Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Hot Barmaid Chapter Two

"The games got hotter."

71
13 Comments 13
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Another bra I wore to tend bar"

For the next three weeks, all I could think about was what Steve would want me to wear.

I had talked to my husband about the night at Lou's, and wanting to fuck Steve. Jim was okay with it, as long as Steve wore protection. Jim reminded me Steve's son was home from college and was staying with Steve and not at his ex's.

I was anxious and apprehensive about Bob showing me the outfit that Steve had picked. Sunday night, Bob brought out my next outfit. A nice pink baby doll, with a ribbon closure cut just below my tits, and a completely sheer bottom. Bob smiled and said, "Steve thought you wouldn't mind the sheer bottom, after last month."

I just smiled and said, "Looks great."

As I left for Steve's, Jim reminded me about what we talked about. I pulled a pack of condoms out of my purse to reassure him. Then he smiled and said, "I meant Steve's son."

I said, "I don't think Steve would have his son working tonight."

I parked in the ally behind Steve's car, off the street. I got a standing ovation when I walked in, knowing exactly why. Steve said, "The outfit is in the ladies' room."

I went back to change, looking around to see if Steve's son was there. I didn't see him around, and that put me at ease. As I entered the ladies' room, there was a rosebud in a vase. In it is a note saying thank you from the guys. That warmed my heart.

I changed into my outfit and stared at myself in the mirror, noticing it was much more see-through than I realized when Bob showed it to me. I might as well have been naked. When I went out, I had an idea.

As I approached the table, with all eyes checking me up and down, I announced, "I have decided to make you a deal. As you have behaved well, I will let you touch me, but there will be a charge for this opportunity. Ten dollars to touch my tits for ten seconds, and another five to suck my nipples for ten seconds.

Pete asked, "How much to touch your pussy?"

I hadn't thought about that but blurted out, "Twenty dollars to run your hand up my leg to my pussy for five seconds, ten to kiss it, ten to lick it, and twenty more to finger fuck me for five seconds." I thought, now, have I turned myself into a whore.

They all reached for their wallets, counting their money. I said, "We will go around the table once after I get your drinks. Then you have to play cards, so I can recover. Then I will announce a break, and go around again."

They all chose to feel my tits and suck my nipples, except, of course, Pete, who wanted the whole package. As I went around the table getting played with and sucked on, I could feel my pussy getting wet and pussy lips swelling as I ended up at Pete.

He kissed and sucked my nipples, then slid my bottom down, kissing and licking my pussy as he inserted his finger. They all watched wide-eyed, very much to my delight. I didn't count the seconds, but I knew it was longer than the agreed-upon allotment. I made him stop when I thought I was about to cum. I reached down to pull my bottoms up, but instead, kicked them away, saying they weren't needed anymore. Everybody cheered their approval.

About every hour or so, they took another break from their game. The second time was the same except, to my surprise, Bill also wanted it all. He was very gentle and adept at fondling my tits, sucking my nipples, and licking and fingering my pussy. I was surprised at how good it felt, much more than Pete, who was somewhat rough with me.

At the end of the night, they asked if I would play some music and perform lap dances for them. I readily agreed and straddled each one, grinding my naked, wet pussy into each one until I could feel their cock harden against me. Then I would move to the next one. As you might expect, Steve got the super lap dance as I thought about the condoms in my purse.

After the dances were completed, I went to change and when I came out, there was Steve's son. He came to help him clean up. I knew immediately that the condoms were staying in my purse. I went to my car feeling dejected, and it seemed to be a very long ride home.

I told Jim what happened, and he said, "There will be another time, just be patient." I was so turned on by the action that night, we sucked and fucked all night.

I know I shouldn't have, but as Jim fucked me, I thought about Steve's cock pumping in and out of my pussy as I thrust to meet him with every stroke. Soon, I had the most massive orgasm I think I ever had.

As the weeks passed, with only one more Monday before I started my new job, I knew I was going to miss these last four months.

Sunday came, and as I waited for Bob to show me the last outfit, I couldn't help thinking about how far Steve would go. After closing, Bob came out with my outfit and said, "This was chosen by Jim, as were all the others." I was in disbelief, and shock that Jim wanted me to wear all the others, without being there to watch. Bob handed me the outfit, and all it was were chaps with no panties and the corset that I wore at Lou's.

Bob said, "We have invited Jim to join us for your last night, but Jim would stay home if you asked him to."

I said, "If Jim has been setting me up with these outfits, then he needs to come and watch what I was willing to do." He had been sly about the whole thing, while I described each night to him. I told Bob, "Don't be surprised at anything tomorrow."

DakotaStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaStone

I didn't tell Jim that Bob had told me he had picked out the outfits I wore.

Monday night came, and we dropped the kids off at my parents, as school was starting in three days.

When we arrived at the bar, Bob brought out the outfit. I took it, held it up, and said, "Wow, this should be fun." I told Jim, "Grab a seat at the table with the others, and I will be right back to show you how my Mondays with the guys go."

I went to the ladies' room and stripped naked, putting my plan for Jim to work. I had made a necklace by stringing five condoms on a chain, with each guy's name on one.

I put the chaps and necklace on but left the corset off, so basically, I was nude.

When I came out without the corset, everyone cheered, even Jim. As I got closer, they all noticed my necklace and asked what it was. I came to the table, took it off, and stretched it out. They all, including Jim, could see they were condoms with each of their names on one. The look on their faces was one of disbelief that they might be this lucky, except Jim's, his was a blank stare.

I told them, "As this is my last night, and seeing that Jim wants to watch me fuck another man, and he had provided the outfits for your pleasure. I feel this night should be special, with no card playing, just entertainment."

I placed the condoms in a bowl for future use and loaded the jukebox with tunes for slow dancing.

Then I performed lap dances for each, grinding my pussy against their cocks. I said, "Massage my tits with the oil I brought." I could see Jim was getting very nervous, so I poured him a drink and told him, "Relax and enjoy watching."

My pussy was extremely wet by now, and I put two chairs facing each other about ten feet apart. I told Jim, "Sit on one and watch! Okay guys, it's time. Bob, get the bowl." I could see they hadn't forgotten what I put in there by their faces.

I said, "Now you all have to undress, and Jim will draw one condom at a time. When your name is drawn, you are to give me the condom and sit in the other chair while I give you a lap dance. You can do anything you want except put your cock in me until I tell you to. I removed the chaps to be completely naked.

As I danced with each one, as their name was drawn, I rubbed my wet pussy against each guy's cock until they were rock hard. Then took it in my hands, and rubbed the head of it against my clit, almost giving me an orgasm. I then got on my knees between their legs and sucked them while playing with their balls. When I could tell they were close to coming, I put the condom on their cock, and started the lap dance again.

While I was dancing with each guy, I was finger fucked, my ass was finger fucked, and they licked my pussy. All while Jim watched, squirming in his chair.

I took hold of each cock and told Jim, "Watch carefully as your wife becomes a total whore." I lap-danced each one, and as I did, I guided each cock into my pussy, making sure Jim could see their cocks sliding into me. I said, "Fuck me hard." I met each of their thrusts with my own until I could feel their cocks pulse, and hear them moan, as they shot their load into the condom.

Everyone had their turn fucking me, except Steve. His condom was missing. I had trashed it when I was putting it in the bowl. I just said, "Oh well, you still deserve to get your turn." I gave him an exceptionally good lap dance as he fondled my tits and sucked my nipples.

Then I dropped to the floor and proceeded to give him my best blow job. Licking his cock, I fondled his balls and sucked on them. I felt him tense, so I slowed until he was under control of himself. I stood and straddled him, turning my head to Jim, "Watch carefully, as I fuck him bareback."

I rubbed my wet pussy against his cock, took it in my hand, and guided it into my sweet hole. Then I sat down on his cock, taking it in all the way. I turned to Jim and said, "Come closer and put your face near us. Watch closely, as Steve fills me with his cum."

Steve started to fuck me hard, and I was fucking him just as hard. He had great control and fucked me for what seemed like forever. I had a great orgasm. Then he came in me very hard. I could feel his warmth spewing inside my pussy.

When he withdrew his cock, and his cum was running out of me, I said to Jim, "Now it's your turn."

He started to undo his pants, but I said, "Oh no, your job is to get down here and clean me up with your tongue, as you made this mess happen." Jim was hesitant, but I told him to get down there, clean me up, and make me cum. He started slow but then I could tell he was getting into it. He was licking my pussy and clit furiously. I watched the guys enjoying this and every one of them was stroking their cocks like crazy! I then had a fantastic orgasm and screamed out with pleasure.

When I got my wits about me again, I told Jim to drop his pants. I lay on the floor on my back, legs spread, and told them, "As a final thing, I want to watch you stand over me and jack off all over my body." As I watched them pump their cocks and cum on my face, tits, and pussy I knew this wasn't going to be the last time.

Published 
Written by toydisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments