Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sonoran Summer Interlude

"Heat and Cooling Off in Arizona"

14
8 Comments 8
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"All constructive comments are appreciated and help my writing."

Summer in the Sonoran Desert can be brutal. It is Arizona's answer to a pizza oven. The heat is dry, intense, and sometimes oppressive. The local lakes and the Salt River are ways to cope with the heat. This year, I bought an annual pass and found a nice, quiet place to relax on a lake. I was there for about an hour when a woman in her fifties came by and was startled by my presence.

"I did not see you there," she said.

"Just me, my chair, a cooler, and a book to read. I am enjoying the solitude, shade, and occasional breeze here. Not many people come over to this area," I replied

"You are right. Please share this area with me. I don't fit in with the young crowd and the families."

"Sure, I would like a little company. By the way, my name is Karl."

She replied, "My name is Rhonda. How are you?"

"Fine. May I offer you something cool to drink-water, beer, or wine?"

"I'd love some wine."

I began to check her out. Rhonda wore a beach jacket and a big floppy hat, and I had trouble sizing her up. I gave her a cup of Pinot Grigio and got a beer for myself.

We began to talk and become friends. Our discussion was a comparison of life stories. I was a widower, and she was also widowed and divorced. Neither of us seemed to be looking for a relationship—just a couple of people who were looking to stay cool in the blazing Southwestern sun.

The heat was building, and it was time to take a dip in the lake. I took off my ASU t-shirt and jumped into the lake. Rhonda removed her beach jacket, revealing a very conservative, black one-piece suit. We cooled off in the water and decided to meet back here the day after tomorrow. I told her that I would bring another chair and refreshments. She would bring some sandwiches. I told her it would be the same time and same place on Wednesday.

Wednesday arrived, and we met at our spot on the lake. It was another great lake day, with a temperature of about 100 degrees and no clouds, perfect for swimming and sunbathing. Once again, Rhonda had on her beach jacket, but things were entirely different when she took it off. This time, she was wearing a light blue bikini. Looking at her, I noticed she had no tan lines and looked hot.

We swam and splashed for about forty minutes before having lunch. It was great, and we were getting friendlier by the minute. After lunch, we got into the water and started to fool around. After splashing each other with water, we started tickling the other person. This led to an embrace, and then we were passionately kissing in the lake.

"How did this start?" I inquired.

"I don't know, but I don't want it to stop. This is exciting," replied Rhonda.

We continued to make out, but our hands were very busy. Rhonda began to rub my nipples, and then her hand slid down inside my swim trunks. With that move, it triggered my hands to massage her perky 34B breasts that had no sag. She was a little chubby as compared to me, being overweight. As I was feeling her breast, my other hand was heading to her bottoms.

"Can anyone see us?" Rhonda asked.

I answered, "I don't think so. This area is pretty deserted. I can't see or hear anyone."

Suddenly, it did not matter if people were watching. My hands were underwater, playing with her womanhood. My hand began to rub her clit while my fingers were entering her love canal. Rhonda did not stop me but encouraged my sexual advances. I surely was going anywhere while she was busy stroking my penis.

To me, this was wild. A couple of older people who did not know much about each other were now giving watery sexual physicals. I began to remove Rhonda's swimsuit when she stopped me.

"I need a little more time before I am ready to take the next step. I don't mind fooling around, but I must think this out."

I said, "Okay, I'll let you set our pace. So, still want to continue to fool around?"

We went back to manipulating the other person. I kept rubbing her clit and fingering her, and she was busy stroking my cock. I was ready to cum from her hand job.

I groaned, "I'm going to cum."

"Go ahead because I'm going to cum with you," she said.

After about ten more strokes, Rhonda shook as my penis shot a couple of strings of sperm into the lake.

"Wow, that felt good," I said.

Rhonda was proud of herself as she remarked, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. It gave me a great feeling of power and control."

I looked at her and suggested that we go to dinner. Since we had two cars at the lake, we decided to go home and get cleaned up. We were to meet at a local gastropub at seven.

When I got there, Rhonda had already arrived and had a table. We ordered drinks and dinner. Our conservation was about us and how happy we were with each other's company.

We began to drink and do a little barhopping. At about midnight, Rhonda told me she wanted to take the next step. However, not now, but in the lake where we started this escapade. We agreed on Monday, at the same time and in the same place.

Monday arrived, and I was at our spot early. Everything was the same, and Rhonda showed up wearing her beach jacket with her floppy hat and sandwiches. We ate lunch, and Rhonda removed her beach jacket.

She had on a leopard print micro bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Rhonda ran into the lake and yelled at me.

"If you can catch me, you can have me."

I was stunned by her outfit but inspired by her words. Amazingly, I had become a champion swimmer getting to Rhonda.

Finally, I captured her in my arms. We embraced, kissed, and started molesting each other. We were both willing, ready, and able to please each other. Her hands zeroed in on my crotch and penis. When she found her prize, she let out a low, guttural moan.

I was busy with her breasts and feeling her nipples becoming excited. Those pert nipples were erect and hard. We now wanted to pleasure each other.

My hands undid her top, and she was tugging down my swimsuit; next, my attention was turned to her bottoms, and I removed them. Now, we were both naked before each other. As my hands returned to her breasts, Rhonda floated herself to the surface and clamped her legs around my waist. With a bit of adjusting, my cock easily slid into her cunt.

"Ooo, yeah, that feels nice," she moaned.

"Yes, it does," I replied

With me standing in the water up to my chest and Rhonda clamped onto me, we began our sexual adventure.

At first, it was tricky. However, the more we did it, the easier it was to enjoy. She also used her vaginal muscles to hang on and give me a great feeling. As our rhythmic motion continued, our speed and intensity increased. Then Rhonda came up with a brainstorm.

"Okay, Karl, let's get into shallow water, and you can enter me from behind. I'll put my hands on my knees.

"I like this plan. Let's go to the beach blanket."

We got into shallow water and assumed our positions. There was Rhonda's ass facing me, and her crotch was waiting for me. This was a lot easier and allowed for some hard thrusts. Rhonda got into it, and the water was splashing all over while we were having sex. After about five minutes, Rhonda requested that we head to the blanket,

She got into the missionary position, and I moved between her legs. Just like in the water, I quickly slid into her womanhood. She let out a sigh as I started my thrusts. Rhonda arched her hips on my advances, and she still had her legs clamped around me. It was as if she never wanted to let go. As we were going at it, she came up with another surprise.

"Karl, I want to get on top."

"Sure, whatever you want," I replied,

We switched positions, and then she went reverse cowgirl. I was not expecting that move, but it was amazing. Rhonda was bouncing up and down on my cock and I started to get ready to lose of my seed.

"I'm going to cum," I exclaimed.

"Me too. This is great!"

She went up and down on my shaft about five more times, and I felt my load leaving my body. Simultaneously, Rhonda felt a warm blast enter her body. She squealed with her climax and froze in time before she got off me.

Rhonda looked at me, smiled, and kissed me. We got cleaned up, dressed, and talked about life. As we left the lake, I said I would return on Wednesday. Oddly, Rhonda did not say much.

On Wednesday, there was no Rhonda. I sat there and contemplated what had occurred. I could only shrug my shoulders and shake my head. Then, after thinking about Rhonda, I walked back to the SUV.

When I arrived at the vehicle, I found a surprise: a manila envelope with my name and a note on the windshield.

Karl, 
Our time together has been fantastic, and I started to get ready to lose terrificl. Il and I have feelings for you. I am so confused and don't know what to do. I need to be by myself.

Love,

Rhonda

I opened the envelope and found the leopard-print micro bikini she had worn. She left it as a remembrance of our time together, but she really did not have to do that because I could never forget her.

Elzakom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elzakom

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments