Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s Promiscuous Past

"Her sexual encounter milf stories"

38
10 Comments 10
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Very exciting to hear the stories of some of her young lovers and sex partners. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She’s such a giver"

This story starts off with reconnecting with a girl I knew from childhood. She was always the hot one! Everybody wanted her. She was a cheerleader, homecoming queen all the stuff that goes with being one of the popular girls. Problem for me was she was one of my good friend's older sisters. He didn't like me looking at her or even mentioning her. I moved away and that was that.

Fast forward thirty-five years. Yes, thirty-five years! We saw each other at a class reunion and she was even sexier than I remember. Absolutely timeless. I saw the hot young girl I remembered and my mind started spinning. Now we have another problem. We are both married, both unhappy with our partners, she actually separated at the time.

We chatted and chatted. I found myself falling for her all over again. I wanted to fuck her so, so bad but didn't think I had a chance. So I went to my motel room and masturbated just thinking of all the things I wanted to do to her. Just the thought of her sent my heart racing and my mind wandering everywhere. We both went our separate ways.

Fast forward two months. I was in the area where she now lives. My good friend gave her a call and tolds her I was in her area. As luck would have it, he gave her my number. Out of the blue, I got a call from her asking if I would like to go listen to some music. Wow! That call started it all. From then on we started seeing each other mainly as friends. It was driving me crazy.

She has the perfect ass and beautiful 36 double-D natural breasts. I can't tell you how many times I masturbated to the thought of doing anything and everything to her. Oh my god, she was sexy. As life had it, we started telling each other stories of some of our other partners. Of course these partners I speak of were the duds we both had.

Then it happened. We went to a costume party. She saw a very hot young vampire with me. I took her outside and she followed. We drank tequila with her for a while and then my girl and I left vampire behind and went back to her apartment. As soon as we got in the door it was on. We kissed furiously. I wanted her so bad. I unbuttoned her jeans and put my hand down her pants. I couldn't believe how wet she was; just sopped. Her underwear was soaking wet. I immediately pulled her pants down, took her panties off and went down on her. She tasted so sweet and smelled so sexy. Like no other pussy I had ever smelled. I ate her pussy for so long my tongue got sore all over but I didn't care. I wanted to stay between her legs forever!

That was the start of our awesome sex life. We were so close there wasn't anything we couldn't talk about. That's when the previous partner thing took on a new life. She told me how she had to act like she was a straight-laced goody goody girl with her previous husband and how he would get really upset if she even mentioned another man's name. She told me if he knew how many people she had fucked he would have left her. Of course, at that point I was curious. I had to ask the question.

"So what is your number?"

She said, "I don't want you to think bad of me, though."

My reply: "Your number couldn't be any higher than mine."

She said, "I think it's somewhere between fifty and seventy-five!"

Wow, I was surprised I never knew she was so horny. But it excited me.

I had never been with a woman that had been fucked by so many guys. That only made me more curious. I wanted to know about some of them. I wanted to hear her best stories of fucking. Not the duds. She then told me of a particular guy who was a lot younger than her. She met him at a nightclub after last call. She went home with him and fucked him a couple times that night. As she tells it they were drunk so she didn't remember a lot except he had a huge cock. And he was Hispanic. She gave him her number and went home.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll

The next weekend at about one in the morning, he called. She was sleeping but the thought of him got her excited so she told him where she lived and he came over. She answered the door with just a bathrobe on, nothing underneath. They started making out right there. She told me she got wet before he even got there and as soon as they were making out she could feel it getting wetter and wetter. She told me she could feel him pressing against her and he was getting hard. So she undid his pants and reached in to feel his cock. Her first thought was this thing is even bigger than I remember. I asked how big. She said at least 10" long and 7 or 8 around. She said it got her a little scared but she started throbbing thinking of what it was gonna feel like. She pulled down his pants and sat him in a chair and went down on him. She said she had to use two hands and couldn't touch her fingers it was so thick.

By the way, she is the master at sucking cock. She could feel it going way down her throat swelling more and more. She has no gag reflex so she was able to deep throat him almost getting it all the way in her mouth. She sucked on his huge tight balls and could tell it was driving him crazy. Anyway, she said it wasn't long till he started swelling so big she knew he was gonna cum. He reached down and grabbed her by the hair and started moaning so loud, telling her he was gonna cum in her mouth; don't stop, swallow my cum! Every fucking drop. Then he came in her mouth. There was so much cum it just kept pouring down her throat. She was so horny at that time she took him to her room.

They had a beer and she started sucking him again. The head seemed like it was swelling even more than the first time. His whole cock was engorged. So she took it out of her mouth and pushed him back and climbed on him. She always puts the cock in her so she put the head in and it was huge inside her. She wanted to take it a little bit at a time to get used to it but he was so excited he just thrust it deep inside her with one stroke.

"It felt like he was inside my stomach he was so deep."

After a couple strokes she started liking it. She was getting ready to cum and he flipped her over and started fucking her from behind. He was fucking her like a mad man. It was so deep. She had only one other cock so big and that was a black guy. That's another story for another time though.

It was so big, every inch of her was filled up with cock. She got into a position where it started hitting her G spot at the beginning of every thrust. She was just getting wetter and wetter and she told him to keep fucking her and not to stop. She was telling him how big and how deep he was. Then he would pull it out and put it in over and over. She wanted to cum so bad but every time she was close he would say, "Not yet."

This went on for about thirty minutes. He turned her over on her back and just started pounding his huge cock deep in her pussy. It felt so good. It didn't matter how big it was, it felt like she was totally filled up, every nerve every ending touching his cock. And then it happened: she started telling him she was cumming so hard, 'Don't stop,' and he didn't. He fucked her right through the orgasm. She had never cum so hard before. She squirted all over. Everything was sopped!

She thought to herself, 'What a fuck! That was a thorough fucking, that's for sure.' She was so sore the next day she couldn't walk. But the memory was what made her smile. This is the start of the stories with this young guy. They get even better! Until next time...

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by RacerX129
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments