Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uber Driving Slut

"Mom takes to driving for Uber and finds it meets her slutty ways"

59
35 Comments 35
50.2k Views 50.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
With the kids in school and my days to myself I decided to look for some work that was flexible given I still have my kids to haul around to Scouts and other activities when they are out of school. A friend recommended I try becoming an Uber driver. I was a bit hesitant but decided to try it out since I have a Honda Odyssey and could make a little more as a Uber XL driver. So after applying, getting my car inspected and passing the background check, I soon had my mini-van equipped to start driving people around.

This past week was my first week driving and it was actually a lot of fun. Given I only drive during the day and try to hang around the airport I get mostly professional folks that are usually sober. I’ve read stories about what drunk people end up doing in your car sometimes and I’m happy I made it through a week without having to clean up the back seat. For the most part, people liked to chat with me about how driving for Uber was going and also how happy they were to have such a large and clean vehicle to ride in.

Having a blog and occasionally posting pictures of myself I always wonder if people recognize me. As you can see from my pictures on Lush, I do try to hide my face some but I suspect some people may wonder from time to time if I’m the slutty mom from Asheville, NC.

Well, it happened yesterday when I picked up a guy from the airport who was going over to the Hilton in Biltmore Park. As soon as he got in my van I could see he kept looking at me like he knew me but not sure from where. We were chatting a little about the weekend and he then asked me what I had planned. I said I was hoping to go for a bike ride with my husband but mostly spend time with my kids at different events. He then told me he was a cyclist too and would love to get in a ride as well but needed to rent a bike as he was only visiting. He then asked if I’d ever seen a blog from Jen Dvorak of Asheville who was also a cyclist in the area. He then said I looked an awful lot like her. I’m not one to deny who I am and admitted laughing that I was Jen Dvorak. 

He freaked out and couldn’t stop laughing and slapping his knee saying, "OMG, OMG!"

He told me he’d been reading my blog for years and couldn’t believe his luck. He said he wasn’t even sure I was real and now was totally freaking out that he was in my van. He said he had so many questions and first of all are my stories real? I told him the truth that they are all based on adventures I’d had but certainly have little bits of writer’s embellishment to spice up the story some. I could tell he was really getting excited and honestly if he wasn’t wearing a suit and looking like he was banker I might have been a little worried over his enthusiasm.

He looked at me in the mirror with a huge smile on his face. He leaned back arms spread out and I could tell he was very pleased with himself.

Then he shocked even me by saying, "So where are you going to pull over so you can get back here and suck my cock?" 

He then said, "I’ve got something you're really going to like Jen." 

Just hearing that made me wet and wanting to see what he was teasing me with. All this was happening as I was pulling off on to Long Shoals Road. My mind running wild and I turned the road into Long Dick Road. I wanted to see for myself as soon as I could. Not knowing where to go I decided to drive behind the Ingles grocery store and climbed in the back to enjoy.

In seconds I was back there kissing him. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly, and pulled his slacks and underwear down to his ankles. His magnificent cock bobbed up in my face and I took it in my hand. It was growing and getting hard and it felt thick and heavy.

I stroked it and kissed it and tried to get as much in my mouth as I could. I was out of control. I wanted to make him cum in my mouth and swallow it but before he did, he stopped me. 

He said, “Life is a two-way street. It’s your turn now.” 

He said he’d jerked off so many times to my fat pussy lips and long thick nipples that he had to see it for himself. 

So I took off my skirt and my shoes and he laughed to see that I wasn’t wearing panties saying, "Fuck you are a good slut." 

“That cunt looks even better in person,” was all he could say as he pushed me back and started licking it like the best tasting ice cream he’d ever had.

He was very good at it, and I was on my way to an orgasm when he stopped.

He lifted his head and made eye contact and said, “I want to fuck you now.”

He didn’t say anything further but he dipped his head down again and this time he brushed my asshole with his tongue. It was like a fireworks explosion inside of me. Then he pushed his middle finger all the way up my ass.

We were locked in eye contact but even though not a word was spoken we communicated. He clearly wanted to have sex with me, and I tried to indicate with my expression that I wanted it too.

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

To make sure he understood I nodded my head in a cum fuck me now way.

The best position for this would be doggy given the tight space in the back on my Honda. I felt like a horny school girl and was soon on the seat with my ass up in his face. He was still fingering my ass and I was as wet as I could remember. He moved in close and with one hand he guided his cock to my asshole. "OMG what's going on?" I thought.

He then said, “I know how much you like it up the ass,” and with that forced the tip up my ass. 

All I could think was my writer’s embellishment about anal was probably a mistake. Wholly fuck it hurt and it sunk in dry almost making me scream. Fuck he was thick and it felt like it was going to rip my asshole open.

He replied, “Just hold still and relax. It is going up your ass whether your ass wants it or not.”

“Don’t worry baby, I’m not stopping till I fill your tight luscious asshole with my cock! I’m going to stretch your asshole so wide the guys working in Ingles will hear you squealing when you cum and your husband is going to see your gaping ass full of my cum when you go home to him."

The pressure kept building as he pushed harder and harder and then all of a sudden the head dove deep into me. It forced my anus open and I let out a yelp.

I said, “Ow! Stop there! Just wait a while.”

But he didn’t slow down at all. All I could do is try to relax and let it happen. I felt like I was dangerously close to ripping or tearing wide open and then I would have the embarrassment of explaining it to an Emergency Room doctor.

Then the tight ring of my anus just relaxed and let go. I am not sure if it was my will power because I wanted more of him in me, or if it decided on its own that resistance was futile.

I said, “Okay. You can go deeper now.”

He didn't need any instruction from me and forced it to the max making me loose my breath and feel like it was going to come out my throat, I made a little grunting sound, it was all I could do. 

The van was quiet except for me going “Uh. Uh. Uh,” as his cock disappeared up my ass in one full swoop.

I was still quite tight at the entrance, but further in there seemed to be enough room for his thick cock. There was just the pleasant sensation of fullness as it slid into me, with the beautiful big head exploring and leading the way in.

I was worried that I might have to tell him to stop if it became painful, but that didn’t happen. He just kept pushing it in until the tip was way up in my abdomen, far more than I expected to take.

His balls pressed up against me and his blonde pubic hair. 

He whispered, “There.” I knew I had it all. 

The pain from the insertion of his penis went through my body like a hot flash and then was gone, followed by waves of pleasure that were coming from all the rich nerve endings in my ass. I was full of his huge cock. I could feel his pubic mound pressing against my labia.

I reached down and began playing with my clit which was drenched from my pussy juices and excitement. Within a minute, I was slapping at like it was a bad little girl. He had pushed my top and bra up and was playing with my tits, pinching hard on my swollen nipples. His pace was very even, in and out, in and out. My orgasm was building and I knew that its arrival was momentary. I kept slapping my clit and told him I was going to cum and to fuck me hard.

He picked up his pace and began fucking my ass like there was no tomorrow. My ass was now well-opened and gladly taking his pounding. I was squeezing his cock with my rectum as he fucked me but then my orgasm took over and the pulsations became involuntary. With one last thrust, he came deep in my ass and almost fell on top of me, his cock still in me. With that I went into wild convulsions and he held on tight as if riding me like a wild bronco. I was screaming as I could feel his could spurt streams of cum deep into my ass. I couldn't keep track but it felt like seven to ten amazing sputs of cum deep down the channel of my asshole.

We rested for a few seconds. He lifted himself off of me. His cock gently came out of my ass. What was once hard and swollen, was now empty, totally spent. We looked at each other with a look of discovery, as if we had just invented the light bulb. I turned over to sit and felt a long ooze of cum leave my gapping asshole and land on the seat. To date, it had to be one of my “top ten” orgasms and it appeared I had some cleaning up to do as my ass was still oozing cum in a steady stream onto my seat. "OMG, how much did he cum?"

He then told me he was running late and needed to get to the hotel. I quickly got back upfront and noticed a couple guys standing on the dock of Ingles smiling and waving to me. "Hmm, I wondered if they were fans too, LOL?"

I think I’m going to like being an Uber driver and my husband will likely love the stories. Keep your eyes open for me guys.

Kisses, Jen

Published 
Written by dvoraknc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments