Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Progression Of Mickey Powell - New Year, New Department

"But who is using who?"

17
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Second in a series of fantasy stories of a growing relationship"

Michael Powell was a very keen sportsman, football and golf in the winter with cricket and golf in the summer. Which meant there wasn’t much time at weekends for girlfriends. Generally, they didn’t last very long, but that didn’t seem to worry Mickey.

He was having a good time at work, lots of dates with the young ladies from the other offices. Including taking advantage of, a grief-stricken T. Rex fan, following the sudden death of their frontman, Marc Bolan.

Sîan in HR was the financial director’s daughter, she was working there before going off to Uni. One evening they went to the cinema to see the latest film. The problem was, he had seen the film the week before with his girlfriend. When the girlfriend found out about Sîan, that was the end of that relationship. However, as expected, a new girlfriend soon followed.

As was the case for the works Christmas celebration at the local community hall. Mickey turned up with his latest girlfriend Jane, a young long-haired brunette with a well-proportioned figure. Jane caught all the men’s attention with her figure-hugging red halter-neck backless dress.

Tracey also noticed the attractive young lady. During the day, Tracey had spent quite a bit of time selecting her wardrobe for the evening. It was to be a knee-length little black cocktail dress with spaghetti straps. Her husband Trevor was excited seeing the strapless black lacy bra and panties set to go with the black stockings and suspender belt. Tracey was happy to let him think it was for him, but if the truth was to be told it wasn’t!

The evening consisted of a sit-down three-course meal on tables of ten, with silver service. Tracey along with her husband was at the Purchasing table. Mickey was on the Estimating department table, having moved departments just before the Christmas break.

Mickey’s new colleagues were his manager Bill Turner and his wife, Mark Webb the junior estimator and Joan the secretary with her husband Ian. Mark, Bill and Ian were instantly drawn to Jane’s ample cleavage on display.

Once the food was finished all the guests retired to the bar area, for the space to be cleared and a dance floor created in its place. Tracey and Mickey by accident bumped into one another and introduced their partners to each other.

Mickey was aware of Tracey’s husband in conversations with Tracey but had never met him before. He stood a couple of inches taller than Mickey but seemed more interested in Jane when they shook hands. Mickey, likewise, was taken by Tracey’s dress and was trying to envisage what underwear she was wearing!

Their eyes met seductively, there was a definite sparkle in Mickey’s eyes, which sent a shiver down Tracey’s spine. Drinks were purchased, and as they parted there was a subtle touch between them, that no one noticed. They all returned to the main hall and mingled with their colleagues.

Despite Mickey’s sporting fitness, dancing was never really of interest. But to keep Jane company he did spend some time with her if only to stop all the other men from trying it on with her. Jane was pleased he made the effort, particularly when they had a couple of slow dances! Mickey enjoyed touching the bare skin of Janes’s back and the contact of her breasts on his chest. Jane could tell he was enjoying the dance, by the arousal of his cock between their bodies.

“Mmm this could be a good night,” she said to herself.

Later, Mickey was making his way to the dance floor area from the bar when another slow dance started. It was then that Tracey intercepted his route and asked, “Were you going to ask me for a dance because my husband had too much to drink?”

Mickey grabbed her hand and led her to the crowded dance floor. When there, Tracey put her arms around Mickey’s neck, while he held her hips and pulled her close. Tracey’s pert breasts were tight against his lower chest. Tracey's slow gyrations were arousing him, just as she had hoped. By shifting slightly, Mickey’s leg worked its way between Tracey’s legs, and they continued to move very close. Mickey’s erection was now rampant, and Tracey could feel it against her stomach. At the same time, she was rubbing her pussy and clit against Mickey’s thigh.

Soon the music finished, and they both looked at each other, thinking they had been cheated by the music stopping. Thankfully, another started, and they carried on dancing, this time Tracey got even closer to Mickey, and moved harder and slower against his erection and his thigh.

Both of them were beginning to breathe very heavily. Thankfully, being in the middle of the crowded noisy dance floor they were able to hide what was going on. As the music neared its end, Tracey pressed even harder and had a couple of orgasms, before what she believed, was Mickey cumming in his underwear.

“Wow,” Mickey whispered in Tracey’s ear, not knowing that she had also cum.

“You’re welcome,” Tracey said as the music finished, and she returned to the purchasing table.

Mickey, meanwhile, had to carefully adjust himself, before making his way to the toilets to sort out his underwear!

When he returned to the table, Jane was unhappy, not knowing where he had been. Not long after it was time to leave and head home. They argued on the way back, Mickey was quite glad it was just a kiss on the doorstep that night, that way he didn’t have to explain the mess in his underwear!

Tracey and Trevor also argued that night. Trevor was expecting to get lucky when they got home, but was left frustrated, when Tracey told him, “You’ve had too much to drink.”

His reply was, “Normally you’re horny when wearing that underwear.”

She cut him down by telling him, “I don’t need to be satisfied by you tonight!”

When they returned to work in the New Year, Mickey was busy in the new department thinking Joan was no Tracey. The estimating department was situated on a mezzanine at the back of the factory. When he walked, just before lunchtime, he found Tracey sitting alone in the office at Joan’s desk.

“Well, this is a very nice surprise,” said Mickey.

“Joan and Bill had to go to a meeting together and Mark was off sick, so they asked me to look after the phone line,” said Tracey.

Mickey always enjoyed looking at Tracey’s legs, but he was frustrated by the vanity panel of Joan’s desk. So, he got up, walked around, and sat on the corner of Tracey’s desk. They began to discuss their slow dances at the Christmas party. Mickey tried to get Tracey to show him her legs again. 

She said, “It’s too dangerous, someone could come in.”

“That won’t be a problem, I can always tell when someone is approaching,” said Mickey.

Still, Tracey refused, despite wanting to flash him. Mickey stood up and said, “Do you know what a mess you made of my underwear that night?”

He thought now or never and said, “You’ve felt it, now you are going to see it.”

njacob
Online Now!
Lush Cams
njacob

Mickey unzipped his trousers and pulled out his semi-erect cock in front of her. Tracey was shocked, but quickly looked around and bit her bottom lip, then reached out to hold it. She leaned forward and kissed it, opened her lips, and slid a couple of inches into her mouth.

Now, Mickey wasn’t a big boy, maybe six or seven inches, but had a good girth. So, it wasn’t easy, but Tracey was gradually getting as much in her mouth as she could. Mickey grabbed her breasts and could feel her nipples responding to his touch through her blouse and bra. He managed to undo a couple of the top buttons of the blouse and get his hand inside the plain bra Tracey was wearing.

The touch of warm naked flesh was a real turn-on for Mickey. Despite having a mouth full of cock, Tracey let out a muffled moan as he squeezed her right breast and pinched her nipple.

At this point, Tracey pushed Mickey away and stood up. Mickey was standing there; his cock was hard and pointing straight at Tracey.

He was about to protest saying, “You can’t leave me like this.”

Tracey told him, “Sit down in the chair.”

Mickey sat down, and Tracey got on her knees in front of him and carried on sucking his cock. In this position, Mickey managed to get access to both of Tracey’s breasts. They were both enjoying themselves when they heard someone coming up the stairs. Their only option was for Tracey to get under the desk, and Mickey to move in closer to the desk. They did this just as Marcia from purchasing entered the office.

She asked, “Where is Tracey?”

“Oh, she had to pop to the ladies' room, and I am looking after the phone lines,” replied Mickey.

Rather than leave, Marcia stayed and flirted with Mickey. It was then, Mickey felt a warm sensation engulfing his cock. Tracey was using all her experience to let Mickey know who was in charge! Despite Tracey’s very distracting blow job, Mickey managed to remain calm and encourage Marcia to return to her office by telling her, “I will let Tracey know you were looking for her.”

Just as she left the office, Mickey leaned back and exploded in Tracey’s mouth. Tracey was able to take it all without any serious leakage. As Tracey emerged from under the desk, Mickey could see her lipstick was all smudged, but thankfully none of his cum was on her clothes. Despite sitting there, with a semi-erect cock poking out of his trousers, Mickey had a big smile on his face.

She did up her blouse, straightened up her clothing, and checked her tights weren’t too damaged. Yes, tights, she lifted her skirt higher to show Mickey her panties under the sheer tights. Mickey could see a small wet patch on them.

Tracey told Mickey, “If you want more of that, you are not, to flirt with the other girls in the office.”

She turned and left the office. As Mickey returned his sagging dick to his trousers, he couldn’t believe what had happened and said to himself I want more of that and made up his mind to go along with Tracey’s demands.

A week or so later Mickey was walking down an empty corridor when Tracey came around the corner holding a folder. With the other hand, she grabbed hold of her wrap-around skirt and pulled it open to show a fine lacy pair of panties, suspender belt, and nude colour stockings.

As they passed, she let the skirt fall back in place and told Mickey “I am on phone duty again at lunchtime, see you there.”

Sure, enough just before lunchtime, Bill told Mickey, “The senior team needs to attend a meeting in the main meeting room.”

Tracey arrived and the senior team left leaving them alone. Mickey wandered over and sat on the desk looking at Tracey standing in front of him eye to eye.

She said, “It’s my turn in the chair today” and pulled her skirt open again.

Mickey immediately cupped her mound through her panties with his left hand. Tracey bit her lower lip as he continued to rub her through the lace panties. Mickey slid his hand inside her panties and slipped a finger between her very wet lips. Tracey had to steady herself and leant forward and held onto Mickey’s shoulders as he continued to slide his finger in and out. When he slid another finger in Tracey let out a moan as he curved them up onto her G spot.

To take the pressure off his wrist Mickey pushed the panties down to her stocking tops. He was then able to meet Tracey’s needs to the point where she had to sit in the chair as her legs almost gave way.

Mickey kept his fingers sliding in and out and was then able to rub her clit with his thumb. Tracey was gyrating her hips and had to hold on to the chair armrests to keep herself from slipping off the chair.

Mickey leaned forward and whispered, “So the prim and proper Mrs. Young enjoys a teenager playing with her soaking pussy, next this rampant cock will be fucking that married pussy of yours.”

Tracey reached out to grab his cock through his trousers. Mickey grabbed her wrist and said, “No not now.”

He placed her hand on her breasts and told her “Play with your tits.”

Without questioning him Tracey undid the top buttons of her blouse to expose, unsurprisingly a matching lacy bra and pulled both her tits out and started squeezing them and pulling her erect nipples. While keeping up the tempo with his left-hand Mickey started kissing and biting Tracey’s left tit and nipple.

With this total onslaught on her body, Tracey was rigid with her head over the back of the chair as well as biting her bottom lip to prevent herself from making too much noise as she shuddered under the best orgasm for several years ripped right through her body.

Mickey removed his fingers and offered them to Tracey who took them in her mouth and sucked them clean of her juices. Mickey then kissed her very moist labia and started to suck on her clit.

Tracey immediately pushed him away, “No, stop, I can’t take any more.”

She pulled up her panties and said, “Thank you, that was wonderful, now we are even in this chair.”

Once they had straightened themselves out Tracey told him, “You can sort that out,” pointing at his erection.

They sat down and talked about where they could go next.

“Well funny you should say that. Are you free in a couple of weeks? Trevor asked me to ask you if you wanted to earn a little extra cash by helping him in the garden with some heavy lifting work?”

“Sure, just let me know the dates,” Mickey said.

Mickey returned to his desk and started work while waiting for the rest of the team to return. When they did return Bill said to Tracey “Are you alright you look a little flushed.”

“Blame Mickey,” she said. “The stories of his girlfriends' antics are enough to make many normal ladies blush.”

She winked at Mickey as she left but still heard Bill tell Mickey, “You shouldn’t be talking about such things in front of a happily married mother of two children.”

Mickey knew then Tracey was his MILF on a plate waiting to be devoured.

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by lordreith60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments