Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sea Of Love

"Cruisin' the high seas."

27
14 Comments 14
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Any constructive comments will be appreciated."

My name is Alex, and my friends think I have no life. I like to travel to the USA, but I need to be looking for women. One of my friends from elementary school, Don, badgered me into going on a senior singles cruise to Alaska. I reluctantly agreed to the idea to get him off my back. Don gave me a list of clothes to pack and booked the cruise. He was a pro at cruising, and I was about to become his wingman for the trip. That was the plan.

We flew to Seattle, boarded the ship, and were off to the Alaskan ports of call. I looked at some of my fellow passengers and thought it was a semi-pro football tryout camp. Don was already hitting on some ladies, and I was checking the ship's agenda. I got a lecture on how to dress for dinner and what was on the captain's table.

"So a clean hoodie and jeans aren't good enough?" I said.

"No," Don said, "Dress for the ladies."

The second day was not a real excitement. Great scenery, shipboard activities, and a lot of booze helped the day pass. It was so boring that I opted for an early dinner. Supper arrived. The food was superb, and my dining partners were pleasant. It was an enjoyable evening, and then the next stop was the casino.

I headed for three-card poker, and Lady Luck was on my side. I was hot and won about fifteen hundred dollars. On the other hand, Don was getting lucky in different ways. I took my winnings and decided to get some sleep.

The third, fourth, and fifth days were different stories. Juneau, Sitka, and finally, some peace on the ship were on tap. After visiting the Alaskan ports of call, I headed to the stern of the boat. I dressed in my hoodie, jeans, and Nikes and found a deck chair. Now, I was about to relax and enjoy myself. Over my left shoulder, a shadow blocked the sun for a second. The shadow was a female dressed like me with a book and the same idea.

"Hi," she said, "my name is Monica."

"I am Alex. Please sit down. I guess that we both had the same idea."

Monica was in her late fifties, well-preserved, not overdone, and a pleasant lady. She confessed that she needed some quiet and alone time. People came by, but nobody bothered us. It was about one when we headed to lunch. We dined together, talked, laughed, and got to know one another before returning to the ship's stern. I bought a bottle of wine and drank away the afternoon with her. We decided to dine together that evening. Neither of us had seen our friends for thirty-six hours, and we figured everything was fine.

Dinner was casual, and Monica wore a fantastic low-cut blouse with slacks. Out of sweat, Monica had a great figure and looked extremely hot. We dined and then went to the sixties lounge. We loved the slow dances, and Monica smelled great and felt fantastic. After a few dances, we returned to the ship's stern.

Alone on the stern, we turned and kissed passionately. We were just two strangers who were enjoying each other's company. With no one to disturb us, this became a make-out session from the movies. My hand moved up to her breast, and I felt her hand on my crotch. The two of us were enjoying ourselves when the sounds of approaching people curtailed our activities.

"Let's find somewhere more private," I whispered.

"Great idea!"

Hand in hand, we walked to my cabin. It dawned on me that I hoped Don wasn't there. Good news: Don was nowhere to be found, and we had the cabin ourselves.

We picked up where we had left off on the ship's stern. Monica's hands were busy grabbing and stroking my manhood. She had a firm but gentle touch. By her hands and the sounds coming from her throat, she was having a good time. I was rock hard from her attention.

On the other hand, I was mesmerized by her gorgeous breasts. They were perfectly round and firm with minimal sag. Her nipples were ultra-sensitive and loved my attention. My mouth and tongue could hardly wait to love her breasts orally.

As I began to lick and nibble her, Monica's entire body began to shiver and quake. We undressed, and Monica spread out on the bed. Immediately, I buried my head between her thighs and ate her pussy. As my tongue ran over her clit, I could taste her sweetness and smell her aroma. While I was eating that sweet pussy, I felt her hands lock onto my head and push me hard into her crotch. Monica was quivering and moaning, and filth spilled from her lips.

"Alex, right there, that feels so good. You know how to eat pussy."

I continued to pleasure her, and then, she unexpectedly stopped me.

Monica looked me in the eyes and said, "My turn." She pushed me flat on the bed and lowered her mouth over my penis like a hummingbird on a flower. Her mouth engulfed my manhood and began to suck my cock and balls. Monica's cock sucking skills made me tingle and get that unmistakable feeling. She bit and nibbled for hours, but it was only minutes.

"Monica, I am going to cum soon," I moaned.

"Not now. Cum inside of me."

Monica stopped sucking me, laid down, and I mounted her well-manicured womanhood. As I entered her, we slowly began a rhythmic movement. We started slowly enjoying a beautiful rocking motion. Our intensity increased as we were capturing the other person's passion. I could feel her interior vaginal muscles squeeze down on my cock. Monica was a real pro at this technique, and we both relished the experience. Finally, after about ten minutes, everything was lining up. Our breathing, movements, and feelings were leading up to our mutual orgasm.

"Oh, Alex, I'm cumming! Yes, it feels so good."

At the same time, Monica's hips rose off the bed and met my climax. I felt my load of seed leave my body and flow into her. It was a magnificent sensation as we both collapsed in total exhaustion.

The two of us lay there for a while as we caught our breath. We got together and joined the rest of the ship's passengers. We had a very entertaining evening with the night's earlier fete.

Our passion continued for the remainder of the cruise. We resumed our sexual activities, and on our final day of the cruise, Monica surprised me.

"Alex, our time together has been wonderful. The sex has been great, and I want to make tonight memorable. As a final, I would like to try anal sex. In my whole life, I have never experienced it, and you seemed to be well-schooled in sex. Would you, please?"

"Sure, and I will be gentle."

That evening, we stole away for our final evening of tawdry sex. Our foreplay was oral. I ate her pussy, and my tongue flicked her clit plus penetrated her love canal. She flowed like an Alaskan glacial stream and was ready for the main event. I was ready. Monica had sucked my manhood as solid as cast iron.

"Monica, are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Yes, I am ready as I'll ever be."

Monica got on all fours, and I got behind her. I had some Vaseline and put it on the head of my penis. Slowly and gently, I tried to enter Monica's rectum. I began to push, and she tried to relax. Things were moving along slowly, and the more Monica relaxed, penetration became a reality. She was getting excited, knowing that my cock was entering her ass. All of a sudden, her ass relaxed, and my penis eased into her.

Monica gasped, "Wow, that is a different feeling."

I started to move, and Monica responded. She was tight and felt every movement of our bodies. It was pure ecstasy, and it did not take long for us to reach the pinnacle of our passion. After about six more thrusts, I spoke to Monica.

"I'm cumming," and let loose my load.

Monica responded, "Wow, that cum is hot. I can feel it in my ass. It warms my entire body. That was amazing."

We were delighted but saddened as we realized our time together would end. I would go on the train back to Seattle, and Monica would have a week at a lodge and a flight back East. We decided to say "goodbye" before the following day. I walked Monica back to her cabin. We cried, kissed, and parted, going our separate ways. In my mind, I knew that I would always remember Alaska, the cruise, and Monica. Most of all, I owed Don a "thank you" for getting me to take the cruise, wherever he was.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments