Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wendy Visits The Glory Hole

"Horny Milf Wendy loves younger guys, and gets her first glory hole experience"

195
31 Comments 31
10.4k Views 10.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"A story written for another Lush member - is it true or fantasy? Only wendy52 knows for sure! Thanks to Wendy for the cover photo, and for sharing it with us."

It started when Wendy made a comment: "I love sucking young cock."

Marcus chuckled, leaning back on the sofa in Wendy's living room while she licked along the length of his swollen cock. He had stripped nude and spread his legs, watching Wendy kneel on the floor in front of him, and lay back with his arms on the back of the sofa.

"Any young cock?" he asked. "Or just big, black ones?"

Wendy giggled and ran her tongue over his frenulum, continuing to edge him and make him squirm. His cock was a big one, over eight inches long and thick, with a bulbous fat head that barely fit in her mouth. Instead of trying to deepthroat this big boy, she used her hands, lips, and tongue to get him hard and keep him that way.

"Any nice cock," Wendy admitted, giving him a wry smile.

Marcus smiled back at her. He loved fucking Wendy, and really loved watching her worship his cock. Even in her fifties, Wendy was hot. With her short auburn hair, shapely body, and the ability to turn him on immensely just using her eyes and smile, he was smitten the first time they met.

*

It had been in the guidance councilor's office at college, his first semester. Just eighteen and out of high school, it was a daunting place for the stocky dark-skinned boy, filled with much bigger guys and a cornucopia of beautiful girls who paid him no interest. Even though he wanted to play football, at 5' 10" he quickly realized he was out-matched, and had decided to get some suggestions on what to focus on instead.

When he arrived at the office, he was greeted by the tall, shapely woman in a blue blouse, short black skirt, and high heels. Her shapely legs caught his eye, and when she sat down and crossed them in front of him, he got a glimpse of the shiny black material between her slender thighs. He was mesmerized by this classy, elegant, well-spoken lady that oozed sex appeal and flirted with him openly. While talking she had undone a button on the blouse, revealing cleavage wrapped in black cups, and her skirt mysteriously rode up higher, exposing her upper thigh to his hungry eyes.

He was hard the whole visit, and when he stood up to leave, the big bulge was very obvious. Wendy had looked at it intently, her hungry gaze focused on it, and it made him even hornier knowing she was looking. When she handed him a folder of papers to look over, she tapped a card stapled to the front.

"My number and address. I think you should come and see me for some private sessions."

Her hand rested on his thick forearm as she leaned in to smell his cologne, and he noticed the shiny diamond ring on her finger. She moved her body close to his and whispered in his ear. Marcus was aroused and nervous, his cock trapped in his jeans and throbbing.

"My husband is away often, and I wouldn't mind the company of a young man for the evening. Are you interested in being that young man?"

Cum was seeping from his swollen cock, a small wet patch forming on his jeans, and Marcus swallowed hard. He had never been with a white girl, never mind a much-older woman, and the idea made his balls swell and ache as much as his cock.

"Yes," he mumbled.

Wendy's hand landed on his bulge, rubbing up down, her fingers gently squeezing his rock-hard cock. She nimbly worked the waistband down so that the big, seeping head was sticking out the top, and circled the pulsing tip with her fingers.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, blowing his load.

Cum poured out the tip, covering her fingers and dripping onto the floor between them. Wendy smiled and licked her hand clean before returning to her desk and giving him a dismissive wave.

"Eight tonight, then," she announced. "Don't be late."

Marcus pulled his jeans up, went to the foyer, and took a seat. He had never had that type of experience, and he wanted more. That evening, he had been licked, sucked, jerked, and fucked, his balls drained empty by this hot, horny woman older than his mother. He had pumped more cum in her pussy, on her tits, and in her mouth than he dreamed he ever could, and they had been hooking up regularly for weeks ever since.

*

"I love watching you work a cock," Marcus growled. "I'd like to see you sucking guys off."

Wendy giggled and squeezed her fingers around the thick trunk of his cock, loving the way the thick veins pulsed while the tip swelled. Her tongue bathed it from trunk to tip, circling the head before returning to his big balls. Her other hand cradled them gently, the hefty sac filling her palm, and she gently squeezed.

"I know a place," Marcus continued. "It's an adult bookstore just off campus."

The comment peaked her interest, and she moved her gaze from his throbbing cock for a moment.

"Oh? What is your interest there?"

"There is a glory hole in the back room, guys put their cocks through the hole and people suck them off."

"A glory hole?"

Wendy was intrigued and aroused by the idea of sucking numerous strangers, cocks of all sizes and colors, without anyone knowing who she was.

"I'll take you there," he offered. "Watch you suck some cock."

He was struggling, his balls aching and his cock swollen to its limit from her teasing. Her tongue licked the length of his cock, making him shiver, and cum seeped from the dark, purplish tip.

"I'll suck yours, too," Wendy teased. "After I have had enough."

She knew the idea was driving him wild, and used it to torture him a little longer. She stopped licking and held her hands in place, looking up at him with a sexy, evil grin while squeezing the big pole.

"You can watch me suck their cocks," she hissed. "Cum in my mouth... all over my face."

"Oh fuck yeah..."

"Big, fat cocks in my mouth, covering me with their big, fat loads."

"Fuck..."

"Pumping cum down my throat, while you watch and jerk your big cock for me."

"Fuck!" Marcus bellowed, throwing his head back and his hips forward.

His hugely swollen cock erupted, streams of thick cum flying into the air and covering Wendy's face. She pumped her fist up and down, allowing more to stream out and run down her hand. Wendy loved watching Marcus blow his load; it was always a huge amount of hot pearly cream, more than any other man she had seen. Streams of pearly lava poured from the erupting tip, running down onto his balls and covering both of her hands.

"Good boy" she praised. "Give me a little more!"

Her hand squeezed his balls, her knuckle pressing into his taint to pressure his prostate, and another spurt followed. Marcus groaned loudly, cumming for the second time, and his body shook violently as the remaining cum was milked out of his aching balls.

"I see you really like that idea," Wendy chuckled, amazed at the volume of cum.

"Oh fuck..." was all Marcus could reply.

*****

Wendy was nervous and excited when Marcus led her through the door of the bookstore. She had known of it's existence and had considered coming before, but was afraid to be in the store alone. The thought had been too daunting, the risks too high, the setting too dangerous, for her to consider entering by herself. It had taken him a week of cajoling and urging, finally using his wide tongue on her pussy to tease her until she promised to go with him.

They passed through the double doors to the rear of the store area and into a dark hallway, dimly lit by red bulbs over the doors. She noticed a few doors where the bulb was unlit, and realized that meant they were empty. Marcus opened a door at the end of the hall and ushered her in, closing it behind them and flicking the switch on the wall. Dim lights came on in the room, casting an eerie glow, illuminating it well enough for her to see clearly.

"Take your coat off," Marcus instructed. "Hand it on those hooks."

Wendy slipped the beige trench coat off and hung it up, getting a sudden shiver. Marcus had insisted she wear the light red sundress with the thin straps, telling her she needed something easily removable. He also liked how it looked on her, so she had agreed.

"That, too," he added, gesturing to the sundress.

Wendy slipped the straps off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Marcus scooped it up and added it to the hooks, then took his pants and shirt off. His long cock was already semi-hard, and he pointed to a cushion on the floor.

"Kneel down there, and put your fingers through that hole in the wall."

Wendy did as she was told, uncomfortable with relinquishing control to the young man, and sat back on her heels. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, her pussy hot and wet, and her fingers trembling when she put them through the hole. She jumped back when something touched them, and suddenly a pale cock of average size poked through the hole.

"There you go," Marcus chuckled. "Suck him off."

Wendy grabbed the cock and stroked it a few times, feeling it grow and harden, and gave the tip a tentative lick.

"Suck it!" Marcus urged. "I want to see it in your mouth."

Wendy glanced up at him, opening her mouth and putting it over the slim tip. She gave a few slow sucks, letting her tongue run along the underside while dragging her lips along the shaft, and felt it throb in her mouth. Marcus stood beside her, slowly stroking his massive cock and leering, and she found it very arousing. Her anxiety and uncertainty disappeared, replaced by her voracious appetite for cock. She moved her head faster, gripping the shaft with the thumb and finger of her left hand, and slipped her right hand between her legs.

The cock suddenly swelled and a gush of cum shot down Wendy's throat, catching her off-guard. She pulled her mouth away, gasping and choking, feeling cum splashing onto her face and chest. She gave the cock a few strokes and it disappeared through the hole.

TheSexPertTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheSexPertTS

"That's fucking hot!" Marcus growled.

Wendy wiped her chin and looked up at him.

"I wasn't expecting him to cum so quickly," she explained, shaking her hand to get the cum off her fingers.

"Here comes the next one!" Marcus announced excitedly.

Wendy looked up to see a long, thin cock in front of her face. Once more she stroked it, then licked around the tip and underside before taking it into her mouth. She took it deep, feeling it at the top of her throat, and could see the messy pubic hair, black with strands of grey. It was disappointing to realize this was an older man's cock, not one of the young men she craved, and decided to make it quick. She gripped the shaft and pumped her fist while sucking on the tip, applying pressure in just the right places, and felt the swell begin. She pulled back and aimed it at her chest, pumping her hand vigorously.

"Fuck yeah!" Marcus moaned, stroking himself while he watched.

One long stream splashed across her chest, followed by numerous spurts and splashes of cum that splattered her tits. Wendy milked him, squeezing the last few droplets out and watching them dapple her thighs. She let go, and the withering cock vanished behind the wall.

"Oh, that's so fucking hot," Marcus moaned, pressing his cock against Wendy's mouth.

Her tongue slithered out and lapped his swollen head, circling around it while he slowly stroked. She turned her head and sucked his cock sideways, running her lips along the length of shaft, then buzzed her tongue over his frenulum. Marcus struggled to not erupt, wanting to see more, and pulled away.

"Oh, fuck, that was close," he chuckled.

Wendy peered at the hole, hearing voices and noises coming from the other side. She heard three taps on the wall tap tap tap and looked at Marcus.

"That's my friends," Marcus announced with a big smile. "I asked them to meet me here and told them which room we would be in."

"Your friends?"

"Yeah. You like young guys, so I made sure there would be some for you. I want to watch you suck them all off."

"Do they know who I am?" she asked, suddenly worried. "Have you talked about us?"

"No. I just told them you are a girl I know that likes to give blowjobs," he assured her. "You are going to like my friends, I think. Especially Jerome."

A cock appeared, a chocolate-colored, thick six-incher. Wendy put her hand on it and smiled. It had the texture and feel of a hard, young, strong cock, and the fat tip pulsed invitingly. Without delay she opened her mouth, taking the tasty morsel in, and began sucking. This cock was vibrant and hard as steel, arousing her with the throbs she felt on her tongue, and she slipped her hand between her legs again. She rubbed her folds and slipped a finger in, working herself as she slurped on the young cock.

"Yeah, suck his cock... make him cum in your mouth."

Wendy's cunt was dripping wet, and when she felt the surge, her lips clamped tight around the throbbing shaft. Three to four spurts shot down her throat, then she could feel more sliding over her tongue as he emptied his balls. She pulled away, swallowed, and sucked some more, making sure she took the full load while Marcus jacked his cock and groaned. The cock softened and she let it slide out of her mouth, keeping her fingers in her wet pussy, and waited for the next one.

She was not disappointed, as a moment later another cock appeared, this one longer, thicker, and light brown. She took it into her mouth, relishing the feel of the youthful skin, and sucked it in deep. The cock throbbed, twitched, and pushed against her, obviously desperate for her eager mouth. Her fingers worked her pussy, driving her into a desperate frenzy of needed release. She slipped them out and strummed her clit, bringing herself to the edge just as the fat head in her throat swelled.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Take his fucking load!" Marcus grunted, his cock massively swollen.

The cock erupted, a huge stream going down her throat, and it made Wendy pull back. She took a fat squirt in the face, feeling it on her cheek and nose, then took it back it in her mouth. The cum streamed out, too much to swallow, and she used her tongue to push it out, feeling it gush down her chin and drip onto her thighs. It was a big load, and when it finally subsided, Wendy swallowed quick and gasped for air.

"Fuck, you're getting covered in cum!" Marcus crowed. "You're so fucking slutty! I love it!"

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" Wendy blurted, leaning back on one hand as the orgasm took it's grip.

Marcus watched her fingers work her pussy while trails of glistening cum ran down her body, the sight bringing him close to the edge again. He took his hand away, not wanting to blow his load just yet, and saw another cock come into view. Wendy opened her eyes as the climax waned, spotted the huge, black cock coming through the hole, and quickly moved to grab it. It was longer and thicker than the big one belonging to Marcus, possibly the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"That's my boy, Jerome," Marcus announced.

Wendy wrapped both hands around the girthy pole, marveling at the throbbing veins under the smooth skin. Her tongue lashed out and began licking, working from the fat tip to the thick trunk, and her mouth barely covered the tip when she tried to take it in. Her hands kept moving, sliding up and down the length while she used her tongue and lips to tease the thick pole. The huge cock had her worked up, and Wendy decided she had to have it inside of her. She took her hands away and turned around, standing up and leaning forward.

"I have to fuck him!" she gasped, lining up her dripping cunt with the massive tip and pushing back.

She groaned loudly when the fat head filled her pussy, rocking herself back and forth to take more of it inside. Marcus watched the big cock go in and out, stroking himself again, and moved around to Wendy's face. He grabbed her chin and lifted her head up, pushing his cock against her lips.

"Suck me off while he fucks you," he growled.

Wendy's mouth stretched wide to take his cock inside, just as her pussy stretched to take the huge cock of Jerome. Her hands went to Marcus's thighs, and she balanced herself between the two, getting spit-roasted like never before. Marcus pumped his hips a few times, then put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back hard. The thick pole behind impaled her as her ass hit the the wall, and Marcus held in her place. Jerome began thrusting as well, his huge cock punching into her while Marcus's big cock choked her. Tears ran down her cheeks and drool down her chin as they used her, and it brought Wendy to an intense orgasm. Her body shook and trembled violently.

The cock in her pussy thrust hard and erupted, flooding Wendy's battered cunt with a massive load, the big throbs and spurts adding to her pleasure. Her second orgasm was just as intense, and ended just as the massive pole slipped out. Wendy crashed to her knees, gasping and panting, her energy drained. Marcus grabbed her chin and lifted her head up, jacking his swollen cock furiously.

Wendy opened her mouth and closed her eyes just he let out a loud groan. His cock exploded in her face, dumping his huge load into her mouth and covering her from hair to chin. More cum splashed onto her face and tits, and another wad filled her mouth. She pushed it out with her tongue, the greasy mess running down and covering her torso and thighs, and took another small spurt when she opened her mouth again. Marcus let go of her chin and slumped back against the wall, drops falling from his still-pulsing tip, and moaned loudly.

Wendy licked up the drops and ran her tongue along his shaft, then turned around to the still-hard cock dangling through the hole. Her hand gripped it, holding it in place as she cleaned the cum off it, and rubbed the fat head across her face. The thick meat sliding through the slippery cum turned her on, and she felt the cock pulsing again. She began licking it, lapping a few times, then rubbing it on her face. It twitched in her hand and she felt the gush when he came again, hot cum running down her cheek and covering her lips. When it stopped, she let go and slumped back on the floor.

"Fuck, that's a lot of cum!" Marcus chuckled, his big cock dangling in her face. "You are covered!"

"Oh, I love it," Wendy panted, rubbing her hands over her face and tits, working the greasy mess into her skin.

"You want to meet Jerome?" he asked with a smirk. "I'll bring him by your place one day."

"Oh, please do," Wendy sighed.

Marcus chuckled and pulled on his pants, then put his shirt back on. He handed Wendy some tissues from the shelf behind them.

"You might want to clean up a bit."

Wendy slowly wiped herself off while recovering, unable to get everything cleaned off. Marcus helped her up, and handed her the dress while she stood on wobbly legs. After slipping it on, he helped her put the trench coat on and opened the door. The lights flicked off when he hit the switch, and he helped her walk out to the car. Wendy leaned back in the seat and sighed, sticky, sweaty, and sated, the dress stuck to her skin.

"So, did you like that?" Marcus asked, starting the engine.

Wendy turned her head towards him and smiled, barely having the energy to speak.

"Oh, yes," she replied softly. "Very much."

"Me, too. That was fucking hot. You are one hot lady, Wendy."

"There's only one problem," Wendy sighed.

"What's that?" he asked with concern.

"We didn't get any books."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments