Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spicing Thing Up Part 2

"Josh is large and in charge!"

18
20 Comments 20
15.5k Views 15.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Seconds felt like hours as Robert sat in front of the desktop, anxiously waiting for it to turn on. Robert’s heart pounded in his chest and his palms were now becoming wet with perspiration. His poor soul was tortured as he sat there with his cell phone in hand, watching the picture of Josh sucking Carla’s breasts. How could she? She promised him.

Finally the computer came on. Robert's fingers moved like lightening, pounding away on the keyboard as he typed his Skype password. His body tensed up, with the computer now logged on to Skype. Carla was already online. He quickly moved the cursor over his wife’s name, clicking on the call button with his face now red as Rudolph’s nose.

The call was immediately picked up on the first ring. However, it was not Carla in front of the screen. Josh sat in front of the camera, gazing into it with a wicked grin. Robert was now seeing red. His eyes then caught hold of Carla’s round buttocks, sticking up in the air as she was now lying on Josh’s lap in her lacy black panties.

“Glad you decided to join us Robby,” he mockingly said to Robert.

“It’s amazing what a little kiss on the neck could do to this horny lady. I think the wine that she had may have helped as well,” he said.

Robert was now furious as he watched on, wanting to reach through the screen and punch that jerk senseless. Quite a powerful webcam it was. It couldn’t have been less than 20 mega pixels. Everything was crystal clear, making it perfect for Robert to see Josh’s hand yank back with force, tearing Carla’s panties.

Josh winked at Robert as he pushed two fingers into his mouth, wetting them with his saliva. Robert watched on in a daze but was quickly snapped out of it when Carla screamed out loudly. His jaws dropped as he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“That’s enough,” Robert barked into the built in microphone on his desktop camera.

“Shut the fuck up. She’s a slut, she wants this,” Josh snapped back.

Carla didn't even respond to her husband’s outcry. She just continued to moan out loudly as Josh was now knuckles deep in her warm, wet pussy. He moved his two fingers rigorously inside her, pinning her to his lap. Robert could hear the wetness of his wife as loud squishing sounds came through his desktop speakers. His cock was now hard as he watched his wife’s former student completely in control of her, embarrassing him in the process.

Josh continued to go to work in Carla’s soaking pussy. Suddenly he pulled out; placing his dripping wet fingers in front of the camera for Robert to see. Nothing needed to be said, Carla appeared to be completely enjoying this. Robert watched on, wondering what would happen next.

“Get up,” Josh ordered.

Carla sprung to her feet, staring into Josh’s eyes with a mixture of reluctance and lust. However, at this point the lust looked to be outweighing the reluctance by a landslide. Her round ass rippled as Josh’s hand smacked into it, leaving his finger prints. He stood on the side of her, groping her ass cheeks, then sliding his fingers over her wet pussy.

“Your ass has just the right amount of meat Mrs P. Let’s hope it could take my fat cock,” he said, looking over at the camera.

“Oh shut up and get this over with, she snapped.

“After this, I don’t ever want to hear or see you again. You hear me?”

Robert was now feeling a little better. He was still mad about the way Carla was handling the situation but he now felt a little relaxed, thinking it was just a mercy fuck. The fact that he already had his fun played a huge part in his new feelings. Josh grinned as he stared Carla in the eyes, slowly continuing to caress her ass. Carla’s loud moaning suddenly pierced through the speakers once again. Robert’s mouth hung wide open. Josh now had his fingers deep in Carla’s pussy for the second time, with a crazy look on his face. He grabbed her hair with his other hand, and then pressed his lips against hers.

“Tonight I am the teacher, you’re the student,” he barked.

There was now a sudden change in Carla’s eyes. The rough tone his voice was driving her wild and her pussy was now aching for his cock. Robert heatedly watched on as it appeared that his wife was now submitting to Josh. She stood there in silence, nodding her head in response. Carla was never the kind of woman that allowed anyone to speak to her in such a tone but now she was completely speechless. What spell did he cast on her? She shook uncontrollably as he now began sucking on her C cup breasts while still knuckle deep in her moist pussy.

“I am going to fuck the shit out of you for every detention you have ever given me,” he said in a rough tone.

Hearing this made her even hornier. He walked over to the camera, carefully positioning it to face the chair at the angle that he wanted. Robert watched on as Carla was now ordered to her knees. Josh’s thick cock was now hanging in front of her. Carla’s head tilted upward, her eyes made contact with his. She then shook her head in a playful act of defiance.

“Ouch,” she cried out.

The right side of her jaw was now completely red; thanks to Josh’s cock slapping into it.

“Now be a good girl and open up,” he barked.

She parted her mouth, giving Josh full entrance. Her head slowly moved in and finally made contact with his thick, throbbing rod. His knees buckled as the warmness of her tongue made contact with the head his of cock. Carla slowly began attempting to take his length down her throat. She had always found her husband’s cock to be huge but this appeared to be about two more inches to take. Her head bobbed back and forth as she massaged his cock with her tongue, covering it with her saliva.

Loud popping sounds pierced through the speakers as Robert watched on, now slowly rubbing his rock hard cock. His wife’s resistance appeared to be quite a joke. She was now willingly attempting to take Josh’s entire length down her throat, gagging every few seconds.

“You’re not going to make me come now,” he said, pulling her off his throbbing cock.

“Get up,” he barked.

Carla quickly sprung up, holding back a smile as she knew Robert was looking on. Josh grabbed his former teacher by her left hand, leading her over to the chair which was perfectly positioned in front of the webcam.

“Bend over,” he ordered.

Carla quickly did as he said. She moaned out once more as she felt his tongue enter the opening of her pussy. Josh was now down on his knees with his tongue wedged deep inside her soaking pussy. She squirmed violently as he tongued her pussy like he owned it.

“Ooooh,” she moaned softly, but loud enough for Robert to hear.

Carla trembled and held tightly to the chair as he continued to move deeply as possible inside her. She continued to moan, while listening to the slurping sounds coming from between her legs.

“I bet Robert doesn't eat your pussy like this, he whispered.

“I’m sorry Robert; I shouldn't talk with my mouth full. It’s very disrespectful and I apologize,” he said with a wicked grin, looking over at the camera.

Now back on his feet, Josh slowly positioned himself behind Carla. She arched her back in anticipation of his entrance. He stood behind her, teasing her as he rubbed his fat cock up and down her juicy snatch.

“Oh fuck,” she wailed out as he slowly impaled her with his large member.

Inch by inch, his long cock completely impaled her welcoming pussy. She felt his breath on her neck as he leaned over her, slowly thumping her with hard thrusts. Her thick, round rump rippled as he slammed into her, quickening the pace. Robert watched on as his wife’s tits bounced up and down with every thrust. Josh then pulled out, leaving Carla in a dizzy state. He took a seat on the chair and then ordered her to sit on him, giving Robert a complete show. This was the perfect angle, as now Robert was watching his wife face the camera as she sat on Josh, taking his huge cock with her legs spread apart.

Josh now bottomed out inside her as she kept on bouncing, rolling her hips on every third bounce. A smile hit her face as she was now surprising herself, taking his full length.

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

Her legs spread apart, exposing her wet pink pussy to her husband as Josh lifted his hips and continued to move deep inside her. She stared directly into the camera with crazy lust in her blue eyes.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned out.

His thick, muscular hands gripped her, pulling her against his chest. She trembled as the smooth skin on her back made contact with his warm chest.

“Get up,” he suddenly blurted out.

Carla took one more bounce and reluctantly got up. He bent her over in front of the camera, making her suck his throbbing cock, which was covered in her sticky pussy juice. Josh toyed with Robert, having his wife suck him, while exposing her dripping wet pussy to the camera. He then yanked her off him and bent her over the chair once again.

“Oh shit,” she cried out as he entered her pussy. His thrusts were now hard and fast, as he bottomed out in her snatch, reaching over and rubbing her clit from behind. Carla wailed out in ecstasy, being fucked senseless.

“You like being fucked in front of your husband, I could tell you want this, he whispered.

Josh continued to relentlessly ream her moist snatch, now holding both of her hands behind her back. He tugged on her hair, continuing to thump her, releasing her hands and fondling her breasts.

“I’m going to cum, he yelled out.

The rough sex continued for several minutes. Robert sat in front of the computer feverishly rubbing his cock. He watched Josh dominate his wife. She was no longer being rude to him. Her wetness could be heard each time he slid in and out of her.

“I want you to cum inside me,” she blurted out.

He smiled and looked over at the camera. Robert was suddenly going limp as he watched on in shock, thinking this was a sick dream. She was letting this jerk cum inside her. That’s a sign of ownership. Only I should be allowed to do this, he thought. Josh jerked uncontrollably, gripping Carla by her hips.

“Damn!” he grunted, exploding loads of thick, creamy cum deep inside her.

He then pulled out and turned her, ass first, to face the camera once again. Robert watched on as thick spunk trickled out of his wife’s freshly used pussy. His heart sank even further as Josh stretched out his hand and turned off the camera.

Forty minutes had gone by when Robert heard a door slam. This was followed by the sound of a car racing off. A minute later the front door opened and in walked Carla. Her long brunette hair was in a complete mess. She walked slowly towards him with an ashamed look on her face. Cum stains now covered her beautiful black dress.

“I’m sorry honey,” she said in a soft tone.

“I had to do this for us. This was just a onetime thing, just as we planned. Sadly it had to be Josh. I’m sure you had your fun also. He promised to never speak to either of us again.

Robert was pissed at his wife. However, he could never stay mad at her for a long time. He rubbed his fingers through her messy hair and kissed her neck as she now sat on his lap. Nothing needed to be said. Robert embraced his wife and they snuggled up on the couch, falling asleep right there.

Days went by and everything appeared to be back to normal. In fact, their sex life seemed to be a lot more exciting. They now engaged in hot, kinky sex on a more frequent basis. It was 4:30 pm on a Wednesday afternoon when a text came through to Robert’s phone.

Message from unknown 4:30 pm: Meet me at Jerry’s restaurant on Oakley Avenue. Don’t have me waiting. Make sure to bring the wife with you, I’m sure she’ll be happy to see me. Has she recovered from the fucking?

Robert felt like his head was going to explode, knowing it was Josh. This guy is insane if he thinks I am going to take my wife there, he thought. Carla walked into the bedroom still wearing her work clothes.

“What’s wrong honey? You look like you just saw a ghost,” she purred.

Robert stretched his right hand out and handed her the phone. She stood motionless, with her mouth moving in silence as she read the message. Carla nervously looked up at Robert, swallowing hard.

“There is no way in hell that’s going to happen,” she yelled out.

Then, in quite a naive thought, she asked “How the hell did he remember your number?”

The phone lit up and vibrated in her hand. Her mouth fell open in shock as she stared at the phone. Anger and frustration was building inside her. She tossed the phone over to Robert, who also fell into a state of shock upon seeing what it was.

“This guy is crazy. I knew you shouldn't have fucked him. Now he’s using a video of it to hold us hostage,” Robert yelled out in anger.

“We have to go down there and talk to him. Let him know that we are not afraid. I’m sure he’s bluffing," he said, thinking he could use his lawyer skills to stop this.

Carla felt sick, knowing that Josh was never the type to be bluffing. He was always a bad apple and she doubted anything had changed since he left the walls of her classroom. Her efforts to persuade Robert were in vain. She now found herself tagging along for the ride as they headed over to Jerry’s. Twenty minutes had gone by when they finally pulled up to the restaurant. Quite an expensive one it was. The valet quickly came over and took the car key from a reluctant Robert.

“You must be the Patterson’s," said the host, as they entered the restaurant.

Josh had given him a complete description of them. They walked slowly behind the man as he led them upstairs. They immediately spotted Josh, sitting away from the other patrons in a booth at the far end, in the left corner.

“Glad you guys decided to make it. Join me,” he said, rudely tapping on the table.

“Why the hell did you get a booth? Idiot! We don’t plan on staying long,” Carla snapped.

He smiled and observed her from head to toe. She was wearing the kind of outfit he had become use to seeing her wear over the years of high school. Carla was wearing a light blue top and a tight fitting black skirt that stopped just at her knees. Quite inappropriate for school, he thought.

He reached out and rudely smacked her on the ass. “Have a seat. You’re always such a tease, he said in a lustful tone.

Robert wanted to fight him right there but he knew that he had a reputation to up hold, being a lawyer. They stood there, staring at Josh for two minutes before Robert finally attempted to sit down.

“Nope, I want her sitting next to me,” he barked.

Not wanting to cause a scene, Carla reluctantly sat down. Before Robert was even seated, he heard his wife let out a soft but intense moan. He turned and looked at Josh, who was now rubbing his right hand on Carla’s left knee and sliding up her thighs.

“Stop it,” Robert yelled in a rough but hushed tone, trying not to make a scene.

“Shut the fuck up. This is my show. If you so much as say another word, I will forward this video to the school board,” he barked.

His hand continued to caress her inner thighs, slowly working his way up. Carla jerked as she felt his thick, man fingers rubbing against her pussy, still covered by her panties. Her body was betraying her and she was now quickly becoming wet.

“Someone is misbehaving,” he whispered into her left ear.

He quickly took his other hand, unbuckling and zipping his pants down. Carla looked over at him, shaking her head in fear of what he would ask next. Josh smiled and winked at Robert, then quickly turned his gaze back on Carla.

“You’re going to suck my fat cock, right here,” he demanded is a whisper.

Carla looked over at Robert, hoping he would somehow intervene. However, this was wishful thinking. There was nothing that he could do, as he was more concerned about his reputation instead of his wife. She adjusted her hips in the chair, looking around to see if anyone was noticing. Slowly, she began to dip her head, parting her mouth for his throbbing cock.

Without warning, he forced her head down, sending his cock straight into her mouth. She gasped, as his huge manhood gagged her. He continued to apply pressure, holding her head down on his cock, and then letting her up to breathe for a few seconds. Robert was overtaken by even more horror as he noticed his boss (Mr Riley) walking up the stairs. Mr Riley immediately noticed Robert, smiling as he headed over in their direction.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by trenthomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments