Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

South Beach - Marcie Meets Holly

"My lesbian lover and I having sex, then plotting revenge on my cheating husband."

19
6 Comments 6
11.2k Views 11.2k
6.5k words 6.5k words
How it all started.

*****

Javon's parents sold a company that they had started and built for years. They are now wealthy, but still want to live a normal life. He is their only child who was born later in their lives. Although spoiled as a child, his parents raised him to be a responsible adult. He and his family moved to Miami to escape the cold Chicago winters. Javon's first week was spent at a hotel right across the street from South Beach.

Javon's first sexual experience was with a woman named Josie and her stepdaughter, whom he met on the beach. That night he had sex with the stepdaughter. Later, he and Josie also had sex, multiple times. Josie was twelve years his senior. At the tender age of eighteen, he became a devotee of sex with older women.

Javon's strong desire for older women flourished with Holly Thakland. Holly was Javon's parent's real estate agent. Although Holly was forty-one, she had the body and looks of a much younger woman. Javon liked her big tits and when she accidently gave him a shot of her pantyless crotch, he promised himself he would fuck her. She was reluctant at first, but when he implied that a new agent may be needed, she gave in. Needless to say, he fucked her very well and she was happy to give him all the pussy he wanted.

Javon's third encounter was with a thirty-four-year-old woman named Marcie. Marcie was in an open marriage to a man named Jack Nelson. Jack is thirty-three. Their first five years of marriage were great until Jack decided to fuck a chick in their marriage bed. Marcie went ballistic, threw the woman out, slapped her husband and left for Miami. She needed some peace and rest. Javon approached her and well, to make a long story short, he fucked her. Marcie was now a black cock lover.

*****

I woke up fresh and relaxed. I played back the previous evening's events. I had my first black cock and he did a fantastic job of fucking me. He was the perfect antidote for what Jack had done to me. I was no longer upset with Jack, but I was going to fuck with his mind via text messages. Just before I went to sleep last night, I texted him this message, "had a gr8 day, 2nite the BEST EVER, 2 pooped 2 pop".

I opened my cell phone messages to see if Jack had responded. His message to me was, "glad u r safe, tell me about ur gr8 nite, im curious".

"when I get back, having 2 much fun, mucho studs here", I texted him back. That will get his curiosity up.

I turned over and saw that Javon was awake and looking at me. He smiled, "Good morning Angel. Sleep well?"

I pulled myself up and kissed him hard. He kissed me back hard and started to fondle my breasts. I reached down and grabbed his cock, which was at full erection. I knew that men often times wake up with an erection. Javon's cock was that way, I threw the covers off of us and planted a big kiss on his cockhead. Just seeing his big black cock had my pussy wet. Last night I promised myself that I would fuck him first thing this morning. But first, I wanted to see if I could possibly deepthroat him.

I held his cock straight up marveling at the size. I pressed my lips over the tip of him. As I slid my mouth down, I stopped, my mouth was too small. I wouldn't be able to give him a blowjog much less deepthroat him. He and I had to be satisfied with me licking and sucking smaller areas. Not much of a blowjob, but Javon was soon moaning from my hand administrations.

"Will you fuck me now, Marcie?"

I answered him by positioning my pussy over his cock. I was very wet from just looking and thinking about the hot black cock. My mind was playing a movie of my white cunt sliding over his black cockhead. His foreskin sliding down exposing his lubricating pre-cum. I saw my labia open and slide over his black cockhead, his shaft disappearing into my wet white pussy. I looked between my legs and the movie was a reality. I cried out, "Oh my god Javon, I want your cock so bad. Fuck me, Baby, fuck me slow, I want to feel every inch of you as your cock slides into me."

Javon responded by placing his hands on my waist and holding me upwards. Then he raised his hips and his cock slowly slid into me. As his hips dropped back onto the mattress, he held me so his cock didn't shift within my pussy. I could see about six inches of his black shaft outside of me. He slowly raised his hips again. My pussy walls stretched, no pain anymore. I could take this monster of a cock as another inch slid up into my love canal. At this rate, it would be another fifteen minutes before he would be fully up into me. I loved it! Javon continued slowly lowering me onto his dick. I felt his pubic bone hit mine, now he had done what I wanted.

I started to whip my ass forward and backward, rubbing my clit on his enormous shaft. My clit was rubbing on his shaft, I was building for an orgasm. I was moving harder and faster, I needed to cum soon. "Oh god, oh GOD," I cried out as my body was wracked with my orgasm. I kept moving my ass as another orgasm raced through me. I stopped moving, slowly I raised up, almost off of his cock, then I plunged down. Jevon's cockhead pushing into the back of my vagina, I could take no more. Eight inches of cock was all my pussy would accommodate. I kept repeating this fucking action until Jevon pulled me down tight against him. With a series of quite grunting sounds, his cock unloaded ropes of cum deep in me. He and I were both satisfied.

"Javon, I love the way you fuck me. I'm glad that I can take your cock. Maybe before lunch, we can fuck again. Okay? C'mon baby. let's take a shower and go get breakfast, I'm starved."

I raised my pussy off Javon's cock and our juices flowed out of me and puddled in his pubic hair. "Just a second while I get a washcloth," I said.

After cleaning up Javon joined me in the shower. It was fun taking a shower with him. He was always trying to cop a feel, sometimes I let him. Of course, it was hard for him to keep his big cock away from me. I grabbed that a few times also.

After the shower, I dressed in a summery dress. I wore a bra, but no panties. I stood in front of my window and asked Javon if he could see through.

"Yes, but don't put on any underwear, you look fabulous."

During breakfast, we talked about our lives. I told him about Jack and how I came about being down here. I told him that Jack didn't know what I was up to, but I hinted in texts to him. I didn't say I was fucking, but that I was having a great time.

"Don't you think he will be angry if he knows that you are?" He asked.

"He has no grounds to be angry. We both agreed to an open marriage before we did marry. He insisted and I relented and said, "Yes". I never cheated on him knowing that he did multiple times a month. I was trying to be the sensible one and you see where that got me. Now I wish I had "fucked around". You have changed my mind and my marriage, I will be no wallflower again."

After signing the check, we left the restaurant. Javon wanted to go home and change his clothes. He asked me to walk with him to his parent's house. The walk was just a few blocks. Their house was very nice and the grounds were well kept. The big boat tied up at the seawall looked interesting.

Javon took me up to his bedroom. I watched as he stripped nude and then as he dressed again. It seemed like a miracle that he could position that big soft cock of his in his shorts. He was going commando also. We went back downstairs and out onto the patio. He went back inside and made a pot of green tea, which he brought back out. We talked and drank our tea.

"I think I just might buy a place down here. I like the weather, the beaches and you. What do you think of that?"

"That would be fine with me. How often would you come down to visit?"

"Whenever I wanted a big black cock. That means often."

"If you are serious I will call my parent's realtor and introduce you two. That's if you are really serious."

"Sure, why don't you do that, the sooner the better."

This is my second day in Miami and I'm looking to buy a place to vacation at. I really should be discussing this with Jack. I'm not that savvy about realty. Javon was on the phone talking to someone. He hung up and turned to me. "Holly is on her way here. She wants to meet you and talk about what you have in mind for a place. It will only take her a few minutes. You don't mind that I set this up do you?"

"Today, tomorrow makes no difference to me."

Javon must have told Holly that we were on the patio because that is where she found us. Javon did the introductions and we sat down. Holly was a smart one, just from conversing a few minutes she could tell what I liked and didn't like. She then switched the conversation to real estate. A half hour later she knew that she had a sale if the right property presented itself.

"I have a couple of listings that I would like to show you," she said. Both are condos with an ocean view. You will pay dearly for the view but you will also recoup that investment when you sell. Would you like to do that today?"

"Sure, sounds like fun."

"Come, follow me and we will take my car. Sorry Javon, my car is a two-seater, you will have to stay home today."

I followed Holly out to the front drive. She was wearing a pair of short shorts and a loose blouse. Her five-inch heels made her taller than me. I couldn't help but see how her ass moved. I startled myself, was I looking at a woman's ass sexually. I mean, Holly is a hot chick and men would be all over themselves to get to her. Maybe that movie I watched the other night woke up something in me. The sex between the women was good and especially hot. Maybe women can enjoy each other as much as women and men do.

We were at her car, she opened the passenger door for me and I got in. Holly drove us out onto the street and whisked me off to look at a condo. The first condo building was right on the beachfront. Holly parked the car and came around and opened my door. Getting out a low slung auto in a skirt or dress can prove interesting. I should have worn panties, but too late now. Trying my best I was able to get out and stand up without giving Holly a beaver shot.

We walked up to the doorman who pointed Holly in the right direction of the front desk. Holly checked us in and we took the elevator up to the tenth floor. We walked down a spacious hallway until we were at the door. Holly did the honors and we were inside a very spacious hallway.

"I've shown this condo before so I know it pretty well. Would you like me to show you around and point out features that most condos don't have?"

"I would like that," I said while looking deeply into Holly's eyes. I saw what I thought was a glimmer of interest.

She took me by the hand and led me room by room. Holly never let go of my hand. I had a feeling that today would not turn out the way I thought it would. Holly led me out onto the living room's balcony. The ocean view was spectacular. As we neared the railing a strong gust of wind lifted my dress up over my waist. Holly was presented with a clear view of my pussy. She watched as I struggled with my dress, trying to cover up. She still held my one hand and she led me back into the condo.

"I'm so embarrassed," I blurted out.

"Don't be, you have a very nice pussy," she replied. "Don't tell anyone," she whispered, "but I don't wear panties either."

"So here we are, a couple of broads with no underwear on, discussing how nice my pussy is. Well, you saw mine, now let me see yours!"

Holly dropped her shorts, I didn't believe in a million years she would do that. Her pussy was as clean-shaven as a baby's butt. Holly moved toward me as I moved toward her. We looked into each other's eyes and like two high school kids we kissed. The kiss broke the ice between us and we went at each other's lips like wildcats. Our tongues worked at trying to tie us together. Holly unzipped my dress and it fell to the floor, next my bra dropped. I unbuttoned Holly's blouse while she kicked off her heels. Both of us were standing nude. I backed up a couple of steps as my eyes took in the beauty of this woman.

Her breasts were very big and had a slight sag, but nothing to complain about. Like me, she never had any kids, her belly was flat and tight. Her hips flared below a small waist. She had a very arousing figure. My pussy was very wet now. Holly came back up to me and took my hand. The next room was the master bedroom. Holly turned me around and kissed me again. Holly gently nudged me backward as we kissed. I felt the bed hit the back of my calves and she pushed me back. I flopped backward onto the bed. Holly dropped to her knees and spread my legs. The next thing I felt was her finger working my clit. My juices made me wet everywhere. The thought of a woman making love to me had me horny as hell. Holly was kissing my inner thighs, working her way towards my pussy.

Holly's face was close to my pussy and she looked up at me. I watched her as she watched me while she moved her tongue to my clit. The heat of her tongue made me moan. Holly flicked her tongue tip back and forth over my love button. The feelings were intense. When her fingers entered my pussy, I had an orgasm. Holly finger fucked me good. I wanted to reciprocate and finger her also, but I couldn't move. Holly had me in a position that I didn't want to leave.

"Holly, I want to play with your pussy and eat you out," I said. "I'm so fucking hot, I need your cunt on my face."

Holly kissed my clit while she pulled her fingers out of me. I crawled up onto the bed while Holly moved into the 69 position. We were laying on our sides. Her pussy was right at my face and with my fingers, I gently pulled her clitoral hood back. I surrounded her clit with my lips and sucked. This elicited a sharp gasp and a moan from Holly. I was pleased with my first contact with another woman's cunt. I worked Holly's pussy until she had a leg stiffening orgasm. Holly could really cum hard.

Holly's tongue sought out and found my vagina opening. It felt different to have a woman's tongue in me. I did the same back, I tasted Holly's pussy, she was wet and her taste was very pleasant. Holly's labia were flapless, I wondered if she had surgery. I licked Holly's pussy lips and then went back to work her clit. Her second orgasm came much faster that the first. I kept at it, I wanted to know if I could make her go multi-orgasmic. My tongue was starting to tire when Holly went over the edge again. I sucked her clit continuously, giving her orgasm on top of orgasm.

I was surprised that I liked a woman's pussy so much. I was thrilled that I made my first woman go orgasmic for me. Holly came down from her orgasms and started to really eat me out. Her tongue did to me what mine did to her. After I went into a multi-orgasmic mode, I couldn't stop. Holly wouldn't let me. I kept cumming and when she jammed her fingers into me I squirt my juices out. Holly's face and hair were sopping wet. I got up and went into the master bathroom. There I found a washcloth. I went back to the bed and wiped Holly's face and somewhat dried her hair. We both stood up and hugged. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed.

"That was beautiful," I said. "The love we made to each other was so satisfying. Do you want to spend tonight with me? We could have a nice romantic evening, maybe make love to each other again."

"I thought that Javon would be spending his time with you. You are fucking him aren't you? I know the first week I couldn't keep my pussy off his cock."

"Javon and I are fucking, but I don't want him staying over. Last night was our first night together and that is why I let him stay."

"I would enjoy being with you tonight," Holly said. "Do I need PJ's?"

I kissed her and held her tightly. I whispered in her ear, "No PJ's, just naked skin to caress and kiss."

We gathered up our clothes and dressed. Holly finished showing me the rest of the condo and we moved on to the next showing. This condo was very elegant and the price tag reflected that. It was located on a higher floor than the first condo. The living room and the master bedroom were located ocean side. This was the condo for me, now I would have to convince my husband that it was for him also.

Holly and I headed back to my hotel. She dropped me off and said she would be right back after she picked up a change of clothes. I kissed her and she was off. I went up to my suite and stripped naked. I looked at myself in a full-length mirror. I looked happy and satisfied. My pussy was still very wet so I took a quick shower. I was still nude when Holly returned. I pulled her into my suite and kissed her. She threw her overnight bag onto the couch and I raced her to my bedroom.

I lay on my back on the bed and Holly kissed me.

MelissaLauren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaLauren

My nipples were in her mouth and she was sucking hard on me. Tingles flowed though my body and centered in my pussy. I was ready for another round of sex.

"Let's go eat first," Holly said. "I'm famished after this afternoon of fun."

I dressed, no bra, no panties, just a light dress and spiked heels.

"Fuck me, you are one hot cunt, Marcie Nelson. I might just fuck you now instead of later."

"Well, fuck me, you are one hot bitch piece of ass Holly Thakland. But I'm hungry, so let's go eat a steak or something. We need energy for what we have in store for each other."

We talked about each others lives during dinner. Holly told me how she was in an open marriage. That her husband spent most of his time now with other women. He doesn't even share her bedroom. She is fine with how the arrangement is working. Once she had a man stay with her overnight right after he had a woman over. Now they just tell each other if they have a guest staying for the night.

I spent a few minutes telling Holly about my marriage situation. It seemed to me that her's was way more open than mine. I told her how I caught him with another woman in my bed. When I told her about how she asked me to join in the fun, Holly asked, "Why didn't you?"

"I didn't because I was pissed and I was still trying to be true and faithful."

Holly retorted, "You missed an opportunity to take his girl away. You can really make love to a woman. I want to be with you anytime you would want me. I liked the sex we had today. I want more if you want to."

"Oh, I want more, shall we leave and go back to my suite and continue this conversation."

We left and once we were on the elevator, I had my hand in her shorts, rubbing her clit. Holly had my dress up and her fingers rubbing my vulva. We were hot for each other again. The elevator stopped short of my floor, Holly and I quickly acted normal. A woman entered, she looked at us like she knew what we were doing on the way up. "Fuck you bitch," I thought. "You'd probably kill to get a piece of ass from either of us." When we left the elevator I patted Holly on her ass, turned and smiled at the woman. Believe it or not, she gave a big smile back. Hmmm, maybe I should check her out. Nice face, nice figure, might be interesting.

I opened my door and we entered my suite. I headed for the kitchen and asked Holly what she wanted to drink.

"Single malt scotch on ice, please."

I poured us both drinks and returned to the living room. I handed Holly her drink and I sat down. We talked more while we sipped our whiskeys. I told her I had an idea on how to show Jack how much he hurt me. I shouldn't be getting revenge, but I had to do something to hurt him back.

"What's your idea? I'd like to know what you have in mind."

So I told her about Javon. "I would like to set up a scenario where Jack would catch us in the act. I have a feeling that seeing Javon's big black cock in his wife's lily white cunt would have the effect that I was looking for. I think that me and a teenage boy, having sex would give him the shock that he gave me."

"Better yet, having me involved would really show him. You, Javon and me having sex together, now that's a shocker."

"Oh god, that sounds great. I think I just peed a bit."

I excused myself and went into the bathroom. My dress was dry, I didn't pee. I was just excited by the idea of a threesome. I removed my dress, I enjoy being naked around Holly. My pussy was slightly wet just thinking of her and I. Holly's eyes opened wide as I walked back into the living room.

"I think I know what you want," she said. "Come sit by me, I want to make out with you."

When I sat down, Holly threw her arms around me and held me tight. Her lips found mine and they were so soft and inviting. I pressed my tongue into her mouth and she responded by sucking. Both of us have longer than normal tongues, so wrapping our tongues around each other's was fairly easy.

I broke away, "Let me take a selfie of us kissing. I can send that to Jack to let him know I'm having fun."

Holly said, "Get your dress and we will take a series of pictures. From you being dressed, to you and I kissing. Do you think that will get his motor going?"

"Most definitely. Let's do it," I said as I got up and retrieved my dress.

Holly started to slip it over my head. "Wait," I said. "I want my bra and panties on also. Let's really give Jack a show."

I put on my sheerest bra and panty and went back into the living room. Holly slipped my dress over my head and tugged it over by butt. She playfully slapped my ass. "I love that ass!"

Holly and I sat next to each other on the couch. I snapped a couple selfies. Holly and I leaned our heads together and I snapped a few more. Holly turned toward me now and cupped my covered tit. More pictures. Holly lifted my dress up my thighs. She placed her hand high on my thigh, her fingers close to my pussy. I took more pictures.

Holly lifted my dress and I raised up so it would slide up over my waist. Holly slipped her fingers in my panties, she was touching my clit. My legs were spread slightly when I took a picture of our faces and a picture of her hand in my panties. All the time this was going on, my pussy was becoming very wet. Holly pulled her fingers out and started rubbing my clit, her fingers over my panties. I felt so good and soon I was leaking into my panties. Now I knew, she wanted Jack to see how wet my panty crotch was.

Holly kept it up, kissing me and sucking my nipples. I was leaking like a sieve now. My crotch was soaked. I laid back on the cushion, my panty's wet crotch fully exposed. Holly snapped a couple more. I still had my dress on. I let Holly take my dress off. I knew she was seducing me and using the pictures as an excuse. I liked what she was doing, my very wet pussy being evidence. I was hot enough right now to eat her out. I wanted to lick her fantastic cunt.

Holly took pictures of my bra and of her taking it off of me. My nipples were hard when she took a closeup photo. I took the phone, Holly latched onto my nipple and I snapped more pictures. When she put both hands around my boob and squeezed, my puffy areola and nipple stood out. Holly stuck out her tongue and touched the tip of my nipple. All this time I had been snapping pictures. She latched onto my nipple again and I took more pictures. Now I was nude so I had Holly put her arms around me.

"Let's get on my bed, I want a picture of you from my point of view," I said.

Holly knew exactly what I wanted. I laid on my back and Holly got between my legs. She licked my pussy for a short while, making me more wet. I was taking pictures the whole time. Holly stopped licking and was flicking my clit. Her eyes were big and round as I snapped a closeup of her eating me. Holly licked up my slit, capturing my juices and her saliva on the top of her tongue. I snapped pictures of her tongue spreading my labia. When she lifted away, I took pictures of the saliva strings linking her tongue and my slit.

If these selfies didn't drive Jack nuts, nothing would. He and I never fantasized of me and a woman. We never fantasized about me and another man either. I had to get him down here so I could deliver to him the shock of his life.

"Holly will you please shave me so I can take pictures of that also. I want Jack to know how intimate you and I really are."

Holly smiled and we walked into the bathroom. I stripped Holly of all her clothes now, I wanted her nude also. I kissed her and fondled her tits. When I tweaked her nipples, she moaned, "God, Marcie, you have got me so fucking hot. I want you to eat my pussy now."

I helped her up onto the vanity, Holly slid back enough so her feet would be on the counter. She spread her legs and I took some very closeup pictures of her cunt. Holly has a perfect looking pussy. I wished I had such a good looking cunt. I slipped my finger into her wetness and took pictures. These pictures were mine to keep, not turn my husband on with. I spread her pussy open, I had to have a picture of where my tongue had been. I moved back and moved so the next picture I took showed both of us nude in the mirror.

Holly and I traded places. Holly took a picture of my pussy before I lathered it up. Then she took a closeup of the lather. I handed her my razor and she shaved me while I took more pictures. Holly did a great job of shaving me. No lather remained and all my hair was gone including my landing strip. My nether region was totally bald.

"Holly, I want a picture of you fingering me."

Holly slipped her middle finger into me. Her other fingers were pointed upward. This gave a good view of her finger inside my pussy. More pictures, mostly close up.

"Now I want two fingers, then three and finally four, like you are going to fist me."

Holly did as I requested and I took more pictures. "I think I have enough now, let's look and see which ones I should text Jack."

I grabbed two bath towels and we went into the kitchen area. We sat down next to each other on our towels. As we looked through the pictures, I picked out five that I would send to Jack. Holly approved my choices. We talked and giggled at what we thought Jack's response would be. I said, "He'll probably jack off to the one of you eating me."

I sent this text to Jack, "having fun wish u were here. pictures to follow"

I sent the pictures we had selected. Jack would now know that I had lesbian sex with a very hot older woman. Holly was eight years older than me. I'm sure our pictures would turn him on to no end, I know Jack. Twenty minutes later my phone beeped, I had a text from Jack.

"OMG, how fucken hot! where are u"

I sent a return text, "here"

"ok stop fucken with me, I want to b with you. im sorry I fcked up forgive me please"

I showed the messages to Holly. "Sounds like he wants you to forgive him. Send him a text saying, "maybe". I'll call Javon and see when we can get together for a threesome. That way you'll know when to get him here for the show."

Holly was on the phone when I sent a "maybe".

Within seconds, my cell notified me of another text.

"please, please forgive me I need u and im so sorry that was a stupid mistake im sorry I want to be with you"

Holly was off the phone. "Javon can't make tomorrow night, but he can the next night. I told him to meet us here at 7 P.M. That will give us time to warm up and start having sex. If you can get Jack here at 8 P.M. we'll be ready. I told Javon why and he said he was cool with that."

I sent Jack my final text telling him the hotel name. I told him to be at my suite door at 8P.M. sharp, no earlier, no later. Pick up a key at the front desk, the clerk has strict orders not to give you a key if you are there early or late. He will not divulge my room number either. If you agree, I will see you at eight in two days.

"miami beach nice see u in 2 love u and im sorry".

I threw my phone on the couch and pulled Holly into the bedroom. She didn't have a chance, I was on her. I kissed her hard, my tongue darting in and around inside her mouth. I didn't give her a chance to respond. I was on her tits next, sucking hard on one nipple while tweaking the other. Back and for I sucked her tits. I kissed her belly as I rammed my finger into her. Holly moaned as I finger fucked her hard. I was so hot and horny. I fingered her hard, French kissing her with sloppy kisses.

"Marcie, fuck me, please. Eat my pussy until I can't cum anymore."

I dove between her legs and went to work on that stunning pussy. She was so wet, her juices were dripping over her taint and butthole. My tongue and lips worked her pussy. Holly was softly screaming as her orgasms overtook her. I kept licking her clit bringing on more orgasms. Holly orgasmed one last time and pushed my face away from her cunt. "I'm sensitive now, too sensitive."

I moved up and kissed her. I held her tight and told her how much I had enjoyed our sex together. Holly broke away and kissed me. "Sit up," she said. I sat up.

"I love those tits of yours. Their shape is so enticing. And those puffy nipples are like a teenager's. Holly sucked my nipples for a very long time. The sucking sensations went right to my pussy, I was so wet and I felt like I was getting high.

"Holly, eat my pussy," I begged her. "I need you, Baby."

Holly was licking from my taint to my clit. My clit was very hard and when she sucked on it I had an orgasm. Holly fingered me deep. When she put three fingers in me, I started moaning. Soon there were four fingers working their way into me. Holly was going to fist me. I felt a pressure in my pussy, not unlike the first time Javon pushed his huge cock into me.

"Push harder Holly, I want your hand inside of me. Be the first one to fist me."

Holly pushed harder and her hand slipped inside of me. The sensations of her balled up fist made me cum. When she fucked her fist in me, the sensations within my vagina walls was magnificent. No way could a cock make a woman feel like Holly was making me feel. I was not going to give this up, ever.

Holly sped up, her fist was now like a piston in a car engine. Faster and faster she went, I had to grab my pillow because I knew that I would scream when I came. Holly's fist was slamming the depths of my cunt and then rubbing over my G-spot before stopping against the inside of me. It felt like her fist was stuck in me and she couldn't pull it out.

My legs stiffened, my toes curled and I screamed into my pillow. My body went into convulsions, I was dragging Holly around on the bed. She kept her hand deep in me bringing on another more violent orgasm. This time, Holly pulled her fist out of me, I felt the pain as my labia stretched over her fist. Then the pain was gone and I was exhausted.

"Oh fuck, Holly. I've never had such a pleasurable orgasm in my life. I liked that very much.

Holly kissed me and we just lay there on the bed.

"I'm going to get a drink of water," I said. "You want anything?"

"I'll come with you."

We were standing there nude as a newborn, drinking water and looking into each other's eyes. I felt a bond between us. I think I'm slightly in love with her. Holly broke the ice first.

"I have feelings for you, Marcie. I've never felt this way before. I think I'm falling for you."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. "I'm falling for you, Holly. I want to be with you also. There is a relationship building between us that I want very much. It's almost like the love I have for my husband."

"Let's go to bed now and sleep. Tomorrow we have to plan how we are going shock Jack and how to handle his reaction to what he sees."

We went to bed and kissed each other goodnight. I didn't fall asleep right away, I was thinking of the numerous reactions Jack might have. I drifted off and didn't wake until late morning. Holly was not in bed, she was not in the suite. There was a note on the counter, "Had to leave, hated to, you looked so good sleeping. When I'm done showing a house, I will be back. I need to taste you again and soon. Love, Holly".

I showered and dressed in shorts and top. No panties, no bra and went down to the restaurant. I had bacon and eggs for breakfast. After I ate, I took a nice walk outside. I didn't go onto the beach, I walked along the beachfront promenade. There were people by the hundreds walking, some rollerblading. The men were usually in shorts and a muscle tee. The women were in all different outfits. A large percentage were in their bikinis.

I walked a good mile before I turned around and headed back to the hotel. This would be enough walking for today. I had no idea when Holly would return to my suite. Soon I hoped, she sure can light my fire and I wanted more sex with her. I wanted Javon's cock also, but that would have to wait until tomorrow evening. I started to get excited about having the threesome and Jack's reaction. I wondered if he would turn around and leave or would he attack Javon. Maybe he would attack all three of us. I know Jack and he is not the aggressive kind. I had a feeling that he would probably join in.

This might be my chance to see him fucking another woman, namely Holly. Jack has always been with younger women. Holly may turn him onto hot older women. I think I would like to see him and Holly having sex. She and Javon have been going at it for about a year now. Maybe I'll see Javon and Holly fucking also. Now I can't wait until tomorrow.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments