Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rabbit Hole

"Truly a place of wonders"

8
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
5.2k words 5.2k words

The woman heard the door close behind her. She stood inside and let her eyes adjust to the surrounding darkness. There was no other soul here except her. The only source of light was a dim lamp hanging from the wall a few meters away. The corridor wasn't too narrow. The floor was covered with red material. There was nothing here except the aforementioned lamp and the carpet.

The woman took a deep breath. She tried to smell some scent, hear some sound, but to no avail. Therefore, she decided to focus her eyes on the space in front of her. At the end of the corridor, there was an exit, her destination. It seemed distant, but she was sure it was just the shadows playing a trick on her. She took another breath, adjusted the mask hiding her face, pulled on the dress she was wearing and moved forward with her head straight.

As she approached, she began to hear noises. Quiet conversations, clinking of glass, and music blending into the background. She went inside.

The room she found herself in made an impression on her. The floor was covered with the same red material, but that was the only thing that was inconspicuous. The woman's eyes turned towards the live band. No one paid any attention to it, and the music itself only complemented the space. It wasn't intended to provide entertainment or make you dance, it was only... background.

The next thing that caught her attention was the bar. Even from a distance, she could admire the wooden structure and the wall lined from floor to ceiling with glass bottles of various sizes, shapes and colors. It's easy to guess that they only contained alcohol.

There was one other thing in the room that stood out. The woman purposely ignored it, but eventually forced herself to look again. The rest of the space was filled with various pieces of furniture: sofas, pouffes, stools, tables, couches. People used them, but what a diverse crowd it was.

Women and men locked in shared interactions. What was surprising was that the customs in this place were very advanced. Some, like her, wore elegant dresses or suits. Some had no clothes at all or only scraps of them. Ladies with exposed breasts, exposed crotches, men without shirts and pants. There were also those who were completely naked, with their limbs hanging in the wind.

Some sat in pairs, others in smaller or larger groups. Some were busy talking, others were playing games, drinking or joking. There were even people who flirted or simply had sex. There were no boundaries of good manners here and it didn't bother anyone. The only common denominator of this group was that all of them, without exception, wore a black mask with an animal motif.

The woman looked around again. Nobody paid any attention to her. She decided to start at the bar. She sat down on a spare stool and looked at this amazing collection of spirits. She was wondering what to order. Then the bartender approached her.

“What can I get you?” he asked politely, smiling gently.

“Surprise me,” she replied, hoping to come across as picky rather than confused.

“Of course,” he confirmed, smiling again.

As he got to work, the woman watched him with interest. He took different bottles from which he poured different amounts of liquid, which he then combined and mixed. She wondered if he really knew what he was doing as she wasn't sure anyone could stand such a cocktail. However, before she could consider this thought, the bartender placed in front of her a glass filled with a substance whose final shade was green.

“It's ready, ma'am. This drink is called "Mad Hatter" and it is one of my specialties.” There was no pride in his voice. He said it as if he were stating a fact. “Please try,” the bartender suggested, handing her a glass.

The woman hesitantly took the drink in her hand.

“I really recommend it. One of the local specialties. Great for relaxation,” a male voice said behind her.

The woman turned around. Behind her stood a man dressed in a black suit, a white shirt unbuttoned at the top, with curly hair sticking out from under it. His identity was hidden behind a rabbit mask.

“Same for me," he said as he turned to the bartender and sat down on the empty stool next to our heroine. He smiled innocently at her and waited until his drink was served. 

She looked at him curiously.

“My name is Troy. But you can also call me Rabbit if you prefer not to use the real name,” he introduced himself and extended his hand to her in greeting.

“My name is Alice, but you can call me Tigress,” the woman introduced herself and shook his hand. 

Rabbit kissed her hand in an old-fashioned gesture, without asking for permission. However, this gesture gave her some courage.

“A drink for you, sir,” the bartender interjected politely, handing Troy a glass.

“Thank you.” As a toast, he tapped Alice's glass, which she still held intact in her hands. “Cheers!”

“Cheers,” she echoed and took a deep sip.

At first, the drink scratched her palate, but after a while she felt sweetness with a slight hint of sourness. She liked it. She took another sip, and another, and before she knew it, her glass was empty.

“I told you you'd like it,” Troy said happily.

“Pretty good,” she confirmed and then asked: “What about the entertainment in this club?”

“You have several options to choose from,” he explained. “You can drink until you're tired, listen to music or find company and have fun together. However, the most interesting thing that makes this place unique is THIS” he said and pointed to one of the sofas, where men with glasses in their hands were sitting opposite each other. One of them was smoking a cigar. Half-naked women sat on their knees and jumped as if on hot coals.

“I would be interested in THIS, but I'm not a fan of public performances.”

The man smiled, then winked at her knowingly. “Come on, I'll show you something,” he suggested and stood up.

Tigress got up and followed him. Excitement began to build within her. Her usual confidence returned and she felt ready to do what she originally came here to do. Maybe the drink helped her, but it didn't matter.

They reached a completely different corridor. This one was also poorly lit, even though there were many more lamps. There were doors on both sides leading to adjacent rooms. What was in them, the woman could only guess. However, more or less muffled moans came from some of them, both women and men. The purpose of these rooms was therefore beyond doubt.

“This one is one of my favorites and I think it's great for beginner members,” Troy said, breaking Alice out of her thoughts, who didn't notice that he had left her a little behind. 

Rabbit was standing near one of the rooms, holding the door and inviting her in with his hand.

The woman entered curiously. The room was not large, but the intentionally hung mirrors artificially enlarged it. A huge chandelier hung from the ceiling. The largest and only piece of furniture was a round sofa with two slits acting as a passage. It was elegantly upholstered and, as Tigress soon discovered, softer than standard furniture.

“What do you think? Maybe we can have some fun together?” the man asked.

“Well, we are in your "hole", start and I will play along,” the woman replied coquettishly.

The smiling man headed towards the curtain hanging from the ceiling. However, before he hid behind it, he turned his head towards his partner and assured her: “If you don't like something, we can stop at any time.”

“I hope I will scream from pleasure, not for help,” she replied and gave him a defiant look.

He looked back at her. They stood there for a moment, watching each other like two wolves preparing to fight for leadership. Eventually, however, Troy hid behind the curtain. At the same time, Alice put down her purse, which she had with her all the time, took off her shoes and bra, and then fastened her dress again. She sat comfortably on the sofa, facing directly towards the curtain, behind which her partner had entered. She placed her removed bra on the backrest next to her, where it was clearly visible.

After about two minutes, Rabbit appeared. Naked, as nature created him. Apart from the rabbit mask, he was wearing absolutely nothing.

For the first time that evening, Alice looked at him closely. He had short black hair and stubble. His body was nicely sculpted. She really liked the clearly defined but not exaggerated muscles. Only now did she notice that his skin was darker. His torso was decorated with perhaps a little too much hair. His legs were equally hairy and still firm, although he probably didn't pay as much attention to them as he did to his upper body. His penis, although still hanging loose, made a positive impression.

Troy confidently walked towards his partner and sat down on her left. He placed his right hand on the backrest behind her. He leaned closer to her face, which she turned to him willingly and without embarrassment. He took a moment to admire her slim face with smooth skin, perhaps achieved with a bit of feminine deception. Blue eyes looked at him with lust. Her lips were small but perfectly defined with hot red lipstick. The look was completed by a sea of ​​blonde hair.

“I didn't know we were going all the way from the beginning, haha,” she laughed softly.

“I wanted to show that I have nothing to hide,” Rabbit explained. “Besides,” he reached with his left hand towards one of the straps of her dress and pulled it down slightly, “I would love to unwrap you like a late Christmas present.”

“Well then, let's do it,” she encouraged him and leaned in, and their lips connected in a tender kiss.

Although it didn't last very long, they enjoyed the kiss like a sommelier tasting fine wine. When they stopped, they looked deeply into each other's eyes, then Troy turned his back to his partner and opened the box hidden in the sofa. Alice glanced curiously.

“This cache is equipped with several gadgets that can be used in joint play,” he explained. Then asked: “Do you mind?”

“No, not at all,” she assured him.

“Great! In that case, put this on your eyes,” he asked and handed her a piece of black silk material.

Tigress did what he asked her to do. The material effectively blocked her vision. She sat back and waited. A minute passed, then two, but nothing happened. She saw nothing, heard nothing. She was sure her partner was still sitting next to her. Was he looking at her? Was he watching her reactions? Maybe he reveled in having the upper hand over her? These and subsequent questions increasingly bothered her. Her heart was beating with excitement, waiting for the unknown. The longer it went on, the more unbearable the feeling became.

Suddenly, a feeling of cold concentrated on the sensitive skin of her neck spread throughout her body in the form of a shiver. The woman didn't scream, but she instinctively tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide, freezing into a huge smile. The ice cube (or so she guessed) began to slowly slide across her skin towards her exposed arm and lower. It stopped there and after a while, it materialized on her cheek. It moved across her face like a skilled skater, slowly reaching her chin.

The cube then turned around and this time climbed upwards. When it touched her lower lip, it paused for a moment and then began to trace the outline of her mouth as if it was applying lipstick. Finally, Troy carefully inserted his tool halfway into her mouth, which she slammed shut and began to suck. Alice enjoyed the cold solid as it slowly melted.

That's when Tigress felt warm breath, and before she could even register what was happening, Rabbit bit her earlobe. Not enough to hurt, but enough to not let go so easily. Like an animal holding its young in its mouth. As soon as the earlobe was in his mouth, he started sucking on it intensely.

The intense pleasure made her open her mouth. The ice cube that was there earlier was taken away. But not for long, because after a while, an irritating cold hit her bare skin again. The object began to move down her neck again, leaving a wet trail in its wake. It continued, reaching the junction of the collarbones, and then lower, to the neckline, where the fabric of the dress did not cover it. The woman felt her nipples stiffen. The mixture of cold and warm was driving her crazy as the caresses continued. She clenched her fists and tried to suppress the excess stimuli. She could have interrupted her partner, but she didn't want to. The ice cube melted more and more, creating streams of water that flowed down her hot skin, tickling her mercilessly. Alice had really had enough.

As if her wish had been granted, everything suddenly stopped. Troy released her ear, and the cube no longer had contact with her skin. Tigress tilted her head back and tried to regulate her breathing. After a short pause, she took off the blindfold and looked at Rabbit, who was sitting next to her and patiently waiting for the woman to be ready.

The man watched his partner with curiosity. All this time, he carefully observed her body's reactions to various stimuli. Despite her obvious sensitivity, Alice was a fighter and accepted everything that came to his mind. This made him more lustful.

When she took off the blindfold, they looked into each other's eyes. Her face was flushed, decorated with a smile, and her pupils burned with the fire of excitement.

Tigress stood up and turned her back to her partner. She grabbed the hair falling down her back and brushed it to the side. 

“Help me,” she asked.

Troy stood up as well and held her dress with one hand while grabbing the zipper with the other and starting to undo it. He deliberately did it very slowly, because each exposed piece of flesh increased his arousal. He finally reached the end, and when he did, he let go and took a step back.

Alice then lazily unfastened one of her straps, giving her partner a sexy look over her shoulder. After a while, she did the same with the other one. When she was finished, the dress no longer had any support and fell to the floor with a rustle. Her back was completely bare except for where her golden wavy hair fell. The only clothes she wore were black panties and stockings.

The woman leaned forward, sticking her buttocks out towards the Rabbit. She deliberately took her time and removed said underwear, making sure her partner could see every erotic step of the process. Eventually, the panties landed on the floor. Tigress collected them along with her dress and tossed them aside.

Troy looked at her with lustful eyes. He found her very attractive. There were traces of fat on her ass, but it was still nicely rounded.

HannahSpark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannahSpark

Once she had removed her clothes, Alice turned around, allowing him to admire her front. Her body, although showing signs of aging, was in good shape, probably due to regular exercise. Her breasts were triangular in shape, and her nipples eagerly protruded forward. Her pussy was hairy but perfectly trimmed. More importantly, Alice stood before him proudly and without shame, clearly happy with her appearance and aware of her sexuality.

The man briskly walked up to his partner, put his hand on her hips, and pulled her towards him with a strong movement. They looked at each other with lust. He grabbed her hair and pulled hard, tilting her head back. He leaned in and kissed her intensely. Almost aggressively, pushed his tongue down her throat. She responded in kind and their tongues engaged in a fiery dance.

After several dozen seconds, Tigress stopped Rabbit by biting him on the lip.

He pulled his head back and, without releasing her hair from his iron grip, rubbed his sore lip with his free hand.

Troy looked at her face with a defiant expression, smiling. This time he pressed his partner, ordering her to fall to her knees. Her head was at the level of his crotch. His stiff cock dangled majestically in front of her nose. Rabbit began to move his hips, forcing it to move in the process. He placed it against Alice's face, circling her face like a paintbrush on a canvas. After a few laps, he began to brush it against her lips. The woman understood and opened her mouth. As soon as she did, her partner's penis hid inside.

The man held the woman's head completely rigid while his half-inserted cock settled in her mouth. After only a few seconds, the accumulating saliva made it difficult for her to breathe. Alice started making guttural noises, but still didn't try to break free. After a while, however, Troy pulled out his penis and Tigress could take a deeper breath. But he wasn't done with her yet. Troy repeated the action. Still holding her head straight, he began to move back and forth, penetrating her oral cavity. His movements were slow but impactful. Over time, he went deeper and deeper into her until he finally inserted it all the way to the balls.

Her throat scratched maliciously. She felt his penis swelling in her mouth. Excess saliva made breathing difficult. She was gasping for breath. Tears came to her eyes. Still, she allowed him to continue.

Finally, the woman felt the long-awaited relief. Rabbit let go of her hair and took out his cock as well. She fell to the floor, coughing slightly. She wiped her slobbery chin. The remnants of saliva fell onto her torso and breasts, leaving transparent streaks.

Alice returned to her knees and grabbed her partner's swollen cock with both hands and squeezed it tightly. She raised her head and looked the man in the eye, then began to milk him. She massaged his penis with slow but firm movements. Up and down, up and down. From the roots to the exposed head. During the caress, she rotated her hands at the wrists, not letting the slightest bit of sensitive skin go unnoticed. She rubbed it, hearing moans of pleasure getting louder and louder.

After some time, Tigress diversified her tactics. Without stopping the massage, she leaned forward and carefully placed his penis, just the tip, into her mouth. Her soft, warm lips wrapped around it like a mother hugging her child. She stuck out her tongue and gently touched the sensitive head, shyly, as if she was ashamed. This couldn't be further from the truth. Within seconds, she had wrapped herself around her pleasure prisoner and was sucking it, draining all of its juices.

The intense caressing continued for about a minute or so. Then the woman released her grip and stepped back slightly. She brushed away the hair that fell on her face. Next, she gathered more saliva in her mouth and spat it into the crack between her heated breasts. She grabbed her partner's dick and stuck it between her tits, slamming it shut. She started moving her body up and down, massaging his thick cock.

Troy was impressed with her skills. His dick was throbbing like crazy. He was sure that if it weren't for his experience, his cum would have already decorated this room at least once that evening, and it looked like that wasn't the end. He suppressed a grunt, but his breathing became rapid and deep. He let his partner continue for a while, enjoying every possible second.

When she finally stopped, he grabbed her hand and helped her up. They kissed. Drops of sweat decorated their bodies. They both smiled and looked happy.

Rabbit grabbed Tigress from behind and pushed her towards the couch. While she was in the air, he hit her hard on the buttock. The sound of the impact echoed throughout the room. The woman grabbed the backrest, braking before the collision. Her partner jumped up to her and placed his hands on her back. She felt his slender fingers on her skin. Not wanting to cause pain, he dug them into her flesh and dragged them down her body, sending pleasant shivers down her spine. When he reached the buttocks, he squeezed them hard. First, he opened them slightly, and then pressed them together. He repeated this action several more times to test their firmness.

The man then leaned down and placed his hand directly between her legs. He blindly searched for her genitals. Her pussy was already wet and sticky. He placed his fingers on her pussy lips and began to massage her womanhood with long back-and-forth strokes. He caressed her for a long time, until at some point he opened her pussy lips and his fingers disappeared inside. He massaged her insides with lazy movements, letting Alice get used to the sensation. But a few moments passed and he picked up his pace. Steadily, faster, more aggressive, more intense. His fingers started kicking like a wild horse.

“Ah, ah, ah...!” the woman moaned deliciously. The feeling was getting more and more intense with every second. Pleasure gradually took over. She dug her fingers into the backrest, buried her head in her arms, and groaned, savoring the moment. The juices coming out of her vagina were spraying uncontrollably in all directions.

The orgasm, although obvious, came suddenly. It shook her body like she was just a rag doll. The shock of ecstasy spread at the speed of light, from the tips of his fingers to the roots of his hair. The man withdrew his fingers and Tigress slumped in exhaustion.

After a very short pause, Alice turned around and leaned back on the couch. Her partner looked at her, pleased with the result.

Rabbit sat down next to her, carefully moved a strand of hair from her face, and then kissed her.

“Climb up,” he said when they were finished. He spread his legs slightly and, massaging it gently, set his penis in a vertical position.

The woman obediently carried out the order. She straddled him, her back to him, and crouched down. When she reached the tip of his cock, she hung in the air. She felt a gentle stroking of her buttocks. Troy moved his penis over her buttocks and genitals, teasing her. Ultimately he stopped under her pussy. He skillfully opened the labia and inserted his tool inside. Then Tigress slowly lowered herself, trapping it inside.

She rested her weight on her arms, placed them on his stomach and began to move up and down. Faster and faster over time. She tilted her head back and let her moans fill the room. Her gaze fell on one of the mirrors, which she hadn't paid much attention to before. There she saw a woman, red with exertion, drenched in sweat, her face twisted in a grimace of ecstasy. Alice turned her head to the next mirrors in sight. They all showed the same woman in erotic rapture. She felt the sound of her own voice return to her, multiplied. Knowing about these other women only increased her pleasure. And it took over her body and mind. She couldn't think straight, her body moved on instinct.

“Fuck! Shit! Fuck!” her moans turned into screams.

A minute, five, maybe an hour passed. Time seemed to not exist. At one point, Alice jumped off her partner. She turned to face him and knelt in front of his gaping crotch. Like a real tiger, she jumped at him as if hunting for prey. She grabbed his cock in her hand and straightened it. She ran her tongue over it, starting from the shaft and ending with the head. She began massaging it with her hand. Tigress squeezed it tightly and rubbed intensely. At the same time, she leaned down and grabbed one of his full testicles with her mouth, which she eagerly began to suck.

“Oh shit!” Rabbit cursed, not expecting the sudden assault.

Troy had to control himself hard to stifle his moans. His balls and dick were burning like never before. He felt like this woman was sucking all his energy out of him.

Alice next targeted his cock itself. She wrapped her warm lips around it and began to swallow. She sucked it like her life depended on it. Her tongue lashed mercilessly. With each movement of her head, she pushed the penis deeper and deeper. She managed to hide it almost to the testicles. The woman held it in her mouth one last time until she was breathless, then withdrew. The excess saliva stretched out in a colorless ribbon stretching from the tip of his penis to her mouth. She picked up the excess with her finger and sucked it up.

She then jumped on top of her partner again, this time facing him. She grabbed his dick and inserted it into her pussy herself. She leaned forward and the lovers looked deep into each other's eyes. She closed her eyes and moved her mouth closer. The man did the same and they kissed.

Suddenly everything seemed to slow down. There was nothing but the two of them. They stayed like that longer than either of them expected. When they finally stopped, they looked at each other again.

Alice put her arms around his neck. Troy felt a mixture of her perfume and sweat in his nostrils. He was surprised that he hadn't smelled what she smelled like before. Her breasts were hanging in front of his face. Her stiff nipples stuck out proudly, as if trying to get his attention.

He hugged the woman and started moving his hips. This time she stayed still and he moved his penis. Slowly at first, he picked up speed quickly. Her boobs began to bounce uncontrollably, as if they were being electrocuted. With difficulty, he caught one in his mouth and began to suck it intensely. At the same time, his partner moaned into his ear.

His swollen cock was tearing her apart from the inside. The divine feeling she experienced had already taken over every atom of her body. There was no escaping it. Not that she wanted to. She just couldn't stop it. Her body was no longer hers. Her mind turned to jelly. Pleasure, delight and orgasm were the only things she could register. His penis penetrated her like a jackhammer, making her tremble. Their bodies hit each other with force, making a characteristic sound that was lost among the moans.

Rabbit fucked her mercilessly. There was no sensitivity about it. He was driven only by a hellish desire for fulfillment. He felt his balls burning. His cock twitched excitedly, charged up and ready to shoot.

After some time, the man slowed down and finally stopped. He carefully pulled his partner off of him and placed her on the couch next to him.

The woman straightened her hair and looked at him, breathing heavily. He was as exhausted as she was, breathing heavily and his dick twitching dangerously. She lay on her side and raised her leg.

Troy walked over to her and placed her outstretched leg on his shoulder. Once he did, he inserted his cock into her. Holding her leg, he began to move back and forth. As always, he started slowly, but as he was at the end of his self-control, he immediately picked up the pace.

Meanwhile, Tigress reached for her tit with one hand. She grabbed it and, using circular motions, massaged it for a while. She then caught the nipple with her fingertips and began to twist it. Simultaneously, she licked her other hand, placed it on her clit and began to caress it.

“Ha..., ha..., ha...,” they both groaned with fatigue and excitement. Completely obsessed with the desire for fulfillment, they pressed forward. The world around them ceased to exist. They felt only pleasure, which intensified with every second. The orgasm was building in their bodies and threatening to explode. Neither of them could bear what was to come anymore. None of them even wanted to. And so they continued, and continued, until finally... an eruption occurred.

“Aaaaaa…!” Alice felt as if something had torn her apart from the inside. Bent like a bowstring, she accepted her orgasm with all its force. It took a moment for a shiver to run through her and free her muscles from their erotic high. Exhausted, she plopped down on the couch.

Troy felt his partner's vaginal muscles tighten around his penis like a snare. His dick throbbed and burned from the excess semen pooled inside it. He felt like he was about to be shattered into pieces. With great effort, he pulled out his cock and the woman fell back on the couch. He came closer, massaged his swollen penis with his hand, and after a second it shot out like a cannon salvo. All its contents were emptied. Sticky cum fell onto Tigress' belly, staining her skin red with exhaustion. Completely drained of energy, Rabbit sat down on the couch.

For a long time, no one spoke. The silence was broken only by heavy breathing.

Finally, Alice recovered and sat down. She found her purse and began searching through it for tissues. While she was doing this, her hand accidentally rested on the invitation lying inside. Wonderland was the name of this specific club for the rich. Alice wasn't one of them. It was a friend from that group who allowed her to take advantage of this opportunity while she was away. 

“Now I know where the name comes from,” she thought. 

She found a pack of tissues and used one of them to wipe the sweat from her face and then the semen from her abdomen.

“There are bathrooms at the end of the corridor. Separately for women and men. You could use it before you leave,” Troy suggested.

“This is what I need,” the woman confirmed. “Thank you for our time together. It was really nice,” she thanked him and offered him her hand, which he shook.

“Will you ever come to the club again?” he asked.

“If I have another chance, definitely,” she replied and smiled. 

He smiled back.

Then they gathered their things and, not caring if anyone saw them, went to the bathroom completely naked. On the way, they talked about the most ordinary things that two strangers could talk about. Only when they arrived did they say goodbye and shake hands again. They went to their assigned bathrooms and that was the last time they saw each other.

Wonderland still exists and holds within its walls the innermost stories of the women and men who have ever crossed its threshold.

Published 
Written by Warzkos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments