Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Milf in Panties

"A mom takes in her sons friend for the summer and finds out he is obsessed with her"

108
22 Comments 22
119k Views 119k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Legendary Story
Lynn was your average middle age mom who had just celebrated her forty-fourth birthday. She lived an active lifestyle, and did a number of volunteer projects along with being a loving housewife. She love staying active and kept herself in good physical shape. At 5’6 and 120 pounds she still looked just as hot today as she did when she was twenty. Her tits were a bit average in size but extremely perky. Her ass was adorable and firm, and there wasn’t a man out there who wouldn’t want to fuck her. She had been married to the same man for twenty years, and they had one son Michael. She would do anything for a person in need, and loved helping others.

It had been last summer, and her son Michael had just finished up his first year of college. He played on the soccer team, and had asked if it would alright if his roommate Alex could spend the summer with them. Alex also played soccer, and had just finished up his first year of college. This would give the two of them the perfect opportunity to work out over the summer with one another before the next upcoming season.

It didn’t take Lynn more than a few seconds to open up her home to Alex. She offered him there spare bedroom, and she did everything in her power to make it like home for him. Alex was a good looking young man, but very much on the quiet side. He didn’t chat much with anyone other than Michael, and it took him a few weeks to get comfortable with his new surroundings.

Michael had a full time summer job, and he had no other choice but to leave Alex alone during the day while at work. On most mornings Alex would go for a long runs by himself, or work on his balls skills in the yard. He had been so quiet that at times that Lynn barely notice he had been there.

It had been one sunny morning, and Lynn had just finished up some laundry. She had a full basket of clothes and made her way upstairs to her bedroom. When she walked past Alex’s room she noticed his door was part open. She had thought he might had been out on a morning jog when she suddenly glanced in.

Alex had been on his bed with a pair of her panties in his hands. He ran his hands throughout them, and then pulled up against his face. Lynn was startled by what she had seen. She froze like a dear in headlights and really didn’t know how to handle the situation. She stood there for several seconds watching when Alex suddenly slid down his shorts. His cock was big and swollen, and it throbbed high into the air. He wrapped Lynn’s panties around the shaft of his cock, and he began to jerk off. Lynn did her best to try to look the other way, but her eyes were immediately drawn back into his room.

Minutes later his cock began to erupt like a volcano as several streams of cum filtered down over Lynn’s panties. Lynn now stood there in a daze, and she couldn’t believe what she had just witnessed. She then hurried off into her bedroom with her basket of clothes. She felt flush and embarrassed, and a wave of adrenalin had come over her like a tidal wave as she began to put away her clean clothes.

It had been nearly twenty minutes later when Lynn heard Alex leave the house for his morning run. Lynn had no idea that Alex had stolen a pair of her panties, and she slipped into his room to investigate. She noticed on his laptop a women of Lynn’s age dressed in only a pair of panties. The site was,”Milf in Panties” and she began to investigate it a bit further. She sat down at his desk and began to thumb through a few of its pages. She began to learn more about Alex, and she now knew he had a thing for older women like her. She also discovered that Alex had a fetish for women’s panties. She then discovered another pair of her panties stuffed in one of the desk drawers.

Lynn had seen enough, and quietly made her way back out of Alex’s room. She felt guilty that she had snoop on him like that. She had never intended to look at his laptop, and she now had to live with Alex’s dirty little secret. She might had felt guilty, but her panties were now even wetter than before. She couldn’t believe how aroused she was at that point, and she couldn’t get the thought of Alex’s cock out of her mind. She hadn’t felt this kind of sexual rush since her college days, and she decided that maybe a cold shower would help.

Once in the shower her sexual desires only grew. She took the jet sprayer off the hook, and then forced it in between her legs. Her pussy was swollen and pulsating, and she began to cry out as the thought of Alex’s big cock consumed her mind. She was on the verge of a powerful orgasm, and seconds later she began to cum hard right there in the shower. Her orgasm was so powerful that it nearly brought her to her knees.

That night in bed Lynn hardly slept. She was extremely aroused, and she began to toss and turn next to her unsuspecting husband. The next few nights were more of the same, and at times she needed to get up in the middle of the night just to change her wet panties. She couldn’t believe how aroused and excited she got just thinking about Alex’s weird obsession with her.

It had been three days since she had witness Alex jerking off all over on her panties. She woke up that morning extremely aroused as Alex left for his morning run. Lynn could hardly contain her arousal, and when Alex returned back to the house a short time later Lynn was even hornier than before. She was about to do something so unbecoming of her that it would change her life forever.

She stood there in the open doorway to her bedroom. She had on just her bra and panties, and she stood there nervously waiting for Alex to come upstairs. She heard Alex downstairs in the kitchen, and then a few minutes later he began to make his way up the steps. Lynn felt an even greater adrenalin rush, and she began to undo her bra. She let it slip off each of her shoulders and down onto the floor. She then slid her wet panties down, and she now stood there totally naked in the doorway of her bedroom for all to see. Alex now had reached the top of the landing as Lynn quickly turned around. Her back now faced the open doorway, and she stood there nervously waiting for Alex to walk by her open door. She couldn’t believe what she was doing, and seconds later she heard Alex right outside her bedroom door. She felt his presence behind her, and moisture now began to trickle down the sides of her legs.

Alex now made his way into her bedroom. He picked up her wet panties from the floor, and brought them up to his face. He smelt the sweat aroma of Lynn’s pussy as she stood there nervously. He then walked up behind Lynn and didn’t say a word. He led her a few feet over to the bed, and bent her over the side of it as Lynn cried out, “Oh no! Oh no!”

Alex now slid his shorts down to the floor. His cock was throbbing with excitement, and he laid it down onto Lynn’s beautiful ass. She knew what she was about to do was wrong, but that didn’t stop her from offering her wet pussy to him. She felt a huge rush of adrenalin come over her, and seconds later she felt the head of Alex’s big cock penetrate deeply into her swollen pussy. He began to fuck her hard from behind, and Lynn now laid across her bed crying out in total pleasure.

His big cock stretched the lips of Lynn’s pussy wide apart, and the young man began to pound her hard for the next several minutes. This pushed Lynn over the edge, and she screamed out into an extremely intense orgasm as she laid across her bed. Her body shook and tremble like never before, and a few minutes later Alex began to grunt out. His cock was on the verge of cumming when he slid it from Lynn’s pulsating pussy. He began to stroke hard on his cock, and seconds later Lynn felt several waves of cum splash up against her lovely ass. He then pulled his shorts back up, and quickly left the bedroom without saying a word. He left Lynn in a state of delusion and regret, and his cum now ran down the cheeks of her ass.

She couldn’t believe how hard she had orgasm, and she now staggered into the bathroom to shower. After she showered she walked down the hallway only to see Alex as he stood there in his boxer briefs. Lynn immediately felt another rush of arousal come over her, and young Alex gave her a deceptive smile as he headed into the bathroom to shower. This left Lynn in a very high state of arousal, and she now headed out the door for one of her volunteer projects.

It had been a few days later, and Lynn still was extremely vulnerable at just the sight of Alex. When her husband and son Michael weren’t around, young Alex would parade around the house in just his briefs. This only inflamed Lynn that much more to the point where she couldn’t take it anymore. Her desires for him had grown to a whole another level.

Then one morning after her husband and son left for work she glanced into Alex’s room. He hadn’t got up yet, and he laid there totally naked on his bed with only a small sheet partly covering his body. He had been on his side and Lynn got a good view of his tight naked ass. She felt an instant rush of arousal, and she quietly walked into his room unannounced. She stood over top of him for several seconds as she felt a huge wave of arousal come over her. Then seconds later young Alex suddenly woke up. He rolled over onto his back to see Lynn hovering over top of his bed. He then slid the covers down over his bare naked cock. It instantly rose in front of Lynn, and she began to give in to her inner desires.

He was extremely aroused now, and she climbed up onto his bed and took his cock into her hand. She began to massage his cock gently, and after a few minutes Alex said to her, “Suck it! I want you to suck my big cock!”

Lynn then wrapped her lips tightly around the shaft of his cock, and she began to suck hard on his cock for the next several minutes.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

Alex’s body shook and tremble, and Lynn did her best to take on as much of his cock as she could. Alex now said to her, “I want your panties!”

Lynn now got up off the bed and began to lower down her shorts in front of the young man. She then slowly worked down her damp panties, and handed them over to Alex a few seconds later. Alex immediately brought them up to his face, and he now once again smelt the sweet aroma of Lynn’s pussy.

Lynn extremely aroused now climbed up onto the bed once again. She lowered herself down onto the shaft of Alex’s throbbing cock, and began to move herself up and down onto the shaft of his cock at a fast pace. A few minutes later Lynn began to cry out as she began to cum hard all over Alex’s young big cock. It had been short time later and Alex was on the verge of cumming. Lynn then slid off the top of his cock and began to stroke hard on his cock with her hand. Just seconds later Alex’s cock began to erupted like a volcano. His cum shot high into the air and down onto his stomach as Lynn squeezed every last drop of cum from his cock. She then got up off his bed and grabbed her shorts. She left her panties behind, and left his room seconds later naked from the waist down.

Lynn knew what she had done was wrong, but she no longer could control her desires for his young cock. A few days later she had another rendezvous with him. It was a very warm and humid day, and Alex had just come back from his normal morning run. He was shirtless and his shorts were extremely damp as they clung tightly to his young tight body. Lynn felt an immediate wave of arousal come over her, and before she knew it she in his room once again. This time she pushed her hand down into his shorts and began to massage his swollen cock. Alex now did the same to her as he slid his hand down into her wet panties. They began to get each other off, and just a few minutes later Lynn cried out into an explosive orgasm right in front of Alex. She now was barely able to stand, and she dropped down onto her knees in front of him. She forced his shorts down to the floor, and she began to suck hard on his throbbing cock. Several minutes had nearly passed, and Alex began to moan out, “You’re going to make me cum!”

Lynn now held tightly onto his tight ass with one hand, while her other hand stroke hard on his cock. She had several inches of his cock lodged inside her mouth when Alex’s cock began to erupt. Lynn did everything in her power not to gag on his cum, and after a good minute or so she had nearly swallowed half his huge load. Cum now oozed from the sides of her mouth as Alex pulled his cock from her mouth. Lynn now knelt before him in defeat. She felt extremely embarrassed, and she now knew this would be the beginning of her affair with this young man.

It had been a few days later and young Alex wanted to see Lynn in a pair of thong panties. Lynn had never wore such a pair before, and she went to a well-known lingerie store and purchased a pair. She couldn’t believe how they felt on her, and she decided to wear them to one of her volunteer events the next morning.

When she returned home a few hours later she felt even more aroused than ever before. Her pussy was puffy and swollen, and she felt the thong panties in between the lips of her aroused pussy. This pushed Lynn to new heights, and when she returned home that afternoon she wanted Alex more than ever.

She begged him to fuck her good and hard and young Alex as more than happy to satisfy her. He bent her over the side of the couch and yanked down her pants only to see her lovely ass with her red thong panties on. Alex was extremely turned on now, and he grabbed her tight thong and pulled it to one side. He forced his hard cock deep into Lynn’s throbbing pussy from behind, and he began to pound her hard. He fucked her hard for a good ten minutes or so before Lynn screamed out into not one but two extremely powerful orgasms.

A short time later Alex began to moan loudly out. His cock was on the verge of erupting when he suddenly yanked it from Lynn’s swollen pussy. His cock immediately began to explode, and he shot several streams of cum up and down Lynn’s back and ass before pulling his shorts back up and leaving her worn out across the arm of the couch. She couldn’t believe how aroused she felt, and she made her way to her bedroom several minutes later. She felt like a milf to this young man, and she now had to find a way to get herself back together.

A few days had past, and Lynn barely had seen or heard a word from Alex. She felt a wave of energy come over her, and she now wanted his cock once again. Alex had just finished up his morning run when Lynn met in the hallway to his room. She gave him a seductive look and grabbed his hand and led him into her bedroom. She closed the door behind them and locked it. She began to undress in front of him, and after a minute or so later she stood before him in only her bra and panties.

Alex could take his eyes off her new panties that she had just bought the day before. They were a hot pink, and they ran tightly up against the cheeks of her beautiful ass. Lynn now removed her bra. Her tits were extremely perky and her nipples jetted outward. She then turned slightly around and began to slowly remove her hot pink panties in front of young Alex. She lowered them down to the floor and handed them to him. Alex’s cock was extremely hard and it stuck straight outward through is shorts. Lynn now began to remove his shorts and she then led him over to her bed. She pulled him down on top of her and she now felt his expose cock up against her swollen pussy.

“I want you to fuck me!” she whispered into the young man’s ear.

Alex slipped his big cock into her, and Lynn immediately let out a loud cry. She wanted his cock badly, and she urged him on to fuck her, “Oh yes Alex! Give it to me!”

Several minutes had nearly passed, and Lynn was on the verge of cumming. She urged Alex to give it to her harder, and just a minutes later she cried out into an earth shattering orgasm. Her orgasm was extremely powerful, and young Alex continued to pound her hard with his big cock.

Several more minutes now had nearly passed, and Alex was now on the brink of cumming. Lynn also was near another explosive orgasm, and she cried out to him, “I want you to cum inside me!”

Alex now gave Lynn several hard thrust with his cock, and seconds later his cock began to erupt inside Lynn’s stretched out pussy like a tidal wave. He flooded her pussy with his lovely cum, and seconds later Lynn began to scream out into another very intense orgasm.

Alex stay on top of her for the next few minutes and that was when Lynn said to him, “I want you to fuck me again!”

Alex’s cock immediately had come back to life, and Lynn rolled over on top of him. She began to ram herself down onto his cock as cum covered the shaft of his big cock. Lynn now began to move herself back n forth hard on Alex’s cock. Minutes later Lynn cried out once again into another powerful orgasm. Her body was worn and exhausted, and Lynn now rolled off the top of Alex’s throbbing cock. She then got onto all fours on the center of the bed, and pushed her lovely ass back towards Alex’s body. She turned slightly back towards him and said, “I want you to fuck me good and hard from behind!”

Alex slammed his cock back into Lynn from behind. Lynn cried out, “Oh yes! Yes! Give it to me!”

Alex slammed his cock into Lynn for the next ten minutes or so as Lynn screamed out into yet another earth shattering orgasm. He was quickly on the verge of cumming when Lynn cried out once again to him, “Cum inside me!”

Alex gave it all he had, and seconds later he grunted out as he once again filled Lynn’s pussy with his huge load. He then grabbed his shorts and left Lynn’s bedroom a few seconds later. Lynn laid there on her bed still quivering and trembling as cum now oozed down onto the bed from her just fucked pussy. It took her a good twenty minutes to regain her composure before she was able to stagger into the bathroom to shower.

The summer break was quickly coming to an end, and Alex and Michael now had to head back to school for soccer practice. Lynn had fucked Alex several times over the summer break, and with only one night left to go she did the unthinkable. She laid there in her bed next to her husband all hot and aroused. She couldn’t take it any longer and she slipped into Alex’s room in the middle of the night. Alex had been asleep for only a few hours when Lynn climbed underneath the covers with him and got undress.

She handed her wet panties over to Alex, and he once again brought them up to his face. He was extremely aroused now and he climbed on top of Lynn. He slid his cock deeply into Lynn’s pussy as she began to moan out quietly. Alex gave it to her good and hard for the next several minutes as Lynn’s moans grew with more intensity. She no longer could keep them under control, and young Alex shoved her wet panties into her mouth. He fucked her hard for the next few minutes as Lynn’s body began to go into convulsions. She began to cum harder than any other time in her life, and she nearly passed out as her orgasm went on for a good minute or two. Alex then finished her off as he began to cum deep inside her once again minutes later. Lynn left his room a short time later as cum ran down the insides of her legs. She quietly slipped back into her bedroom and cleaned up before once again climbing into bed next to her husband.

The next morning Alex and Michael grabbed their bags and left for college. It had been months since Lynn had seen Alex last. She still hadn’t found several pairs of her panties, and she knows Alex is probably using them to get off on. She can only hope he will return once again this summer and give her the pleasures that she still adores.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments