Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melanie And David - A Birthday Massage

"My girlfriend Melanie enjoys a massage from her former boss. Of course I like that and even gifted her that massage."

31
5 Comments 5
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is part fantasy, part real experience. Melanie did really receive two massages from David, with him massaging her clitoris and G-spot with his fingers, but then he had to attend to the next patients. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He never got to have sex with her for real. Off course, this still triggered my fantasy..."

For her birthday, I once again treated my girlfriend Melanie, a mature yet petite woman of now 48 years of age, to a massage from her former boss David. When she was still working as a receptionist in his physiotherapy practice, he was allowed to massage her once or twice. It started quite normally because she had back pain. But I must admit that the thought of him touching her naked body excited me.

So I gave her the green light and told her that she could fully enjoy any physical contact - even if it was going to be more intimate. In fact, it happened on two occasions: First, David massaged her entire back and her bare bottom extensively, and later he also spoiled her most intimate parts with his fingers.

So now the day had come to redeem this special birthday present - and as always, the rule applied: everything was allowed, as long as Melanie liked it. I wanted to make sure that this moment was an unforgettable experience for my beloved friend.

Melanie entered David's practice with a mixture of excitement and anticipation on her face. She knew exactly what was on the program today - pure relaxation paired with sensual touch art from someone we both knew well.

David greeted us warmly in the reception area of his newly designed premises - a room full of warm colors and soft music in the background immediately created a pleasant atmosphere. Melanie and I entered the treatment room, which was filled with dim lights and fragrant aromas.

Melanie lay down on the comfortable massage table while David gently relieved her tension. His skillful hands glided gently over her body - from her neck down to her feet. It was a real treat for her as his fingers massaged every muscle group and drained any tension from her body.

But this time, it shouldn't just be a classic massage - today, David would go one step further. He had something special planned: a sensual, erotic full-body massage for my dear Melanie.

He slowly began to drip warm oil onto Melanie's back, spreading it evenly along her spine with his supple hands. The touch of his skin felt incredibly pleasant - a mixture of relaxation and tingling lust flowed through Melanie's entire body.

Again and again, David's hands wandered over her delicate skin; sometimes gently stroking, then again vigorously kneading - always anxious to give her maximum pleasure. She also felt his lips on her skin - small kisses here and there increased the lustful tingling in her core even more.

With every passing minute, the tension between them grew more intense - both could almost feel the lust in the air. David gently let his hands glide over Melanie's bottom. He massaged her round buttocks with a sensuous passion that she had experienced twice before.

Melanie could hardly contain herself, and her breathing got faster. She could feel her body asking for more - for more intense touches that would drive her insane.

David knew exactly what Melanie needed. He let his hands slowly slide over her back and wandered deeper and deeper down to her aroused buttocks. His fingers gently pressed against her skin, massaging it with a deft passion.

Melanie's moans escaped her uncontrollably, filling the room with her pleasure. David thoroughly enjoyed making her tremble - every movement of his hands aimed at satisfying Melanie's desire.

But suddenly, he abruptly stopped his massage movements and whispered softly in Melanie's ear: "I want to turn you over now." A shiver ran down her spine at those words of desire.

Melanie obediently turned around on the massage bed and looked longingly into David's eyes. The tension between them was palpable - a mixture of desire and passion filling the room. David could literally feel Melanie's impatience and knew that he couldn't keep her waiting any longer.

With dexterous fingers, he gently undid the clasp on the camisole that should cover her front during a normal massage and slowly eased the fabric off her shoulders. His lips followed the path of his hands, gently kissing her exposed skin.

SandysBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandysBest

Melanie closed her eyes in relish while a pleasant shiver spread over her body. She felt completely in David's hands - his touch was like balm for her soul.

His kisses slowly wandered down to her navel, lovingly circled him, and made Melanie tremble with excitement. Her breathing became increasingly erratic as she anticipated what was to come next.

David rose slightly off the bed and took off his shirt to reveal his muscular torso—a sight of pure masculinity that fueled Melanie even more.

He knelt down between Melanie's legs and began to explore each of her sensitive zones with his lips - sometimes gently breathing or demanding sucking. Every kiss was like a little explosion for both lovers; each soft gasp drove her further into a whirlpool of pleasure.

Time seemed to stand still while David focused all of his attention on Melanie's needs. He knew exactly how to make her climax - and that's what he wanted to do now.

With skillful fingers, David opened Melanie's labia. He gently stroked his finger over her aroused clit while his lips continued to explore her body. Melanie could hardly contain herself and moaned softly with pleasure.

David felt the heat between Melanie's legs and knew she was ready for him. He slowly slipped one of his fingers inside her while simultaneously making circling motions with his tongue around her sensitive pearl.

Melanie lost all control over her body. The sensations were so intense that sheer ecstasy filled her mind. She clutched the sheets tightly and pulled David closer to her.

David's fingers moved faster and faster inside her while his lips played incessantly on her clit. Melanie could literally feel the orgasm coming - a wave of lust rolled through her whole body.

And then it broke out of her: a loud moan accompanied by a twitching climax like never before. Her whole body shook with bliss, and David stopped to enjoy every moment of it.

The climax only ebbed a little when she said to him: "I want to feel you inside me now!" David could hear the longing in Melanie's voice and felt his desire for her increase immeasurably. He slowly withdrew his fingers from inside her and drew himself up over her. His throbbing cock pressed against her wet labia, ready to penetrate her.

Melanie raised her pelvis expectantly and opened her legs wider for him. Her eyes sparkled with desire and devotion. David slowly slid his hard shaft into her - every movement was a dance between lust and passion.

The two merged into one of ecstasy as David's rhythmic thrusts deepened. Melanie gripped his muscular shoulders tightly as he made her body vibrate with each penetration.

Her breathing quickened, moans of passion filling the room. The heat of their union mixed with the scent of sex - a sensual symphony of pleasure arose between them.

David's movements grew wilder, the massage table squeaking in unison with her passionate embrace of pleasure. Melanie lost all sense of time - there was only this moment full of intense sensuality. David could feel Melanie's innermost desires vibrating through every inch of his body. They had become one: two lovers intoxicated by devotion.

Finally, both of them reached an explosive climax together - a firework of lust that catapulted them into unimagined spheres of ecstasy. Their bodies shook with bliss and exhaustion as they snuggled tightly together. His semen shot deep into her lust cave in a hot gush while his balls twitched and emptied completely inside her.

Exhausted but fulfilled, they lay side by side in bed, embraced by an aura of love and contentment. The heat might be fading, but their desire for each other wouldn't die down any time soon - but a little rest was needed now...

Published 
Written by Heatseeeeker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments