Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Halloween Mom, The Second Half

"It was time to get down to business and see what she'd really do."

100
13 Comments 13
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I quickly finished removing the decorations from the yard with one thing in mind. Yes, I was wondering how good Caroline's puss would feel as I sunk into it, but there was more. I wanted to bring the items inside to give her a little scare here and there. It was clear that a little terror got this girl's motor running, and I wanted it going full tilt. The other thought was that she'd tell Angela about it and bring her over next time.

The cool weather had me thinking about an outdoor fire, but it would be much easier to scare the panties off of her indoors. By keeping the lights off and using candles to show the way, the limited light and flickering flames would amp up the fright factor. I could also hide things that would normally be obvious without the restricted luminescence. If all went well, Caroline would give me every part of her to please.

A little over two hours later, everything was in place and ready to go. It was not quite dark out, so I waited on lighting the candles. After a fulfilling snack, I walked outside in the growing darkness to see if I could see Caroline coming. There were a few dog walkers, but nothing more for about thirty minutes. With no one else outdoors, I noticed a sole pedestrian heading up the sidewalk. It was most assuredly a woman, so I ran inside and lit the candles as quickly as possible. Some of the motion-activated items went off and filled the house with moans, screams, and growls.

With the candles lit, I moved up to the bedroom, where I waited impatiently. The first item that she tripped was a fake rock that I placed alongside the front door. It bellowed, "Stand back, bewaaarrre!" I heard a short chirp from Caroline before the screen door creaked open. As she entered, she undoubtedly viewed the outdoor spider web that I'd strung across the living room. I placed several of the spiders on it, along with a web-wrapped corpse that hung from the middle. The poor bastard didn't make any noise, but his eyes glowed fire-red on and off. Caroline screeched, "Fuck that's scary as hell! Where are you!"

I'd laid out the jar candles in a line to direct her where I wanted for the best effects. As she neared the steps, an old friend was awaiting her arrival. The ghoul that scared Angela so thoroughly was waiting on the bottom step. As it began its schpiel, Caroline uttered, "That really is just too fucking creepy. Hey, where are you anyway?"

"Follow the candles," I spoke in my best Boris Karloff voice.

"Did I mention that my pussy is dripping down my thighs at the moment?"

Barely able to control myself as my cock grew another inch, I did manage to keep quiet as she started up the staircase.

"You better not scare me while I'm on these steps," Caroline scolded.

"Oh no, I want you in one delicious piece and injury-free, my little sex kitten," I again delivered as Boris.

At the top of the steps, she had to make a left and then another before entering the sitting room adjacent to the bedroom. There is a door separating the two, which I left slightly ajar. Each step she took creaked just a little bit, as all old hardwood floors do, so I knew she was close. This was probably the first time that I'd ever actually closed the door in all the time I'd lived there, so it was quite loud as she opened it tentatively.

The last scary item was an eight-foot ghoul with piercing blue eyes with outstretched hands that were twice the size of mine. It also wore a huge black cloak that blocked the view of the rest of the room. The beast was directly in front of Caroline as she opened the door with a shove.

"Whaaa! Oh shit, oh shit! Help me!" she screamed before I grabbed her in a firm hug. Immediately, Caroline's lips found mine as her hands gripped the tent in my shorts.

"Nice acting," I managed in between kisses.

"Hey, a girl's gotta do what she has to do for some cock," she replied as I pushed her back onto the bed.

When Caroline hit the bed, she spread her legs, showing off her very short skirt and an obvious lack of underwear. My face made a bee-line for her damp snatch and gorged on her tasty inner thighs before focusing on her outer labia. She wasn't kidding about about her dripping puss, that's for sure. I worked her into a frenzy as my tongue flicked at her already engorged clit. Caroline seemed only seconds away from her climax when I slipped a finger into her heated vagina. With a few strokes as deep as I could go, she peaked in a wailing, high-pitched scream that probably scared the hell out of everyone within the block.

Caroline flopped about as I lost contact with my tongue. My finger, though, was firmly gripped by her sex until she gradually calmed. Even when she seemed at the end of her orgasm, Caroline still held the comforter in each fist like she'd never let go.

"So, did my plan to get you horny by scaring work, or was it something else?" I inquired before lapping at her damp crotch again.

"I'm sure that it added something, but I've been horny as hell ever since our little chat earlier today. In fact, when I went to drop off my son at Angela's house, I pulled her into the bedroom so that she could do what you just did."

"Did it help?"

"No, it only made me hornier!" Caroline countered as her hands found my head and pulled me closer.

"Mmmm," I mumbled as my tongue drilled inside her scrumptious box. Using the finger that was recently embedded in her puss, I began to rim her pucker for a reaction,

"Oh, yesss. That's very nice. Angela isn't a big fan of anal play, but you can do whatever you want with it, and I'll love it!" she cooed as her legs closed in around the back of my head.

With that news, I haltingly pressed it inside her rectum to her increasingly vocal gratitude. "God, yesss! Fuck my ass!" she growled like I imagine one of my ghouls would. "Want to take a trip around the world?" Caroline begged more than asked.

"Oh, hell yes!" I replied as my free hand searched my nightstand blindly for a condom.

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

"Don't you even think about that! I want to taste and feel your cum in all of my holes. Now stop licking and get that cock in my pussy!" Caroline ordered as she stripped off her clothes. I followed suit and moments later was easing into her warm, slick pussy as our mouths met hungrily.

Even though we were planning on doing it all, I still wanted to take my time. Resting on my elbows, my hands found her smallish breasts for a thorough kneading. We had it all going on as her legs wrapped around my lower back while I pumped her delightfully snug little kitty.

"It feels so fucking good to have a real cock inside me. You were so right. It's much better than a cold rubber one any day. If you pinch my nipples just a little harder, you'll make me come all over your gloriously hard dick."

I did just as Caroline suggested and pinched her nips. Moments later, she was moaning into my mouth as her vagina coated my prick with her blissfully hot nectar.

"I want you to give me a good pounding or whatever it takes to get you to cum in my hot little hole. After that, I'm going to suck you back to life so that you can be the first man to fuck my ass since college."

I ramped up my pumping until I was slamming against her pelvis. We were both grunting and panting as I felt the stirrings in my balls.

"That's it, Sexy! Fuck me hard and give me another orgasm," Caroline panted.

We were both shaking, and I was having a hard time concentrating on her breasts as my first ejaculation entered her steaming and quivering little box. I think it was that first shot that pushed her over the top again. She gripped me like she never wanted it to leave as we became a shaking, sweaty, and cum-coated mess. We kissed hard through it all and only parted when we needed to draw in air in huge gulps. I'd been with some wild ones over the years, but this girl was near the top and definitely the best talker of all.

As we came down from our peaks, I rolled over, pulling Caroline on top of me. She spun around and engulfed my waning penis as I sucked our combined cum from deep inside her scarlet womanhood. We glutted on each other's genitalia long after we were clean, and I was once again hard.

"Now it's time for the third destination in your travels," Caroline enticed.

Moving off of me, she remained on her belly with her legs spread. I slithered in behind her and dipped my face between those marvelously taut buttocks. I let my tongue dredge her crevice from clit to pucker and back again in long swipes.

With her head turned to the side, Caroline snarled, "Now that's how it's supposed to be done. I wish I had a video to show Angela. She's such a priss when it comes to anything anal."

"Why don't you bring her next time, and I can show her firsthand?"

"Oh, sure. You'd love that, wouldn't you! You just want two pussies to fuck, don't you, pig!"

I took that moment to spread her cheeks further apart and drill into her twitching star with my eager tongue. Then, pulling away, I offered, "Not bad for a pig, huh."

"God, I've missed having a man-pig!" she bellowed as I dug in some more.

Pulling back a little, I slipped two fingers into Caroline's leaking puss and pumped them several times to get them nice and slick. Just as she started to get into it, I pulled them out and eased them into her colon.

"Fuck yesss!" she cried as I loosened her up for a third.

When she seemed ready, I sat up and moved into position. I had her rise up onto her knees before coating my prick with saliva and gently withdrawing my fingers.

With the head pressing into her slightly gaped pucker, I asked, "Are you ready for some good old-fashioned butt fucking, young lady?"

"Please, please, please!"

I moved inside and sank until my balls were resting against her labia.

"How does it feel," I asked as she was panting and her legs shook.

"Fuccckkk! It's been too long. Do me, stud!"

I pulled back about until just my glans was still inside and began an easy in-and-out. Within minutes, Caroline was talking constant trash while continually begging for more.

"That's it. Fuck my ass, you bastard! God, it feels so damn good! Why did I wait so long to try this again?! You better keep your schedule open because I'm gonna need this often! You hear me, pig?!"

The taunts, begging, and moaning went on for a few more minutes until her ass tightened like a vise. Caroline dropped to the bed, pulling me with her, and convulsed like she was having a fit. All I heard were muffled screams until her anal ring loosened, and she turned her head to suck in air hard. I still felt contractions but was able to move now.

"Are you done already?" I jeered.

"Oh... mister fuckmaster... is that all... you got?" she responded, interrupted by deep breaths.

"So, you want me to keep going and cum in your ass, right?"

"Fuck, yesss!" Caroline burst.

I started off slow again as she grunted with each stroke. Within a minute, I was really hitting her ass as she slurrily begged for more.

"Yessshhh! Sooo goood. I'm cummminggg," Caroline confessed as her words turned to oral goo.

I could feel her repeated gripping of my hard-on and quickly joined her in my own peak. I sunk in one last time and pressed even further inside as I spritzed into her spasming rectum. We were both quivering messes as I pulled her with me onto our sides and encircled her torso with my arms. Kissing every square inch of her back, neck, and ears until we were both calmed down.

In the sunset of our lovemaking, Caroline and I talked and made out until well past midnight. She'd texted Angela at some point to let her know that she'd be late and informed her of some of the details. Apparently, Angela seemed excited at the prospect of joining us for an evening in the not-too-distant future. I think I'd better rest up.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments