Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Run! Dammit! Run!

"A wild liaison with a sexy MILF turns very dangerous."

75
55 Comments 55
72.9k Views 72.9k
7.5k words 7.5k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
A few miles outside of Rome. Rome, Georgia that is….



Moaning and rubbing his eyes, Ryan woke to the noise of a crowing rooster. A glance toward the bedroom window showed just enough light to let him know it was almost dawn. The rooster crowed again.

“Damn noisy cock,” he moaned under his breath.

A loud sigh grabbed his attention and he turned toward the woman lying in bed with him. Clenching her hands she gritted her teeth and moaned, “I should fry that damn rooster for supper.”

Ryan’s head ached, his stomach was queasy and he felt dizzy from the previous night’s drinking and debauchery. Pulling the sheet back over himself, he pushed his face into the pillow hoping to get some more sleep. Just then Ryan thought he heard a loud thud coming from somewhere in the house.

“Sweetie, would you do me favor?”

“Huh, uh, yeah,” Ryan groaned as he answered.

“Look out the window and see if there is a big rig parked in front on the street.”

Ryan did not feel like getting up but it was her house, so he pulled himself out of bed and trudged over to the window.

“Yeah, there’s an eighteen wheeler with a blue cab parked next to my car.” Just then, Ryan was sure he heard a loud bang somewhere inside the house.

“FUCK!” she exclaimed. “Get your clothes on and get out the window, NOW!”

Ryan turned toward her, his eyes wide with excitement. “What the fuck?”

“It’s my goddamned husband!”

“Your fucking husband! I didn’t know you were married.”

“Separated last week,” she spewed quickly, “but still, he’s one mean jealous bastard.”

Racing back across the room, Ryan snatched his jeans from the floor, sliding into them as he grabbed his shirt off the lower bed post and pulled it on. A loud crash came from the hallway and someone bellowed out in a real deep voice.

“Stella! Whose goddamn car is parked out front?”

“Get out, Ryan!” Stella’s voice cracked with panic.

Ryan stuffed his feet into his loafers without even looking for his socks and reached for the window seal. The bedroom door burst open and a huge man in a red plaid shirt barged in.

“What the fuck is this?” his angry voice cried loudly.

In desperation, Ryan shoved the window screen out and leaped through the window.

“Fucking shit!” He landed in a row of holly bushes; the prickly leaves sticking into his skin. Ryan rolled onto the yard and pushed himself up onto his feet. Just as he started to run, his feet on the dewy wet grass, slipped out from under him.

“I’m gonna get you, you lousy son-of-a-bitch!” The huge burly man poked his head through the window. “You don’t fuck my wife and get away with it.”

Back on his feet, Ryan began running. He heard the distinct ‘cha-ching’ metal sound of a pump shotgun being cocked. In his adrenaline spurred panic, his feet began moving faster than they ever had.

As he sprinted towards his car, Ryan felt his pocket to make sure his car keys were there. For only a split second finding his keys provided relief. He then slipped on the wet grass again and busted his butt on the ground in front of a large oak tree. A shotgun blast rang out, pellets zinged all around him. The trunk of the big tree blocked them from hitting him.

Ryan again on his feet streaked toward his car. He had his keys out and despite his shaky hands, quickly unlocked the door. A second shotgun blast peppered his little car just as he closed the door. Ryan panicked more as he heard his side window crack from the spray of shotgun pellets. His car was parked far enough away that the pellets had lost some their velocity and did not penetrate the glass.

As he turned the ignition, the car’s engine roared to life. Ryan pumped the accelerator with his foot while popping the shifter into first gear and letting off the clutch. The front tires spun in the gravel and grass before he peeled out onto the highway, burning rubber and filling the air with smoke. He quickly shifted into second gear. He shifted into third and then fourth gear as he sped down the highway as fast as that little Honda Civic would go.

Quickly Ryan realized that the man might pursue him. His mind raced…

(The diesel engine of the truck was already warm, so he would not have to warm the truck up, but it would be slow to get up to speed. The highway back into town is a long decline so that truck could really get going fast.)

Ryan soon saw a side road that he knew led to another back way into town. He quickly jerked the steering wheel to the right. The car, on only two wheels, barely made the turn without spinning off the road.

Ryan reached with his right hand to see if his wallet was still in his jeans pocket. He sighed with relief when he felt it. If it had fallen out, that huge freak of a man would know who he was and where to find him.

(God dammit! I thought the bitch was single, she wasn’t wearing a damn wedding ring!)

Ryan just then realized how fast his heart was beating. With panic still coursing through his veins, he couldn’t believe what had just happened.

“Lord,” he prayed out loud, “if you let me live through this and not get caught, I promise I’ll go to church this Sunday. No more MILFs, I’ll find a girlfriend my own age, a good church going girl and I’ll be good. I promise.”

(I will be good, yes I will.)

******

The Previous Day…

“Are you working late tonight?”

Looking up from his computer, Ryan saw Felicia, the creative director, standing in his office doorway.

“Oh, no,” answered Ryan, “I've got a date with Heather tonight.”

Felicia laughed as she turned to leave. “I thought so, have fun and a good weekend.”

“Thanks, you too.” Ryan quickly closed the graphics program and shut off his computer.

Felicia turned and poked her head back in the door. “Oh, by the way, Ryan, congratulations.”

Looking up and smiling while he stuffed his cell phone into his pocket Ryan asked, “Yeah, why?”

“Monday will be your one year anniversary working here at the agency.”

“Oh, my god!” Ryan shrugged his shoulders grinning as he stood up. “That’s right, I started here one week after college graduation. Time has gone by so fast.”

“And you’ve already made Art Director,” exclaimed Felicia, “keep up the great work, you’re a real asset to the ad agency.”

“Thanks!”

She turned and walked away down the hall. “Have a great weekend, Ryan.”

Ryan flipped the light switch off as he walked out the door.

(I think tonight’s the night, Heather is gonna invite me to spend the night with her. I’m thinking pussy!)

Two hours later Ryan walked into the Brewhouse Music & Grill. An off key guitar lick let him know that a small country rock combo had just started tuning up to perform that night. He recognized them from previous performances.

He stepped over to the bar and laid down four dollar bills. “I’ll have a Sweetwater Pale Ale on draft.”

The bartender nodded his head and pushed a glass mug under the tap at an angle, expertly filling it with just a slight head of foam. Then he slid the mug down the high gloss surfaced bar to Ryan.

Ryan took a sip and scanned the room to see if Heather had arrived yet. A waving hand across the bar caught his eye. It was Heather sitting in a booth. He waved back and walked over noticing someone sitting in the booth across from her. He was surprised as he was not expecting anyone else.

Heather slid over for Ryan to sit next to her in the booth. He thought she looked sexy. Her long dark brunette hair fell in looping curls perfectly framing her face. A wide sparkling smile accentuated her deep brown eyes. This being his fourth date with Heather, Ryan had been hoping he would finally score with her.

As he sat down he noticed the lady facing them on the other side of the table. She was a very attractive dirty blonde with big blue eyes. He guessed she was in her upper thirties. A wide toothy grin on her face greeted Ryan, but it was her white blouse, unbuttoned enough to expose her ample cleavage, that fascinated him.

(Those are some mighty fine tits.)

“Ryan, this is Stella,” said Heather, “she works with me in the marketing department at the store.”

Ryan extended his hand across the table. “Hi Stella, I’m Ryan. I work at the ad agency that handles y’all’s advertising account.”

Stella took Ryan’s hand firmly, holding it longer than he expected. “Heather said you’re a nice looking young man Ryan, but you’re even cuter than Heather described.”

Ryan blushed and a shy half grin gave away his embarrassment. “Thanks.”

Heather scrunched her shoulders as she leaned over to Ryan. “Stella said she doesn’t have many opportunities to get out, so I invited her to come with me tonight. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Oh, of course not,” replied Ryan, but he was actually quite disappointed. He was convinced having another person tag along could ruin his changes at scoring sex with Heather that evening.

(Damn, I may not get some pussy tonight.)

It was probably caused by his disappointment, but several minutes later, Ryan realized that he had barely heard a word of the girls’ conversation. An occasional nod or affirmative grunt had convinced them that he was listening. All he could do was hope that the events of the evening would lead to Heather inviting him over to her apartment.

Within minutes, Ryan’s hope seemed even less likely to occur. Rhonda, a lesbian friend of Heather’s had blitzed into the bar as if she had conquered the place. She shouted from across the dance floor and trotted over to their table, with her arms open, screaming out, “Hey!”

Heather pushed Ryan out of the booth so she could stand up and greet Rhonda with a tight hug. As they all sat down Ryan was pushed to the inside seat right across from Stella. Sitting next to Stella, Rhonda soon began to dominate the conversation.

(Shit! I was looking forward to having a real date with Heather, just me and her, now all this shit is going on.)

Ryan realized his further disappointment was showing on his face when he noticed Stella looking at him. It was as if she were studying his reactions and reading his thoughts. But Heather, on the other hand, totally engrossed in her conversation with Rhonda, seemed quite oblivious to his disappointment.

Rhonda soon announced, “I need to go pee and freshen up.”

Looking at Heather, Rhonda added, “Do you wanna go with me?”

“Sure.”

Heather glanced at Stella, “Do you…”

“Oh no, I’m good.”

Giggling like school girls, Heather and Rhonda scampered off to the ladies restroom.

“I hated to see that.”

Ryan watching Heather waltz away swiveled to face Stella. “What?”

“Seeing Heather being pulled away by Rhonda when she supposed to be here to see you.”

“Well, they’ll be right back.”

“Oh, that’s not it, Ryan.”

Ryan strained brows signaled his confusion. “What do you mean?”

“Heather and Rhonda used to be an item and now it looks like they’re getting back together. I was hoping she might get things going with you. Rhonda is not good for her.”

“Wait – I’m lost. You’re saying that Heather used to be involved with Rhonda?”

“Yes, very much and Rhonda is the reason Heather ended up in drug rehab awhile back.”

“I didn’t know any of that.” Ryan slumped down into his seat.

(I wonder if Heather and Rhonda are kissing in the women’s bathroom right now.)

His eyes scanned the room, but his mind was processing the details Stella had just given him. Ryan chugged his beer and yelled at the waitress to bring him another. Stella ordered a Long Island Iced Tea.

“Bring me one of those too,” Ryan ordered.

Looking a little impatient the waitress asked him, “Do you still want the beer?”

“Oh yeah, definitely.”

In a few minutes sporting sly grins, Heather and Rhonda returned, prancing across the floor from the ladies restroom, and sashaying into their seats. The girls were all soon engrossed in conversation as the band began to play. Ryan deep in thought, wondered what would soon develop. He quickly downed the tall glass of Long Island Iced Tea.

He soon felt a nudge against his knee and he jerked his leg out of the way. Very soon another nudge bumped his knee and just as he was going to pull his leg away, he felt something slide softly up his lower leg outside his jeans. Ryan started to look under the booth table but noticed Stella gazing at him and smiled. Still confused as to what was going on, he then felt something rub along his inner thigh.

Engrossed in conversation, Heather and Rhonda were talking even louder as the band’s music volume increased. Ryan realized that they seemed completely oblivious to the fact that he was even there. Stella on the other hand kept looking at him and catching his eyes. Realizing that it was her foot that was running up and down his leg, Ryan had no idea what he should do or say. He just sat dumbfounded in his seat sipping on his cold beer.

Stella’s foot soon made its way further up his thigh. He almost jumped straight up when her toes made contact with his crotch. His eyes wide open with astonishment, Ryan looked right at her. As he felt her toes wiggling against his manhood, Stella leaned over the table toward him provocatively sliding her tongue along her upper lip.

In no time at all her game of footsie had its desired result and Stella could feel Ryan’s erection scrunched up inside his jeans. The other two girls lost in their own conversation had no idea what was happening underneath the table of the booth.

Ryan meanwhile squirmed around in his seat, a bundle of nervousness, as he desperately attempted to decipher his situation.

(So Heather, is bisexual, leaning to lesbianism more so than guys. My chances of scoring some pussy from her tonight are looking really bad. On the other hand, a very attractive older lady has just put her foot my crotch and was rubbing my dick with her toes.)

Ryan still deep in thought about the situation was completely unaware that Heather was asking him a question. Suddenly he felt a nudge on his shoulder.

“Ryan! Yi-hoo, earth to Ryan!” Heather nudged him again.

Startled, Ryan sat up straight in his seat. “Yeah! Hey, what?”

“Were you daydreaming or something?” Heather giggled as she asked.

“I guess so.”

“Rhonda took a taxi over here and she wondered if I could give her a ride home.”

Ryan looked over at Stella, who smiled and raised an eyebrow. Doing a double take looking at her, Ryan finally turned back to Heather.

“Yeah, sure, whatever y’all need to do.” (This really sucks!)

Heather looked at Stella, “See you at work Monday.” Glancing back at Ryan she gave him a dainty girlish wave. “I’ll call you later.”

“Sure.” (I wonder if I’ll ever get any pussy from her.) 

Heather leaned over and gave Ryan a kiss peck on the cheek.

She and Rhonda left, quickly walking toward the door. Ryan saw Rhonda take Heather by the hand just as they stepped through the door frame.

Before Ryan could say anything, Stella had her cell phone out. “What’s your number, sweetie?”

“Uh, hmm,” reaching out and taking her phone from her hand Ryan punched the numbers in himself. “Here ya go.” He handed the phone back to her. (Maybe she’ll call me.)

Smiling Stella took her phone and placed it back in her purse.

“Ryan, I know that your night isn’t going as you had planned but I can make it turn out beyond your wildest dreams.”

Ryan squirmed in his seat. “Uh… yeah?” He slightly leaned across the table toward her. (I’d sure like to get some pussy to take my mind off Heather.)

Stella seductively sucked in her lower lip, slightly biting into it with her upper teeth. She had a sultry look with the pupils of her eyes partially hidden under her eye lids.

Stella paused. “Oh yeah.”

Too nervous to answer, Ryan gazed at Stella.

“I just love that puppy dog look on your face.” Stella ran her long perfectly manicured forefinger across her bottom lip. The long red glossy fingernail was a perfect match to her red lipstick.

“Let’s go back to my place.”

“Uh, yeah?” Ryan raised an eye brow. “Yeah, okay!”

“You drove, didn’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“You can follow me in your car.” Stella grabbed her purse and slid out of the booth.

Ryan eagerly jumped to his feet, fumbling in his pants pocket for his car keys. He accidentally sent them scurrying across the floor as he pulled them out.

With a slight jerk of her head, Stella smiled. “You’re rather eager there, aren’t you, stud?”

A little embarrassed Ryan snatched the keys off the floor, stumbling in the process but catching his balance before making himself look even sillier.

(Damn, I looked like an idiot!)

Stella wrapped her arm around his waist as they made their way out of the club into the parking lot.

“I’m in the white Camaro, just follow me up Highway 1. We’ll take a right north of the college.”

“Okay.” (I can’t believe it! I’m gonna get some pussy tonight!)

Feeling surreal as he drove, Ryan followed Stella’s tail lights for several minutes until she pulled off the main road and soon into a medium ranch style brick house with an inclined driveway. He parked his car on the gravel and grass near her mail box.

Stella unlocked her front door and waited as he walked up the drive. The door slammed shut behind them after they stepped inside as Stella shoved Ryan against the door. She grabbed his head and pulled it to her and started to kiss him.

Ryan felt her tongue slide into his mouth and begin swirling around his tongue in a sensual dance. She withdrew her tongue and pulled his lower lip tight with her teeth, biting him just enough to draw a slight taste of blood.

“Oooh, ouch!”  (She bit me!)

Stella let out a low devilish giggle and kissed him again. Pulling her head back she took a deep breath.

“I’m gonna eat you up,” she hissed.

Again she kissed him, wet and sloppy, her tongue slid into his mouth. She sucked his tongue into her own mouth allowing her teeth to gently clamp down on it. Ryan could feel the suction pulling the blood to the surface of his tongue as if her mouth were a strong vacuum.

Stella clutching his head tightly with her hands pulled him even tighter. Her tongue swirled back into his mouth and he could feel the warm air on his face as she breathed heavily through her nostrils. She moaned as she ran the fingers of one hand through his hair before messing it all up.

Still pinned to the door, Ryan finally caught his own breath as Stella pulled back from him. Her eyes caught his, her chest heaved and she growled before dropping to her knees.

Ryan’s belt buckle gave way as Stella unbuckled it and jerked the front of his jeans open. Gripping his boxer shorts and jeans at the same time, in one violent tug she pulled them down to his knees. Ryan’s already erect pecker sprung forward, curved slightly upward.

“What a pleasant surprise!” She firmly cupped his balls with one hand and gripped his pecker with the other.

“Mmm…” Ryan moaned. (God, I hope she doesn’t squeeze too hard.)

Stella looked up at Ryan, her upper teeth tight against her bottom lip with a hint of smile in the corners of her mouth. Her head turned sideways as she began to tease the base of his cock with her tongue. Her hands softly squeezed his nuts before she slid her tongue along his ball sack. Burying her nose against the bottom of his shaft she slid her tongue slowly along the bottom of his prick until she reached the soft swollen head.

She kissed the head of his cock before looking up at him again. “I like this cock!”

She gave a gentle slap to the bottom of his swollen penis that made it bounce. Stella got to her feet and grabbed his cock firmly with one hand. “C’mon on, big boy.”

Gripping his cock as if it were the reigns to a horse, she led Ryan across her living room to the hallway and into the bedroom. Walking clumsily with side to side short steps, his pants still wrapped around his ankles, Ryan obediently followed as his mind went into total sex-mode.

(This is gonna be fun! This is gonna be fun! This is gonna be fun!)

With a big bounce they both landed hard onto the bed, its coiled springs squeaking loudly as Ryan frantically tugged at his shoes and jeans.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

With Stella’s help, he was finally naked from the waist down. He started to unbutton his shirt but Stella jerked it apart sending buttons flying across the room.

Astonished at Stella’s aggressiveness, Ryan found himself on his back. Just then Stella shocked him further. She buried her teeth into his chest, biting and nibbling on him until both his nipples were swollen and sore.

Stella, overwhelmed with arousal, continued her assault while she attempted to pull off her own clothes. Her teeth still dug into Ryan’s chest, she used her hands to push her skirt down her legs, past her thigh stockings and kicked it off her ankles. With one hand, snatching Ryan by the hair of his head, she struggled to pull her thong panties down. Ryan, himself overcome with passionate arousal decided to help get her panties off. He gripped them by the back strings and jerked hard. The material gave way as he ripped them off of her. Ryan returning her aggressiveness, further inflamed Stella’s desire and she growled with ecstasy.

Stella pulled her blouse apart and jerked hard, her buttons shot in all directions, one hitting Ryan in the eye. Unperturbed, he grabbed her bra from behind and yanked it free, tossing it across the room toward the doorway. He grabbed her large firm tits with both hands. The large nipples were soft but her breasts felt extremely firm.

“Do you like them?”

“Yeah!” (They’re fucking awesome!)

“I had them done last year, two bra sizes bigger.” Stella’s words were more like heavy panting for air.

“They’re damn nice.”

“Thanks, sweetie. You can have fun with them all night.” Stella grabbed Ryan’s face pulling it in between her large enhanced boobs and practically collapsed on him.

Struggling to catch his breath, Ryan maneuvered his face so that he could get his lips around one of her nipples. Stella clung onto his head tight and screamed in delight.

“Suck ‘em, big boy!”

“Uh huh.”

With her tits practically smothering his face, Ryan managed to turn his head back and forth sucking one nipple then the next. Stella continued tightly gripping his head and wound up tugging hard at his ears.

Ryan wrapped his hands around her warm buttocks. He slipped one hand down between her legs until his fingers found her moist snatch. Fingers probing her pussy, he slid them between her wet labia into her juicy vagina. Working furiously with his fingers in her pussy he kept sucking at Stella’s nipples.

“Fuck, I’m gonna ride your face.” Pulling herself forward, Stella slid her crotch onto Ryan’s face.

Ryan flinched as Stella grabbed the hair at the top of his head to steady herself. It felt as if she might yank his hair out by the roots. Her nyloned legs caressed his ears as her thighs enveloped his head and shoulders and the arousing musky scent of her pussy greeted his nose.

He had no choice but to bury his tongue into her juicy snatch. A slight tickle let him know that his nose had caught the bottom of her neatly trimmed landing strip.

“Oh fuck yes!” Stella screamed in delight and shoved her torso even harder into Ryan’s face.

He probed her dripping labia, sliding his tongue along the juicy folds from bottom to top, all while he had two fingers buried inside her. Ryan’s tongue soon made its way to the hood of her clit and with a little teasing, her erect little clit protruded from its little hiding place. He softly swirled his tongue all around it, gently teasing and tasting.

Stella squirmed and rocked, her moans cried out and turned into passionate screams. Her voice cracked and vibrated as she yelled out over and over.

“Oh god! Oh god!”

Ryan hadn’t heard that many ‘Oh Gods’ since the last time he’d attended a Pentecostal camp meeting. (I hope lightning doesn’t strike us dead.)

With a death grip on his right ear, Stella screamed out, “Finger my goddammed asshole!”

“Huh?” Ryan attempted to mumble, with his mouth buried into Stella’s twat.

“C’mon now!”

All Ryan could do was grunt. Since his left hand was busy finger fucking her cunt while he licked her clit, he wiggled his right arm free from underneath her torso and reached around Stella’s buttocks with his hand. With his fingers he explored the crevice between her warm sweaty cheeks until he found her tight pucker hole. Scooped some sweat off her rump for lubrication, he slid his forefinger into her ass.

Stella’s moan went up an octave as she slung her hair from side to side. Her grip on Ryan’s ear and hair did not let up though. In fact she mistook his groans of pain for pleasure and pulled even harder on his hair.

Ryan kept tonguing at Stella’s clit with his fingers still buried inside her pussy, hoping to find her g-spot and bring her to climax as soon as possible so he could save his ear. After what seemed like an eternity Ryan thought he may have found her g-spot. Between sucking at her clit and hoodie, his forefingers deep in her asshole and his fingers furiously rubbing away inside her cunt, he thought he had Stella on the verge of an orgasm. Indeed he did. Stella’s thighs clenched, nearly choking the air out of him. A long purr followed by a moan and a growl led to one of the loudest sex screams Ryan had ever heard.

“Oooh, god yes!”

Stella let go of Ryan’s ear. She grabbed the headboard of the bed. Ryan’s ear felt like it was on fire. Stella yanked his hair one more time before letting go and grabbing the headboard with that hand also. With his head still held in a tight clasp between her thighs, she thrusted hard. Ryan wondered if she had wrenched his neck.

“Oh god! I’m cumming!”

Stella’s thighs clenched ever more tight. Cross-eyed, Ryan was praying for survival. He pulled his drenched fingers from her dripping twat. A distinct suction popping sound signaled the pulling of his other finger out of her tight butthole.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming!”

The decibel level of Stella’s screams could surely be heard two houses away, and this was a rural area. Cows in the pasture stirred, chickens jumped in their roost and two coyotes foraging in the backyard scurried for the woods.

Astonished, Ryan kept working away with his tongue while Stella’s cunt juices dripped down his chin. (I’ve never heard screaming like that before.)

Finally Stella’s multiple orgasm subsided and she collapsed backwards with a big thud onto the bed. The bedsprings creaked loudly and Ryan gasped for air. He reached for his ear to feel if it was still attached to his head and then ran his other hand across his head hoping all of his hair was still there.

Ryan heard growling and looked down to see Stella had recovered and crawled onto her hands and knees. She eyed him wildly.

“I’m gonna suck your cock — give you the best head of your life, stud.”

Ryan’s eye brows raised and he pulled himself up onto his elbows. 

“Uh… oh… okay.” (I’m ready for that.)

Stella lurched forward bouncing the bed and squeaking the springs. She grabbed Ryan’s legs by the back of his knees and forced his legs backward toward his shoulders. He felt his lower back vertebrae stretch as his knees were pinned back beside his head. Ryan had not realized he was that limber.

The maneuver exposed his cock, his nuts and his asshole. He could feel the cool air against his rump hole. His heart skipped a beat as he heard Stella purr before she growled again. Then he felt something warm and squishy press against his asshole. It was Stella’s tongue.

She swirled the tip of her tongue against his puckerhole then tickled it and took a long licking slurp up his crack across his ball sack to the base of his aching erect goober. Ryan moaned.

Stella ran her tongue back down his crack, teasing and tonguing his asshole for a surprisingly long time. Moaning and licking, her tongue probed and pressed while Ryan rolled his eyes and groaned in delight.

Just then he felt a sharp pain. Stella had bit his asshole. He cranked his neck downward to look. Wide eyed with mischief she looked up at him and grinned, gritted her teeth and growled. Then she proceeded to bite his asshole again before pressing softly with her tongue again.

(Did she really bite my asshole? Hell yes, she did!)

Stella still gripping his legs and pressing them backward, slid her warm wet tongue back across his balls. She kissed and licked his nuts aggressively, pushing the pleasure of pain to the very edge as she scraped him with her teeth.

“I love it that you wax your unit.”

“Uh, yeah.” (Good, cause it hurts like hell getting my balls waxed.)

Her tongue slid upwards to the base of his throbbing member where her teeth bit into his cock. Ryan squirmed and wiggled his butt. Stella’s grip was unflinching. She ran her teeth up the length of his cock and scraped them back down the bottom side. Her tongue worked its magic, licking and swirling along the base before she slid it upward once more.

Stella then covered the soft head of his cock with her lips, allowing her teeth to scrape both the top and bottom side as she engulfed the entire length of his dick into her mouth. Ryan had never been deepthroated before and was in awe as Stella’s lips were balls deep on him. Jerking her head back off him, he heard a suction pop just before she gasped for air.

To his astonishment she repeated the maneuver, but this time wiggled her head back and forth as her eyes locked on his. When Stella pulled her head back off him again, a long string of spittle spanned the air between her lips and the head of his swollen pecker.

(She’s wild as hell!)

Stella finally let go of Ryan’s legs. They felt numb to him and he knew he had lost blood circulation as they collapsed to the bed. Stella turned her head to the side and slid her tongue back down his length to the base, back up and down again and again. She took the soft head of his cock into her mouth and sucked, holding it there and sucking very hard. Stella grabbed Ryan’s cock at the base with a very tight grip and used her tongue and teeth to tease, suck, lick, nibble and bite it.

All Ryan could do was moan and gasp for air. He was actually somewhat relieved when Stella began to ease up his body. In a slow reptilian crawl with her eyes locked on his, she kissed, licked and nibbled at his hard muscled belly until she was soon tonguing his belly button. Forward she crawled sucking and biting on his nipples until she was all the way on top of him.

Stella grabbed Ryan’s cock as she lifted her torso, pressing the head of his dick between her soaking wet pussy lips. She slid slowly down onto him.

“Oh fuck, you feel good, stud.”

“You feel good too.” (And I ain’t lyin’.)

Ryan wasn’t lying. Stella’s warm dripping cunt tightened around his aching cock and his mind went numb. Slowly she started to grind back and forth, pushing herself against his torso. With ever increasing speed and force she began to ride him like a young stallion.

Stella’s moans filled the air. Ryan squeezed out low grunts.

“Oh, I’m going to ride you hard, big boy!”

“Yeah.” (Oh shit!)

“You better believe it, yeah.”

Ryan lying on his back underneath Stella, he watched intently as her torso pushed forward and back, gyrating on his erect cock. He was very impressed that she still had such a tight stomach, but was enthralled with her big surgically enhanced tits. So much so, he grabbed them with his hands.

“Squeeze my tits, Ryan.”

“Okay.” (Hell yeah, I’m gonna squeeze the hell out of ‘em.)

Stella ran her hand through her hair as she slung her head back. She moaned and continued grinding on Ryan, her pussy so wet by that point that her juices had run down completely soaking his ball sack.

She then leaned forward gritting her teeth at him and growled again then slung her hair forward making it fall on Ryan’s face. Stella leaned into him and kissed him hard on the lips, biting his lower lip.

“Ooh.” Ryan felt his lip twinge. (Damn! She’s fucking dangerous.)

Bent over onto Ryan but still grinding, Stella then bit his neck and began sucking hard. She straightened back up and looked at him.

“You’re so fucking cute, I could just bite you all over.”

“That’s okay, you don’t have to…” (I hope she doesn’t bite me anymore.)

Stella leaned into him again and bit into the other side of his neck, again sucking hard for several seconds. When she stopped and straightened up, Ryan felt his neck but didn’t feel any blood.

“Damn, Ryan, you still haven’t cum?”

“No.”

“Oh, I really like younger guys!”

(I didn’t know older women were so fucking horny.) 

Ryan moaned and pushed his torso back toward her.

Her grinding became more faster and more fierce. She slung her hands down upon his chest and her fingernails dug into his skin. Stella pulled hard and scratched, what felt like a crevice to Ryan, across his chest. He bent his head and could see the red streaks on his skin. She had even drawn a little blood.

Stella slung her head, her hair waved wildly. She grabbed her own hair and pulled tight on it with one hand while her other hand pinched one of her titty nipples.

“I’m cumming again, oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh god! Oh god!”

She kept grinding for another minute before she allowed her body to collapse limp onto him. Stella’s head rested on the side of his neck. Her breathing was heavy as she gasped for air and he felt her chest heave against him.

Once Stella caught her breath, with her hand she turned his chin toward her face and looked deep into his eyes.

“You’re still hard as a rock.”

“Yeah.”

“You’re a human sybian.”

“A what?”

“A human sybian.”

“What’s that?” (I don’t care what it is, just fuck me.)

Stella laughed. “It doesn’t matter, now get your ass on top of me.”

She grabbed Ryan around the waist and pulled him on top of her. Her legs spread wide as he slid in between them. Ryan lined his cock up with her glistening pick pussy lips that were spread like butterfly wings and pushed inside her. His cock easily slid into her aroused cunt, but he quickly felt her vaginal muscles squeeze around his girth.

“Fuck me, big boy!”

“I will, goddammit!” Ryan thrust his pelvis hard and pushed his cock deep into her.

“I like that, stud, give me some attitude.”

“Yeah, well, take my hard cock.”

“Give me that hard cock!”

Ryan pushed hard into her and began grinding and pounding her torso. He could feel her pussy squish as his balls slapped against her bottom. The bed squeaked relentlessly from his thrusts as Stella thrusted back up at him.

“Oh, fuck me!”

Ryan felt Stella’s hands on his back then realized she had dug her fingernails into his skin. He grimaced as she scratched down the length of his back and outwards. She then bit into his chest and he could feel her sucking hard then pulling back and choosing another spot on his chest to suck on like a vampire. For several minutes he continued his relentless thrusts into her soaking wet cunt as Stella screamed and moaned in delight.

“Oh shit! Ryan!”

“Uh, yeah.”

“I want you to fuck me doggy.”

“Okay.”

Ryan pulled off her and sat back on the bed catching his breath. He glanced down to see that his chest looked scratched and raw, actually ravaged. The sweat on his back stinging the scratches let him know that his back must look pretty ravaged also.

Stella rolled over onto her hands and knees. Her sexy body was covered in a sheen of sweat. As she slung her hair back some of it stuck to the skin on the back of her shoulders. Ryan was visually aroused by the sight of her naked wet body with her legs spread and ass pointed toward him. Her pussy lips were swollen with arousal and juicy wet.

Ryan pulled himself up behind her, aiming his cock once again at her twat, he pushed his throbbing pecker inside her. Stella moaned loudly.

“Pull my hair and fuck me hard!”

Ryan grabbed her hair and yanked her head backward. She purred. He thrusted his cock forward hard.

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!”

“Take that Stella, take my cock!”

“Give it to me, stud!”

The sound of rhythmic slapping skin and the squeaking bed springs filled the air but certainly couldn’t drown out Stella’s moans and cries.

Ryan pounded away from behind as Stella furiously fingered her clit with one hand, using the other to balance. She finally pulled a pillow toward her and let her face and shoulders collapse onto it as she continued receiving Ryan’s hard pecker in her pussy.

Stella soon found herself cumming once again and screamed furiously in ecstasy. She knew the neighbors probably heard her, but at that point, did not care.

Finally, she felt Ryan tighten up. He grunted and moaned and she could feel his cock pulse inside her pussy. She turned her head back just enough to see Ryan’s face contort into a grimace and she knew he had started to cum.

“I’m cumming!” Ryan could barely utter a guttural groan.

He then collapsed on the bed next to Stella. Ryan lay on his back, sweaty all over, as his cock covered in Stella’s juices slowly became flaccid. Stella next to him, lay on her stomach feeling too spent to turn over right away. Her pussy leaked Ryan’s cum and her own juices onto the already damp bedsheets.

After a few minutes, Stella rolled over onto her back and placed her forearm across her forehead and breathed deeply.

“How about I get us a drink and then we can have another round.”

“Okay.” Ryan sighed heavily. “Why not?”

“Would you like a beer or bourbon?”

“Hell, I’ll take both.” (I really need to be drunk!)

Stella laughed and crawled out of the bed. Ryan watched her shiny wet naked body as she disappeared through the doorway. Soon she returned carrying two cold beers in bottles in one hand and a tall glass of bourbon on ice in the other.

“Here ya go.”

Ryan sat up on the edge of the bed and took the glass of bourbon in one hand and the beer in the other. He turned up the bourbon and gulped half of it down. He felt it burn as it slid down his throat.

“Take it easy there, stud.”

“I’m good.” Then he downed the rest of the bourbon before turning up the beer. (I hope she doesn’t hurt me.)

Within minutes Stella and Ryan were deep into another round of sex. The last thing Ryan remembered that night was seeing his cock balls deep in Stella’s mouth one more time. The next thing he remembered was the rooster crowing.

******




9:00 am Saturday morning.

Ryan unlocked the door to his apartment and trudged in.

(Thank God I made it back alive. I’m never going through this again just for some pussy.)

He pulled his tattered shirt off and dropped it to the floor, kicked his shoes off and walked into his bedroom. Sitting at the edge of the bed, he pulled his jeans off. Ryan realized that his underwear must still be at Stella’s house.

He made his way into the bathroom where he got his first horrifying look at his ravaged body. His neck and chest was scratched and covered in purple suck marks. Twisting his back to the mirror, he saw the scabs already forming on his scratched back. But the sight that scared him the most was his cock; sucked purple and black.

(I wonder if I should go to the health clinic to have my penis examined?)

“Lord, thank you for letting me escape alive,” he prayed aloud. “No more wild women for me, God.”

Ryan pulled back the shower curtain and turned the faucet on. He waited for the water to get hot when he heard his cell phone ring. Ryan ran into his bedroom and pulled his phone from his jeans pocket.

“Hello.”

“Ryan!” He heard Stella’s voice. “Did you get home safe?”

“Yeah.” (But the side of my car is riddled with shotgun pellets.)

“Do you wanna come back over?”

“Huh?” (Damn, I was almost killed.)

“My husband, soon-to-be-ex husband that is, well, he’s gone already.”

“I dunno.” (I’m afraid of getting shot.)

“Look he’s already on the road, running late, he has to get over to Sylvester to pick up a load of peanut butter and has to haul it all the way to Vancouver.” Stella sounded reassuring.

“Canada?”

“Yes, so he won’t be back for days and I’ll have restraining order by then.”

“I dunno.” (I could get some more pussy…)

“Ryan, I’ve got a 70-inch flat screen that you can watch the Georgia-Clemson game that’s on today. I got chips and dip. And I can make fried chicken, homemade biscuits and gravy and an apple cobbler. And if you stay over, I make a great breakfast and you can watch the Falcons tomorrow. My fridge is full of beer. How ‘bout it?”

“Well…” (Home cooked food, lots of beer, snacks, football on TV and pussy… lots of wild horny pussy.)

“Okay, I’ll come out as soon as I shower.” (Yes food, football and pussy!)




Copyright ©2015 Buz Bono. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Buz Bono.

Published 
Written by Buz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments