Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girlfriend's Mother Took My Virginity!

"A young man is seduced by his girlfriend's mother"

68
23 Comments 23
89.5k Views 89.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
I'd been dating Candice for some time but we'd never gone any further than just a little fooling around. She just kept saying she wasn't ready and, as we were both virgins, I never pressured her.

One evening, I popped around to see Candice but I was surprised when her mother answered the door. Susan was everything the term MILF described. She was a hot mature woman who'd kept her figure - large breasts and a great ass - in shape. She wore a white blouse, tight jeans that showed off that sweet ass, and heeled shoes that lifted her a good inch above me.

Candice was not at home and I was about to leave but Susan invited me in to wait, claiming her daughter wouldn't be long. Little did I know this was a lie. As we sat in the living room discussing my relationship with her daughter, our sex life came up. I tried to work around it but Susan seemed determined to get answers.

I eventually informed her that we hadn't had sex. Susan appeared shocked at this, claiming she'd be riding me every night if I was hers. I blushed but she didn't appear to notice as she eased over to sit closer to me and softly caressed my leg.

I felt a little uneasy and said, "I'm not too sure about this."

"It's okay sweetie," she said, "just go with it." Her hand moved further up my thigh and then over the bulge in my pants. My cock was rock hard by now.

"I don't know, it just isn't right, You're my girlfriend's mother," I said. But I didn't physically try to stop her and that appeared to drive her on.

"No one needs to know," she said, her hand rubbing back and forth across my bulge, moving it around in my pants.

She leaned in and kissed me, a soft kiss that developed into a passionate embrace as I quickly got caught up in the whirlwind of what was happening.

"Mmm, you see. Just go with what feels right, sweetie," she said when we took a break from kissing.

She moved in again, our tongues caressing as we became more passionate. I knew I couldn't fight my growing desire when she caressed my face with one hand and continued using the other to rub my bulge. My cock was growing harder and thicker and, when she gently squeezed it, I squirmed.

She pulled away and looked at my crotch. "Mmm, let me see that cock of yours," she said and started to undo my trousers. I helped remove them, along with my boxers, and kicked them off my feet. As I did that, my cock bounced around like a child on a trampoline.

"Mmm, it's so big," she said, immediately grasping the shaft and wrapping her fingers tight around me.

"What if Candice returns?" I asked.

"Don't worry, she won't be home for hours yet."

Without another word, she lowered her head and took my engorged head straight into her mouth.

"Fuck," I gasped. Her mouth was wet, warm and felt so good. I'd never had a pair of lips wrapped around my cock before and it felt amazing, better than I could ever imagine. Her mouth slid up and down, gliding the length of my long, thick shaft. I moved some of her long brunette hair away from her face, so that I could watch her sucking me.

"Oh fuck, oh god," I whispered as she left a trail of saliva down my throbbing shaft.

"Mmm," she moaned, releasing my cock out for a moment. "Call me Mom."

It felt strange saying that but I was being driven by her forceful nature and I played along.

Her mouth made a slurping sound as it rode up and down my shaft, her head gently rotating at times to cover every part of it in her warm and wet mouth. Her tongue work wonders, slithering and sliding around, caressing my cock while it thrust back and forth between her lips.

This was one of the best things to ever happen to me.

She alternated now from slow to fast. Watching her head rise and fall and feeling her mouth sliding over my cock was driving me crazy. But she again released my cock, this time to get into a better position to suck deeper. Kneeling on the couch, her ass stuck in the air, she plunged my cock back inside her warm mouth. She took it in deeper, her lips firmly locked around the thick length, and groans of pleasure came from her lips as she sucked hard.

"Mmm, I love a big cock," she mumbled.

I caressed her spine, moving down towards her ass which felt amazing, so firm and tight in the jeans that hugged her cheeks.

"You have a huge cock, sweetie," she said, spreading warmth through my body.

"This feels so wrong," I muttered between groans.

"Then why does it feel so good?" she asked.

She was right, it felt good. It felt fucking amazing. She knew how to suck a cock, how to make a guy feel special. I felt saliva drip down my cock and she swallowed me deep until I felt my head touch her throat. She never gagged, though; she knew how to deepthroat.

She finally pulled away, leaned back and started undoing her blouse as I watched. "Wanna see my tits, sweetie?"

"Fuck yes!"

She pulled off her blouse off to reveal her large tits cupped inside a black bra. She reached around her back to unclasp it and her tits bounced free. She let the bra drop, joining her blouse on the floor. My first thought was that her tits were so huge and that I'd need both hands just to hold both of those beauties.

"You wanna suck them?"

My eyes must have given me away, I was glued to those beautiful tits with large areolae and hard, firm nipples that stuck out enough to hang things on. She took a breast in each hand, as if offering them on a plate for me. I opened wide and I locked my lips firmly on a tit and suckled on it like a baby, feeling her hard nipple scrape over my tongue.

"Mmm, oh yeah," she groaned.

I stroked myself to make sure I remained hard. Not that it would be a problem with this beautiful woman offering herself to me. I moved from one breast to the other, taking turns to suck each one. A hand held the back of my head, guiding me to each breast, while she moaned constantly. I nibbled on her erect nipples and gripped them between my teeth, pulling on each before releasing them to snap back into position.

"Mmm, fuck yes... oh yes," she moaned

I looked up at her alluring blue eyes that stared deep into mine. The sexual tension between us was filling the room. She leaned forward and resumed sucking my cock. My engorged head was soon engulfed into her warm, wet mouth once more and her head was soon bobbing up and down.

"Fuck. Oh yes," I called out, reassuring her that I was enjoying every moment. In truth, she could tell that from my hard cock throbbing in her mouth. I felt my balls tighten as her lips locked tight around me, like a vacuum suction held firm over my shaft.

I reached under her to play with those big fat tits, pulling, squeezing and playfully slapping them. She sucked me for several more minutes, while I fondled her tits. Then she pulled my cock free and looked at me. "Do you wanna taste mommy's pussy?"

"Oh God. Yes, please."

She smiled, stood in front of me and unbuttoned her jeans as she turned around. Sliding them down her slender, firm thighs, she bent over and her ass swung back towards where I sat. Her black g-string thong rode down the crack of her large, yet perfectly formed tight ass. I could see how wet she was; it seeped through her thong.

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

I grasped her ass, caressing it and slapping it a little to her delight.

"Oh yeah, again, sweetie," she said.

I obliged, slapping her ass again and again. She appeared to love it and, after she stepped out of her jeans, she turned to face me and took hold of my hands. She guided them up her legs to the thin waist strap of her thong. I slipped the flimsy garment down to her ankles and she stepped out of it.

She was shaven, apart from a short airstrip just above the opening. She sat down on the couch, leaned back and spread her legs invitingly wide. I knelt in front of her. Her pussy was so wet with large lips that parted slightly as she opened her thighs.

"Taste mommy's pussy."

I leaned forward and licked at her pussy, lapping and flicking my tongue over it again and again.

"Mmm, yeah. That's a good little boy, eat mommy's pussy," she whispered.

My tongue slid back and forth and, as I flicked it over the area which hid her clit, I stared up at her face, watching her reaction.

"Mmm, thats it. Oh fuck, yeah. Look at me while you eat my pussy. That's a good boy."

I used my fingers to part her large pussy lips so that my tongue could lap at the inner labia of her gaping wet cunt.

"Mmm yeah. Keep going, eat mommy's pussy!" she cried out. "Mommy loves her good little boy."

I don't know why, but hearing her speak like that aroused me so much. Her hand rested on the back of my head and she directed me on how she liked her cunt to be licked. I lapped away at it. I licked faster, harder, tasting that sweet delicate honey. I dipped a finger into her cunt and her delicate honey was like a soft syrup clinging to my finger. I put it in my mouth.

I looked up to find she was sucking on her tits. She suckled on one of her hard nipples as she looked down at me with eyes full of desire. "Mmm, you like that? You like eating mommy's pussy?" she asked.

"I love eating mommy's pussy," is all I said. I couldn't wait to return to munching on her beautiful wet mature cunt of hers.

"Oh yeah... oh god yeah," she moaned in between sucking on her large nipples.

I continued licking and lapping at her cunt for a little while longer and then finally pulled away, my lips covered in her juices. I held my cock in a firm grip and shuffled forward.

"Mmm yeah, you wanna stick your big dick in my hole. You wanna fuck mommy's pussy?"

"Oh fuck yes," I said, slapping the engorged head against her pussy several times, the sound echoing around the room. I placed the head at the opening of her wet cave and moved forward, sending my cock plunging deep into her. She was so wet.

"Fuck," I gasped as I entered her. It was the first cunt I'd ever penetrated. Her pussy wasn't that tight, but felt amazing and warm. I rocked my hips, thrusting my cock in and out of her mature cunt.

"Oh yes," she groaned as I began to fuck her. She hadn't had a real cock deep in her pussy for so long and she wanted it badly.

I moaned as I slid my thick hard cock in and out of her cunt. It felt much better than her mouth, warmer and possibly even wetter.

"Fuck mommy's pussy," she ordered, holding her breasts, one in each hand, to stop them from bouncing around too much. "Fuck me... fuck me harder," she called out, looking at me.

I picked up the pace, pounding her cunt harder, thrusting deeper, and she licked her fingers before rubbing circles over her clit, hard and fast.

"Ooh yeah. Fuck! You like that, you like fucking me?" she said.

"I love it," I said and she smiled.

I leaned forward to kiss her, a passionate embrace as I continued fucking her. Moans rose from her mouth into mine. Her hand was still working feverishly on her own clit as my cock pounded her wet cave. I stopped kissing and stared down on this beautiful mature woman who was wanting me to fuck her so badly. I could see it in her eyes: she loved my young, hard cock pounding her wet cunt.

"You want me to ride you, want mommy to sit on your dick?" she asked.

I pulled my cock out, and sat on the couch. First, she leaned forward and sucked my cock, tasting her own honey.Then she stood, straddled me and took hold of my cock, guiding it to her gaping cunt. She dropped down and my cock disappeared inside.

"Oh fuck yes," I cried out.

"Ugh!" she called as it plunged inside.

She began bouncing up and down, her ass cheeks slapping against my thighs. I reached around and held each cheek, helping raise her up and down.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... yes," she cried. "It's so fucking deep. Oh fuck, you're so hard honey. Fuck, it's so big."

Her tits bounced in front of me and I buried my face in them, sucking them as her body bounced and heaved upon me. At one point, I held her in position inches above me and slammed my cock up into her depths. 

"God yes... harder baby, fuck me good," she groaned.

She then returned to bouncing on my cock, her sweet ass cheeks slapping against my legs with each hard drop. After several minutes, she suggested something else. "You wanna fuck me doggie style. You wanna bend me over and fuck mommy hard and deep?"

She moved over and went on all fours, shoving her sweet ass into the air as she waited for me. I positioned myself close to that sweet ass, placed my cock close to her pussy and then drove it inside. We groaned loudly as I plunged within, my body slapping against her ass cheeks. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her deeper. I rammed hard against her, my stiff cock penetrating the depths of wet cunt, again and again. I reached underneath and grabbed her big tits, squeezing them and pulling her hard nipples.

After a few minutes of this heavy pounding, I called out, "I'm gonna cum."

She immediately moved forward, my cock was released, and she sat on the couch. I stood in front of her and she thrust my cock back into her mouth once again, sucking and using her hand to jerk me with a twisting action. She thrust it in and out of her wet mouth, occasionally pulling it free to say, "Give me that cum, baby. I want you to cum all over me."

My cock began to pulsate and throb, my balls grew tighter and I felt a rush spread throughout my whole body. "Fuck... here it cums," I said.

She took my cock out of her mouth but continued stroking me, hard and fast in front of her face. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, a target for me to aim at. Within seconds I exploded. A load shot directly into her open mouth and a second string of creamy cum landed on her face. She tugged me, her mouth open, wanting all my cum. With the last drops seeping out, she sucked on the head and drained every drop.

I looked down at her face covered in my cum. It was smeared over her lips and dripped off her chin. She looked at me and smiled at this wonderful shared experience.

That night, my girlfriend's mother took my virginity. Although Candice broke up with me a year or so later, during our time together I got to have several more wonderful encounters with Susan, who taught me everything I needed to know about pleasing a woman.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments