Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love with Tina

"My wife gets headaches, Tina doesn't."

29
5 Comments 5
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
There should be a law about people sending you work on a Friday afternoon, but there isn’t. I checked the time, about 6 pm, I lifted the receiver of my phone and dialed home and spoke to my wife Liz.

“Are you still working?” Liz asked.

“Yes still working,” I knew that tone in Liz's voice.

“When are you coming home?"

“Well, I thought I'd leave in about 40 minutes.”

“Oh! Could you get some painkillers? I've got migraine, and you get what ever you want for dinner; I ate with the kids and I left my coat at Tina's this morning, would you pick that up too? Thanks.”

Painkillers, migraine and get your own dinner... Well any thoughts of a romantic evening were gone.

There had been no romantic evenings for a long time and I also knew Tina was always looking for a bit of extra-marital fun. For a while she was having an affair with some guy, his wife found out and threatened to tell Tina's husband Barry; she didn't in the end, but it was a close call.

Tina and I had had the odd grope and kiss at parties, but nothing more. So I shut my computer down and headed for a supermarket with a pharmacy. Then I drove over to Tina and Barry's terraced house in the suburbs and parked outside. The kitchen light was on, but that was all. I rang on the door bell and waited, then I rang on the door bell and waited some more.

Looking though the glass door I could see Tina coming down the stairs wrapped in a towel.

“Oh, it's you,” she said, “I was having a bath, but if you had made any more noise the kids would be awake.”

“Sorry Tina, I didn't realize, I've come for the coat Liz left.”

“This way.” She beckoned me into the lounge and handed me the coat. I stepped close to here and looked into her eyes.

“Tina,” I started, “that happens if I do this.” I twisted the knot which held the towel together; it fell to the floor revealing a fresh ripe body; giving birth to two babies had taken its toll, but somehow made her sexier.

She was naked in front of me, before she could protest I stepped forward and cradled the back of her neck in the palm of my hand; turning her face to mine I kissed her deeply. Tina struggled for a couple of seconds then her passion overcame her and her tongue plunged into my mouth.

I ran my fingers down her back, still wet with bath water, and over her buttocks, she ground her crouch into mine. I walked awkwardly her backwards to the sofa and I pushed her back onto it then knelt between her legs.

Tina was so different to Liz. Liz had long red head and the skin coloring to match, her nipples were pink and her outer labia puffy and hiding her smaller inner lips.

Tina had much more on show, dark brown aureole and long nipples, a large and sensitive clitoris burst through her lips and her inner labia were long and again darkly colored to attract my attention.

I pushed my tongue along her crevice, at first it just tasted of the bath water, but as I sucked those long lips into my mouth and let my tongue play with them I was rewarded by the taste of woman. Tina's juices were sweet and sticky, not like Liz's who often tasted tangy. I drove my tongue deep into her hole to tease out as much as I could. Hands gripped my head and forced me deeper between her thighs, her pelvic bucked into my face and I felt a small flood of cum fill my mouth.

“Now if you keep doing that you can come around again,” Tina smirked.

“Lets see what else we can do shall we,” I opened my flies and pulled out my 8 and a bit inch cock, hardened with lust for Tina.

“My God, look at that; no wonder Liz is so coy when we talk about husband's dicks.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

I thought she was saving you embarrassment, but if we known about this we would all want some.”

“Well your about to get some,” I told her, pushing the tip into the entrance of her wet cunny.

“Hey! What about a condom,” she said.

“I don't thing we need one, we are both careful who we sleep with and you are on the pill.”

“You do your homework don't you,” she laughed.

“Liz told me she might switch to the brand you are using to see if her headaches go.”

I pushed up into her wet hole watching her lips engulf my shaft, Tina was tighter than Liz and it felt so good to feel my foreskin being rolled back by her warm wet passage.

I pushed slowly until I could go no farther; the top of her vagina cupped the end of my penis. Tina looked down at the couple of inches of manhood still on show.

“The luck bitch,” she exclaimed, “and she cries migraine and then goes to sleep when That is on offer?”

I just shrugged.

“Well you aren't going to be able to get all of that in me!” She coiled her fingers around the first two inches from my base. “Now make me cum,” she ordered.

With my whole 8 plus inches encased in fingers or fanny I was going to struggle not cum immediately; I focus on something boring like work and started to buck into her. Tina laid back again the sofa with her eyes closed and moaned softly; after three or four minutes she moved her fingers to let more of me in. I was bumping the end of her vagina again.

The moaning changed to gasps, “yes, yes, yes.” I felt her body tense as she came.

“OK, stop for a moment,” she implored.

I didn't, I just kept the same pace and held her on the brink of another orgasm for 30 or 40 seconds until it finally overwhelmed her.

Tina slumped back and I stopped for a moment. Her eyes opened and she tried to focus.

“Now what,” she asked meekly.

“Now I finish the job,” I took her hand away from my shaft and replaced it with my own, she was not the first girl I'd had who couldn't take all of my length.

I pumped at my pace and watched my new lovers naked body laid submissively before my, my pace quickened as I came close to orgasm. Tina's eyes opened and she watched me pump my cum inside her body for the first time.

It had been months, maybe years since I had cum like that. I pulled my shrinking cock from her warm cave and kissed her.

“You are a bad boy,” she smiled.

“Are you going to be my bad girl then?”

“Only if you're careful we don't get caught.”

I tucked my shrunken manhood back into my trousers and zipped my fly up.

Then I helped Tina to her feet and wrapped her towel around her as I had found it.

“I was going to jump hubby then he got home, but I think I'm too tired.” Tina laid her head on my shoulders. “Bad boy, I'm going to need another bath to clean up the mess.”

She handed me Liz's coat and kissed me good night, “Go home and remember we don't want to get caught.”

"Until the next time then."

Tina smiled and nodded, "Until the next time."
Published 
Written by Simes6699
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments