Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach House Part 1

"An imagined evening of making love whilst being watched"

13
5 Comments 5
8.2k Views 8.2k
744 words 744 words

We've rented a Beach House. It overlooks the sea with a large bedroom facing the waves and a floor to ceiling glass facade. We've been together a few months and your quiet demeanor hides a risque and erotic streak that I am slowly uncovering,

I imagine us at the house, returning after an evening out. You're wearing a dress and I'm in my dinner suit. We enter the bedroom and put on a bedside lamp. I take off my jacket and move to you. I take your hand and we walk over to the window where we look out. It's a full moon so we watch the sea and the waves crashing to the shore. It's a clear, warm but windy night and the beach is almost lit up by the moon's radiance. You're stood in front of me with you back to me, my arms around you.

I start to kiss the back and side of your neck. My hands caress your body through your dress. I see your nipple harden through the flimsy material. You respond to my attention with little moans and you push your bottom back and feel my hardness against your perfect cheeks.

I slowly undo the zip on your dress and push it gently off your shoulders until it drops to the floor. You're bra-less and you're now naked except for your tiny lace thong. My hands caress your small pert breasts, squeezing them as I pull gently at your very erect nipples. Your breathing becomes more noticeable as your excitement at your exposure and potential discovery, mounts.

Your hands reach back and you undo my trousers to release my fully erect member. I push against you again, sliding between your cheeks and pushing against your bottom.

There is just a thin piece of material between me and the puckered opening of your anus. You gasp. I know you love to feel me pushing against you there. You place your hands on the window as I thrust gently against you, to steady yourself and take my weight against you. I take off my tie and shirt.

It doesn't take long before you cum. Your body shudders and your legs almost collapse as the excitement of discovery and what I am doing to your bottom gets too much for you.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

We have never had anal but I know the thought excites you - however, I am taking my time before we eventually do it.

After a while you calm slightly and your whisper breathlessly, " Take me now."

I pull back slightly and pull your thong aside. I place my hardness against your pussy lips and immediately feel how wet you are. I slide gently between your lips and hold there for a few seconds. I love that feeling of your warm and wet pussy wrapped around my cock. Then slowly, I start to move back and forth. Full length thrusts.

I pick up the speed and power and put my hand on your back as push you against the window. Your face is to one side against the pane and your breasts are tight against it too. If anyone is outside watching, they have a wonderful view of you.

I notice a couple walking on the beach hand in hand in the moonlight. They glance up, see you and stop to watch. They stand like us, him behind her. I can see his hands pull her skirt up from the front and he slides a hand inside her knickers. Her hands go behind her and I imagine she's playing with him through his trousers.

I say, "We're being watched."

I release the pressure on your back as you look out and see them. You plant your feet and put your hands up higher onto the window saying, "Harder, I want it harder".

I pick up speed and start to pound you hard. It's not long before both of us start to breath harder and I know you're ready to cum again. As I hear you start to whimper, it sends me over the edge and I pump you full of my hot sticky seed. You collapse to the floor after you've cum violently.

I go and switch off the light to get a better view outside and join you. We sit together, you in front, me behind and we look out the window and watch the couple. They are now providing us with a show. But that's another chapter...

Published 
Written by Openside
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments