Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having Faith

"He found her to be irresistible, he just never expected her to feel the same way"

71
47 Comments 47
42.7k Views 42.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

Have you ever been so attracted to a woman you'd do almost anything to have her? I honestly don't know if women ever feel that instinctive, physical need for sex the way men do but, at the very least, I believe ladies will understand what I mean. 

Mind you, I'm not talking about that caveman, 'beat her on the head and drag her home’ cliche. That brutally simplistic image is far too crass and no man worth a woman's affection would seriously ponder the idea. No, I’m speaking about a twisting, lump-in-your-throat longing that leaves a man breathless, and saddles him with a hard-on that just fucking refuses to go away.

Yeah, that feeling.

There have been only a few precious moments in my life when I've been driven by that insatiable need to fuck a girl. Most of them occurred as a teen when I was blessed with the raging hormones of youth. God, what an incredible time that was. 

It was a time when a girl only had to move in certain ways to make me hard. It was a time when nothing more than a young woman’s innocent smile would make me want to fuck her so badly that my hands shook. Arousal was like a drug in those days, a palpable urge that burned through me like wildfire.

As is true for most drugs, this testosterone-induced high is most potent the first time a young man feels its heat in his belly. In my case, it was in the summer of nineteen-eighty, the year my parents bought a house on the street where Faith and her husband, Jack lived. I was sixteen years old.

It was brutally hot that particular morning, and the Midwestern humidity made it all the more uncomfortable. I was shirtless as I worked and only my blue, cut-off Levi’s and worn, checkered Vans protected me from the sun-heated, wooden posts as I nailed insect screening around our porch. With the sun darkening my sweat-glossed skin as I stood on a ladder, I had no thoughts of love or lust. Not, that is, until my first glimpse of Faith walking her puffball of a Pomeranian up the street. 

Even now, I cannot adequately describe the rush of this drug as it pulsed through me. It was as if I'd been struck by lightning. Electricity danced on my skin, and a tight knot of pure, adrenaline-fueled lust formed in my gut. My heart seemed to pause between beats and breath lodged in my throat.

I’ve never understood what made her so irresistible to me, but I vividly remember the way her ponytail danced over her shoulders as she strolled down the walk. She was so vibrant, so very alive that I couldn't look away. When I close my eyes now, I can remember a joy in her that still takes my breath away. 

Being somewhat sheltered as a youth, I was convinced a woman of any age would be put off by a young man's shameless ogling, but Faith smiled, raised a friendly wave, and glided up the cobblestone path leading to our porch. 

"Hi there,” she began in a soft, bubbly soprano. "I'm Mrs. Collins, but please call me Faith. My family and I live right up the street so I guess we're neighbors." 

Oh, my lord, I silently gasped as she stopped at the base of the ladder. She was beautiful, and my mouth dried as I attempted to speak. Swallowing, I struggled through an awkward pause, feeling an embarrassing hot flush coloring my cheeks. “Hi. Yeah… I'm Sean Marshall,” I eventually choked out. 

“Right, Sean, pleased to meet you,” she said, seemingly amused. Her eyes sparkled and the smile became even warmer. “I saw you pull up the other day, but I haven’t seen anyone else. Are your parents around, or do you live here on your own?” 

I wasn't mature enough to be humiliated by the idea of living with my folks, so my shrug and weak, “I wish,” was an honest rather than a painful admission. 

“I'm just unpacking some stuff and getting a few things ready while my folks clean up our old apartment. But they'll be here Monday if you want to meet them then.”

“Well, I'm sorry they’re not here and I can't get to know them yet," she replied, her smile fading only for it to dazzle a moment later. "On the bright side, it has given me a chance to meet you.” 

She went on to say more, but I was distracted by how deliciously sexy she was. From my position several rungs up the ladder, I looked down on the most impressive set of jiggling boobs I'd ever seen. Round and alabaster-white, her wondrously full breasts created an alluring cleavage before disappearing into the feminine mysteries of her blouse. My surge of lust grew stronger as the seconds passed, and I felt my cock harden in the constraining tightness of my shorts.

Being as young and stupid as I was, I didn't understand why she was sucking on her bottom lip while she gazed at the rising bulge. A youthful horror of offending her burned in my cheeks, and I almost turned away, fearing that my cock might actually grow long enough to peek out of the leg of my shorts.

I expected her to be angry or disgusted, but then I sensed a real and playful interest appearing in her eyes. In that instant, the undeniable spark of fantasy was lit in my mind. The very idea that a woman, especially one as beautiful as Faith, might be interested in me seemed impossible. I hoped to God I was wrong, but youthful shyness beat down my budding confidence, driving me back into a cocoon of self-doubt. Fidgeting on the ladder, I tore my gaze from her breasts and shrugged in a way I was certain seemed childishly lame. 

"It will be great to get to know you,” I said with less enthusiasm than I actually felt, “but I've still got a lot to do before dark. Maybe we can talk tomorrow?"

Faith nodded, but her smile refused to drop away. ”Tell you what… why don't I come back in a bit and give you a hand? That way, you finish your jobs and we still have a chance to get to know one another.” 

oo0oo

My thoughts wandered through the most lecherous corridors of my mind as I waited for Faith to return. I was flush with desire and my heart pounded as one unlikely scenario after another played out, each in vivid detail. I kept telling myself I’d read too much into her smile, the brief moment her gaze flicked over my cock, and the flirty way she touched my hip.

I was being silly. I wasn't even out of high school and the attentions of a woman in her thirties had to be no more than an afternoon’s diversion. Maybe she was bored of daytime television, or maybe she was kind and liked to help. But the idea that she might actually want me? My God, how could I think such a thing? 

Yet, a young man's dick often speaks louder than his mind, and when she reappeared in a tight, blue tee and a pair of faded, loose-fitting shorts, my chest grew tight in the desperate hope I might somehow be lucky. 

By then, I’d finished the porch and Faith helped me with some boxes stored in the garage. She was friendly and cheerful, and, thankfully, we avoided a repeat of those awkward, sexually charged moments on the porch. That said, I took every opportunity to admire her curves and wonderful bare legs as we moved my parents’ things into the house.

Even so, as we worked, I managed to persuade myself that I'd misread her intentions — and I was caught off guard when the atmosphere suddenly changed. 

Going backward and forward into the rooms, we’d meet in the hall going in opposite directions. This time, Faith was bringing in a box and I leaned back against the wall, intending to allow her to pass. But the size of the box meant it would be a tight squeeze and she turned her back to me. Oh, my God. As she moved closer, I was tingling and my cock began to stiffen when her body contacted mine. I trembled and could barely breathe as arousal and impotent indecision wracked my mind.

Working so closely with Faith already had my knees weak, and I swallowed hard, almost moaning as her ass slid over my thighs. She was so short that her butt passed beneath my bulge but I was sure she could feel it pressing into the hollow of her back. 

She's so warm, was my first thought, followed by glorious amazement at how soft her body felt. Being in such intimate contact with her felt absolutely exquisite, and my cock twitched as the pressure of her inadvertent touch increased. 

How can she not feel that? Doesn't she know I'm hard? Oh, fuck! What if she does?

I was at the tender crux of youth and maturity, and unprepared for a sexually confident woman. My thoughts confused reality with desire, fantasy with expectation, and all I could do was hold my breath and tremble as this compact bundle of sexiness slid across my body. 

She struggled with the box, mirthfully apologizing for squeezing so tightly against me. As if I minded having her body on mine! I swooned and lurid urges flooded my thoughts until I couldn't think straight. The scent of her hair, and the subtle hint of musk I couldn't quite place, made me dizzy with lust. 

The moment seemed to drag, a few precious seconds stretching out to infinity as I fought for control. Then, it happened: the touch that changed everything. My right hand — I swear it was a completely subconscious move — came up and lightly traced a line over her bare thigh, stopping only at the hem of her shorts. 

There was no mistaking the reason for my touch, even if it was not actually intended. Faith stopped short, pausing with her body still pressing hard into mine. I saw her chest expand on a quiet intake of breath and she rose slightly on her toes, rubbing the upper cleft of her ass over the straining bulge of my cock. 

"Sean, what are you doing?" 

The question hung in midair, my mouth went dry, and my throat closed. Fortunately, that very silence and my continued caress on her leg were all the answer she needed.

“Oh my God, Sean, this isn't a good idea.” Even as she protested, though, Faith leaned into me, as if she craved the touch of my body every bit as much as I craved hers.

"I know. I'm sorry,” I whispered into her hair as it tickled my nose. “Do you want me to stop?"

“Stop? Oh shit, no Sean… it’s just… oh God… let me put this down, okay?" 

Removing my hands from her hips was the hardest thing I'd ever done. She moved away to put the box down and I was sure the moment had been broken. I expected she’d move as far away emotionally from me as she would physically. But no. Faith came close and took my hands in hers. 

"You're trembling, baby. Haven’t you ever? Well, you know." 

The directness of her question floored me, and I can't explain how inadequate I felt. Having been fairly sheltered, I shook my head. “Um, no. At least nothing more than a kiss, anyway.” 

The smile on her pristine face was filled with a joyful compassion and her eyes glinted with excited kindness. "Was it a kiss like this?" She rose on her toes and brushed her lips softly against mine. 

Tasting the sweet moistness made my whole body hum in delight, but it did nothing to prepare me for the passionate wave that followed. 

”Or was it like this?” She put her arms around my neck. 

Following her lead, I pulled her close, crushing her breasts into my chest. With her fingers playing in my long hair, she parted her lips and flicked out her tongue, brushing my bottom lip. 

Oh, fuck. I couldn't believe this was happening and I breathed deeply as I met her kiss with the pent-up force of a young man long denied the taste of passion. A switch had been thrown in my mind. It was as if my shackles had been sundered and I stepped forward, forcing her back against the wall. A point of no return had been reached and the kiss we shared could only lead to something far more profound and intimate. 

The sound of gasps, of deep breathing and sudden exhalations, filled the air as our hunger exploded. I began pulling up her top but Faith gently pushed me back, stepping away from the wall. 

“Sean, please, wait. Not like this. You need to cool down, baby." 

KamilleSante
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilleSante

I must have looked as crushed as I felt. With the same kindness she’d shown from the beginning, she caressed my face, kissing me with a feathery softness. "It's okay, Sean. I'm not angry. I just need you to trust me, okay?" 

I was a coiled serpent, ready to strike and sink myself into her, and so my confusion was palpable. Nodding, almost unable to speak, I whispered, “Yes Faith. Of course, l trust you." 

It was then I noticed how deeply she was breathing, and she wiped the back of a hand over her glistening lips. She composed herself. 

"Look, this is a really bad idea, but if it's going to happen, it’ll happen my way. Promise me you’ll listen, and promise me this stays just between us.”

“Yes, anything,” I stammered, again trying to take her in my arms. With a gentle touch to my chest, Faith stilled my need. 

“No, Sean. I know it’s hard, but you must wait.” 

I wanted her so badly it hurt, making it nothing short of a miracle that I didn't take her right there against the wall. I was drunk with desire but, with my heart pounding, I nodded and paused, waiting instead for her to lead. “Okay, Faith. Tell me what to do.”

Faith seemed to be measuring me, judging my control, and I saw her relax as my breathing slowed. A small smile graced her lips and she squeezed my hand, granting me the confidence of her support. 

“You are a sweaty mess, Sean. We both are. How does a warm shower sound to you?" 

"A shower? Do you mean, like, together?"

Faith’s eyes lit up again and her smile turned to a playful smirk. She intertwined her fingers with mine. "Of course, I mean together, silly." Then, with an easy laugh, she slipped by me and led me toward the master bedroom.

I was dumbfounded. What had seemed like the most foolish mistake of my life just moments earlier, was now turning into its greatest moment. I was giddy with excitement, trailing along behind her, barely understanding how it had happened. All I knew was that I wanted her and, by some miracle, she wanted me. 

"I can't believe this is happening," I managed to say when we reached the bedroom. 

“Why not? I mean, look at you. You’re a very handsome guy, Sean. I'm sure any girl would be attracted to you. Why should I be any different?"

Faith's gaze was hot and intense, piecing into my soul as her words sank in. It was absolutely surreal. I was only sixteen, yet with her, I felt like a man. It was a heady, intoxicating feeling and hearing her say such things made my pulse race with pride.

"I just meant, I'm still in school, and you are so..." 

"Old?" she finished with a giggle. "I know how it seems, Sean, but I didn't mean for this to happen. When I saw you looking at me out front… I don't know, I felt something, just as you did. We can't ever tell anyone about this. Not my husband and not your parents, but I do want you tonight. Every bit as badly as you want me."

We were approaching a precipice and she slipped into my arms as if only I could save her from the fall. We kissed madly while pulling and tugging on our clothes. I savored each second, burning the sight of her body into my memory as each piece of clothing fell to the floor. 

Laughing, and slapping my hands away, she escaped to the shower and turned on the hot water. Soon, the small room was filled with steam, but it couldn't rival the heat of our arousal. 

She was barely under the spray when I caught up to her and she squealed as I held her against the tiles, kissing her and trying to find a way to fit my throbbing erection into her. It was then I felt her small hand encircle my cock. Her touch was shockingly light, barely caressing me with her fingers, as our tongues swirled in a kiss so passionate I could barely breathe. 

My belly clenched as the first feminine touch on my cock flooded my senses. Faith was exploring every contour of my shaft and it pulsated even stronger when she tightened her grip. 

"I love the way a man feels in my hand," she said, slowly stroking me. "So much strength and desire. Knowing I can make you hard makes me feel beautiful and wanted. It makes me want you inside me." 

I gulped as Faith pulled on me, rhythmically jacking my cock until it drooled with need. She rubbed her thumb over the head, smearing my fluid over the crown until it was slick and glistening. "I'm going to suck your cock, Sean. Would you like that?" 

I nodded, Faith bit her lip and sank down, trailing kisses over my clavicle and then nipping at my stomach until she was just inches from my cock. Using the liquid shampoo, she stroked me, covering my balls and shaft in a slick layer of suds before rinsing me clean. I sucked in my breath, paralyzed by her touch until she gazed at me with a smoldering hunger in her eyes.

"I'm going to take all of you in my mouth, Sean, and I don't want you to hold back. You can do whatever you want. You can hold my head and fuck my throat, or you can relax and do nothing at all, but I'm not going to stop until you come for me."

I tried to speak, but all I did was groan when her lips parted and slipped over the head of my cock. Oh, fuck! An incredible sensation of warmth, wetness and exquisite pleasure formed over my erection and my whole body quaked as she began to suck. 

I remembered her words as the music of sex played in my body. Do whatever you want … hold my head and fuck my throat. I hardly understood what all that meant. I longed to own her like that, but I had not yet mastered myself enough to become hers. Instead, I let those thoughts mix with the amazing image of her kneeling and sucking my cock. 

I wanted to grab her as she suggested, to thrust hard until I'd forced my shaft all the way down her throat, but my arms wouldn't pull, and my hips wouldn't obey. I could only stand, rocking slowly until my balls tightened and, without a word, I came, flooding her mouth with my cum. 

For a moment, I feared this would upset her, but no. She pumped my shaft rapidly as she sucked, draining me completely and devouring my seed with a surprising hunger. It was fucking incredible and, by the time she stood and shared a deep kiss, I felt I would soon be hard again. 

I’d never had the courage to taste my own cum, and I feared it would be horrible. But the taste was only faint and not at all unpleasant. Our tongues swirled and danced, sharing the essence of love until I was almost out of breath.

With my cock no longer ruling my thoughts, I began exploring Faith. Her breasts, once hidden so seductively in her top, were incredible to actually hold. Firm and large, they felt heavy in my hands. I squeezed them, but clumsily, and Faith placed my hands over her nipples. 

"Feel them against your palms, like this." she whispered, guiding me, and I felt her nipples dragging on my palms. "Mmm, that feels so good, Sean. Tease my nipples at first. You need to make them hard before you can be rough. See?"

She was right. By then, they were tight little buds that felt like pebbles in my hands. I loved the sensation and I made circles over them, teasing us both until her head lolled back and she gritted her teeth. Then, she dragged my head down, begging me to take one in my mouth. 

"Ah, fuck, Sean. You learn fast. That's it, bite it now, baby. Don't worry about hurting me. I want it to hurt... fuck yes, that's it.” 

Damn, I loved sucking her tit. Each time I sank my teeth into a nipple, she purred intensely. It was such a powerful feeling, having her respond to me like that, and I became intoxicated with the idea of making her wince or moan. 

I hadn't realized that my cock had grown hard again until she took me in her hand. This time, there was no gentle stroking. She pulled hard, jacking me until I was pulsing in her hand and then she shut off the shower water. "You're ready, baby, and so am I. I want you to fuck me." 

I was ready — but paused because I wasn't sure how to take her in the shower. Faith obviously saw this uncertainty in my eyes and smiled, smothering me with a hot kiss. "Let's go to the bed. I want to be on top." 

I was in a daze as she led me out and dried me. Heaven knows how she managed to keep me calm as the towel did its work. I longed to touch her hairless slit as she walked around me, but somehow she kept control.

It felt a little strange to crawl with her into my parents’ bed, but any hesitance at that evaporated in the heat of the moment. Rolling me onto my back, Faith straddled me and bent down to deliver a firm kiss.

From that point on, instincts ruled. It felt natural to hold her breasts, supporting them and flicking my thumbs over her nipples when she started rocking in my lap. I was not inside her, but I felt her increasing wetness as her pussy clasped the underside of my cock and she slid up and down its length. 

"Shit, Faith. That feel so good," I murmured and she rode me while I caressed her body, finally resting my hands on her hips. Soon, I was guiding her, setting the tempo for her wet lips sweeping along my shaft. 

Faith’s head rolled and she arched her back as she ground her pussy into me. Although I'd never seen this done, I knew enough to recognize that her clit was scraping my cock and the way her body tensed meant she was getting close. The bed rocked and creaked, our moans increased, and her slick wetness flowed over my balls. She fumbled to grasp my hands, locked fingers, and suddenly gasped loudly before her whole body convulsed while she came all over my cock. 

God, I'll never forget how she looked. Her dark nipples were incredibly hard, and her legs trembled, sending ripples right up her belly. She held her breath for an instant, before releasing it on a deep and feral scream. 

"Oh, fuckkk!!" She drew out the word in a guttural drawl and shuddered before collapsing on my chest. In a second, she was limp and the sounds of our labored breathing filled the room. It was absolutely the wildest thing I'd seen. 

It was also all too much for me. I'm certain Faith would have preferred a moment to recover, but I was too far gone. With her no longer able to resist, I rolled her onto her back and slipped into her saddle, stroking my cock with evil intent. 

Faith's eyes were glazed but somehow she gripped me and directed me home. She was so wet, I slid in easily and then I slammed her hard, driving my cock as deeply into her as I could. 

"Fuck, yeah," I gasped when my balls slapped her ass. Pumping hard, I held her legs, dragging her back as I fucked. I was lost at that point, consumed with lust, and I wasn't going to stop until I filled her pussy with cum. Faith held on, gasping each time I drove in until my balls drew up. Then, not caring how it felt for her, I pounded as hard and fast as I could, driving her into the mattress before I erupted, spraying deep inside her cunt. 

My heart was hammering so hard I could hear the blood rushing in my ears and my mind wouldn't clear until the rut had passed. By then, I was a mass of limp, quivering muscles and she held me to her breasts, stroking my hair and kissing my neck. 

"That's it, Sean, you were terrific,” she sighed, warm breath blowing in my ear. “My husband hasn't done that to me in years. You have such a nice cock, baby. I can't wait for you to do that to me again."

Unfortunately, we didn't get the chance. Faith had to go home quite soon on that day and, before she could return for a second session, my parents arrived. I was filled with a burning need to see her again but, aside from an occasional hour or so on the phone, we couldn't find the chance. 

Listening to her on the phone, climaxing as she played with herself while I stroked my cock, was wonderful but it didn’t quench my need to have her again. 

Somehow, I had to make that happen — and I wasn't going to wait forever.

 

Author's note:

 I wish to convey my thanks and admiration for the editing work performed by JWren. His efforts consistently shine my stories to a high sheen. I am indebted to him for his kind and professional quality help. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments