Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House Hunting With Suzy

"A different twist on house hunting in the mountains of Colorado"

31
13 Comments 13
31.1k Views 31.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
My wife, Marge, and I had known Don and Suzy for three or four years. Don is medically retired from the military; something with his heart. Suzy sells real estate near our second home. Ever since we found our mountain cabin through another agent, they have been giving us a hard time about not using through them. 

My wife became a senior partner at her firm, so we had to look for more property, or at least more expensive property for our second home, for tax purposes. I called Don, told him I would be up for the weekend to look at houses and could Suzy be available. He insisted that we stay with them, even though we had a place less than a mile down the road. I like Don and Suzy, but she has high-pitched coquettish voice and the most sugar sweet manner. It is utterly distracting. Not that she is bad to look at. She has a great body for a woman of her age and she always dressed to the hilt.

Upon my arrival, we all hugged but Suzy’s hug was just a little longer and a little more passionate than I remembered in the past. She grabbed my face and kissed me full on the lips while Don watched intently.

“We’re really glad to see you,” she said, as Don chimed in too.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into their home. It was not a modest home at all. Situated
on the major hill in the valley with 360-degree mountain vistas, they had built it with money from their real estate business. Don showed me to the guest room and pointed out the guest bath, towels, and other amenities. He said Suzy would be ready to take me to see some places that she had picked out, based on our requirements.

I jumped in the shower to take a quick one. I toweled off and left the bathroom with the towel around my waist. As big as I am, the towel would barely fit, so I had to hold it at the knot. Suzy caught me coming down the hall and yanked the towel away from my loins. She grabbed my cock, playfully squeezed it, and skipped off down the hall with my towel. I looked to see if Don was watching. He didn't seem to be in sight. I ducked into the guest room and dressed to go look at prospective homes.

I came down the stairs to find them sitting on the couch giggling.

I asked, “What’s so funny?”

They answered in unison, “Just an inside joke!” and left it at that.

As I proceed down the steps, Suzy’s eyes never left my crotch. Her lips parted and she unknowingly licked them.

A quick grin came to her face and she said, “Let’s go find a new house for you guys."

I asked if Don was going to come and she said he would meet us for dinner at the local watering hole.

As I sat down in the huge seat of her Cadillac STS, she slipped into her seat. She had on a yellow long sundress. It was open backed, cut low in the front and had very high slits up the sides that revealed all but her ass and her tits. It rode up on the leather seat and showed her upper thigh. She did not seem to have on anything under that dress. Her breasts were unencumbered by a bra, but there was probably one built into the dress. What do I know about sundresses? I only know how to take them off.

We rode by the first few places while she told all about the history and financial arrangements to be had at each home. I did not even like the outside of any of the first three places she showed me. I knew Marge would want more than just a good view. None of them had any pizzazz.

The next place was stunning. It was the place she had really picked out for us. As soon as I got to the huge hand-carved double doors, I knew this was going to be perfect. She grabbed the key from the lock box, unlocked the door and pulled me into the stunning home.

She droned on and on, in her high pitched voice, about the features and benefits of the place and the house’s history, until I couldn’t stand it any longer.

I blurted out, “Can you talk with your mouth full of my cock?”

She grinned from ear to ear and said in a deep husky voice, “I thought you would never ask!”

Without a second thought the pretty yellow sundress dropped to the floor and revealed her completely naked mature body with great tits and cleanly shaved pussy. She seemed to blush a little.

She quickly dropped to her knees on the sundress and deftly pulled my cock from my shorts.

Before I could even feel guilty about getting a blowjob from her, she began to stroke my cock to life. She engulfed the whole seven inches into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat and began suck on it like a high quality vacuum cleaner. It was incredible.

She seemed to really relish her job. She paid close attention to licking and stroking my balls while she completely swallowed my cock. She squatted on her heels with her knees wide apart. I marveled that I was standing in a elegantly appointed and fully furnished great room with fantastic mountain views but I was not able to take my eyes off this skillful woman who was giving me a hummer.

Suzy slipped her other hand between her legs. She was feverishly grinding her hand into her
cunt and stroking her clit in unison with her hand strokes on my cock. I had my answer because she did not say anything until she felt my hot jism hit the back of her throat. She swallowed all of it and continued to suck for a few more minutes on my softening cock until it stood at full attention again.

With her blowjob completed, she stood up, spun around, bent over at the hips, spread her legs, grabbed her ankles and presented her generous round ass to me.

She said, in that deep husky voice that only seemed to be in evidence when she was sexually aroused, “Fuck me hard and fuck me now! Stick it in my pussy and ream it out with that beautiful thing. Hurry up! I want to come now! Ahh! Stick your dick in me, now!”

All I could do was stick it in and hold on. With her standing on her four-inch heels, my cock was perfectly in line with her cunt. I grabbed her hips and plunged deep into her cunt in one quick stroke.

She let out another, “Ahh!”

I began sliding into her sopping wet pussy with long slow deliberate strokes. She had the instinctive ability to use her pussy muscles to milk my cock. She took her hands off her ankles. She moved the sundress from beneath her but not before some of her pussy juice dripped on it. (Will that leave a stain?)

One hand went to her tits to caress each in turn.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

She tweaked each nipple until it was hard. I could barely see her tits because my stroking blurred my vision. Her nipples were small and they stood out from her tits like little round buttons. Surrounded by a small light brown areola, her tits were just perfect. Smaller than my Marge, but still perky and proud.

I reached around her hips and grabbed a handful of tit. Her free hand closed over my hand. She squeezed my hand tighter on her breast. I would not have squeezed her so hard but she forced my grip tighter until she seemed to winch in pain. I could feel her fingers slip around the base of my cock and stroke even more ferociously on her clit. I tried to keep up with her pace but she was going at her cunt with such vigor I could only match her pace two for one. I stroked her harder, half expecting her to fall away and make me stop. However, she just ground her ass into my groin pushing my manhood deeper into her cunt.

"OHH," was all she vocalized.

I love to hear a woman moan, whimper, scream… anything vocal but she was almost completely silent. I could barely hear anything over the slapping of flesh and my own animal grunts.

She seemed to be getting dizzy and uncomfortable so I pushed her toward the gigantic overstuffed leather chair directly in front of her. She grabbed the arms of the chair, dropped her heels and climbed over the back of the chair with her head hanging down.

I mounted the chair and drove my cock into her sloppy pussy. This position allowed me to drive into her like a pile driver. Unlike just a few minutes earlier, I could hear her grunting at each deep stroke.

We had been going at it for more than twenty minutes when she reached back and pushed me away. When she turned around her face was completely red. She had a huge smile on her face. She grabbed my cock, turned me around, and pushed me down in the chair.

She spit a couple of times on her hand and rubbed it all over my cock. She pivoted on one heel, grabbed the arms of the chair and dropped onto me with all her weight directly on my still rock hard member. I thought she had impaled her pussy but it was her very tight little asshole.

She rested just a minute to become accustomed to my engorged cock in her ass. Beginning to grind her hips, she made small circles and then quick up and slow down strokes. She kept that up for about ten more minutes until I could stand it no longer. I told her that I was about to cum. She didn’t seem to hear me.

She grabbed one of my big hands and again put it on her breast. She squeezed my hand hard on her tit. She then took my other hand and put it on her clit. The distended little button stood out like a tiny hard dick. She put my fingers together and forced me to pinch her love button. She loved the pressure I created on her clit. She was in complete control of her own pleasure. She was using my dick to fuck her and she was going to enjoy it her way.

After a few more strokes into her ass with my hand on her tit and my fingers pinching her clit, she said, “Now, now, now, cum in my ass. Shoot your load in my ass, now! Cum, cum in my ass. Cum, now!”

As soon as I heard her husky sexual voice again, I shot a huge load of cum into her asshole. My dick was sore and raw from our constant pounding for who knows how long. I felt at least four or five huge pulses of hot sperm shoot into her ass. She collapsed back onto my chest.

I asked her, "Are you done with me?"

She said, “For now!”

My softening cock slipped out of her ass and with that a huge quantity of my cum dribbled
onto the floor between our feet. She stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a paper towel.

I sprawled in the chair watching her walk down the hall.

Upon her return, I stood and playfully grabbed her tit. Squeezing it hard, I pulled her into my body and planted a sloppy wet kiss on her puffy lips.

“I think we will take this house but I have to show it to Marge first.”

“When you close escrow, you will get another fucking like this, okay?” she volunteered.

We were just cleaning up my cum from the floor and getting dressed when the homeowners walked in the door. I am sure they could smell the sexual juices in the air but they said nothing. I did not say anything to them but I saw Suzy wink at the guy. With that subtle signal, he knew that the deal was done.

We met Don at the Mountain Top Saloon. As soon as I walked up to him, he asked, "Did you fuck my wife?"

I stuttered and stammered a little bit before he smiled and said, “She fucks all her clients. She sells a lot of houses that way! With my heart problem, I can’t always give her what she wants so she gets it from her clients and I get to hear the whole story later.”

While we ate dinner, the smell of pussy juice was very pungent on her sundress. The cute waitress kept hovering over our table all night. I think she was turned on by Suzy’s smell because I saw her “inadvertent” touches. I could even see the little discoloration in the pattern of the dress.

I was just wishing that I had tasted her wet pussy when Marge arrived at the restaurant. She hugged Don and Suzy, and kissed me very hard.

I asked her, “Why the passionate kiss?”

She said, "I could smell Suzy's pussy when I hugged her."

“Did she fuck you when you went to look at houses?” she whispered in my ear.

Before I could deny it, she said, “Never mind, I know you did. Everyone knows that Suzy fucks all her clients. I knew it the minute I saw your face. You never could keep a smile off your face when you get a good fucking! Did you tell her we would take the house on Trapper Lane?”

“Yes, pending your approval, of course!” I said.

She grabbed my dick hard through my shorts and said, “I am not going to agree to buy the place until I get fucked, too.”

Now that is another story but you knew that. I later learned that the home was equipped with a complete surveillance system and the homeowners loved the video of Suzy and me fucking in their front room.

The homeowners, Brenda and Marc, a beautiful couple in their late thirties, have become great friends of ours. Brenda, who is a stunning statuesque redhead, has told me many times that she can do better than Suzy did for me that day. I might have to tell you about that later, too…

Published 
Written by damon1951
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments