Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The MILF in seat 25J

"Young man has sex with a hot Milf in an airport hotel"

34
13 Comments 13
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

My eyes scan the numbers above the seats. 25K, that is mine. I put my bag in the overhead compartment, sit down and try to settle in. When I first started to fly for work, a few years ago, it was exciting to be jetting around as a twenty-year-old. Now it is just a drag.

A woman takes the isle-seat next to me. She is wearing comfy shoes, stretch denim and a blue and white striped shirt. She looks about forty. It is clear she is on holiday but seems to be alone despite a golden ring around her finger. Not that it is of any interest to me. She is not quite old enough to be my mum, but she can’t be much younger. We exchange a polite smile and wait. The plane sits on the runway for some time, so I will miss my onward flight. During the meal, we chat a little. She has spent two weeks on a tropical beach, while I was in a factory inspecting tractor engines.

As expected, I miss my connection and will not leave for another 13 hours. I make my way to the line for a free hotel room where my neighbour from 25J is also waiting. They bring us to a hotel just outside the airport. We talk more on the bus; shared misery creates a bond.

We are about to say goodbye and find our rooms when she spots the hotel bar.

“Do you fancy a drink? I am on holiday.”

It is only half-past twelve local time, but just evening where we left six hours ago.

“Sure,” I reply.

We are the only customers. My companion decides Gin and Tonics are the most suitable option for afternoon drinking and orders two.

“Cheers! I am Vanessa.”

“Cheers, Vanessa. I'm Mike.”

We chat about Malaysia and sip our drinks. Three quarters through her drink, Vanessa glances at her wedding band and suddenly smiles at me.

“Maybe you wonder why a married woman goes on holiday by herself.”

There is a spark in her eyes. Vanessa, la blonde Milf, I say inside my head. There is a sudden tingle in my balls.

“I don’t know. Perhaps your husband stayed longer for work or something?”

“Jay and I do little together anymore,” she says flatly.

I worry for a moment that I will have to listen to stories of a failed marriage for the next hour, but silence follows.

“I guess a girl by herself can have a lot of fun,” I say to fill the silence.

Vanessa’s eyes light up again. “Yes, she can.”

Holy cow, I am in a full-on flirt with a woman twenty years my senior. My hesitation is brief. She may be older, but she has a nice figure. It has been a few months since I last got laid. Her warm hand squeezes my thigh. The contact is brief, but my cock responds.

The blond drains her glass and gets off her stool. “Let’s be off to see if the beds here are any good.”

“Like strong enough for two people good?” I ask in a low voice.

“Like strong enough for two people not sleeping with their backs to each other,” she whispers with a wink.

Giddy and aroused, I try to kiss Vanessa in the elevator. She points at a security camera, so I desist. We arrive at her room. Her hand trembles when she tries to put the key-card in the lock. I take her hand in mine, and together we slot the card home.

Once inside, the blonde grabs my belt and pulls me close. I grab her ass. We kiss; deep, wet and hungry. Hands glide under my shirt. Vanessa’s nails dig into my shoulders. We stumble onto the bed and try to kick off our shoes while kissing. I am pushed deep into the bed. Vanessa strips me of my pants and socks. She grabs my erection and strokes it through the soft fabric of my boxers.

“Nice big cock, and so excited for me.”

Without missing a beat, the hot woman sits down on top of me. She bends forward and pushes her tongue in my mouth. I slide my hands under her shirt. Vanessa takes it off to reveal a well-filled bra. With its low cut and grey-in-grey animal pattern, it is sexier than I had expected someone to wear on a plane. I pull my lover down by the shoulders. Crouching over me like a big cat, the Milf sways her chest above my face. The skin between her breasts is freckled with small vertical creases; an endearing detail. I inhale her zesty perfume and kiss as much of those soft breasts as I can. Eager to possess someone else’s I place a cheeky love bite in Vanessa’s neck.

My partner in crime rolls over and takes off her jeans. I slip out of my T-shirt, watching her undress. The cheeky panties stretched over the blonde’s full ass match the pattern of her bra. They are definitely too naughty for a faithful wife out on her own. Vanessa is softer and rounder at the waist than most girls I have been with; her hips are fuller and curvier. She is more woman than anyone I have seen naked and looks hot as hell. The dimples in the skin of her upper legs only encourage me. There is something about the signs of aging in this woman that urge me to give her the sex of her life. If I could, I would take a bite out of her.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

“You are delicious,” I say.

“Then come and eat me, cutie.”

I lie down between her legs and rub my erection in her crotch. Two layers of thin fabric separate us. I kiss her mouth, neck and a birthmark above her chest. She pushes my shoulders further down. I pull the panties off her ass. She bends her knees so I can take them all the way down those long legs. Her toes, with their bright red nails, look utterly suckable, but this is not the time for such extravaganza. I part her legs again. There is a neat patch of short curls above her sex. Vanessa plays with it.

“I hope you don’t mind bush. I would shave, but even Jay would get suspicious if I started now.”

“I love your body, and I am not scared of a bush.”

I bend forward. Let’s see what Jay is missing out on. Just before me is the ripest, wettest pussy I have ever seen; the full lips a pink meaty flower. I kiss her inner thigh. Vanessa directs my head straight to her hungry sex with a gentle leg movement. My tongue runs along the edge of her swollen lips. A twitch runs through the sexy body. I probe with the tip of my tongue, exploring and teasing. Vanessa thrusts her hips forward. I increase pressure and pace. Soft moans are my reward.

The squirming Milf takes off her bra, grabs my hands and puts them on her chest. At last, I have my hands on those warm jugs. They are soft handfuls with hard nipples. I rub them between thumb and fingers.

“Squeeze.”

The more I squeeze and roll, the harder the pussy is pushed in my face. I am wet from nose to chin. Vanessa props herself up on her elbows and looks down on me.

“I need your cock in me. One second, while I find a condom. No need to come home preggers.”

I lie back on the bed, playing with my erection. I have a perfect view of the blonde bent over her bag. The heavy breasts swinging as she rummages to find what we so urgently need. Having found it, she gets back up and looks at me.

“God, if you half knew how cute you are,” she says.

Vanessa kneels down next to me and rips the wrapper open with her teeth. My hands run over her soft tummy, up to her tits and back down. With swift, practiced movements she rolls the rubber down my hard shaft. My lover gets down on all fours.

“Doggy style, take me.”

I take up position behind her. A round ass right before me, I angle my cock down and penetrate the wet slit. Almost no friction, but her pussy is tighter than I imagined. Pacing myself, trying to make it all last, I slowly fuck the woman crouched before me.

“Harder, fuck me harder.”

I increase the pace and fuck her as deep as I can. I will cum too soon if I don’t pull out to get a break. Sensing my dilemma, the blond turns round, kisses me and pushes me down on my back. She straddles me and guides my erection back into her warm sex. Vanessa rocks her hips a little while she plays with her full breasts. I want to move; to thrust. I need to shoot my load. Fighting the urge, I take deep breaths and try to relax my lower body.

Vanessa’s right hand slides down until her fingertips are right on the top of her sex. She rubs herself. Faster and faster her fingers move. Our eyes lock. The Milf is fully focussed. Her mouth is half open and her breathing shallow. Short intakes followed by staccato, double exhales. She pants she is about to cum and rides my cock with wild, jerky moves. I am about to explode. I feel her tighten around my cock. Her orgasm starts and mine follows a split second later. It seems like I keep ejaculating, one load following the other in spasming waves.

When we are both done, she bends forward. Radiant and happy, she kisses me again and again. I try to get my breath back whenever her warm lips leave mine for an instant. She pulls my hair. I hold her in my arms; a warm sweaty embrace. Once we let go of each other and have calmed down a little Vanessa, sets the alarm on her phone for an hour later.

“Just so we are sure to have seconds if we doze off.”

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments