Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor and His Virgin Friend

"The neighbor returns with a new friend"

20
4 Comments 4
36.2k Views 36.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
It had been a couple of weeks since Brett’s first visit to my house. I could not get enough of his young cock, and he was a very good student. My grass didn’t grow fast enough to satisfy my needs, so Brett and I had to get creative with our excuses for his parents. I told them that he was painting my bedroom or fixing a leaky faucet. In reality, he was taking care of much more important tasks.

Brett came over one rainy Thursday evening while my husband was on one of his endless trips. I told his parents that my toilet was running, and Brett was over in a flash. I did a pretty bold (and probably pretty stupid) thing by answering my door in only my panties and a very skimpy bra. Brett came in the door soaking wet. His t-shirt was soaked through and I could see his tan body and hard nipples through his shirt.

“Woah, Mrs. D. I didn’t think you could get any hotter,” he said.

I could see the bulge at full attention in Brett’s pants, and I couldn’t wait another second for Brett’s hot, young load. I pulled down my panties and got on all fours right there in my foyer. “Fuck me Brett. Show me what a strong young man you’ve become,” I said.

Brett said, “Yes, ma’am,” with a nervous smirk.

Soon his hard wet body was pressed against mine, and he was eating my pussy with newfound intensity. Brett loved eating my pussy. He had to have a lot of coaching at first, but he was getting better all the time. I began to moan loudly, and Brett had a wry smile on his face as he lapped up every drop of my juices. Just as I was on the edge of cumming, Brett began teasing my cunt with his seven inch cock. “Put it in me!” I screamed. Brett groaned as he pushed his swollen cock into my soft, wet cunt.

“Mrs. D, man I don’t know how long I’m going to last tonight. Your pussy feels so good,” Brett said.

“Don’t worry, baby. Give me what I want. Give me your eighteen year old cum. Fill up my pussy, baby,” I said.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. D. Here it comes!” Brett screamed as he shot load after load of cum in my pussy. Brett collapsed on top of me, and we lay on the entryway rug. I watched with delight as Brett’s cum oozed out of my spent pussy.

“Thank you, Brett. You know I always want as much of your cum in me as I can get,” I said. Brett lay quietly on my breast. His skinny fingers were still playing with my pussy as if he were proud of the “mess” he had just made.

After a few minutes, Brett said, “Please don’t be mad at me. I accidentally told my friend Ethan about us. He’s still a virgin, and I wanted to brag.” At first I was mad, and then I was nervous. What if everyone in the neighborhood found out I was a slut for teenage boys. I would have to move! Brett could tell I was mad, and he sat up. He began to put his clothes on. “I’m sorry,” he said, “I know you want to punch me right now.”

“Brett,” I said, “I am a little mad, but I think I know a way you can make it up to me.”

“Really?” he said, and grinned from ear to ear while he sat in front of me with his gorgeous body still exposed.

“Do you think Ethan could come help me around the house too?” I said with a smile. “I have some things around the house that could really use two sets of strong, young hands,” I said as I played with Brett’s cum still leaking from my pussy.

“He would love to help I’m sure,” Brett said. “Will you teach him like you taught me?”

“Of course,” I said. I could feel my pussy get wet again as I thought of the idea of two hot, young men giving me all of their attention. “Let’s get together this weekend,” I said. I could see Brett’s cock grow as he thought of this new experience with his friend. Brett pumped another thick load in my pussy, and we made plans to get together very soon.

Brett gave me Ethan's phone number and I was excited to have some fun. Ethan celebrated his eighteenth birthday a few days before I met him. We flirted casually back and forth for a few days. One day while I was at work, Ethan sent a text that said, "Where is my birthday present?" He then sent a winking emoji. This was the first overt sign Ethan had given me, and I was ready to get his full attention.

I snuck off to the bathroom at work. Once again, my sexual desire totally took over my decision making. I made Ethan a video. Of course, giving evidence of my indiscretions was beyond stupid, but I just did not care. I pulled down my blouse and let my tits flop out for the camera. I then unzipped my skirt and gave Ethan an up close view of the wet pussy waiting for him. I sent the video and realized there was no turning back now.

Ethan responded with three tongue emojs and the question, “When?”

I responded by saying, “Up to you and Brett.”

Fast forward to the weekend, and both boys were standing on my door step. Ethan was just as hot as Brett but in a different way. He was taller and more lanky. He had long, shaggy brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a backwards baseball cap and a tie dye t-shirt with khaki shorts. I saw his big, hairy feet tucked into his sandals, and I knew I might be in for a pleasant surprise down below. Ethan was acting cocky, but I could tell he was pretty nervous. Brett on the other hand was ready to go. I taught him well. His dick was already hard and he was playing with it through his shorts before we even got in the door.

The boys were invited over with the pretense of painting one of my bedrooms, so I led them upstairs. I was wearing a black nighty and matching lace panties. I decided not to wear a bra just to test Ethan, and my breasts were barely covered by the thin nighty. The boys plopped down on the bed, and I could see Ethan’s dick starting to grow through his pants as I stood before them. “Well boys,” I said, “What would you like to do?”

Brett smiled at Ethan and said, “Come on man. You got this.” Brett walked towards me and began to play with my breasts. Ethan followed his lead and leaned down to give me a kiss. He was better at this than I imagined, and I loved having both boys having their way with me.

As Brett moved from my breasts, Ethan said, “My turn, man.” Brett chuckled and stepped aside as Ethan began to suck on my tits. Ethan said, “Man, these taste just as good as you said Brett.”

Brett replied, “I know something that will taste even better.” Brett slowly worked his way down my body. Ethan watched intently and began stroking his cock through his shorts as his friend neared my panties.

Brett teased my hole by slowly entering my pussy with two, three and then four of his fingers. I moaned loudly, and Brett said, “Damn, Mrs. D. I thought your pussy was wet before but this is the next level.” He playfully removed his fingers and began licking them clean.

“Having both of you boys here at the same time is really making me horny,” I said.

Brett smiled and said, “We are just getting started, baby.” He led me to the bed and I lay down with my legs apart. Brett stood over me and began to undress until all that was left was his green plaid boxers and a trail of light blond fuzz leading all the way from his toned and tan chest to the huge cock that I knew was waiting for me.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Ethan followed suit—he was a lot thinner than Brett, but he had a “pot head” vibe that I found strangely attractive. Ethan was a lot more hairy than Brett, and his dark hair made a nice outline on his thin six-pack. Ethan took his hat off and let his soft, brow, ear-length hair fall down. The two could not have been more different, but I wanted them both all the more.

Brett slowly took off my panties and gazed upon my wet, swollen cunt. “Look at that Ethan. Isn’t it amazing? Have you ever seen one before?” said Brett.

I could see the huge, red mushroom head of Ethan’s cock poking through his boxers. He shyly replied, “No, this is my first time.” He looked at it intently, but stood back pretty far. He peered down a little bit further, and Brett spotted an opportunity.

He laughed and pushed Ethan’s face into my sopping wet pussy. Ethan screamed, “Fuck you, bro!” Brett and I laughed as Ethan raised his face up with streaks of my pussy juice dripping from his cheeks and nose.

Brett said, “Well, you’re already down there man. You have to finish the job. Mrs. D says you should always make a lady cum at least once before you put your dick in her.”

“I’ll do my best,” Ethan replied. With that, Ethan began licking my swollen cunt. He lapped up my juices furiously, and I moaned as his virgin mouth made fast work of my first (of many) orgasm of the evening. Brett at this point abandoned all pretense and began gently stroking his massive cock as he watched his friend’s first experience with a pussy.

While Ethan’s tongue and light scruff felt amazing on my pussy, there was something missing. “Brett,” I said, “Show Ethan where to find the clit.”

Brett confidently strolled up and said, “Watch and learn buddy.” The two boys changed positions, and Brett began licking my clit as he fingered my sloppy pussy.

I screamed with pleasure as I approached my climax, “Yes, Brett, give mommy what she needs. Make mommy feel good.” As I was just about to cum, I caught my first glimpse of Ethan’s beautiful cock. He was playing with himself and allowed his boxers to fall to the floor. Where Brett’s cock was thick and long, Ethan’s cock was slightly thinner at the base with a huge mushroom head at the end. I thought Brett’s cock was long, but this was a whole other level. Ethan’s cock was close to nine inches and straight as an arrow.

As I imagined Ethan’s huge cock in my pussy, I had my first orgasm all over Brett’s face. I screamed in delight as my body pulsed in sheer pleasure. As I closed my eyes, I could hear a soft grunting. Ethan was spraying his first load as well, down his cock, balls and onto my carpet. Ethan looked down at his cock and seemed embarrassed. Brett walked over and slapped Ethan on the back with a smile. “Don’t worry man. The same thing happened to me. Take a little break and watch me fuck. You’ll be hard again in no time.”

Brett climbed on top of me and went to work. I could tell he wanted to show off for his friend, and it was working. Brett teased my pussy with his big cock. He gently rubbed his throbbing cock on the tips of my labia. This drove me wild. "Put it in me!" I screamed. Brett just smiled and continued teasing my hole as he played with my clit and nipples.

This went on for what seemed like forever until Brett said, "Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes," I panted. I was on the verge of my second orgasm as Brett finally entered my wet cunt.

Brett grunted hard. He said, "Damn, Mrs. D. Your pussy is still so tight." I just smiled and took every inch of his cock. While Brett was getting started, Ethan was rock hard once again. Brett saw him out of the corner of his eye and motioned him over. "Come on, man. More than one hole to fill," Brett said.

Ethan climbed on the bed and put his long cock next to my mouth. I looked up at him expectantly and began to lick the throbbing head of his cock. After a few moments of teasing, I took as much of Ethan's shaft as I could in my mouth. Ethan let out a load moan, almost like a roar. "Oh fuck," he said, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, don't stop." This was his first time getting head, and I could tell he was enjoying every minute of it. Pre-cum oozed into my mouth as I bobbed up and down on the rock hard cock.

"Damn dude," Brett said. "That good?" Ethan flashed a big smile, tossed his hands through his hair and gave a thumbs up.

"Alright Ethan," Brett said, "It's almost your turn. Not sure how much longer I can last. You want my cum Mrs. D?"

"Yes, baby," I replied, "Give me every drop. Please!" I moaned loudly as I saw Brett's body begin to tense up. He was pounding me harder and harder as he got closer. The sweat was beading up on his smooth, toned body and dripping lightly onto my own.

Brett said "Oh, shit. Here it comes! Here it comes!" Ethan watched intently as his friend came in my pussy. I was suddenly filled up with so much cum and I couldn't believe that Brett could shoot even more than he usually did. Brett collapsed on top of me. He came up for a kiss and looked up at Ethan. "Well, buddy," Brett said, "Are you going to finish what I started? I bet she is real close."

I nodded and smiled up at Ethan. "Come on baby, you can do it," I said. Ethan hovered his dick outside of my wet, spent pussy. His friend's cum was oozing out. Ethan put a few fingers in my pussy and sniffed. This made his cock tense up but I could tell he was still nervous.

Brett said, "Are you going to fuck her or not?"

Ethan said, "Alright, alright. If you insist." He plunged his entire cock into my pussy all at once. I gasped. Brett's cock was huge, but Ethan's hit me in an entirely new place.

It was a new experience for Ethan too. I watched as his virgin cock explored his first pussy. He closed his eyes and breathed heavily. "Fuck," Ethan said, "It feels so good." Brett and I watched as Ethan took his first thrusts. Brett's cum made my pussy slide so easily.

Ethan closed his eyes, bit his lips and began to get a solid rhythm. Brett was already hard again, and I began sucking his swollen cock. Before long I was getting ready for my second orgasm. I was shaking from the pleasure of having both of these boys giving me all of their attention. Brett could tell what was about to happen. He called out to his friend, "Do it, Ethan. Nut in that pussy. Give her that virgin cum."

I screamed with delight as I thought about both loads of cum in me. My pussy tensed up hard around as I came. This sent Ethan over the edge. He let out a loud moan. "Oh fuck, here it comes. Yes, fuck yes!" Ethan called out as he put the second huge load of the night in my waiting pussy.

We all lay there for a few minutes. Brett was still hard, so he shot load three of the night in my already spent pussy. It went on like this for another hour until both boys had dumped two loads each in my pussy.

At some point we were all tired and the boys got up to head home. They high fived each other on the way out of my bedroom and showed themselves out. I lay on my bed, fingering my pussy and enjoying all the hot loads inside of it. As you can probably imagine, this was not just a one time thing. I just could not get enough.

Published 
Written by extra27109
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments