Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shot Or The Act?

"My lunch break at work becomes a little less relaxing."

14
5 Comments 5
19.1k Views 19.1k
818 words 818 words

As I drove in to work for my shift as the bartender in one of the smaller pubs in town, I found my mind wandering towards my current dry spell. I had been single for a number of months at this stage and had no real sexual release. It was part of the reason I jumped so readily for the job as bartender, I figured that I would meet people and inevitably find someone to break the drought with. I parked my car a block away from the bar and made my way inside, dreading the night ahead.

Time passed slowly, and the night was nothing special really. I flirted with the customers, they flirted back, and while I did get one or two numbers, I had no sign of immediate lust from anyone. Some friends of mine came in and we chatted for some time before they left. As they filed out of the bar I spotted an attractive, curvy older woman come in past them. She looked like a character from The Great Gatsby if she spent a few years as a hardcore pornstar, and unsurprisingly, this had a potent effect on me. The bulge in my jeans grew ever more uncomfortable as she approached.

"Hey there, how can I help you?" I asked politely, adjusting my bulge as I looked her over.

She replied in a tone of voice that told me she had come out tonight to be depraved. "I could think of a few things... For now just a G&T please."

I smiled across the old wooden bar at her and nodded as I set about preparing the drink. I slid it towards her with a wink, and trying my hardest to sound seductive I said, "This one is from me, on the house."

"Well, how sweet, but surely there must be something I could give you?" She wrapped her red lips around the straw of her drink and the swelling in my jeans became more painful than uncomfortable.

I looked around the bar and checked my watch, my heart beating faster as I realised I was almost on break. "You could join me on my lunch break and we can talk it out, if you'd like. I'm about to get off." To be honest I expected rejection, or maybe just more mindless flirting, but when she agreed to join me I almost jumped for joy.

I poured the last pint before I could take my break and I stepped out, leaving the work to the other bartenders as I took the lady by the arm and led her out towards my car. On the walk we took every opportunity to feel each other, I forcefully groped her firm ass, and she rubbed her hand across my bulge. I unlocked the car and opened the door for her, slipping into the driver's seat as she slid into the passenger side. It was fast after that; we started kissing, rubbing, biting, it wasnt long before her dress was on the back seat of my car as she straddled me, almost fully nude as my tongue flicked over her bare nipples. Slight moans escaped her lips as my hands found their mark and pulled down her now soaked panties.

DenisseTits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DenisseTits

I flipped us in the limited space of the car, and as she lay there on her back I positioned my head between her thighs. I slowly licked my way up her now dripping cunt and began to circle her clit, I could hear her breath become heavier as I continued to lick and suck at her. As she began to get closer to climax I could feel her hand in my hair and her legs wrapping around my head, and as my tongue continued to flick over her clitoris she began to buck her lips against my face in orgasm. Her screams of pleasure filled the car as she convulsed over and over.

I pulled my face away and looked up at this naked stranger as she panted and moaned, my erection would have to wait, I needed to return to work. I told her all of this and she put her number into my phone. Her name was Sharon, she was in her mid thirties, and she wanted to see me again. I was glad to hear it! 

As Sharon slipped back into her dress she handed me her panties and winked, saying that I should keep them as a souvenir. I accepted and she told me that once my shift ended I was to call her, and she would be waiting for me. I happily said that I would call her as soon as I was finished and with that she left the car. As I watched her walking away I sat back and thought of what exactly I would do to this woman.

But all of that is another story entirely.

 

Published 
Written by TheGoldStandard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments