Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighborly Thing To Do - Part 2

"Lending a helping Hand"

28
8 Comments 8
23.1k Views 23.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Please leave some constructive comments to improve my writing."


I went to Sky Harbor on Wednesday afternoon to pick up Abby at Terminal Four. She greeted me with a hug, and Abby mentioned that it was not the way home when we drove away from the airport.

"No," I agreed, "but it's time for dinner, and you have no food in the house."

We stopped at In and Out Burger, and Abby was hungry. After eating, we stopped to get some groceries for her. I cleaned her fridge while she was gone and ensured everything worked especially the AC. Abby gave me another hug for taking care of her.

"Quinn, you are sweet for helping me."

"No problem, that's what a good neighbor does."

I never asked Abby how she was doing but hoped she was coping with Jon's death. Day by day, she seemed to be getting better. She decided to stay in Arizona.

One day, she came over to supervise my gardening and work. As she bent over, I noticed she had lost weight and looked sexier than ever. Abby was changing her outlook on life. She missed me looking this time, and I got another tit shot. This time, she was not wearing a bra. Those beautiful tits were hanging there.

Summer came to the desert, and so did the triple digits. People were soaking up the sun, and I saw Abby outside and said to her, "Hey, Abby, it looks like you are getting a nice tan. "

"Yes, but I don't like the tan lines."

"Wear a small swimsuit or go naked."

"Somebody might see me, and I would be so embarrassed."

"The only person around here who is home is me. I won't peek."

"Yeah," she said, "I remember your wandering eyes."

"Okay, if you change your mind, I'll secure the backyard for you."

With six-foot-high stone fences, nobody can see in, and there are no multi-story houses. Three days later, Abby came to see me. "Alright, Quinn, fix the back yard so I can lock it from the inside and not be disturbed."

"No problem."

It took me about thirty minutes to secure her yard. Abby was all set to sunbathe nude, and I was already having some tremendous mental pictures.

"Quinn, would you like to sunbathe with me?"

"Sure, I'll bring some chilled white wine."

Abby told me to show up at one o'clock, and she would leave the side gate open. After entering, I was to lock it. I proceeded to the backyard, where there were two chaise lounge chairs. I waited for Abby to come outside.

"Wow, that is some swimsuit." The complete suit was the size of a napkin. It was white, trimmed in gold, and Abby looked stunning. I knew she was shaved, and her areola peeked out of the tiny top. I poured a glass of wine on each of us.

Abby lay down on her stomach. I stared at her lovely tight ass with the thong strap. She asked me to rub lotion on her back. I started on her shoulders and worked down over her back, ass, and legs. I made sure the lotion got inside her thighs. Abby flipped onto her back after about forty minutes of lying in the sun.

"Quinn, would you please put lotion on my front?"

I just reversed the process, starting from her shoulders and working down. But I bypassed her fantastic breasts.

Abby said, "You missed two spots, one on the left and one on the right."

I got a handful of lotion and began to apply it to her breasts. She had a smile on her face, and I had an erection. There was also a sly smirk on her face.

"Quinn, that feels so good. I haven't felt a man's touch on my breasts for a long time. Pinch and play with the nipples. I need it so badly. I want you to make me cum today."

"I'll take that for you," I said, smiling.

As I was attending to her, Abby pulled down my shorts, kissed my cock, and began giving me a handjob. I was in heaven. She told me to shoot the cum on her face, and I soon gave her a tremendous facial. She had a sensual grin on her face as she wiped off my sperm.

"I am not ready for straight, oral or anal sex," she said. "I hope you will help me. I need time to adjust."

I nodded.

Abby reclined on the chaise and resumed tanning. I sat back in my chair and chugged my wine. I needed some rest and a nap to recover from my sexual episode.

A few days later, Abby told me to come over at one. She said she needed some oral sex - and a fuck. I was excited and ready to meet that request. My dreams were all turning into reality. We decided that the house was more relaxed, and Abby was quite a vocal woman during sex. The entire city didn't need to know about our lovemaking!

We started by kissing passionately and exploring the other's body. Abby had an excellent grip on my cock and was firmly stroking it. In turn, I was fondling her breasts and rolling her erect nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She wanted me to kiss and suck those nipples. I didn't need to be asked twice.

Soon, Abby slid down onto her knees and started nibbling and sucking my cock. The more she sucked cock, the hotter Abby got. And so did I - her cock sucking technique was flawless. I continued playing with her breasts, and when I shot my hot load down Abby's throat, she did not miss a drop of cum. It was the blowjob of my life and Abby whispered, "Quinn, that was wonderful. I need you to fuck me and feel you inside me. I want hot cum in my hungry pussy."

"This is a dream come true for me, Abby," I said. "I'll never forget it."

We kissed, and I had a stirring in my loins, but I needed time to become erect again. I got between Abby's legs and brought my mouth to her waiting cunt. She was wet and had the musky smell of sex. I began licking her pussy and teasing her clit. Abby was moaning and groaning as my oral assault continued on her pussy. She loved getting fingered and eaten at the same time. When it came, Abby's orgasm was like an earthquake. She let out a scream.

"Oh, that felt good; it has been so long," she gasped. "Now, I need cock and to be fulfilled as a woman. I want to be your cock whore. Fuck me hard and fill me with your hot cum."

I hoped I could meet her goals and not blow my nuts too soon. As we fucked, I had flashbacks of how skilled Abby was at lovemaking. On every stroke, her ass would rise off the bed and meet my thrusts. She was an angel of passion. The two of us were climbing to our pinnacle of ecstasy.

"Quinn, I am cumming. I can feel the waves crashing against the shore. Fuck! Fuck!"

Abby lifted her ass off the bed one last time and then collapsed flat onto the bed. I was just along for the ride and was glad I got to explode inside of Abby. We slept for about an hour, cleaned up, and barely returned to my house.

The next day, Abby came to see me and said how special our lovemaking was to her. I told her to come over tonight so we could have some wine and talk. She came over, and I thought, "Where do we go from here?"

As if reading my mind, Abby said, "Quinn, the sex has been wonderful, but I don't want a relationship. I need sex."

"I was about to say the same thing. How do friends with benefits sound? Free to see others, but with a parachute next door."

Abby smiled and kissed me. She whispered, "How about one more for the road? I want to do anal with you. Jon was turned off by it. I always thought it was exciting having a cock in my ass."

"Let's go," I said.

Abby's mouth got my cock rock hard in two minutes, and she got on all fours, and I fingered her soaking, bald cunt. Her juices were the perfect lube, and I used them for her ass. Abby was ready. Slowly, I pushed my cock into Abby's ass, and it easily slid in, down to the hilt.

Abby groaned, "Oh yeah, I have not felt that in a long time. It's heavenly."

I thrust my manhood into Abby's ass, and as I got more aroused, my speed and force increased. After about five minutes, the two of us were ready to cum.

Abby yelled, "Give it to me as hard as you can. I'm cumming."

I moaned, "Yes," and shot my seed into Abby's rectum. It was unbelievable.

As I withdrew, we both looked in utter bliss. We kissed passionately and knew we would be there for one another. On days of frustration and stress, we could always go next door for understanding and relief.

BellaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaColeman

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments