Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife farmed me out to an old friend

"My wife asks me to sexually satisfy a GILF girlfriend."

52
15 Comments 15
60.7k Views 60.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

My wife Tina and I are a fit married couple in our thirties. Our sex life is good though I want a lot more sex than she does. So, she turns me away on a regular basis because she does not want it every day. I don't mind it that much because I love watching porn and love to masturbate. I do it on a daily basis even if I have sex with my wife on that day.

My taste in porn has changed over time, starting out looking at teenage lesbian girls, eventually migrating to MILFs and finally now GILFs having sex with men. It is a huge turn on for me to watch young muscular guys with steel hard erections fuck women in their sixties especially those with very large super saggy tits and stretched out pussies. Nothing excites me more than seeing a young stud shoot his load on a pair of pendulous sagging double DD or F tits.

Tina knows about my porn and masturbation habits and she is completely fine with it. One day though she asked me out of the blue: "what kind of porn do you like the most?"

"Oh, the usual stuff."

"Like what?"

"Lesbian and... "

"And?"

I was getting embarrassed and aroused at the same time by this line of questioning. I blurted out: "Young guys doing old women."

"How old, MILFs like in their forties?'

"No."

"Tell me, older than that?"

"If you must know, women in their sixties."

"Wow."

We left it at that.

Tina has this good friend, Jane, she met at the gym. Jane is almost twice as old as Tina, in her late sixties. However, Jane, for her age, is in excellent shape. She still has a toned body, except for her huge F size breasts that look pretty saggy. In the gym, she needs to wrap her breasts tightly so that she can actually run on the treadmill.

If I am around in the gym when she works out I secretly watch her. A few months ago I started to fantasize about her, how I would seduce her and secretly have an affair with her behind Tina's back. However, things turned out differently.

One evening Jane came over for dinner. It was a lot of fun and the wine was flowing freely. We were all getting pretty tipsy.

"You know guys, one thing I really miss is sex. I haven't had it in years. It's not that I'm lonely, I just miss good hard cock. I always envy you, Tina. You have Frank here, with his hard muscular body. I bet he screws you all the time," Jane announced out of the blue.

There was an awkward silence. I finally said: " An attractive woman like you should not have a hard time to get laid."

"So you find me attractive."

"I'm sure he does," Tina interrupted, "he wants to fuck all the time. It's quite tiresome for me and I reject him on a regular basis. So, now he watches porn every day and beats off. And guess what? All he watches is young guys doing older women."

"That is quite interesting, Frank. Usually, guys like you just want to fuck young women. It's refreshing actually."

We kept talking about sex all night. I got all hot and bothered, but nothing happened.

A few days later Jane came over for lunch

"I overdid it at the gym yesterday. I'm all sore; shoulders, back, legs, everything," she explained.

"Frank can give you a massage, if you want? He is quite good at it," Tina offered.

"You're sure he wants to massage an old woman?"

"Quite sure, given his porn watching preferences."

Tina called me from upstairs.

"Please give Jane a massage. She is sore all over, worked out too much yesterday. Do your magic on her."

"I'll be happy too."

I walked behind Jane's chair and started kneading her shoulders and neck stealing long glances down her blouse. All I could see was what looked like an industrial strength bra confining the objects of my lust. Jane sighed softly.

"Jane, if you want a full body massage, just go to the bedroom, take off your clothes and Frank can give you a full massage."

"That's kind of awkward, isn't it, but then I could use it."

"Not awkward at all," Tina replied.

Jane left for the bedroom.

Tina said, "Do a good job and see whether you can seduce and fuck Jane. I very much would like to see that. If it happens and she likes it we can make it a regular thing. It will solve her problem and it will help me out, so you don't bother me all the time."

"I don't know Tina, it's pretty weird."

"Just do it, I bet you'll be screwing her within minutes."

I walked over to the bedroom. Jane was lying on her stomach, naked, except she had a towel draped over her butt. Her F size saggy tits were spilling out on her sides, plainly visible. She had tucked the nipples under her belly. With tits that size there was no way she could lie on her stomach and hide them completely.

I climbed on the bed straddling her and started massaging her neck. I slowly moved down to shoulders and back. As I continued massaging her I lightly slid my fingertips over her breasts "accidentally" caressing them. Jane was moaning softly. My cock started rising. I was just wearing gym shorts and a T-shirt, so my cock had plenty of room to expand building a giant tent in my pants. Of course, Jane could not see it. I slowly moved down massaging her lower back.

"Do you want me to massage your butt?"

"If you don't mind, it's quite tense."

I moved my hands under the towel kneading her but cheeks.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

For a woman her age, they were surprisingly firm.

"Oh, that feels wonderful, Frank. You are so talented."

"You have an amazing butt. I love massaging it."

Now I was moving down her legs. I carefully lifted her left foot to massage her calves. I brushed her toes slightly against my rock hard erection. Jane started to wiggle her toes tickling my cock and balls. I quickly pulled off my shorts and shirt kneeling on the bed stark naked with a seven-inch boner sticking straight out.

I lifted her left foot again and slapped my cock on the sole of her foot. I switched to the right foot. Jane softly moaned. I massaged her legs again slowly moving up to her thighs. Her foot kept pushing hard against my erection. Massaging the inside of her thighs I inched closer and closer to her pussy. Jane moved her legs slightly apart, her pussy now in full view.

I saw her large brown labia around a quite pink pussy. I could see her becoming moist. I caressed her labia, inserting the tip of my finger just a little bit. I circled the clit which stood out like a little erect penis. Jane's moaning became harder.

I got off the bed and dragged my rock hard cock along her leg, butt, and back finally letting it rest in the palm of her hand. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft, her thumb probing the head of my penis. Precum started to ooze, her thumb eagerly smearing it around my cock head.

I bent over and whispered in her ear: "I want to fuck you, Jane."

"What about Tina?"

"Ask her yourself, she is standing right here."

Jane quickly sat up.

"How do you like your massage, Jane," Tina asked.

"Wonderful, absolutely wonderful."

"Don't you want his amazing cock inside you?"

"Yes!"

I was staring at Jane's breasts. Jane was sitting straight up in our bed, but her giant tits were sagging so much that the nipples were resting on top of her legs. I lifted her right breast, then the left, playing with them. They were heavy, soft and extremely floppy.

"You have amazing breasts, Jane, can I bury my face in them?"

I stuck my head in her cleavage inhaling their scent, wrapping her tits around my head. I was in heaven.

"Do you want to be on top, Jane," I asked.

The thought of her riding me with her tits swinging up and down was driving me crazy.

"I love being on top."

I quickly climbed into our bed, my cock sticking straight up. Jane straddled me lowering herself slowly onto my rock hard member. She began rocking back and forth. I was hypnotized by her swinging tits. I needed to think of something else, I was about to shoot my load.

I thought hard about unpleasant things, it worked, but only for two or three minutes. With a groan, I shot my load deep inside her. Jane quickly pulled out my cock and thrust her pussy in my face. My tongue circled around her clit and alternately licking her snatch. My load mingled with her pussy juices, running down my chin.

Jane was breathing harder and harder, she started shaking. Suddenly with a loud scream, she shuddered and came.

Tina clapped her hands.

"How did you like that Jane? How about another round?"

Jane looked at me and my cock, now on half mast.

"Just suck it a little and he'll be ready again," Tina suggested.

Jane grabbed my cock and slowly sucked it into her mouth. That one move was enough. I was hard again.

"Jane, stop sucking or I won't last another minute. What next?"

"Doggy style, definitely. That way I can finger myself while you fuck me."

She got on all fours, her tubular tits dragging on the bed sheet. I slowly pushed into her wet gaping hole. Thinking about household chores, I was determined not to come before she did. It was difficult. Jane was rubbing her clit furiously, moaning louder and louder.

She was trembling again. 'Almost there,' I thought. Her orgasm was building up, now, the grand finale announced with a loud scream. I pulled out.

"Please, Jane turn over."

She did. I shot my load all over her tits.

"A beautiful sight," Tina exclaimed.

"Unbelievable," Jane panted. "Frank, I'm in love with your cock. I don't even remember ever having such a hard rod inside me."

I was fondling her tits again, sucking on her nipples.

"Rather than sucking on Jane's nipples, why don't you lick your come off her breasts and clean her up?"

I did as told.

We all got dressed.

"Jane, anytime you need him, just text me and I'll send him over. My hope is I'll get a break today, so thank you, Jane."

"Tina, you are sure about this? Frank will get a lot of texts, I can assure you. Are you not afraid I will get emotionally attached to Frank?"

"I certainly hope not. It's important to think of him as your fuck toy, Jane. Just a cock. Don't think of him as Frank, your friend. He is just a sex toy. You need it, you get it. It's that simple, isn't it Frank?" Tina stated matter of factly.

"Works for me," I replied.

"Alright then, we are all in agreement," Tina concluded.

That was the beginning of a wonderful relationship. Tina was happy, our sex life was perfect. She got as much sex as she wanted, I (almost) got as much as I wanted and Jane, she was insatiable. If I didn't have a job she would have fucked me every day, all day.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments