Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That One Time On Summer Camp (Part One)

"My first time away from home would lead to a first time for many things..."

17
5 Comments 5
18.7k Views 18.7k
897 words 897 words

The bus stopped and we all stepped off with our bags. I was sixteen and I was attending a summer camp. My parents had sent me on it to help me grow up. There were about twenty kids on this bus. We all stepped off and collected our bags and waited by the entrance to the camp. After a few minutes, the bus drove off and from the direction of the camp entrance came a "hello." We all looked over. It was what we could only assume was the camp counselor. 

She was beautiful. She had brunette hair that came down to just below her shoulders and wore a green shirt with the camp logo on. She also wore jeans which helped to show off her wonderful legs. I think the majority of the boys fell in love with her as soon as we laid eyes on her. 

She led us all down towards the camp and told us the rules: No drinking, no swearing, that sort of thing. She told us her name was Stacey and that she would be looking after us for the next two weeks. She then showed us to our cabins and left us to settle in. My cabin was nice. I was sharing with a younger boy because of the odd numbers. He seemed nice but was very quiet. 

Evening came and we all gathered in the food cabin for dinner. We had shared tables and I found myself sitting opposite Stacey. There was some small talk and eventually we discovered we were both into astronomy and the stars. She said that there was a viewpoint about a ten-minute walk from the camp that gives you the best view of the sky and the stars. 

We finished dinner and we all gradually started to leave and head to our cabins. As I left, Stacey pulled me to one side and said, "Do you want to go to the viewpoint now? I have nothing else to do."

"I would love to," I replied.

"Cool, I'll just grab my stuff. Meet me outside my cabin in five minutes," she replied.

And with that, she was gone. I didn't have any stuff to collect so I waited outside her cabin. After a few minutes she stepped out and I couldn't help but stare. It was still warm so she had kept her jeans on but had changed her top to a white bikini top. I stared in amazement at her breasts. They were big and perfect. She smiled and said, "Ready to go." I nodded and followed her.

The trek wasn't that bad. I walked behind Stacey the entire time and couldn't take my eyes off her ass. We reached the viewpoint and we sat on a small bench that had been made. She pointed out stars and planets to me and I tried to concentrate but I was very distracted by her. I think she noticed that too. Eventually, she gave up trying to talk astronomy and instead asked about me. She asked where I came from, why I was at summer camp, and if I had made friends with the others. Then she asked, "Are you a virgin?"

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

This question threw me off completely. I didn't know what to say. It was true I was a virgin but I was confused as to why she was asking. Eventually, I forced out a "Yeah" and smiled, very embarrassed.

"That's cute," she said, staring at me, a gentle smile on her lips. 

"Are you?" I responded

"Of course not, I'm very experienced with sex," she said laughing.

I went red. Here I was talking to a very sexy woman about sex. I was panicking, but yet the horny teenager inside me took control. I don't know why but the next thing that came out my mouth was, "WIll you have sex with me? Right here, right now?" She smiled and blushed a little. There were a few moments of silence.

"If you promise not to tell anyone," she replied.

"Yes, I promise, please," I begged.

She smiled and walked over to my side of the bench. She kneeled in front of me and started undoing my shorts. I let her, I was desperate. I was so close to having sex for the first time and I wanted it. She pulled my shorts off and revealed my hard, young cock. She smiled and without saying anything she took the whole thing in her mouth. I gasped. I was so excited. Her tongue felt so good on my cock. I let her have her way with it. She worked her lips up and down it fast. Within a few minutes, I could feel myself getting close. I leant back and gasped loudly.

My cum filled her mouth. She was obviously expecting me to finish quickly and she was prepared for it. I let out at least five shots of cum. Then she pulled away and swallowed. I stared at her in amazement. I was panting, I didn't know what to say. She smiled at me and the sat down opposite me. 

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"I loved it, please do it again," I begged again

She laughed and said, "You're here for two weeks, you'll get a lot more than that from me." And with that, she stood and started walking back to camp.

 

 

Published 
Written by Eli345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments