned to her work as well. The next time she looked over her shoulder, she caught a brief glimpse of him looking away from her to focus on the computer again.

Surely he’s just being nice – or just fascinated that I’m wearing stockings, like he said.

Having finished another box and filled another tub, she decided to push things a bit. Her hips swayed a little more than usual as she walked over to the corner with the tub, heels clicking on the floor. She purposely put the tub down on the floor, rather than stacking it, and looked over her shoulder while still bent over.

She caught him staring straight at her butt with a sultry grin on his face. He snapped his gaze elsewhere and said, “You should be good to go here.”

“You’re a lifesaver,” she said as she crossed the room, her hips once again swaying. Just having someone so young looking at her that way was a boost, and she planned to enjoy it.

“Anything else I can help you with, while I’m here?”

Absolutely, she thought, but said something else entirely. “I’m way behind and could use some help getting a few things ready to go out on the floor. I need to make sure everything’s working on the computer anyway.”

He pushed the chair out from the computer and stood up. “Just show me what you need me to do.”

Renee had a mental flash of lifting up her skirt. That was showing him exactly what she needed him to do.

Thinking that she was enjoying the attention a bit too much, as she felt the tingle of wetness gathering between her legs, she tried to switch back into business mode. “Well, grab one of those boxes from that table in the corner for starters. Put it down here.”

He went to get the box, so Renee sat down and clicked an icon. While the program opened, she made sure the printer was loaded with the special card stock she needed. Even though the box wasn’t all that heavy, the muscles in William’s arms bulged. He almost seemed to be flexing, and the sight set off an even stronger tingle between her legs. She fixed her eyes on the computer screen and printed out two sheets of tags.

“Take one of those, punch them out, and string them up with about six inches of string from that spool.”

He nodded, taking one of the cards and following the instructions. For a first-timer, he got in the rhythm quickly. Naturally, despite trying to focus on the task at hand, she noticed that he had dexterous fingers that presented all sorts of possibilities.

Once all the tags were ready, she said, “Okay. Now start taking things out of the box and putting them on hangers. The ones in that box are for tops, and the other for bottoms. Tie a tag on the hanger. I’ll enter it in the computer, and then scan the tag.”

Will popped open the box and chuckled. “What type of hanger do these get?”

She looked over to see him holding up a pair of lacy, crotchless panties. She shook her head and said, “They don’t. They must have been mixed up with everything, and the laundromat went ahead and washed them. Just toss them in that bin over there.”

“Pity to throw them out. These are pretty hot.”

Renee made a show of rolling her eyes, but all she could think about was him with her own far more conservative panties in his hand. I really, really need to find time to date again.

Entering everything into the database required a lot of attention, which helped her calm her raging hormones. Since things were going smoothly and he seemed willing to help, she kept going through a second box. Once it was done, William asked, “Want me to grab another one?”

“No, it’s getting late. We have enough done that I won’t be putting too much extra work on the volunteers.” She looked at the full rack, ready to roll out onto the floor, and realized it wasn’t going to be easy to push. “You could push that out onto the floor for me.”

“No problem.”

As he wheeled the rack out, Renee leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. Finally, a chance to relax. She shifted her neck from side to side, then forward and back, feeling stiff muscles everywhere.

She gasped when hands settled on her shoulders and squeezed.

“You don’t have to...” Renee trailed off as his strong hands kneaded the muscles in her shoulders. It felt like pure heaven, and she changed her tune. “Oh, never mind. Don’t stop.”

Will chuckled and kept working her tight muscles. “Looked like you needed it.”

She moaned and said, “I do.”

His magic fingers soothed away the tension in her neck and shoulders, making her putty in his hands. Soft moans and coos escaped her as she grew more languid by the moment. Lulled into an almost dreamlike state, her thoughts began to drift, turning the massage into the beginning of something much more. As her arousal grew, the ache in her stiff nipples and between her legs pulled her out of the daydream.

Now longing for her vibrator, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. “Thank...” Words failed her as she realized where his eyes were fixed. A quick glance down revealed that her prominent nipples were tenting both bra and blouse.

“William,” she gasped, bringing an arm across her chest to cover up. Fantasizing was one thing, but reality staring her in the face sent her into a panic.

“Kind of hard to ignore,” he said as his hands left her shoulders, and he stepped around beside the chair.

Hard to ignore – especially the word hard – echoed through her thoughts as she turned toward him and found herself face to face with bulging denim. Whatever she meant to say evaporated into nothingness.

He reached down, adjusting his manhood and making her blush. She looked up at him to see a lusty smile on his face. “Don’t,” she whispered.

He moved his hand to stroke the fingertips over her concealing arm. “Why not?”

“We can’t.” Her blush deepened when she realized that she had inadvertently included herself, rather than only admonishing him. “Your mother...”

“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.” His eyes roamed over her body. “You think I didn’t notice you strutting and showing off that ass? Damn, you’re hot.”

Renee gasped again as her body reacted powerfully to those words.

William’s fingers circled her wrist, lifting her arm. Her eyes had once more focused on the bulge in his jeans, and she didn’t resist as he guided her hand back to her side. He let out a mixture of a moan and a growl as he gently squeezed her breast – the stiff nipple poking against his palm.

Alive with an irresistible surge of sexual energy, she said, “Oh, this is so wrong.”

“That’s what makes it fun.”

Past the point of no return, Renee laid a hand over the eye-catching silhouette in his pants. He moved a little closer, and she squeezed, feeling just how big it really was. “Oh my god,” she whispered under her breath.

William released her breast to pop open a button on her blouse, and she could wait no more. With an ease born of desperate need, she yanked his belt through the buckle and released the clasp with one hand.

Another button on her blouse slipped free of the hole as she tugged on the top of his jeans, pushing in the button with her thumb to release it. She pulled down the zipper slowly, the pressure from beneath making the teeth part with ease. Only two buttons on her blouse remained by the time the zipper reached the bottom, revealing tented boxers within the parted V.

Her blouse fully open, she shrugged it off as a small measure of relief from the heat rising within her. She turned in the chair, and a quick snap of William’s fingers released her bra, leaving the ends of the band dangling at her side. She pulled down the front of his boxers, and let out a long, warbling moan at the sight of his hard, naked cock.

He appeared to be in much the same state as she was, pushing his jeans and boxers down a moment later. She shrugged off the hanging bra, dropping it to the floor next to her chair and saw his eyes light up.

William left his pants bunched up around his calves and reached out to brush her nipples – one after the other – with a fingertip. She rarely felt self-conscious about her b-cup breasts, because her large, long nipples had never failed to attract welcome attention. They stood out from the small circles of her areolae, seemingly begging for attention.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do this. Fuck, those are awesome nipples.”

Renee sucked in a deep breath as he leaned over her and his tongue flicked one of the sensitive buds. She let the breath out as a yelp when the touch of the slippery organ sent electric pulses shooting through her to coalesce between her legs. When she opened her eyes again, the sight of the gorgeous young man teasing her with his tongue set off a whole body shiver.

She could see him kicking at his pants in her peripheral vision as she entwined her fingers in his dark brown hair. Once he’d finally escaped from his jeans and shoes, Will moved in closer so he could wrap his lips around her other nipple.

“Oh yes,” Renee breathed as he sucked hard, his tongue darting over the tip of the stiff point in his mouth. Through the corner of her eye, she saw his cock bobbing – now close enough to reach easily – and seized the opportunity.

William growled past her nipple when she wrapped her hand around his cock. She stroked it, almost in disbelief at the size of it. Her fingers were barely able to encircle his girth, and virtually as much of the throbbing organ stuck out above and below her hand as she could grip. It was frightening, and at the same time, her pussy ached to feel it stretching her.

He continued to worship her breasts, licking and sucking with gusto. Renee stiffened for a moment when she felt his hand unexpectedly slip beneath her skirt. He pushed it up without looking and caressed her thighs, paying special attention to the top of her stockings and the straps connecting them to her garter belt.

Letting her head loll back, she said, “Oh, you’re making me so wet.”

He let her nipple slip from between his lips for a moment. “Oh yeah?”

“Mmm hmm.”

His hand moved higher, and she parted her legs in response, letting him cup her sex, pressing a finger into the cleft. He smiled as she sucked in a noisy breath – her eyes widening – and then his eyebrows twitched upward.

He slid a finger beneath the leg of her panties and tugged them aside, revealing the trimmed nest of curls between her legs.

“Oh yeah. You don’t shave.”

Having experienced a moment of anxiety over exactly that, she smiled and shook her head.

He stood up straight, pulling his t-shirt off to reveal washboard abs decorated with a thin trail of hair leading down to his manhood. A triangle of hair adorned his pecs, and she was just as excited about that as he was about the hair between her legs.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

Most men shaved, and she had always preferred the natural, manly look of a hairy chest.

Will pushed her chair back, away from the desk and moved in front of it. Her heart started pounding in anticipation as he dropped to his knees in front of her. He lifted her right leg, slipped off her shoe, then moved to the other. Once her heels rested behind him, under the desk, he kept her foot in hand and lifted it to his lips. He kissed each nylon-shrouded digit before lowering her foot to the floor once again.

His hands slid up her leg to the top of her stocking, where he popped open the clips one by one. Renee lifted her bottom up off the chair when he hooked his fingers under the waistband of her panties, letting him remove them. He tossed the damp cotton undergarment aside, where it dangled unnoticed from the handle of a drawer while he lifted her legs and pushed them apart.

Her legs pressed against the arms of the chair and her bottom on the very edge of the seat, she watched him slip between her legs to nuzzle his nose in the dark curls there. He kissed her thigh, then moved closer, into the crease – so close to where she actually wanted him. After long, torturous moments of feeling his hot breath on her sex, he slicked back the hair with a broad swipe of his tongue.

“Oh god yes,” she whimpered when he followed the first lap by delving a furrow through her curls to the wet heat below.

“Now that’s...” He gave her another lick. “A real pussy.” His tongue pressed in deep, causing her to shudder. “So sweet.”

“Please,” she begged, her body on fire.

“Please what?”

“Please lick me.”

He let out a growling chuckle and stopped teasing.

Renee shuddered from the fast strokes of his tongue over her folds. Every lap made contact with her clit, though some were mere tickles, while others rolled it beneath the hood. It had been a long time since she’d been with anyone, and even longer since a man had gone down on her, but she was certain that she’d never felt anything so amazing in her life.

Too long denied, she felt chilly tingles building behind her mound and in her clit after only a minute. A minute later she was twitching from the energy building inside her and pinching her nipples.

“S-s-so good,” she cried out. “Oh Will.”

“Do you want to come?” he asked in a brief pause between laps, and then attacked her clit with a strong swipe of his tongue.

“Oh yes!”

“Say it.”

“Make me come!”

Two fingers pushed into her moist canal, and his lips locked over her clit. Renee yelped as the fingers plunged in and out at a rapid pace and his tongue rolled her clit just as quickly. Her muscles tightened, and she went numb for a few seconds, the sound of her own whimpers hollow in her ears. Then she came.

A weepy scream burst from her lips as orgasm claimed her. The fingers inside her stopped moving as her pussy clamped down on them, but his lips never released her clit, and his tongue never stopped. Her climax spiked repeatedly, each peak drawing a scream of sweet surrender. All the while, he kept sucking her clit, keeping her coming, until she thought she would pass out from the pleasure.

Finally, he lifted his face from her quivering sex and let out a satisfied moan. She squealed and let her aching legs fall to the floor when his fingers slipped from inside her. Her right hand slapped between her legs of its own volition, and she cried out again as an aftershock wracked her body.

When she opened her eyes, Will had pushed aside a few things on the desk and sat down. He sat watching her tremble through the waning pulses of orgasmic energy, absently stroking his huge cock, and wearing an almost smug smile.

“Oh my god,” she said in a breathless voice as her body went limp.

“Good?”

Her voice wavered as she answered, “Unbelievable.”

He chuckled and popped off the desk to his feet. He stepped in right next to the chair, his manhood twitching mere inches from her face as she turned to look at it.

There was little doubt what he wanted, but her breath caught in her chest as she thought about it. She knew that there was no way she could get more than an inch or two of it in her mouth.

“I...” She looked up into his eyes. “It’s so big.”

“Give it a lick or two.” He reached down to stroke her hair and subtly pulled her a little closer.

Renee leaned in at his urging, her tongue snaking out to lap up the underside of his thick shaft. His groan set her heart to racing, and she gave him another lick, flicking the helmet with her tongue at the top of the stroke. Intimidating or not, to have the gorgeous, hung young man reacting to her touch was exciting. After a few more licks, she wrapped her hand around his manhood and tilted it down. She parted her lips wide, and slipped them over the head of his cock.

“Yeah, there you go,” he groaned.

As expected, she couldn’t take more than a quarter of him, and her jaw started aching almost immediately. Feeling his manhood throb in her mouth and hearing him growl in pleasure was enough to make her persevere, though. Her auburn locks bounced as she sucked his hard young cock, stroking it with the hand wrapped around the base.

“So fucking sexy. Damn, you can suck a dick.”

She moaned around him, and forced her head down a little farther. The extra inch threatened to gag her, but she was determined to make him weak in the knees. She twisted her stroking hand around the shaft, alternating hard sucks with slides of her lips that included tickles of her tongue. His breathing grew louder, and his fingers twined tighter into her hair.

A twitch of his hips gagged her, and she jerked away, trailing long strands of thick saliva. She coughed and worked her burning jaw, her hand still stroking him. As she swallowed and contemplated taking him in again, the hand on the back of her head moved to her underarm and lifted.

Renee stood at his urging, and he pulled her close, his saliva-slick cock tapping against her. She gasped when he kissed her neck, his hands reaching around behind her at the same time. He found the zipper of her skirt and unzipped it, then pushed the material past her hips. She stepped out of the entangling cloth while he moved back to arm’s length to admire her body, now naked except for her stockings and garter belt.

A crooked grin crossed his face, and he closed the distance between them again. Renee squealed when his hands cupped her butt and he lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her arms and legs around his powerful torso, his cock poking the cleft of her buttocks as he carried her across the room. He sat her down on one of the sorting tables, pushing boxes out of the way, and then leaned over with an arm behind her back, guiding her to recline.

Renee shivered as her back settled on the chilly wood and he kissed her. She could count the number of times a man had kissed her after his cock was in her mouth on the fingers of one hand, and none had been as ardent – hungry – as William’s. When his lips left hers, he stood up straight, pulling her bottom back to the very edge of the table and lifting her legs high into the air.

She watched in somewhat frightened fascination as he edged up next to the table, a finger and thumb guiding his big cock down from its natural, erect angle. She whimpered as he rubbed it up and down her folds, wetting the tip.

Then it popped inside her.

Renee filled her lungs with a high-pitched gasp as his cock stretched her like nothing she’d ever felt before. It invaded her slowly, fighting past the resistance of her intimate muscles clenching in protest. She whimpered with every hard inch pushing inside her.

“Holy shit, you’re tight. Damn.”

Somehow, she found the breath and presence of mind to say, “Oh god. So big. Wait. Wait.”

He paused, throbbing powerfully, and she leaned her head up to look over her breasts. Her eyes popped wide open when she realized that barely half of him was inside her.

“You okay?”

She let her head drop back to the table. “Just... Oh my god. Easy. Please.”

He grinned, pulling back until only the bulbous head remained inside her, then pushed back in again to the same depth as before. She groaned as he filled her so full again, and yet, there was still an aching void in her depths.

Will thrust in a slow, sinuous motion, his eyes intent upon her face and the intense pleasure evident there. With every stroke of his cock, he changed the angle a little by shifting his stance, or manipulating her legs. Stuffed as she was, the variations lit up new pleasure centers, causing her to writhe and twitch.

“Cock... So good. So big.”

“You want some more?”

“Oh god.”

He didn’t wait for an answer. His next thrust was a little harder and deeper. Renee whimpered as he stretched her further, her hands gripping the edges of the table. After a few more thrusts, he gave her another inch, and she felt his balls tickling her skin. Finally, after a few more seconds of sweet agony, she felt his balls slap against her.

Buried in her depths with the head knocking at the entrance of her womb, he growled and said, “Fits like a glove.”

She panted for a few breaths until the shock passed, replaced by an incredible sense of fullness competing with the pressure of a climax swelling behind her mound. “Oh, I love it.”

He chuckled, tightening his grip on her thighs, and pulled back to thrust again.

Renee whimpered and gasped as he gave her the full measure of his youthful enthusiasm. He rocked her body, causing her breasts to quiver violently from the shock. Over and over again, his body collided with hers, driving his incredible cock into her depths. The slaps mingled with her ever-louder sounds of pleasure until she teetered on the brink and sucked in a long, noisy breath.

She released it as a scream of ecstasy when her orgasm claimed her.

Toes curled tight on the edge of the table, she lurched from the intensity of her climax, lifting her butt up off the table. Will was pulling back to thrust again, and slipped free. Renee cried out when the sudden rush of cool air against her hot sex and gaped canal set off another wave of orgasmic energy. Her knees snapped together when her bottom thumped to the table once more, and she curled up, body jerking as her climax played itself out.

William caressed her ass while she fitfully uncurled to look up at him and breathe, “Oh lord. Never... Never come that hard.”

A squeeze of his muscles made his cock – still rock-hard and ready – jump before her eyes. “You want to drive for a while?”

Her brow furrowed because her endorphin-fogged brain refused to process the question.

He answered not with words, but by hopping up onto the table. He spun on his butt, swinging one leg around her, and then scooted forward. Though still quivering from the aftershocks of her orgasm, she sat up at his urging and pulled her feet under her. Will quickly slid beneath her, until she was squatting over his twitching manhood.

Renee wrapped her hand around his cock, standing it up straight, and sank down on it to the hilt.

“Yeah, ride me.” He gave her butt a soft slap. “Make that ass bounce for me.”

She usually didn’t like this position, as whoever she was riding usually slipped free at just the wrong moment. That wasn’t a problem with Will’s big cock. She bounced atop him with abandon, her garter straps tickling his skin as they dangled, swinging to and fro. He cupped her buttocks in his strong hands and squeezed, pushing on every upstroke.

Leaving one hand planted firmly on her foot, she brought the other between her legs to her clit. Within a few seconds of rolling the bud beneath its hood, she felt another climax swelling.

“Oh! Oh! Oh god!”

“You gonna come again?”

“Oh yes!”

“Yeah, do it.”

Her fingers a blur over her clit, Renee soared toward the heights of pleasure again. He moved his hands a little, digging his fingers into her hips, pulling as well as pushing to keep her slamming down on his cock.

“Do it. Come for me,” he growled.

“Oh yeah! Ah! Ah! Ohhh!”

It hit her like a bolt from the blue as she impaled herself on his cock one final time. She screamed, pushing her fingers hard against her throbbing clit. The shockwave rippling through her body made her lean back, slapping her hand to the table. There she remained, trembling from the relentless assault of wave after wave of orgasm coursing through her.

Will growled with every rhythmic squeeze of her pussy, and reached around her to pinch her nipple while his other hand supported her back. Slowly – ever so slowly – she drifted down from her peak with him still buried inside her.

Once she caught her breath, she asked. “Do... Do you ever come?”

He chuckled. “You just tell me where you want it.”

“Wait. I need a moment. I need a drink.”

Summoning up her strength, she sat up over her knees again and lifted off his cock. The hard organ slapped against his body as she whimpered from the friction of him slipping free. He pulled his legs out from under her, allowing her first to sit, then recline. Reveling in the afterglow, she watched him walk over to her desk – muscles working and erection bobbing – to retrieve a bottle of water sitting there.

Renee sipped slowly from the bottle, lifting her head just enough to drink. William stood next to the table where she rested, gliding his fingertips over her skin and giving her chills. Having a moment to think about something other than the intense need that had overwhelmed her, she was glad that there was an empty lot on one side, and the parking lot of an abandoned electronics store on the other. She had little doubt that her screams had carried beyond the walls of the store.

“Were you thinking about this when you came here?” she asked when he tickled the damp curls between her legs and twitched his eyebrows.

“I always think about it when I see you. When you caught me checking out your ass and didn’t freak out, I decided to push my luck.”

“Mmm, I know this is a bad idea, but I’m glad you did.” She reached out and swirled her finger over the head of his cock.

“You’re just so fucking sexy, and those stockings gave me a raging hardon. And damn, you know how to work a dick.”

“You’re not so bad yourself.” She grinned and added, “Who am I kidding? You’re incredible. I’ve never been that full, or had anyone last that long. You made me come so hard.”

“More where that came from.” His cock twitched, adding its two cents.

Arousal surged within her, and Renee let out a moan as she screwed the top back on her nearly empty bottle. She sat up and slipped off the table, curling her fingers around his cock. “You asked me where I wanted it?”

“Yeah.”

She turned around, bending over to put her hands on the table. Whipping her hair as she looked back over her shoulder, she wiggled her ass and said, “I want you to come inside me.”

“Oh, fuck yeah,” he responded, wasting no time in grabbing her hips.

Will’s tip pressed against her folds, causing her to gasp in anticipation. With a hungry growl, he buried his hard young cock inside her in a single push.

“Ah yeah. I love that pussy.”

“Oh, your cock feels so good.”

Leaving the thick invader balls-deep inside her, he asked, “What do you want?”

“I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me come again. I want you to come deep inside me,” she answered in a rush.

The jolt of his first thrust traveled up her spine and drew out a yelp. The loud slap of their flesh colliding had barely faded before another sounded. If not for his tight grip on her hips, holding her in place, she had little doubt that she would have been knocked forward into the table. She was afraid to move a hand to rub her clit, but realized she didn’t need to anyway. Something about the angle of his cock in this position slipped along her button with hot, delightful sensations as he pounded into her.

He took her hard and fast, driving his cock all the way home, and pulling back until the rim of his cockhead nearly popped from her canal. Renee found herself crying out with every hard thrust, a willing slave to his young lust.

“Ah yeah. Damn. You like that?”

“I love it. Oh, fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

The loud sound of her heart beating rapidly in her ears soon joined the cacophony of pleasure. He grunted with effort, pounding his cock home in a relentless assault, rocking her body. She yelped and screamed, beyond any ability to control the sounds escaping her. Her world shrank, until nothing remained but her growing pleasure and his wonderful cock plunging into her.

“You gonna come for me?”

“D-don’t s-s-stop,” she pleaded as she soared toward a peak.

“Do it. Come for me.”

“Oh yes! Please!”

“Do it. Come. I’m about to fill you up.”

The energy building inside her surged with those words and she cried out, “Oh yes, Will! Come inside meee!” The last changed into a shriek as she neared the pinnacle of her pleasure.

“Gonna come.”

At the brink, she cried out, “I’m... Ahhh! Ohhh! Yes!”

Climax ravaged her as he slammed his cock into her depths and roared. She could feel it pulsing – swelling – pumping her full of hot cream. He growled as he spurted, his hips twitching and sending her to ever higher plateaus. Her vision dimmed, going dark at the edges, and she sucked in a desperate breath, only to release it as a scream. She felt his head come to rest on her back, his hot breath coming in rapid pants. Her arms grew weak, and she settled down onto the table, cradling her head on a bent arm.

By the time her wits returned to her, he’d pulled free and sat down in the chair. He was still breathing heavily, twitching from the slightest breeze as his pussy-slick manhood slowly softened. She could hear the plop, plop of cum dripping from her gaped canal, and feel it running down her legs, but still lacked the strength to even pull her legs together.

For long minutes, they both fought for breath, enduring the aftershocks, until finally he groaned, “Holy fuck.”

“Mmm hmm,” she moaned in response.

“Thought my balls were going to come up too. I couldn’t stop.”

Still dribbling a surprising amount of his hot cum, she let out a weak chuckle, closed her eyes, and said, “I noticed.”

He groaned, and she heard the wheels on the chair as he pushed it toward her. Though grateful for the relief the chair offered, she wasn’t willing to cover her office chair in the sticky mess trickling down her stocking-clad thighs.

“Get something from the no-sale box for me to sit on? Please?”

He returned with a faded flannel shirt, and she sat down heavily as soon as he spread it over the seat. She looked down at the sticky mess between her legs, and the puddle on the floor. “Oh my.”

“Same here.”

“Oh, I can’t move, but I need another drink, and we’ve got to clean this up before anyone comes in tomorrow.”

Will blew out a long breath. “I’ve got it.” He turned around and looked for his pants, bending to scoop them up.

“Pop machine in the front has water. Please.”

“Need something too,” he said as he pulled up his underwear and winced from the pressure on his sensitive member.

She giggled, leaning back in the chair to watch him as he dressed, and then shuffled into the front of the store.

The no-sale box again proved useful in cleaning up, though the shock of wiping off his cum with a too-cold, water-soaked t-shirt nearly made her swoon. While he bagged up the cum-stained clothes in a trash-bag, she reluctantly took off her sticky stockings and dressed. The light-headed feeling returned when he gathered her in his arms and kissed her, squeezing her bottom.

“Don’t start that again,” she whispered when their lips parted.

“Why not?” He guided her hand between his legs.

Renee’s eyebrows shot up and she gasped, “Are you getting hard again?”

He chuckled and kissed her. She didn’t move her hand from his swelling manhood.

“I think I’ve got another donation for you – if you’ve got a box to put it in?”

She shuddered in his arms and nodded. “Not here. At home. In bed.”

“I’ll tell Mom that I’ve got you taken care of – and that I’m going to be out tonight.”

Renee moaned and led him toward the door, eager for another hot dose of Good Will.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments