Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Lust

"Hormones take over in the office"

26
7 Comments 7
52.8k Views 52.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
I am a 28 year old male working for a medium size corporation in Long Island. I have a 27 year old girlfriend that would knock the socks off any man. Mandy is five seven, has blonde hair and blue eyes and B cups. We get along great and she worships me, when I want it, she never says no.

In our office, there are a few young attractive women and a lot of women in the 35 to 45 age range. All or most of them are married and have families. But this one lady, Jenny is about 40, oriental, very attractive for her age and her figure is still dynamite. She has nice medium-size breasts and shapely legs. She has a few lines in her face but her hips have a motion to them when she walks on her high heels that attract any man's eyes. Jenny is a real sweetheart. She is always kind and considerate. She always dresses very professional and is the last woman I would suspect of having an office affair.

So, the two of us were working on a project together one week and spending a lot of time alone working in the file room. The file room is in the basement and is pretty secluded and there is almost never any one in there. This is a large room with row after row of four drawer file cabinets. There is really too much stuff in there for the size of the room because the aisles are rather narrow.

On our second day down there, Jenny was wearing a long, conservative white dress and white high heels. I had seen her in this dress before. She was made up as usual and actually looked quite attractive. We were both working in the end aisle which had only one way in and out. It was so narrow that we could not squeeze past each other without making body contact. That morning as I squeezed past Jenny a couple of times, I noticed two things. First, she was wearing some kind of perfume that drove me nuts. Second, her dress was a wrap around type that was tied at the waist and I don't know if it was the tight quarters or what, but as I squeezed past her and looked down over her shoulder, I could see part of her very sexy white lace and satin bra and, of course, what was in it. The next time I had to squeeze past her, I got an even better view of her cleavage and it was starting to arouse me.

A little while later, Jenny asked me a question and as I turned to answer her, I noticed that the edge of her dress was caught on a file drawer and as she had turned away from the drawer, it had pulled the bottom of her dress open enough to expose her right leg to me. I was stunned for just an instant by the sight of her very sexy leg and the fact that she appeared to be wearing stockings instead of pantyhose. All I could see was just a hint of what appeared to be the top of a stocking.

Then, she must have felt a draft or something and I told her she was caught at the same moment. She quickly turned away, embarrassed and apologizing. Over the next couple of hours and through lunch, all I could think about was what I had seen and how excited it made me.

After lunch, things went on as normal until about three o'clock. I had been working at the end of the same aisle as Jenny. She was about half way down from me working with a drawer in front of her open, one behind her open, and one behind and just a little past her open. I had an arm full of files I was carrying out and alerted her that I was coming down the aisle. She tried to hurry and make way for me but just as I got to her she pushed the drawer in front of her closed and quickly turned and closed the one behind her in one fluid motion. At the same moment, I reached her position and slipped on a pen on the floor. The result was amazing.

The tie from her dress had gotten caught in the drawer in front of her when she closed it and as she turned to close the drawer behind her, it pulled loose. Feeling something was wrong as she was closing the drawer behind her, she turned quickly back toward the first drawer and in so doing, got the edge of her dress caught on the drawer behind her. As it slid closed, it pulled her dress apart. A fraction of a second later, I step on the pen, slip, drop files everywhere so I can catch hold of something to keep from falling. I end up pressed against Jenny with her back against the file cabinet. Her dress was open and her sexy white lace and satin covered body was before me.

Our faces were a few inches apart and I was suddenly seized by the impulse to kiss her sexy red lips. I did it. I kissed her on the mouth for just an instant. She didn't do anything but just look at me. I moved my lips forward and kissed her again. This time, it was longer and she started to respond. Asshe responded her mouth opened slightly and her lips became softer and wet and warm. My hands moved up to her sides and gently took hold of her. "NO! Neal, I can't. We can't." she said and turned her back to me.

I was so hot for her and I already had a huge hard-on. I started to kiss her neck as I whispered that it was alright and that no one need ever know that we enjoyed each other one afternoon. As I kissed her neck, my hands slid up the front of her torso and found her soft, full breasts in her bra. She was moaning softly as I started to caress her. Then she said, "No Neal, please. We can't. I am married." as she said it she pushed my hands from her breasts.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

I was too fired up to quit so easily. I whispered to her, "Yes we can. Just this once. No one will ever know." and as I said it, I started to kiss her neck again and my hands found her breasts again. She moved my hands away again but they were quickly back.

This time she didn't move them away and as I caressed her through her bra, I could feel her nipples harden. I felt her gently push her body back against mine and when she felt my stiff cock against her ass, she moaned. My right hand slid down to the string tie that was holding part of the left side of her dress across the front of her body and untied it. She kept whispering, "No. No. No." but her body was saying yes, yes, yes. My hands now reached up and slid her dress from her shoulders, down her arms and off. I quickly tossed it onto the file cabinet. Her back was still to me but I didn't care. What she was wearing excited me like never before.

She wore a white lace garterbelt that matched her bra. Her panties were high cut and white silk with only thin straps across her hips. My hands had returned to her breasts and I was now rubbing my erection against her silky panties. My fingers slipped into the cups of her bra and found her erect nipples, but it was so tight and confining that I couldn't do anything. Her breasts needed to be freed. My fingers found the clasp of her bra between the cups and popped it loose.

Then I slowly peeled the cups back to release her breasts. As I did so, she moaned slowly and deeply. She whispered, "I haven't been touched like this in six years. OH GOD! it feels so good." Her posture had changed as I now pinched her nipples. She was bent slightly forward with her ass pushed hard against me. Finally I slid my right hand down to the crotch of her panties and found them to be hot and wet. It excited me so much that I almost came. I started to rub her through her panties and her moans grew louder and more intense. I couldn't stop now, I had to have her.

She had finally given in and had reached her hand back and was stroking me through my pants. I moved my left hand down and opened my belt and fly. My slacks slid down my legs to the floor. She grabbed hold of me through my underpants but wasn't satisfied. She started to push them down my leg and I helped her. My cock was free and harder than ever before. She stroked it like an expert.

She was wearing her panties outside the straps of her garter belt. I grabbed her panties and slid them down to her ankles where she kicked them off. Then she parted her legs and I slid my hand right down and a finger right into her. She was almost coming instantly and I decided it was time.

She bent forward more and pushed her ass up and back. I bent my knees a little and positioned myself directly behind her. I guided my cock to her waiting pussy lips and then with one thrust, buried it into her. She was now screaming at me to fuck her hard. I was pushing into her hard and she was meeting my thrusts. She felt so good. Her pussy was actually massaging and sucking on me. No woman had ever felt like this before. The more I thrust into her the better it felt.

She got tighter and tighter and then came wildly. She was yelling not to stop, to fill her with cum. I was getting real close and her pussy was sucking it out of me. My hands had hold of her hips and I was pounding into her. The feeling was out of this world. She was tightening up again and that was bringing me to the edge. Then her pussy clamped onto me as she came and the feeling was so intense that I exploded.

I couldn't stop thrusting as I pumped load after load of cum into her. It was by far the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.We didn't stop there. We rested a few minutes then she turned to me and we devoured each other with hot passionate kisses. We kissed for ten minutes or so and then decided to get a little more comfortable. I found two old moving blankets and made a spot for us way in the back corner.

We started to kiss again and soon I was sucking her nipples and going crazy over her. She then put her hot mouth on my cock and after a few minutes of the most intense sucking and licking I'd ever felt, I was hard as a rock. I rolled her onto her back and she stuck her legs up into the air in a magnificent "V" shape. Admiring her soaked cunt, I slide between her legs and buried myself deep into her again. We fucked wildly for 20 minutes before I exploded my seed into her again.

She must have had at least ten orgasms. There was just something about her that made the sex great and her irresistible. After an hour or so, we got dressed and straightened up the room. She told me how great it had been, the best ever for her and I had to admit the same. It was quitting time and we both left. She went home to husband and I went home to my girlfriend. That night I had to tell my girlfriend that I had pulled a muscle at work and couldn't make love to her. She was upset but understood. I was too spent to be able to get it up for her.

That night, all I could think about was fucking Jenny today. It was the greatest sexual experience of my life. It was memorable one and I decided that one time would be enough as I did not want to risk the chance of losing Mandy. Telling myself, I needed to stop but little did I know what would cum of it.

Published 
Written by cyrwr3gmail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments