Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Threesome

"Cat goes on holiday and has fun with two hunky young men"

66
30 Comments 30
52.1k Views 52.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
I was upset; in fact, I was angry. After twenty-two years of marriage, life was suffocating me. My husband, bless him, was innocent, just a bit naive. After ten years the spark seemed to have dimmed, and while I still loved him I just needed some time away.

My name is Cat, short for Cathleen. I am forty-six years old. I have dark hair and dark eyes; what people might call a Latin look about me. Over the years I have kept myself in pretty good shape, in hopes of exciting and turning on my husband. I have 36dd natural breasts, a flat, toned belly and a waxed, meaty pussy.

I sat my husband down and told him that I needed a break. With the stresses of work and home life he seemed to understand. We decided that we would spend a long weekend apart, Thursday morning to Monday night. I decided that I would go away, somewhere on the Riviera; I'd been watching too many Agatha Christie movies. My husband and I agreed that it would be a free weekend, free to do as we wished. I know my husband had his eye on a young woman, so good luck to him.

I booked a hotel in the southeastern part of France, the original Riviera. I went shopping and bought myself a new bikini, something sexy and risqué. It was a blue sheer bikini with yellow ties. My body would be clearly visible beneath it, my dark nipples easily on show.

I packed my bags and put them in the trunk of my black 458 Ferrari Italia. I drove away, waving goodbye to my husband. I drove to Folkestone and caught the train to Calais. I drove for a little more, arriving at my destination Thursday afternoon.

The hotel was big, modern and swanky, with its own private beach. I checked in and went up to my room. I showered and relaxed for a bit, before changing into a sexy evening gown and making my way down to the hotel's two-Michelin-starred restaurant. I slowly ate a delicious meal of wild pheasant with a cherry glaze, accompanied by a glass of red wine.

I could feel a pair of eyes on me and noticed a young man in his twenties staring at me. When I smiled at him, he blushed and turned away. After my meal, I went for a walk along the beach. The fresh sea air felt amazing, making me know I had done the right thing by just getting away from it all. I went back to the hotel, and after slipping naked under the bed sheets, fell fast asleep.

I awoke early the next morning, excited to go down to the beach. I put on my sexy bikini and made my way out to the beach. It was hot with a soft breeze, ideal to take in some rays. I chose a nice spot and put out my towel. I gently rubbed myself down with oil and lay back. I must have dozed off, as when I awoke it was just after midday, time for something to eat.

I gathered my things and walked to one of the beach-side restaurants. It was then that I noticed the same young man from the night before. He was just in trunks, and I have to say he looked a dish. I smiled at him, and this time, he smiled back. He seemed full of confidence, unlike the night before.

"Hi there," he said as he approached. "I'm Bobby, and you look amazing."

I smiled; he continued, "I see you are here all alone. I would love to be your companion during your stay."

I smiled again, my crotch getting slightly moist as I looked at his tight, muscled body. I invited him to lunch with me, eager to find out more about him, and when I offered, he accepted.

We ate together, a delicious meal of fresh seafood. We sat and talked, finding out about each other. He was a handsome young nineteen-year-old with bleached blond hair and light blue eyes. He was very handsome. I found out that he too was here for a long weekend, and that he'd come with a friend. I felt so naughty sitting in the corner of this open air seating area of the restaurant. This young man was obviously flirting with me, making my nipples hard, clearly visible through my sheer bikini.

"Cat, you are so sexy, so beautiful. Maybe you would like to come back to my hotel room and spend some time together?"

I knew exactly what he meant by "some time", and for some reason I knew he had a hard-on in his trunks. Of course I wanted to go back with him, it had been so long since I had been properly touched; I just wanted to get fucked, but of course I couldn't tell him that. I just nodded and finished my glass of wine. I stood up, leaving some euros on the table to pay for our meal, and held out my hand for Bobby.

We walked down the beach towards the hotel when I heard someone calling to him. A young man with jet black hair and hazel eyes caught up with us. He was out of breath.

"Bobby, I need the room key, I need to pee and couldn't find you." He looked at me and blushed. "Hi."

Bobby smiled, "Cat, this is Chris, my friend I was telling you about."

I smiled and gave Chris a peck on the cheek. "Chris can come with us if he wants, he can pee in my room. I've never been with two guys at once, and I bet you'll both enjoy it as much as me."

Chris blushed, his trunks making a nice tent for me. I took his hand and Bobby's, leading them into the hotel. We got in the lift and Bobby wrapped his arm around my bare waist. I smiled at him, slipping my hand into his trunks, feeling his impressive manhood. His cock must have been nearly eight inches long, and rock hard.

I ran my hand over Chris's crotch too, but he pushed me away. He blushed, "Sorry, but if you touch me now, I'll pee myself. Wait till after I pee, then you can touch all you want."

I laughed, and the boys laughed with me. We got off the lift and walked down the corridor to my room, I put in my key card and entered. I led them into the bathroom and before we could do anything Chris had his shorts down, pushing his erect cock down toward the bowl of the toilet. He let out a satisfied sigh as a jet of golden pee burst from his impressive cock, and I couldn't help but watch. After a good minute peeing he shook the excess pee from his cock and turned to me with a full grin.

I smiled back, reaching forward and cupping his balls. I leant forward, kissing him softly as I stroked his hard member. I could feel Bobby pulling the ties to my bikini top, revealing my bare breasts. I made out slowly with Chris as Bobby fondled my breasts from behind, his now bare cock pushing against my covered ass.

"Okay boys, let's get in the shower; I need to get rid of the sand from the crack of my ass."

They both laughed as I pulled off my bikini bottoms and stepped into the shower. I was quite impressed with how big their cocks were, trying to hide my own excitement. The water gently cascaded over us as Bobby grabbed the soap. Bobby started to lather up my ass and back as Chris's hands lathered and roamed my front. I was in heaven; I was getting more attention from these two boys then I had in a while, and I was loving it.

My hands wrapped around each boy’s beautiful cock, stroking them gently and hearing them moan. I could take it no longer, I needed to taste them. I got to my knees, taking Bobby's cock into my mouth, and he groaned as I slowly started to suck him. I could feel his cock throb in my mouth as his hand slipped through my hair. As I sucked Bobby, my hand slid up and down Chris's shaft. Both boys groaned and I wanted them both to cum for me.

I pulled Bobby's cock from my mouth, replacing it with Chris's. I sucked hard and pulled Bobby closer by his shaft. It had been many years since I had a cock other than my husband's; in fact, I have never been unfaithful, until now. I pulled Bobby closer, pushing his cock into my mouth against Chris's. Both boys flinched; I guess they'd never touched cock before, but here both cocks slid together, in and out of my mouth. I have a large mouth, and it was full of these two impressive cocks.

The boys looked down at me and I felt each of them place a hand on the back of my head.

Mandy_Juice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mandy_Juice

I sucked as they both fucked my mouth, each alternating their thrusts. As one was pushing into my mouth the other was pulling out. It gave me such a thrill to be a like a slut and I so wanted them to cum. I pulled their cock from my mouth and started to jerk them off. They both groaned and soon could see the heads of their cocks go purple. I licked one, then the other, panting in anticipation.

Chris was the first to grab my head and shove his cock in my mouth. He grunted loudly as I felt him explode into my mouth. His hot, sticky cum slid down my throat and I sucked him hard, trying to get every last drop. As Chris shoved his cock into my mouth Bobby too had let out a groan, but my mouth was busy so Bobby shot his load over my face, some landing on his friend’s cock. I pulled Chris from my mouth, and sucked and licked Bobby clean.

I stood up, kissing each boy on the lips. I turned off the water and stepped out the shower. I took a towel and roughly dried myself before handing it over to the boys.

"Okay, boys, I made you both cum, now it's my turn. I need one of you on my pussy, the other on my ass."

Chris right away stood behind me, cupping my ass with his hand. Bobby smiled at me, giving me a peck on the lips as his hand groped at my soft breasts. I watched as he bent forward, taking one of my breasts into his mouth. I had never felt so horny in my life as both boys gave me the attention I so needed.

I could feel Chris's breath on my ass, as he kissed and grazed his teeth against my butt. His hands spread my ass wide open, snaking his tongue into my ass. It felt so good, making me groan. Bobby's head travelled down to my shaven crotch, licking and kissing at my waxed cunt. I felt his tongue snake between my legs, licking and flicking over my clit. I was in heaven, my pussy and ass both getting looked after at the same time.

I stood there whimpering, feeling the pleasure building. I held Bobby's head, pushing my hips for him to lick me better. I knew my juices were running down his chin and I could hear him humming into my pussy as he ate me. Bobby slipped a finger inside me, sucking hard on my clit as he did so. I was so close and could feel my legs shake.

"Yes, boys, eat me. You're gonna make me cum, you make me feel so good... fuck."

I screamed and groaned loudly, my orgasm hitting me. My body shook and my pussy spasmed uncontrollably. I pushed the boys' heads away from me, my pussy gushing juices down my leg. I stood there panting, regaining my composure.

"Come, my loves, let’s go to bed so you both can fuck my brains out."

I led them back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I spread my legs wide, displaying my pussy for them. It turned me on so much to have two young studs with hard cocks in front of me. Bobby stepped in front of me, slipping his big cock inside my wet hole. He was so big, filling me up easily.

He leant forward, kissing me passionately as his wonderful cock slammed inside me. I moaned my encouragement as his hands grabbed and caressed my breasts. I looked over to see Chris jerking his cock slowly, his eyes full of lust.

Bobby pulled his cock from my cunt, sliding up and shoving it into my mouth. I sucked hungrily, tasting my own pussy on his hard member. I could feel Chris take the opportunity to take his place, slipping his cock inside me. It felt so good being used like a slut, a sheer pleasure to be fucked this good.

Chris slammed hard inside me, making loud grunting noises with each thrust. Bobby pulled his cock from my mouth and watched as his friend fucked me, then leant forward over me, kissing me passionately. His hand grasped my breast, as my hand stroked his hard cock. I could feel my second orgasm hit me as we kissed, my body shaking violently with pleasure. I screamed loudly, pulling Chris close and kissing him.

I pushed the boys away from me, panting and breathing heavily. I sat back on the bed, pulling each boy close for a kiss. I made out with one, then the other.

"Boys, I want to get fucked DP. Bobby, lay on the bed and I'll climb on top of you, and Chris, you can take my ass. I want you both to cum inside me, that would be so hot."

Bobby lay back on the bed, his cock standing tall and proud. I climbed up and straddled his lap, sliding all the way down on his amazing cock. I could feel Chris right away, nudging his cock up against my butthole, pushing it deep into my ass. I groaned loudly, tilting my head back. Slowly Chris started to slide in and out of my ass, as Bobby's cock slid slowly in and out of my cunt. Both boys had their hands touching and caressing me, making me feel so wanted, so loved.

Chris started to build up stamina, literally slamming his cock in my ass. The feeling was amazing and both boys grunted as they fucked me. Chris took to kissing my back and neck as Bobby's hands squeezed and caressed my bare ass. I loved being touched and loved in this way, making up for all the time I had not been loved by my husband.

Bobby looked up at me, his face contorting in ecstasy. I leant forward, my breast resting flat on his chest. I kissed him passionately, snaking my tongue deep into his mouth. I could feel his body start to shake underneath me, as he held me close to him. Behind me, I could feel Chris start to falter, his breathing getting heavy on my back. I squeezed my ass muscles, and clenched my pussy too, making the boys groan and whimper more. I could feel my third orgasm building, hoping they wouldn't cum before me.

It was wishful thinking. Bobby screamed loudly, slamming up into my pussy as best he could. His cock exploded inside me, shooting a long stream of cum into my pussy. It set me off, giving me an earth-shattering orgasm, my body shaking violently on top of Bobby. As if that wasn't enough Chris started to shoot his load into my ass, shoving his cock as deep inside me as possible. That seemed to make me go off again, giving me a second orgasm in seconds.

We lay there in that position, piled on top of each other. Chris was the first to pull away, slipping his cock out my ass and lying beside us. I gently climbed off Bobby, laying on my back breathing hard. I could feel cum oozing from both my holes as we all lay there side by side. I smiled, turning my head and kissing each of the boys on the cheek in turn.

"Boys that was fucking amazing; shall we call my husband and tell him all about it?"

Chris looked scared at the prospect, but Bobby seemed excited. I giggled, going to my bag and fishing out my phone. I decided to take a quick picture of both of my young lovers laying on the bed. I slid back between them and called my husband. He seemed thrilled to hear from me; apparently, his cute girl he wanted wasn't interested. I told him all about my boys and he seemed genuinely excited to hear that I had been a slut. He asked for lots of pictures. I planned on giving him loads.

When I hung up Chris was hard again. Bobby nearly there. The three of us fucked once more, this time, Bobby taking me in the ass. Once done, we showered and I got changed into a sexy evening dress. I arranged for the boys to meet me at the hotel foyer thirty minutes later. They both arrived looking sharp, dressed in smart suits. They each took an arm and we went out to dinner.

The rest of my weekend was spent on the beach or in bed with my two young hunks, them giving me the best sex of my life. I got the chance to take loads of pictures, some extremely hardcore. By the end of my weekend, I made the boys promise to look me up.

What a great weekend it turned out to be.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments