Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Text Command

"Hannah gives Chris a very special birthday gift that can alter her mind. It comes with instructions, but those aren't needed, are they?"

53
11 Comments 11
1.9k Views 1.9k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this story a couple years ago. If you like mind control and cuckolding, this is a story for you! While I feel my writing has improved since then, this story is still plenty hot. I went through and made some changes to the story to improve its overall quality, but left it largely intact to its original form. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you like it. As always, thanks in advance for your likes, favorites, and comments!"

Sitting up in his bed, Chris shook the tiny present, but it refused to give up its secrets.

“Just open it, babe!” Hannah pleaded with husband. “I’m dying to know if you like it!”

Chris chuckled at his wife’s enthusiasm. It was his thirtieth birthday, and Hannah had promised him for weeks that it would be his best one ever. He had to admit that it was off to a good start. By the time he had woken up, Hannah had already showered, changed into the pretty summer dress that he loved, and even made an incredible breakfast that she served to him in bed.

With an hour before he needed to leave for work, Hannah took his breakfast dishes back to the kitchen and returned with his birthday gift. It was a cube, only a few inches long in each direction, and super light. Chris shook it one last time and finally relented, tearing off the wrapping paper.

When he popped open the box, there was nothing inside other than a single slip of paper with a QR code printed on it. He tilted his head at Hannah and arched an eyebrow. “What’s this?” He asked his wife.

“It’s a QR code, silly! You have to scan it”,” Hannah laughed in response.

“I mean, I get that, but what does it go to?”

“Well, there’s one way to find out.” Hannah pulled the QR code out of the box and gave it to Chris, then moved all the gift wrapping and the breakfast dishes to the dresser. Returning to where she’d been standing on his side of the bed, Hannah picked his phone up off the nightstand and handed it to him.

Opening up his camera app, Chris scanned the QR code. It brought him to a page asking to install an app called “Text Command.” Chris' brow furrowed as he read the app description.

“Text Command - the app that lets you take control.” It began. “It’s so easy to use! Simply save the number of the person you want to control in the app and start sending commands. Once they read your text message, they’ll delete it, forget you sent it, and do whatever you ask as if it was their own idea.”

“What on earth?” Chris asked after reading the page. Hannah was beaming. “Is this some sort of gag gift babe? There’s no way this can be legit.”

“Oh, it’s legit,” Hannah replied, wrapping her arm around her husband. “My friend Sammie got it for her boyfriend last month. She said it really spiced up their love life. You don’t even want to know how much it costs.”

Chris looked up from his screen. “Babe, if this is real, it sounds seriously dangerous. Do you really want to give up that kind of control?”

“To you? Absolutely. It would be so hot for you to be able to make me follow your every order. We’ve been a couple since middle school. After dating for ten years and being married for seven, I’m pretty sure I can trust you… master.” Hannah made a kissing face with her lips, and Chris laughed.

“First off,” Chris said as he downloaded and installed the app, “You aren’t calling me master. That’s too weird. Second, if this really isn’t some kind of joke, it’s good that you woke me up early.” Despite his difficulty believing this was real, Chris found his cock stiffening as he sat there in bed with his wife’s arm wrapped around him.

Once the app was done installing, Chris opened it and it prompted him for a phone number. He entered Hannah’s number, and was transported to a screen asking him to enter a command. He showed it to Hannah and she squeezed his shoulder.

“Okay master,” she groaned in a silly voice, “have your way with me.” Chris rolled his eyes.

“No calling me master, I swear,” he laughed. “Seriously babe, I don’t even know where to begin. You’re already perfect.” It was Hannah’s turn to roll her eyes.

“Here, I have an idea,” Hannah chimed, grabbing her husband’s phone and punching in a message. “You’re always begging to see more of ‘the girls.’ how about this?” She handed back the phone to Chris and he read it out.

“Hmm. ‘You don’t want to wear a bra.’ Are you sure about that babe? I saw a wiki for the app on their page. Maybe we want to read through the instructions first?”

“Nonsense!” Hannah retorted. “They said it was easy to use, and I want to have some fun before you go off to work and leave me alone all day long. Come on!”

“Okay, let’s try it.” Chris hit the send button, and Hannah’s phone dinged from her nightstand.

“Gee, I wonder who that could be,” Hannah said in a mock-patronizing tone as she sauntered over to pick up the phone.

“Oh look, I have a new text message. Let’s open it up and see who it–”

Hannah paused in her tracks. Chris watched her as she stood there in silence for two seconds. Just as he was about to say something she seemed to snap out of it, punched her phone’s screen a couple times, and turned towards Chris. She wrinkled her nose and scrunched up her face.

“Did you do it?” she asked. “I thought I heard my notification go off, but there’s nothing there. She held her phone out so he could see the thread with their texts, but sure enough, his text was gone. Chris also noticed that Hannah had started fidgeting her shoulders, and one of her hands had made its way up to tug on her bra strap under her dress.

As he stared at her, Hannah’s shoulders twitched more and more, and before long both her hands were messing with her bra straps. Finally, she spoke up. “Hang on babe, I’ve got to go take this off.”

Hannah pulled down the straps of her summer dress, revealing her favorite pink bra. Reaching behind her back, she unclasped it and practically flung it to the floor, exposing her generous tits. Sighing in relief, she pulled her dress back up and over her boobs, returning the straps to her shoulders.

“What?” she asked her husband, who dropped his phone on the bed, staring at her wide-eyed. His eyes drifted to her nipples, plainly obvious through the dress without her bra, as she continued. “I just don’t want to wear a bra.”

Chris’ head was spinning. How was this even possible? He took in the sight of his wife’s tits hanging free in her dress. Hannah always wore a bra. She had massive tits, and she said that it made her self-conscious not to have one on. She even had a couple sports bras specifically for wearing to bed some days. Chris found his cock twitching as he began to wonder if this was in fact the real deal.

“Don’t you remember? You typed that.” Chris replied. “Just now I sent the command. You got the text, froze, and all of a sudden you had to take off your bra.” Hannah’s eyes went wide.

“I did type that, didn’t I? Oh my God, I really can’t remember getting the text or freezing. I just know I don’t want to wear a bra. This is so hot!”

“Let’s try something else,” Chris told his wife. He picked up his phone and typed out “You want to dress provocatively,” and hit the send button.

Just as last time, Hannah’s phone dinged, she picked it up, froze in her tracks, then punched a couple buttons before setting it back down. She looked over at Chris, then looked down at her dress and frowned. “Hang on baby,” she began.

“I’ve gotta change.”

A couple moments later, Chris’ jaw dropped when she walked out of their closet, wearing the tiny, see-through, crotchless lace teddy he’d bought for her a couple years ago. He had bought it as a joke, and she’d never worn it. Chris eyed her tits through the lace, as well as her neatly trimmed pussy. Hannah nonchalantly strolled up to the bed, her brow furrowed.

“I don’t know babe,” she began, “do you think it’s working? I don’t think it did anything that time.”

Chris laughed. “Hannah, look at what you’re wearing. You’ve never worn that outfit a day in your life. I texted you that you wanted to dress provocatively and you froze in place again before snapping out of it and practically running to the closet to change.” Hannah arched an eyebrow.

“I don’t know. Maybe,” she ceded. “Still, it really feels like it was just something I wanted to do. I just realized that I’d been dressed kinda boringly, and thought it would be so much more fun to show off a little skin,” she replied smiling. Another idea popped into Chris’ head.

“Okay, the ultimate test then,” Chris said as he laid back in bed. He pulled the sheet off his body, revealing his very tented boxers. “How would you feel about sucking me off right now?”

Hannah considered his question as she glanced at the boxers which were barely containing his cock. “I suppose,” she said, kind of shrugging, “you know it’s not really my favorite, but it’s your birthday so if you want me to, I could do it.”

Chris knew Hannah was being overly kind. She’d admitted to him before that she absolutely hated blowjobs. She’d still occasionally give them to him, but she never swallowed, and didn’t like the taste of his cum. She’d also always refused to go anywhere near his cock after they’d had sex because tasting her juices on him would be ‘super gross’ in her words.

“Okay, hold on,” Chris told her. “This will take a second for me to type out.” Chris grabbed his phone and started filling words onto the screen.

‘You love giving blowjobs.’ He started. ‘You’re a cock-hungry slut who always wants her pussy stuffed. You really love to suck cock. Before sex, after sex, it doesn’t matter. You also love tasting your own juices. You’d fuck just to get to taste your juices mixed with cum on a cock. Next to your own pussy juice, cum is your favorite flavor in the whole world.’ Chris hit send, and a moment later Hannah’s phone chirped. He reached over to her side of the bed and handed it to her, and as soon as she opened the text message, she froze.

After being frozen for close to ten seconds, Chris was starting to worry that something had gone wrong. This was taking way longer than the last two changes. Finally, another ten seconds or so later, Hannah seemed to snap out of it. She deleted the text message, set down the phone, and gave Chris a look so sultry it nearly melted his eyes.

“So um, about that blowjob…” Chris hinted, and before he could say another word Hannah had pulled down his boxers and was hungrily slurping down his cock. “Oh fuck, that’s good” he groaned, experiencing the best blowjob of his life. Hannah looked him in the eyes for a moment, then plunged her face back down into his erection.

Soon, Chris was about to blow. “Oh fuck, babe. I’m, I’m going to cum!” Hannah redoubled her efforts, making loud gagging noises as she slammed her face on him again and again. Chris couldn’t take anymore and erupted, shooting his seed into his wife’s waiting mouth. She greedily slurped it all up, moaning in pleasure as she took shot after shot of cum.

Hannah came off Chris’ cock with a wet pop. A trickle of cum ran down her chin, which she quickly scooped up with a finger before sucking it clean. She looked over at the clock on the dresser and grinned. “Oh perfect,” she said. “We’ve still got about forty minutes.”

“Why is that perfect?” Chris asked, his hand reaching over to caress one of Hannah’s tits through her teddy.

“Stop it,” she chided, slapping his hand away. Apparently not wanting to wear a bra and being a slut didn’t change her distaste for having her tit’s groped. “It’s perfect because that’s enough time for me to get you hard again, fuck you senseless, and suck you clean.” Hannah purred, “What do you think, birthday boy?”

“I love it,” he beamed. “Just let me do one thing to make it more fun. Grabbing his phone, he entered ‘you love having your tits played with’ and hit send. After seeing the message and spending a brief moment frozen, Hannah came back to her senses and stroked Chris back to hardness while he fondled her breasts.

Three fucks and as many blowjobs later, Chris finally stumbled out the front door to leave for work, completely spent before the day even began. “Man, I wonder if I could use that app to make Carol go easy on me for being late.” Chris mused to himself as he made his way to the car.

Inside, Hannah was in heaven, scooping gobs of Chris’ cum from her pussy, licking it up, tasting their juices on her fingers. It was so yummy. She really hadn’t wanted to let Chris go to work – she was a cock-hungry slut, after all, but she knew he had to. Still, not having a cock in her slutty pussy left her feeling empty. Suddenly her eyes lit up and in a second she was fishing through her nightstand.

“Yes!” she exclaimed to the empty room, holding up the dildo. It had been a prize at a bachelorette party a few years back. She’d rarely used it in the past, but today she couldn’t figure out why she hadn’t. Throwing herself back on the bed, she stroked the realistic cock along her pussy, groaning in pleasure as the tip gently parted her lips.

She pulled the toy up to her mouth and licked her juices off it before returning it to her pussy and slowly pushing it inside until it bottomed out. It was bigger than Chris, and she loved every last inch. She began stroking the fake cock in and out, pumping her pussy faster and faster. Her free hand found a tit – she loved having them played with.

Hours later, she was having her umpteenth orgasm of the day, coming hard on the dildo again. Sliding it out of her snatch, Hannah brought the tool up to her mouth, lapping up her juices. ‘This is so good’ she thought to herself. Like any slut though, Hannah found herself craving the taste of cum and a real cock inside her. As she sucked the last of her juice off the dildo, her eye caught sight of her phone lying on the floor by the bed. Hannah smiled as a plan materialized in her mind.

At work, Chris sulked at his desk amidst the sea of low-rise cubicles as he ate his lunch. For as great as the morning started, it all fell apart when he got to the office. Thanks to his extended romp with Hannah and a stop to get coffee, he was nearly an hour late. As soon as he got there, his boss had called him into her office and spent the next half hour chewing him out.

It was the first time he’d ever been more than a minute or two late, and she treated him like he was a common criminal. On his birthday, no less. To make things worse, after she finished ripping him a new one, Carol took him off his regular duties and assigned him to QA auditing for the day. It was literally the worst, most boring responsibility in the company. And then she told him he’d have to work through lunch. It really couldn’t get worse.

As Chris did his best to scan through his sixteenth ‘best practices’ document of the day, his mind drifted to the app. Could he use it on more than one person? If so, he realized, that would be his ticket out of quality assurance auditing hell. Maybe he could even give Carol the attitude adjustment she desperately needed, he realized, smiling. Suddenly the day looked a lot less bleak.

Chris checked to make sure Carol wasn’t somewhere in the cubicle farm. When he was certain the coast was clear, he pulled out his phone and opened up the app. Hitting the back arrow, he was delighted to see that it returned to the screen to enter a number. Grabbing his company directory, he flipped through the pages until he found the entry he was looking for: ‘Shaffer, Carol, work cell’. He added Carol’s number into the app and went on to the command screen.

Next door to Chris and Hannah’s house, a video game let out a resounding ‘blorrrrrrp,’ from the bedroom TV, signaling defeat.

Jamie sighed. So much for beating that level on the first try. The eighteen-year-old took another slurp of his energy drink and was just about to restart the level when the notification alert on his phone went off. Picking it up and looking at the lock screen, he saw ‘New Text Msg: Hannah Andersen’ displayed. Jamie’s heart skipped a beat.

Jamie had developed a crush on Hannah years ago, and it only got stronger as time passed. With her fit physique, massive boobs and long golden hair, she was a walking, talking, wet dream. He couldn’t count the times he’d jacked off to memories of her.

As he got older, The Andersens started hiring Jamie to do odds and ends chores around their house. Usually it was mowing or pulling weeds, but his favorite was when Hannah needed help with her special projects.

Every summer, Hannah would come up with a list of things she wanted to accomplish. Some projects were fun, like painting their porch. Others were harder, like organizing their basement. She’d have him over and they’d work together on whatever the task of the day was. The Andersens always paid him fairly, but truth be told, he’d have done all of it for free just to get to spend time around his older neighbor.

With summer here, Jamie realized that Hannah must be working on her list, and eagerly popped up the text message on his phone. ‘Hi Jamie!’ it read, ‘Got time...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments