Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Gets a New Experience from Behind

"Work becomes stimulating"

52
12 Comments 12
68.9k Views 68.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
There I was, palms down, elbows on the mattress, pussy in the air with a throbbing cock going in and out. If you have a few moments I would be happy to tell you how this happened to me.

It all started a few years ago. I took a nine month Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) repair program at a local college. The program made it possible for me to support myself after my divorce. So for the past 10 years I have been providing repair services all over town. However, my sexual services are not usually part of the repair process. Today turned out to be different.

About me, I am told that I have a resemblance to the late Princess Diana. You may think I am telling tales, but one time I posted a picture of her on my social media page and for over two weeks people thought it was me. I’m 37, about five foot six, 36C tits and I have a needy bald pussy. My butt is round butt with just the right amount of jiggle. Although I don’t usually think of myself this way, one could say I am a pretty hot momma.

Shaving my pussy is something I’ve done since well before it was fashionable. Every few days this personal practice gives me a reason to work my pussy with all the lather and rubbing I desire.

In the decade since my divorce, between my job and caring for my son, I have not been fucked nearly enough. I love getting a good hard cock in my pussy, but as a single working mom the opportunity does not arrive often.

Well, back to the story, when I got to work Thursday morning I was given a repair order on a broken central air unit at a house near the local college. When I arrived at the house I found the elderly couple who rent out the lower level as a way to bring in some extra money. They assured me the tenant worked during the day and would be gone. So with their permission I grabbed some tools from the truck and headed down the stairs.

As I reached the lower level, to my surprise, there was a handsome naked man on the couch rubbing and stroking his engorged cock. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed a mid morning jack-off session. His eyes popped opened as I touched the last step. Fast as a whip I tried to apologize, turn away and head back upstairs. But he quickly, and nicely, said, “Wait, wait, please, wait.”

I was sure he was going to be angry with me for coming down un-announced, but he had a nice quality in his voice. He sounded concerned rather than mad so I stopped and turned back. The added bonus of staying was I may get a better look at him.

He said, “Thank you for not running away, I need to ask that you keep what you saw between us. I am the new football coach and I need to keep my reputation clean.”

At this point he stood up and looked right at me. After a moment he reached for a towel. As he turned his manhood bobbed and flopped with the movement of his body. His cock was really long and his movement gave me a quick view of his tight round ass. He was in his mid-twenties, six feet tall with a well built torso and strong long legs. Surprisingly he had no hair around his cock. He and I clearly had some things in common.

As he covered himself I said, “I will not say a word, it would be inappropriate for me to say anything about a client. Plus, I have a son, not much younger than you, so I know all about boys and hormones.” You see, without any introduction, I recognized him. My son, a freshman at the local college, was in the process of trying out for the team. I had noticed this hunk of a man at practice as I sat in the stands watching him lead my son and the rest of the young men on the field.

With that he stepped toward me and introduced himself. “I am Tom,” he said.

I responded, “Good to meet you Tom, I am Jennifer, Jennifer Meyer.”

At this point I felt I could joke a little and told him I appreciated the show and that he was certainly brightening my day.

He proceeded by asking that I stay and complete whatever work I needed and that he would try to not bother me as he intended to take a shower. Although our introduction was, to say the least, strange, we appeared to be getting along well and the interesting part was over for today

With that I began my work and he went down the hall to the bathroom.

A few minutes later as I was bent at the waist with my head partly inside the A/C unit I heard him come into the utility room. I figured he had showered and was dressed for work. I expected him to say how it was nice to meet me and to thank me for my discretion. However, as I turned my head I was surprised to see him and his naked 8 to 10 inch semi erect cock looking right at me. Thinking I should pay attention to my surroundings, I stood up and turned to face him.

He gently said “Ms. Meyer, I am hoping this is not too forward, but I think you are very attractive. My wife has been out of the town on business for days. Please don’t feel pressured, but I have to ask, … are you interested?”

Without thinking I said, “Interested in what?”

After a pause, he said, “Interested in letting me fuck you.” He paused again and calmly said, “I just love moms, and you are the perfect MILF.”

I bet myself that he had fucked a lot of women, especially moms, of all ages. He had a look of experience beyond his years. I could see his prick getting bigger, longer and thicker. Then, just to keep my attention, he contracted his muscles to make his cock twitch as if to say ‘Hi’.

I felt that long awaited tingle in my pussy as moisture began to build between my legs.

Beyond my better judgment, but with great anticipation of what I would soon be getting between my legs I said “Yes, right now?”

At that moment he slowly stepped to me and began to kiss me with a sense of romance as he began to undressed me. He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and slowly slid them and my damp panties over my round firm cheeks. He then reached for the buttons on my work shirt and one by one my shirt opened and my bra covered tits came into his view. He kept removing my remaining clothing until all I was wearing was a bra.

He took my hand and we walked to his bedroom. Once at the door he walked in behind me and told me I had the nicest round ass he had ever seen. True or not, it was a nice thing to say and he began to firmly rub it with both hands. He stood closer behind me until I could feel his cock pushing hard against my ass. I expected he would bend me over the foot of the bed and enter my tight cunt doggy right then and there. I stood anticipating the feeling of his big cock entering my tightness.

The feel of his hands as they roamed over my body was exhilarating. I could feel his passion building with every touch. I got wetter and more convinced I had made the right decision.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

My pussy ached for his cock as he unhooked my bra with one hand while rubbing my slit and ass with the other. My perky hard nipped tits came into view as I felt the cool damp air of the basement hit them with a charge.

Then Tom asked me to suck his cock so I turned and went to my knees with my back against the foot of his bed. Our eyes met as his big cock dangled just inches from my mouth. I took his head and placed it on my tongue and slowly he slide between my lips. He felt so good. I massaged his smooth balls while he moaned and whispered how good my mouth felt. As I sucked and licked his head and shaft I could feel the veins in his cock get larger. Tom’s prick got more rigid until, as guys at the shop would say, ‘a cat couldn’t scratch it.’

After a few minute of cock play between my lips and tongue I was ready to be fucked and fucked hard by this young man. Tom calmly but sternly told me to get on the bed. I began to crawl on doggy style but he stopped me and asked that I lay on my back so he could see my face as he entered me.

I was disappointed because I love being fucked hard doggy style. But I gladly did as he asked and rolled to my back, spread my legs and exposed my pussy for Tom to do as he wished.

My disappointment waned quickly as he began to lick and massage my pussy and clit. He licked, sucked, tugged and pulled as my pussy got more excited and ready to be split open by his cock. He was very good at giving oral but, to my disappointment, he stopped just before I came.

Soon I could feel his penis near the opening of my damp pussy. Finally, I was going to get the satisfaction I and my cunt craved.

My pussy had not been fucked in a long time and was very tight. However he pushed my legs back so my ankles were near my ears and he slowly and steadily pushed into me. He began to slowly and gently fuck me. As the minutes passed he was getting more and more aggressive and before I knew it he was fucking fast, hard and deep. My pussy was getting a thrashing like never before. Soon I climaxed hard 3 or 4 times as his slide in and out of me with force.

He pulled back, flopped out of my wet pussy and said “get on your hands and knees, Jennifer; I need to fuck you from behind.” I quickly complied rolling from my back to doggy in a second. As I did he said, “Jenny, I think you like getting fucked from behind.”

Next thing I knew Tom came up behind me, slapped his cock on my ass like a porn star and as he shoved his cock back in my pussy he gave my ass a swat with his hand. The smack was loud and stung. No one had ever smacked my ass like that before. I knew he was in complete control and he slid in and out of my pussy.

Then he pulled out and put his slick cock between my ass cheeks like a hotdog in a bun and pumped several times. The feeling of his cock between my cheeks and sliding over my asshole was exhilarating.

Then he shoved himself back into me and the sensation was so strong that my head popped up from the electric charge in my body as his cock filled my cunt and his balls hit my clit. At this moment I noticed a dresser with a long mirror showing me with a handsome young man right behind me. What a wonderful view. Slightly to the side of the mirror was an 8 x 10 inch picture of a gorgeous brunette in a cheerleading uniform.

“That’s my wife, Brenda,” he whispered in a pant. “She loves it whenever I bring other girls home.”

The thought of his wife must have really got him going because he grabbed my hips and ass even tighter as he pounded and pumped my pussy with long solid thrusts. This was the best fucking I had ever received.

There I was at 9:15 in the morning, palms down, elbow on the mattress, with my bald pussy being hammered by a big piston like cock. Over and over, his continuous pounding sent me closer and closer to another orgasm. Clutching the sheets I moaned louder and louder until I came. I came so hard that I saw a bright light. As I began to relax Tom still drove me hard from behind. He was nowhere near done with me and I loved it.

Tom was strong and nearly out of his mind with passion. He kept telling me how great my ass looked. He loved how my ass waved slightly with each thrust and how great my pussy felt and looked with his cock going in and out.

Then without warning he told me how his wife liked to be fucked in the ass. He continued by saying he was going to fuck me in the ass right then and there.

Well, this was news to me. I had never had anyone enter that hole. I was immediately nervous and tried to pull away but Tom was too strong and passionate. I was not able to get away, or maybe I did not want to get away.

Tom, sensing my hesitation, said, “Listen Jen, I am going to do your ass. I am going to fuck you in the ass and you will love it. Next time you’ll beg me to fuck you in the ass”.

Before I knew it he had pulled out of my cunt and his prick was at the entrance of my ass. Holding my hips he maintained control of my body while he began to gently force his way in. My ass was much tighter than my pussy. I could feel the juice from my pussy begin to run down and over my slit as the tightness of my ass squeezed some juice off his cock. He applied more and more pressure until he was again balls deep in my new hole.

I expected some pain but was surprised. I felt nothing but tight, warm and satisfied by the entry of Tom’s cock in my ass.

At first he pumped my ass slowly. As I adjusted to the situation he picking up speed until he was again fucking me long and strong. I felt the pulse of his member each time he pulled back and pushed in. I could feel his balls smack my clit with each thrust. This feeling of exhilaration and satisfaction was like no other I had ever known. I was quickly moving to another orgasm. After a few minutes my entire body shook as I exploded with the strongest orgasm of my life but he kept fucking me hard.

He continued to pump my ass for a long time. Finally Tom dumped what felt like a cup of hot jizz in my ass. I could feel every pulse of cum he shot up my ass and every bit of tension he released as he unloaded his cum into me.

Tom was right; after being fucked like this I was hooked and would be asking to be fucked in the ass again and again.

As his erection began to fade and he withdrew his cock from my body.

We both fell to our sides and while looking into each others eyes he told me how Brenda would love to meet me.

I would guess two hot women who like getting ass fucked by Tom will find something to talk about.

As we lay there together, cum oozing from my pussy and his cum dripping from my ass, I thought of a side benefit to the morning adventure. I expect my son will be in the starting line-up this fall.

Published 
Written by chaser44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments