Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Busy Milf

4
21 Comments 21
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

When summer happened, Grace Anderson gave her nanny time off.  She cancelled all her usual appointments to keep herself pampered.  She became a full-time mommy who cared for her kids.  She arranged daily activities and took the tots to the beach for the weekends.

She cooked and cleaned and did all the chores that her hired staff usually did.  She played the role of mom for the summer.  Her husband got a kick out of his wife, who was usually pampered hand and foot.  She wanted her children to have wonderful childhood memories.

She didn’t want them to remember that the nanny took care of them.  It was very important that she did this for her children.  During the year, the staff mostly took care of the kids.  Grace was remarried to a much younger man.  She divorced the children’s dad after about five years.  Grace loved men and had too many affairs during that marriage.

Her children would see their father on holidays, mostly.  Today was the first day of school.  The nanny was back and caring for the children.  She got them ready and drove the tots to school.  She also would be doing the many errands that had piled up from the summer.  She’d be away from the house for many hours.

Grace ran to her bedroom and pulled out her toys.  She hadn’t masturbated in months and needed to get off.  She was excited to play with her toys.  She first took out her Hitachi magic wand.  She plugged that sucker into the wall and put the vibrating head over her bare pussy.  The vibrations felt amazing on her sweet cunt. 

She moved the head of the wand all over her pussy.  She took another vibrator out and slipped it inside of her pussy.  She fucked herself hard with the vibrator while spending extra time on her clitoris.  Within minutes, she had an orgasm.

Grace worked her vibrator and wand hard while squirting over the towel she had put down on the floor.  She screamed with excitement after having many orgasms.

She wasn’t done yet.  Grace had a Sybian and took that baby out of the box.  She attached the penis and lubed up her pussy and the attachment.  She positioned herself over the crazy machine and turned the power up high.

She humped the fake penis while increasing the speed with the controller.  She screamed and moaned while her body shook in excitement.  She came multiple times on the machine.  She was feeling good and needed to clean up.

Her pussy was numb from the vibrations of her Sybian.  She relaxed in the shower while the warm water sprayed from the head.  She washed her hair and body and enjoyed the steam.

After a while, she got out of the shower and wiped her body dry.  She applied nice-smelling lotion to her body and walked into her room to change.  She had an exciting day planned for herself.   

First things first.  The garbage men were going to be done with their route.  She loved having group sex with them.  They were Hispanic men with big cocks.  She loved getting her holes plugged up with their cocks.

She put on a sexy teddy and waited at the front door for them to come.  She didn’t care that they smelled of garbage.  It was a turn-on for the sexy MILF.  Manny and Hector pulled their vehicle around the corner.  They walked to Grace’s front door, where she was already waiting.

“Grace, you look fucking hot!  Was it a long summer?”

“You could say that.  Tired of playing mommy.  I want to get fucked hard from you two studs.  Let’s go!”

“Music to our ears, Grace.”

Manny and Hector followed the hot MILF to the spare room.  She never liked to have sex in the bedroom where she and her husband slept.  He didn’t care if she had sex; they both enjoyed an open marriage.  Grace couldn’t be faithful if she tried.    

Hector and Manny removed their clothes.  Grace fingered herself while the hot men undressed. 

“You’re the sexiest housewife.  We’ve missed that smoking hot body of yours.”

Grace stood up and removed the teddy.  She was quite attractive.  She had gigantic breasts and kept her pussy bare.  She was a blonde-eyed beauty with sexy green eyes.  A real vixen.

She kissed each man on their mouths while they played with her breasts and buttocks.  Manny licked at her butthole while Hector massaged and sucked at her nipples.

Manny got comfortable on the bed.  Grace positioned her pussy down on his cock and rocked back and forth while fucking him.  She leaned down and kissed him on his lips.  They sucked face while his hands held and squeezed at her breasts.

Grace left a tube of lube on her dresser.  Hector squeezed the jelly onto his hands and rubbed his cock up and down with the sticky goo.  He pulled back Grace’s buttocks and slid his cock up into her butt.

“Oh God!  Your butt is so fucking tight.”

“Fuck me good and hard!  Oh yes!  Yes!”

Hector held her hips and fucked her butthole hard. Grace continued to roll her hips and she controlled her pace while Manny and Grace fucked.  Her pussy was soaking wet, and Manny shot a load of cream up inside of the beauty.

Hector fucked her butt hard and quickly came inside of her asshole.  He pulled out of her and stood pointing down at his dick. 

SamyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamyReyes

“Suck it!  Suck my dick, you dirty whore!”

“With pleasure!”

Grace hopped off Manny and went down to her knees.  She licked the cream that collected on his cock.  Hector stood next to him with his drippy cock too.

Grace licked every drop of cum that remained on his dick.  Afterwards, she opened her mouth again, which made him excited again.  His cock sprang to action while Grace gave a demonstration on how she loved blow jobs.  He was able to cum a bit more, which Grace enjoyed.  When she finished pleasing him, she did the same thing to the other guy.  She left them both pleased with her oral skills.

She kissed them both.  Her mouth was salty from the cum that she drank from both men.  She enjoyed oral sex as much as regular sex. 

“That was a ton of fun, boys.  I must get ready for my appointments.  Don’t be strangers.  See you next time.”

“You bet.  We'll both be here with bells on.  We need to get back to work, anyway.”

The men cleaned up and got dressed.  Grace walked them downstairs.  The make-up lady was bringing by the stuff she had ordered.  She had to look good for Gigi.  Gigi was a sexy girl with a lot of pep.  She loved women and Grace was happy she loved her.

Grace needed to shower again.  She washed up and got another teddy and placed it on.  She rubbed lotion all over herself and put on a short silk robe.  She’d wait for Gigi to drop off her order.

Gigi sold make-up and accessories, and Grace was a shopaholic and bought her products.  Gigi was a flirt and immediately started flirting with Grace.  Grace loved attention and soon they explored lady love together.

Grace was bisexual and couldn’t really make up her mind which she liked better.  In her mind, she never wanted to choose.  She wanted to have both.  Sometimes, Grace would invite Patrick, her husband to join Gigi and herself while they made love.  Unfortunately, Patrick was out of town.  Gigi would be all Grace’s this time.

Grace had some wine and cut some cheese up.  She’d offer it to Gigi when she arrived.  It was not even noon yet.  Grace liked to drink a little before her romps.  It loosened up the hussy.  She already had a nice fucking from her garbagemen friends.  Now it was time for tender lovemaking.  Grace liked how she felt having sex with Gigi.  It was a more passionate and loving feeling.

Grace continued to drink and noticed Gigi’s car parked in front of her driveway.  Grace ran to the door to greet her friend.

“Make-up Lady.”

“Come in.  Gigi, how have you been?”

“Great.  How did the summer go?”

“It was great.  The kids had lots of fun.  It was a long summer with no extra pampering.”

“I’m ready to pamper you.  Here’s your order.  I threw in extra things for my favorite client.”

“You’re too kind.  Would you like some wine?”

“Only if you pour it all over yourself.  I would love to lick every inch of your wine body.”

Grace giggled and took the bottle of wine, and the ladies went upstairs to another spare room.  Grace’s housekeeper hadn’t arrived yet.  She’d just take Gigi to another room. 

The women kissed passionately.  Grace helped Gigi off with her clothes.  Gigi moved the straps of Grace’s teddy down and held her bodacious breasts in her hands.  She cupped and massaged each one.  She pulled the teddy from her body and took Grace over to the bed. 

Grace already had a rubber sheet on the bed.  Gigi poured the wine over Grace’s body and licked and slurped the wine from her body.  She kissed and sucked each of her nipples, which made Grace crazy with desire. She continued pouring wine on Grace’s body.  Next was her pussy.

Gigi licked and explored Grace’s pussy region.  Her tongue tickled her pussy lips while she aggressively tongue fucked the housewife.  Grace came several times on Gigi’s tongue.  She was a wet mess.

“Take me, Gigi!  I want you to fuck me with your big cock.”

Gigi had a contraption around her waist.  A blue cock was attached to her body.  Gigi climbed on top of Grace and pushed the dick into her wet cunt.  She thrust the silicone cock deeper into her pussy. 

Gigi leaned down and kissed Grace passionately on the mouth.  Her kisses were sweet and lovely.  She fucked Grace hard with her fake cock.  Grace moaned and screamed in delight.

Gigi pulled out and took the contraption off her body.  She climbed on top of Grace and rubbed her pussy on Grace’s pussy.  They fucked like that awhile.  It was a very sexy feeling while they passionately made love their way together.

After both women came, they pleasured each other in the sixty-nine position.  Both women were licked and pleased for what seemed like many hours. 

“That was so much fun.  The nanny will be back shortly.  Do you want to stay for dinner?”

“Next time.  I still have many orders to deliver.  I should get going.  Thanks for a lovely afternoon.  The wine was perfect.”

Both women giggled while they got dressed.  Grace walked Gigi out to her car.  They said their pleasantries and Gigi left.

The kids and the nanny would be home soon.  Grace took yet another shower and got ready to spend time with her kids.  Grace was happy school was in session.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments