Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Youth Revisited

"Amanda finds that a past student has long held desire for her."

42
23 Comments 23
37.7k Views 37.7k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Famous Story


Pulling her car up to the traffic light, she picked up the large plaque on the seat beside her and read it once again. “Presented to Dr. Amanda G. Cartwright for Outstanding Service to the English Department, City College.”

She read the inscription once more and smiled. After all these years and all this work she finally received some recognition. She thought of her husband, Gary, and wished he could have been there for the ceremony.

Her mind began to wander as she waited for the light to change, remembering meeting Gary in college. She had just begun working on her Master’s degree while he was finishing his under graduate work. They met at a party that she had not wanted to attend and before the night ended they were locked together for life. Unfortunately, his life was much too short.

Amanda had completed her Master’s work while Gary joined the Navy to become a fighter pilot. They married and traveled around the country as he was transferred from station to station. To say that they were happy would be to say that the ocean is deep. They were madly in love and deeply in lust. They delighted in each other’s company and after eight years of marriage were eager to get naked and bang their headboard against the wall.

The subject of having children had come up on several occasions, but each time they had decided against it. While neither of them would say the words aloud, both were jealous of the time they had together and did not want to share that with anyone. At age 32, Amanda had just decided that it was too late for a child and they would never have any.

She was considering having her tubes tied when two things happened. The first was a trip to the doctor to discover why she was having nausea on a regular basis. The doctor ran some tests and announced that the reason was pretty simple … she was pregnant.

Before she could give the news to Gary he announced that he was being deployed to the Med with his flight group. That piece of news trumped her news and she decided to save it until his group was ready to leave.

The next few weeks were a blur as time sped by. Amanda kept her secret because she did not want to spoil their play time together. She was teaching in a local school. Each day before he shipped out he would be waiting for her to get home. As soon as she walked in the door he would scoop her up and take her to the bedroom where they would have glorious sex until they could no longer move.

Once again she decided to wait to give him the news about her condition. “It will be best if I let him know after he is underway,” she thought to herself. “I’ll let him know when they reach the Med and his days are down to a regular schedule. Then he’ll have time to think about it and hopefully be excited.”

The problem was that before she could deliver the news, Gary’s plane went down in the ocean and his body was never found. Amanda was totally heartbroken, but suddenly uplifted by the fact that she was carrying Gary’s child and knowing that he died doing the thing he loved most … flying jets. She applied for a teaching position at City College and after being accepted, moved back home to start all over again and raise her child.

With the money from Gary’s military insurance she made a down payment on a nice house in her home town and readied it for her baby. She had hoped for a son that she could name Gary after his father, but decided on Mary when she was told she would have a daughter. Again, not exactly what she had wanted, but it would still be Gary’s child.

The years passed and Amanda was happy with their home and with her job at City College. Her child was beautiful and bright. By the time Mary began school, Amanda was enjoying great success at the college and making a name for herself. Those were happy days for both of them. They spent time with Amanda’s family and several times a year spent a weekend with Gary’s parents so that they could see their growing grandchild.

Amanda was 38 before she even considered dating again. After watching a romantic movie on television one night she began to think about the hot nights that she and Gary had spent together. She remembered how their hot bodies would stick together from their bodily fluids and how they would laugh as they washed off before starting all over again.

Thinking of those times made her body ache for the passion they had shared. She didn’t really want to start dating. Her daily routine began to include masturbating at least once and usually twice. She found that she could order all kinds of sex toys by mail order and filled the drawer by her bed with them. She could work herself into a frenzy remembering how good it felt having Gary’s hardness fill her and bring her to climax time after time. But with all of the want, she could not bring herself to find a man to share her bed.

Now, driving home, she was 52 years old. She was an honored member of the English Department at the college and the mother of a 20 year old daughter that still lived at home. In so many ways her life had been successful and empowering, but the thoughts of her sexual encounters were never far from her consciousness.

Arriving home that evening Amanda went directly into her kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. It was an excellent merlot/malbec combination that she had discovered recently. As she sipped from the glass she walked past a large mirror that hung in her entranceway. Turning from side to side she began to take stock in what she saw. “Not bad for 52,” she said softly. She turned to take in the view of her chest and decided that Gary would certainly have enjoyed how she had filled out and stayed pretty firm.

Next she turned so that she could see her ass. Gary had always been wild about her butt and as she looked at it, in the tight black skirt she was wearing, she decided that it looked pretty good too. Over the years she had caught a few of her fellow professors snatching a look at her ass and had enjoyed knowing that they were looking. But they were all such nerds that she could never get overly excited about it. In all her years of teaching she had never found a professor that interested her in the least.

She took a long sip of wine and once again looked in the mirror and said, “Not bad.”

Before she could move from the spot she heard Mary call out from upstairs, “Mom. Jonathan is coming to pick me up and will be here if five minutes. Would you please let him in? I’ll be ready to go in ten minutes.”

“Sure sweetie,” Amanda called up the stairs. “I’ll take care of him.” She turned her mind to Mary’s boyfriend, Jonathan. He was an exceptionally nice young man and quite handsome. At first she hadn’t approved of him because he was much older than her daughter. When they first started dating, Mary was 19 and just starting her second year of college. Now she was 20 and he was 25 or 26. The difference in age didn’t seem bad now and she certainly liked the young man.

He had attended City College for two years before transferring to the University of Colorado to finish his degree work. Once graduated, he had returned home and landed a very nice job. Unlike many men his age, he had decided to invest in a town home rather than living in an apartment complex filled with single people. Amanda was pleased with his mature decision making and thought that he would make a fine husband for Mary, assuming that was in the cards.

As she began to turn away the doorbell rang and she turned back to open the door for Jonathan. He immediately flashed Amanda a big smile, saying, “Good evening, Dr. Cartwright. How are you?”

“Now Jonathan,” she began. “I think that we’ve discussed this before. In my home I’m Amanda. You can drop the titles at the front door.”

As he stepped inside he replied, “I know that you say that, but it difficult to lose old habits.”

She smiled at him thinking that he looked particularly handsome tonight and said, “Come on in. Mary will be down in five minutes.” She stopped and looked at him a second before saying, “Maybe you should come into the kitchen with me. The likelihood of her being ready in five minutes isn’t very good.”

Once in the kitchen Amanda was going to freshen her wine and asked if he would like something to drink while he was waiting.

“No thank you, Dr. Cartwright,” he replied.

As she was pouring herself another half glass of wine she looked into the glass pane in her cabinet and saw that, without any question, Jonathan was studying her ass. Seeing this she took a few more seconds to complete her task. Turning slowly, to give him the chance to move his eyes, she asked, “And where did you get into the habit of calling me Dr. Cartwright?”

“I didn’t think you would remember me,” he said offering her a soft smile. “You were my professor for the first half of Freshman English at City College. While there I also took your American Literature class and one you taught on World Lit.”

“Really?” she said with honest surprise. “How could I possibly have forgotten a student as handsome as you?”

“That’s very kind of you, Dr., I mean Amanda,” he said with a slight blush. “But I wasn’t a very good student and your Freshman English class was quite large. Besides, that was seven years ago.”

Amanda had a few more questions for him, but just then Mary bounced into the room wearing a bright smile and a top that was a little too revealing for her mother’s taste. Mary quickly gave Jonathan a kiss and turned to her mother. “We’re going to see a movie and won’t be out late. I have to be at work tomorrow morning before 8:00, so I’ll want to get to bed earlier than usual.” She took Jonathan’s hand and pulled him toward the front door.

“You kids have fun,” Amanda called after them just as she heard the door close. Looking at the kitchen table she saw her award. “Darn,” she said out loud. “I wanted to show that to Mary.” She picked up the plaque and read it once again thinking that the good news was that in addition to the hardware, she would also be receiving a cash award. She would have to give some thought on how and where to spend it.

The house seemed suddenly still and quiet. Maybe after Mary left home she would get a cat she thought as her eyes roamed her comfortable home.

When the glass was empty again she decided to go upstairs and change clothes. Looking into her dresser mirror as she dropped her skirt she remembered seeing the reflection of Jonathan’s face as he was checking out her ass. The thought warmed her and made her smile. Two minutes later she was looking at herself in the same mirror, but now completely naked.

Turning from side to side, studying her body carefully, she was still fairly pleased. She knew that if Gary was still around he would already have a mouth full of nipple and his hands filled with ass cheeks. That thought made her flush and her eyes cut to the drawer where she kept her toys. She opened the drawer and pulled out her favorite vibrator. She held it up saying, “I think that one award should require another reward.”

Quietly lying on her bed, Amanda opened her legs and pressed the vibrating toy between her legs, happy to feel that she was already wet and ready for the pleasure that was coming.

Forty-five minutes later Amanda was dressed in her white silk pajamas and headed back downstairs. The orgasm that had made her cry out loud had calmed her down, but made her decide that she also deserved to have another drink. This time, however, she needed something a little stronger than wine. Looking thought the bottles in her liquor cabinet she spied a bottle of Jack Daniels. She suddenly smiled thinking of the nights that she and Gary would sip on ‘Jack and water’ before diving into bed for a long session of sexual excess.

She fixed her drink and sat in her large chair in the family room. She had turned on the TV, but was paying no attention to it. Rather her mind was running through the memories of the uncontrolled sexual experiences she had shared with Gary. “The man was never satisfied,” she thought with a smile on her face. Sitting there quietly sipping and thinking she came to another conclusion, “Maybe it was me that was never satisfied.”

She became aware that her nipples were quite hard, but felt very sexy as they rubbed against the silk of her pj’s top. The wetness between her legs was also noticeable and gave a quick thought to trying out one of the large dildo’s she had purchased a while back. But finally she decided that she should have one more drink before walking up stairs.

Two hours later Amanda was still sitting in her chair with what was left of her fourth drink in her hand. She was not drunk, but she certainly had a little buzz working. The front door opening drew her attention and she heard Mary and Jonathan talking in the hallway. For a second Amanda thought that she should get up and put on a robe, but just as quickly said, “Fuck it. I’m fully covered.”

“How was the movie?” she asked when the kids came into the family room.

Mary looked a little surprised to see her mother sitting in the family room wearing pajamas, but said, “Oh, it was pretty good. It’s one we’ve been wanting to see.” Mary turned to Jonathan and said, “He liked it a lot because there were several naked women in it.”

“That’s true,” Jonathan responded. “I looked straight at them without covering my eyes.”

Amanda laughed at his quick wit and self-assurance. “Good for you, Jonathan,” she offered.

Mary acted like she was insulted, but quickly smiled. “I look better naked than those women do,” she stated flatly.

Jonathan started to comment, but Amanda saw that he caught himself before making a response.

Mary walked over to her mother, leaned over and kissed her cheek. “I’m going to bed, mom. If you want to entertain this man, he’s all yours.” She walked to Jonathan, gave him a nice kiss on the mouth and said, “Don’t stay up too late. You promised to take me to work in the morning so you’ll have to pick me up not one second later than 7:30.”

“Not to worry,” he told her. “I’ll be here before you are ready to go.”

As Mary was going up the stairs Jonathan turned to Amanda and asked, “Is that offer for something to drink still available?”

“Of course,” she replied. “There’s beer in the fridge and anything else you want in the liquor cabinet.”

He stepped up beside her chair and asked, “Would you like for me to refill your drink?”

Holding the glass up she answered, “Jack Daniels and water. I think the bottle is still on the cabinet.”

A few minutes later he was back, handed her the drink and sat down across from her with a beer in hand. “Thanks Amanda,” he said with a smile. “It’s been a long day and I need this.”

They sat in silence for a few minutes, sipping their drinks. Finally Amanda broke the silence with a question. “Why did you take three of my classes at City College? Weren’t you a business major?”

“I was a business major,” he responded, “And I certainly didn’t need the credits for the second two courses I took from you. Not to mention that I made a ‘C’ in both of them. But then I didn’t take them because I needed them … I took them because I had a terrible crush on you.”

Amanda was truly surprised by his comment. She had thought through the years that she might have had a few male students that sweet on her, but certainly none of them ever admitted it. “A crush on me?” she asked showing her surprise.

“Absolutely,” he said with a smile. “My GPA was good enough to absorb the bad grades I got from you, but I spent most of my time in your classes watching your ass and not a lot listening to your lectures.”

“Looking at my ass?” she came back with almost too loudly.

“I’m just being honest, Amanda,” he said. “You had an amazing ass then,” he paused then added with a look of absolute certainty, “and you still do.”

Amanda was unable to speak, so he continued. “I would attend your classes and fantasize about having sex with you. I learned enough about your subject to barely get by.”

Maybe it was the whisky that she had consumed working on her, but this conversation was making her very aroused. This handsome young man was suggesting that he had fantasized about her and that he thought that she had a great ass. She looked at him for a second before saying something that even surprised her, “Have you ever masturbated while thinking about me?” As soon as she had spoken she wanted to take the words back, but it was too late.

Jonathan moved from his seat on the couch to the ottoman that was two feet from her knees. He leaned toward her and said, “Have I ever masturbated thinking of you? Not more than a thousand times.” He didn’t flinch or smile. He was obviously quite serious.

Amanda was a little stunned by his confession. “You actually jerked off thinking about me?” she asked.

“Hundreds of times,” he admitted. “The last time I did it thinking of you was last night.”

She was floored by his statement. “Jonathan,” she said softly, “I know that you are having sex with my daughter. She has always been very honest with me and has told me that you are a fantastic lover. If that’s the case, why would you be thinking of me?”

Without any attempt to make up a story, he told her, “I’m with her because of you. She is you. She is you at twenty years old. Have you ever looked at her? She is your size. She has your breasts and your hair. You are about the same size.

NataliaVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVixen

And she has your sense of humor and, like you, is very intelligent.”

He continued, “I met her at a party and found myself oddly attracted to her. When I discovered she was your daughter I quickly understood my attraction.”

“This is just too crazy,” Amanda announced.

“I have her because I can’t have you,” he told her in a voice like a whisper. “When I make love to Mary, I am thinking of you.”

Amanda’s head was spinning. She stood up thinking that she might walk into the kitchen to get away from this conversation.

When she stood, Jonathan’s hand slipped under the top of her pajamas and found the drawstring holding up the bottoms. He pulled one end and the silky pants dropped to her ankles. Before she could think or move, he placed one of his hands on the outside of each of her thighs, just above her knees. His hands held her flesh tightly and he began to slowly move his hands upward.

“Your legs are beautiful and your skin is so soft,” he whispered.

Amanda simply was unable to move. She knew that she should move, but was quite incapable. Part of her mind was screaming, “Step away from him.” But the other part was growling, “Oh fuck yeah, baby.”

When his hands reached her bare butt cheeks he stood and gripped them tightly. “Your ass is as beautiful and sexy today as it was the first time I saw you.” He pulled her toward him until their bodies touched. There was no way that she could not feel the size and hardness of his cock as it pressed against her.

She looked up into his eyes and whispered, “Oh my god.” She was suddenly so aroused that she didn’t know if she would be able to stand much longer.

He didn’t say a word, but kept his eyes locked on hers as his hands moved up from her ass, around to her sides and continue upward until he had taken one of her breasts in each of his large hands. He had always known they would feel like this … large, round and heavy.

When his thumbs ran lightly over her hard nipples, her eyes closed and she moaned.

“I’ve always known that your breasts would feel like this,” he told her in a soft voice. “And I’ve never doubted that you would love the way my hands felt when I first touched them.” Her eyes were still closed and as he studied her face he said, “You do love it, don’t you?”

In a voice almost too soft to hear, she said, “Yes. Yes I do.” She didn’t need someone to explain to her that the hardness of her nipples and the look on her face would prove any other statement false. When he lightly squeezed both of her nipples she shivered and whispered, “Oh god, yes.”

He brought his hands out from under the silky top and pulled each side until the buttons popped free. Pulling the top free from her shoulders and dropping it to the floor he quickly dropped his face to her breast and sucked on nipple into his mouth. As he licked, sucked, bit and kissed it, Amanda’s hands were quickly in his hair, pulling him to her. Her groans echoed in her ears as his hot mouth moved from one breast to the other.

Suddenly he pulled away from her breasts and stood straight. He put one hand into her hair and pulled her mouth to his. He crushed her soft lips with his own as his tongue invaded her mouth. He groaned into her open mouth as his hand slipped between her legs and the felt the wetness of her sex.

Amanda’s head dropped back and she gasped, “Oh. Fuck. Yes!” when he pressed two fingers into her very wet hole. None to gently he began to move his fingers in and out of her over heated pussy. To his joy, she gave him the sounds of pleasure both from her mouth and the slurping sounds coming from her flowing pussy juices. When his wet thumb began to stroke her clit, her arms locked around his neck.

It took less than a minute for Jonathan’s actions to cause a massive orgasm to crash down on Amanda. Had she not been holding on to him, she would surely have fallen to the floor. Her body was wracked with the convulsions of her climax, leaving her unable to speak. Her mouth was open, but the scream was silent.

Jonathan could feel her body trembling as she held on to him. His hand between her legs was covered with her juices. Inwardly he was pleased with what he had accomplished, because he had rehearsed this scene so many, many times in his mind.

He knew exactly how it would happen.

He knew exactly how she would respond.

He fully expected what happened next.

Amanda hung onto Jonathan for several minutes attempting to get her breath back and some strength in her legs. She was very aware that she was completely naked and he was completely dressed as she felt her bare skin rubbing against his clothing.

When she finally opened her eyes and looked into his, his mouth attacked her once again with the same lust and fury as before. She hesitated only a moment before throwing herself back into the fire, knowing that the flames would cover her again in seconds.

Finally he broke the kiss and Amanda could see the burning coals in his eyes. There was no question that he had more in store for her and at this point she could only wait to see what happened next. Whatever it was, she had no intension of fighting it.

Jonathan put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around. As she stood there naked, he put his arms around her taking a breast in each hand. As he gave her breasts a squeeze he put his mouth to the side of her neck and whispered, “I knew that your breast would feel this good.” He pulled her back against his body, holding her tightly as he kissed her neck and ear.

She could feel his cock through his trousers pressing against her ass. It didn’t take a lot of guessing to determine that it was large and extremely hard. “I seem to be the only one naked,” she told him in a soft gasping voice. “Aren’t you going to let me see you naked?”

“I don’t think so,” he whispered as his tongue ran around her ear. “I’m going to lean you over this chair and take you from behind so that I can see your fantastic ass.” One of his hands slipped back down between her legs and his fingers dipped into her wetness. “You feel very ready for me,” he whispered.

Suddenly a memory flashed through her mind of an evening in Pensacola when Gary came home from flight training. He had walked into their small house and practically torn her clothes off before leaning her over a chair, giving her a hard and fast fucking. There had been no pretense of love making. They had fucked like a couple of animals and enjoyed every second of it. Now more than thirty years later, it was about to happen again.

Amanda leaned forward, supporting herself with her hands on the chair’s arms. She spread her legs and looked between them to see his slacks and boxers drop to the floor. First she felt his hands on her hips and then, what she had been wanting, the end of his cock touched the opening of her very wet pussy. He pressed forward and it began to stretch her open, reminding her of her virginal experience.

Unlike the experience in Pensacola, Jonathan took his time as he pushed his large staff into her. She felt certain that he had no idea that she hadn’t felt a man’s cock inside her in all these many years, but he was being exceptionally gentle. She felt it continue to fill and stretch her until she gushed, “Jonathan, you are so big!”

From the tightness of her pussy walls around him, Jonathan decided that it had been a while since she had been sexually active and he decided to take it slowly. Because of the noises that she was making, he felt assured that she was enjoying every inch of hard cock he was giving her. He moved it steadily inward until he was buried inside her. He stopped and held still to let her adjust to his size.

At that point he leaned back and looked down to see her beautiful ass. He could feel how hot she was inside and how her juices were beginning to flow out of her. A movement of air let him feel that his balls were already covered with her fluids. Now it was time to do what he had thought about so many times over the last seven years. Now he was going to fuck Dr. Cartwright.

Holding her hips firmly in his hands, Jonathan pulled his cock out until only the head was left inside her. Slowly he pushed it back in and listened to her groan softly as he buried it again. He repeated the process over and over again, each time picking up a little speed from the previous time. Each repetition brought a newer and louder response from her.

Never in his life had he wanted someone as much as he had wanted Amanda. Suddenly, here she was, naked and obviously enjoying what he had waited such a long time to accomplish. Her body was amazingly beautiful and responding to his every action. And now, as his eyes drank in her sights and sounds, his logical, plotting mind was about to leave him as the powerful lust of many years was about to take over.

Jonathan began to slam his thick cock into her tight pussy. The animal need for her had taken over his mind. He reached forward, took her by her breasts and pulled her back against his chest. Growling in her ear he said, “I’ve wanted you for so long, Amanda, and now I’m going to fuck you until you beg me to stop.”

Amanda was incapable of forming any words with her mouth. Her logical mind was gone, leaving her in a sexual frenzy that simply wanted more of this beautifully thick cock that was making her want to scream out loud from pure pleasure. She had enjoyed her toys for many years, but suddenly she was reacquainted with the fact that nothing felt as good as a real cock attached to a living, breathing, lust driven man. “I’m only going to beg for more,” she said in answer to him. “I just want to feel you fill me up with your cum!”

Her words were to him like throwing gasoline on a raging fire. The result was a massive explosion as if without warning, he was unable to control himself. The orgasm swept over him like a giant wave and his cock began to burst with shot after shot of hot semen into her waiting vagina. He growled as he continued to pump into her, unwilling to stop as their combined juices rolled down the inside of her thighs.

When at last he stopped, Jonathan dropped down onto the floor by the chair and five seconds later Amanda dropped down by his side. Both of them were breathing hard and fast, yet smiling at each other. “You know how to show a girl a good time,” she said with a chuckle.

“I just hope that we weren’t so loud that we were heard upstairs,” he replied.

“No, that wouldn’t be good,” Amanda said as she leaned over and kissed him. “You said that you’ve been wanting to do that for a long time. Did it live up to your expectations?”

Jonathan rolled her over on her back and put his face over hers. “It was everything that I knew it would be and much more,” he said quite seriously. “Your body is amazing. You are amazing. This will happen again.”

Amanda looked into his eyes and saw how totally serious he was before she replied, “While I would hate like hell for Mary to know what happened, I hoping like hell that it does happen again.” She gave him a small kiss and said, “And I’m hoping that it happens again tonight.”

It was two o’clock in the morning before Amanda climbed the stairs for her bedroom. She had left Jonathan asleep on the couch after setting the alarm on his cell phone to wake him up in time to get dressed before taking Mary to work. She got into bed wearing only the top to her silk pj’s, pulled the covers up to her chin and smiled.

Amanda had just relived her youth with a young man more than willing to help her make the years wash away. She ran a hand down between her legs and felt the residue of his last orgasm still inside her knowing that tomorrow she would have to give some serious thought to this situation that had just popped into her life. But for right now, she planned on going to sleep feeling warm and wanted.

She fell asleep quickly with a smile on her face.

The next morning one eye opened and Amanda was surprised to see from her bedside clock that it was almost 10:30. She couldn’t remember the last time she had stayed in bed past 8:00. As she rolled over she felt a twinge of soreness between her legs and the activities of last night flooded back into her mind.

She began to remember all of the things that she and Jonathan had done. She remembered how he talked to her as if she had been his long-time lover. Goose bumps formed on her arms as she recalled how he had taken her in so many different positions and how each one felt better than the last.

It was impossible for her not to compare Jonathan with Gary. The two of them were so much alike in so many ways. Jonathan was taller and his manhood a little larger, but their minds and desires were so similar. Like Gary, Jonathan just simply couldn’t get enough. And like Gary, Jonathan saw to it that she was completely satisfied before he reached his own satisfaction.

Amanda lay in bed for another thirty minutes reliving the night’s treats. She had no idea how many orgasms she enjoyed, but there were many and each one seemed stronger than the last. It had been a wonderful experience, but now she had to give some serious thought to the problems that this new relationship would create.

Of course, she had no idea if Jonathan was expecting this to happen again. For all she knew it was a one-time shot … the fulfillment of one of his fantasies. Perhaps he would feel guilty about having sex with his girlfriend’s mother and never mention it again. Hopefully he would not suffer from a guilt trip and confess it all to Mary.

After a lot of thought, Amanda decided that it would be best if it never happened again. They had enjoyed each other last night and it would end right there. When she saw him again she would tell him privately that she had enjoyed it very much, but that it had to end. She determined that in all likelihood Jonathan would agree with her and that would be the end of it.

Still feeling some soreness, she got up to take a nice, long, hot bath. That would help the soreness and set her mind at ease. She pitched her pajama top onto her bed and walked naked into her bathroom. After turning on the water she stood in front of the mirror and began to brush her hair as the tub filled.

As she brushed she noticed the small marks on her breasts that Jonathan had left on her last night.

She could feel her body begin to get hot and could feel the wetness between her legs. Looking at herself in the mirror, Amanda put down her brush and said aloud, “Who am I kidding. If he comes on to me again I’ll spread my legs like a cheap whore and beg him for more.”

A little after six o’clock Amanda was sitting at her kitchen table sipping on her second glass of wine. Maybe it was her third … she just wasn’t certain. Her entire afternoon had been spent thinking of what was going to happen? What was going to be said? What was going to be done? How could she possibly continue to have sex with this beautiful young man without destroying her daughter? The never ending questions made her head hurt, but the recollections of him as a lover left her breathless.

Suddenly she heard the front door fly open and Mary rushed in yelling, “Mom! Mom! Where are you?”

Without moving Amanda responded, “I’m in the kitchen, sweetie.” The excitement in Mary’s voice could only mean that she knew about what had happened between Jonathan and her mother. “Shit,” she said softly and waited for the explosion.

Mary came running into the kitchen with Jonathan right behind her. “Mother!” she practically shouted. “You are not going to believe what happened to me today. You just won’t believe it!”

Knowing that it was not what she expected, Amanda began to share her daughter’s excitement. “What is it darling? What happened?”

Taking her mother’s hands in her own, Mary began the story. “I was called into the General Manager’s office this afternoon. I thought that I must be in trouble or something when he told me that the company has decided to offer me a corporate scholarship. They are really pleased with my work and want to put me into a program that will give me my undergraduate degree in one year and my Master’s in the next 18 months. Isn’t that unbelievable? They’ll pay for everything!”

Amanda was, in fact, shocked. It was such truly wonderful news. She hugged her daughter looking over her shoulder at a smiling Jonathan. “Honey,” she said to Mary. “That is just fantastic. When does it start?”

Mary sat down and looked at her mother with sad eyes. “That’s the bad part, Mom. This program is only available at the University of Texas. It is a condensed program that I will take with ten or twelve people selected by the company from around the country. It begins in two weeks.”

“In two weeks?” Amanda said, also sinking into a chair.

“Yeah, Mom.” Mary said. “I’ll have to fly to Austin, Texas in less than two weeks. They’ll put me up in an apartment that I’ll share with another scholarship winner. The company will pay the rent, pay for school and they’ll even give us an allowance to pay for our books and food.”

“That really is wonderful,” Amanda told her. “But it’s a long way from here. Will you get any time off?”

“Not much,” Mary answered. “I was told we would get ten days at Christmas and a couple of two and three day breaks, but the program is designed to run for two and a half years, so there isn’t much time for personal things.”

Amanda leaned over and hugged her daughter. “I’m so very proud of you, sweetie. This is an amazingly wonderful opportunity and I know you will be at the top of your class.”

Mary hugged her mother tightly before jumping up and saying, “Now I’ve got to call Diana and tell her.” She turned to Jonathan. “Maybe you and Mom should have a drink to celebrate,” she said before dashing out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her room.

Slowly standing up, Amanda looked up into Jonathan’s eyes. “I think we probably need a drink.”

Stepping up to her, Jonathan put his arms around Amanda with his hands settling on her ass. “What I need is right here,” he said in a voice no louder than a whisper. “And I’ll have two and a half years to enjoy your amazing body each and every day.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments