Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After

"What happened last night?"

6
4 Comments 4
18.1k Views 18.1k
904 words 904 words
I suddenly sit up. Ear splitting silence as my eyes adjust to the ill lit room. My pulse echoes through my head and through the master bedroom. I chuckle as I start to remember where I am. The presidential suite in the casino's hotel is where I am currently experiencing one of my better hangovers. At least the bed is comfortable. The bed. As I try to focus my fleeting thoughts I lay back down into the buttery soft sheets. This room, this bed was supposed to get us some carnal action for the night. I wonder where my friends are?

Three young men sat at a bar taking shots as the nightclub slowly fills up.

The bartenders are exceptionally beautiful. I think I may have tried to get one of their numbers.

Three young women join us for a round of shots then we walk over to the dance floor.

All of a sudden I am upstairs in the VIP lounge shouting the name of a song into a young woman's ear.

Now I am at a different club entirely, talking with a beautiful mother of two. She is saying something about having a ladies weekend away from the family. I remember checking my moral compass then casually slipping it back into my coat pocket.

We are on the dance floor really getting into it. She whispers something about making her friends jealous so don't hold back. As I look down her shirt from behind, my penis feels as if it's going to rip a hole through my pants. She throws her head back as I plant a gentle kiss on her neck while taking in her scent. She tilts her head and the tips of our lips meet but do not engage. As we continue to dance my erection burrows into her dress causing a crease that outlines her perfect bottom. Our lips still hover but do not touch. I know these are forbidden fruit.

I open my eyes again as I come to a mental block. It's a shame I can't remember if we did in fact kiss. I look down to see my penis fully erect. I'm sure he can remember it fully. I close my eyes and continue to piece together what happened last night.

It was a black dress. Very expensive by the looks of it. I was admiring the back of it as she was holding my hand and pulling me along through the crowd. This woman has got to be at least fifteen years older than me. 

I told her about the presidential suite and how our band has it reserved for three days. There is a piano in it.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

She wanted to hear me play it.

I am in the elevator slowly grinding with her face to face. I'm whispering something into her ear as I lift up her dress to grab a handful of her warm flesh. In the mirrored walls of the elevator I can see her sexy black laced panties. I give a slow thrust as I grab both of her cheeks and squeeze. She lets out a breathtaking moan into my ear.

Now we are in the room, my band no where to be found. She is sitting on top of the piano with a glass of wine in her hand, a sight I had always fantasized. As she swings a leg up her dress comes down exposing her panty covered mound. I skip a chord. My face turns red as I try to maintain eye contact and finish the second chorus. 

She gives me a sly smile and runs her hand down her thigh. All I can do is imagine how wet and hot her pussy is. I want to slide her panties off and put my face right over her womanhood and feel the heat. I want to breathe a breath of hot air onto her glazed vagina. A gently kiss to her clit to introduce myself. A lick that travels from top to bottom but barely enough to open her throbbing lips. I'd imagine she'd had enough and pulled my face into her steamy entrance. I would then enjoy my favorite course and bring her to climax several times. I would then take her off the piano and put her on the table and ready my penis for her gushing hole. Her juices explode onto my cock as I rub it up and down her slit. Her legs become shaky as another orgasm is on the way. I plunge deep inside and she lets out a moan of approval. We then fuck.

Did this really happen? Am I remembering this or is my imagination so damn good? I am back in my bed stroking my erection when I feel a hand slide under the covers and take over for me. I immediately cum filling the sheets with my hot semen. The hand continues to stroke as load after load explodes from my cock. I let out a moan of pleasure and look up towards the ceiling. Something catches my attention as the other cum covered hand makes it's way up to my chest.

Hanging from the nearest bedpost is a pair of black lace panties.

** This is my first erotic story I've ever written and I completely free wrote in a hour and a half period. 

I look forward to contributing more and hearing your feedback. Thank you.

Published 
Written by Vallant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments