Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching

"A true life story. How I watched my wife cum all over her masseurs long hard cock."

139
39 Comments 39
7.7k Views 7.7k
862 words 862 words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story"

It was a really hot August day in southern Spain. The humidity was off the scale at around nine p.m. I cannot remember it ever having been this hot, certainly not so late in the day. I couldn’t stop sweating. I took my fourth shower that day and made myself comfortable as I waited for my wife´s masseur to arrive.

As I sat at my desk in the lounge, I heard the doorbell ring and saw my beautiful wife opening our front door. She was dressed in a long light blue summer dress. If the sun caught it in the right place. it became almost transparent and I could see that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath it.

She greeted her masseur and got him a glass of water and invited him to take a shower. He had apparently travelled a long way to see her. I had certainly never seen him before. My wife had told me that she had discovered a young Indian man, twenty-seven years old who did some kind of Indian Guru massage. It had certainly piqued her interest which is hard to do.

The masseur finished his shower and came out wearing just a small towel. Perhaps that was part of his ritual, who knows? They disappeared together into the bedroom as I continued to watch the amazing sunset over the sea. I had closed all the windows and shutters to somehow protect us from the heat relying solely on the air conditioning. The house was in complete silence and I could hear everything. I took a quick peak every so often. My wife was laid out on her stomach completely naked on our bed as this naked man massaged every centimetre of her beautiful body. He paid special attention to her beautiful arse and I could see his hands linger between her legs as he massaged them. I didn’t want to intrude so I took a seat near the door where I couldn’t be seen and just listened.

It was too much of a temptation to resist. Every so often, I could hear my wife moan as the masseur touched some erogenous zone or another. It must have been complete agony for him and for her, a massive sexual tension building up but neither of them was able to do anything about it. A massage is just that—a massage. Everyone is human, I guess and there are limits as to how much one can repress emotions or feelings and this was just such a moment. A real test of their willpower.

LucianaTexas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucianaTexas

The heat was unbearable as the masseur asked my wife to turn over, I could see him caressing her beautiful breasts, her stomach, getting close to her shaved pussy but not close enough. This was supposedly a normal massage. I could feel myself getting hard just watching. I cannot imagine what it must have been like to participate.

Suddenly, I heard my wife moaning loudly. I took a look and saw how the masseur was licking her from her toes right up to her wet soaking pussy lips, his tongue entering her and then his fingers. My wife was so wet I could actually hear her wetness. He kept his fingers inside her as he slowly sucked her nipples and then licked all of her ample breasts. Slowly he put a condom on his penis, and then he started to lick my wife again, deep inside her vagina this time.

He then thrust himself inside her wet pussy and made love to her for what seemed like a very long time.

I was masturbating like mad. I approached my wife and placed my hard cock near her mouth. Suddenly she realised that I was there and she started sucking me whilst her masseur continued to thrust his hard long cock in and out of her, never stopping. Eventually, she managed to somehow get on top of him. I started fingering her arse. First with one finger and then two. My cock was so hard by now.

I slipped my hard cock into her arse slowly and then moved in and out of her arse faster and faster as my wife´s pussy engulfed his long hard cock. I could feel my wife orgasm over and over again. We were all sweating like mad. I came so hard; deep up inside her arse. I truly believed that it was over.

The masseur got up and went to the bathroom for a shower. My wife was cuddling me and kissing me, laying on top of me. Suddenly, the masseur returned fresh from a cold shower. I felt him as he shoved his still-hard cock inside my wife´s pussy once more, this time from behind. He fucked her so hard as she clung onto me for dear life. It was insane. Eventually, I felt her orgasm as she shuddered all over. He exploded deep inside her pussy and then, as if nothing had happened, continued to massage her.

I can´t wait to read my wife´s next story. She saw her masseur again, so hope to read about it soon.

Published 
Written by Yym
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments