Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lesson Learnt

"Digby gets caught spying on Alexia: She brings out his submissive nature."

15
3 Comments 3
14.6k Views 14.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Competition Entry: Back to School

My story with Alexia started in the boy's toilets when we were at school.

 

I never liked to use the urinals, as the other boys would laugh at my willy. So I was sitting on the toilet when the door slammed open and – two voices? Three? - people crammed into the cubicle next to mine. Open-eyed, I tried to understand what was going on:

 

“Dammit – keep the noise down. They might hear us!” (boy's voice)

 

“There's hardly any room in here. Alexia, sit down and we can get to you from the sides.” Is that Alexia? No way!

 

“No, no – take your top off first. Let me see your tits. I wanna suck on 'em.”

 

“Listen, if you two wanna get off, you're gonna have to be quick about it. I'm meant to be on a period break. You've got three minutes.” Dammit, it is Alexia, the school sexbomb!

 

There were a couple of bumps against the flimsy partition, which startled me Then I heard some sucking noises. From my porn sessions I could clearly imagine what was going on.

 

“Hey Dean, it's alright for you. But what about me, Alexia? Can't I fuck you meanwhile? Move around a bit.”

 

Alexia's voice, muffled, almost intelligible. “No space. Wait your turn.”

 

“I think I'm gonna cum” Dean's voice again.

 

Now Alexia's voice was clear. She had taken her mouth off his cock. “Don't you dare spray that shit on me. I'm not going back into class with cum in my hair.”

 

“Then swallow it, you silly bitch.” A moan “Ah, it's coming!”

 

My willy was hard, but I didn't dare touch it so as not to make a sound. I kept quiet and still. Under the sound of Dean's groans I heard Alexia's throat contract and swallow. My heart was in overdrive.

 

“Man that felt good! I'm outta here. You better be quick, Ben, or you'll get caught.” The door shut, and then Dean left.

 

It was Ben's turn “No, no! Turn around - I wanna fuck you. Pull your panties down.”

 

“You gotta be quick, Ben... stick it in quick, like that – yeah, oh... God!”

 

“Oh man, I'm so hot – I... Oh shit!” He gave out a whimper, and then a sigh.

 

“What? You've cum already?”

 

“I couldn't....”

 

“Dammit, Ben - You came inside! Now I'll have that stuff seeping out into my panties all day long.”

 

“Hey, Alexia. You don't need to tell Dean or anyone about this, OK?”

 

“About what?”

 

“I mean – I was a bit quick, but that's not normal.”

 

Alexia laughed “Damn right that was quick. You didn't even last twenty seconds. People are gonna love that.”

 

“But don't tell 'em, OK?”

 

“That'll be another twenty quid, then.”

 

“Deal. I'll go first. If anyone's around I'll whistle, OK?”

 

The door closed again, and for the first time since they came in, there was silence. I blew out as quietly as I could. Suddenly, there was a quick rap of knuckles on the partition wall.

 

“Who's there? Who's perving?”

 

My heart jumped. I took my hands off my cock and held them out in front of me, as if to freeze time. There was silence.

 

“Hey! You're the new boy? What's your name?” I looked up and saw Alexia laughing down at me. She had climbed onto the toilet seat and was hanging onto the top of the board “Hey, I'm talking to you, perv! Nobody else here, is there?” She saw my little willy sticking out at her. “You dirty little boy! Were you jerking off?”

 

My face was boiling “No, no. I just....”

 

“My God! You've got a tiny cock, haven't you? You can't call that a cock, really. What's your name, pervy?”

 

“Ah...Digby.”

 

“Listen, Digby. I'd love to stick around and see you stroke that little thing for me, but I've got no time. One thing though: Do you want me to tell everybody that you get hot and sweaty in the toilets listening to people fuck?”

 

“No! Please don't do that!”

 

“In that case, we'll speak soon little willy, 'cos I might need you to do something for me. Meanwhile, I'll give you this little present.” Alexia laughed and dropped her wet panties on my lap. “Hours of jerky fun thinking about me.” She jumped off the toilet seat and for the last time I heard the toilet door close, and I was finally left with my inner turmoil.

 

She had seen me with my tiny dick out. She had given me her panties. If I was late going to class she would know I stayed here to jerk off on them. My face was still burning, and a terrible fear gripped me. I was new to this school. I still didn't have any friends. Just think if word got about that I was a small-dick pervert! I imagined groups of girls whispering and giggling as I passed them along the corridor. As the image flashed through my mind I was seized by a real need, and I couldn't resist anymore. I grabbed my erect penis between two fingers and thumb and with a few jerks I had cum all over Alexia's skimpy panties.

 

Can you imagine my face when I walked back into class? To get to my desk I had to walk past her. Dying with humiliation, I didn't dare lift my gaze to see her mocking eyes and wide smile. When I got to my seat I could not hear a word that was being said. I was desperate for school to end so I could go back home with her panties and piece together every instant of what I had just experienced. But the hours refused to pass. At every change of class, at every break, every time I walked down the corridor she greeted me with a soft smile “Hello, pervy boy!”, or “Still got my present? Hope you haven't lost it” or “What's on your mind little willy? You look lost in class today.”

 

- - - -

 

Alexia soon lost interest in me, and apart from my jerking sessions and a slight loss of breath every time I saw her, it seemed that all was forgotten.

 

I had made some friends too. We were the brainy bunch, an assortment of misfits and marginals, but I felt at home with them. My mum had moved to the city for the last year of high school so that I would be better placed to go to university. I never knew who my dad was, and I had no brothers or sisters either, so it was important for me to belong.

 

My second real contact with Alexia – a couple of months after the first - messed all that up for me. Since the incident in the toilet I was more open to any chances with girls, and I saw that one of my group was interested in me. Her name was Julia and she had a sweet mousy sort of face behind impossibly wide glasses. She covered her small skinny little body with all sorts of long baggy clothes. But she was sort of pretty in her way, and it was good to talk to her about homework and politics and what we wanted to study at university.

 

A couple of times we found ourselves alone in her bedroom or mine, and we kissed clumsily. I felt her little titties poking out from inside the jumper, and once or twice she let me put my hands under and I teased and played with the little bumps, yet apart from lightly brushing my pants, she took it no further.

 

All this finished one day when me and Julia were together at break, a few metres apart from the others. In the middle of the conversation I heard my name and lifted my head to see Alexia at some distance. She was beckoning.

 

“Who does she think she is?” Julia was furious “You're not a dog. Stay here and if she's got something to say to you she can come over to talk.”

 

“Dig – by! Dig - by! I'm calling! Don't make me wait...” Alexia called out playfully.

 

Was it my fear of what she could say around school? Was it just my infatuation? All I know is that I completely ignored Julia and what she was saying. I stood up and walked over. Alexia had a triumphant glitter in her eyes.

 

“Girls don't like what you've just done, you know. Your nerdy friend is gonna get mad at you.”

 

“What do you want me for, Alexia?”

 

She ignored my question “Are you still sniffing my panties and jerking your little weeny? Don't you need a change?” I flushed, and after a pause she carried on. “I need you to come to my place this Thursday after school. My marks are low, and you have to help me.”

 

“You can tell people what you like. I'm not going to spend my evenings doing your work for you.”

 

She gave me a wide open smile. “Listen to me Digby. I know you're a dirty little perv. I know that if I want to get the best out of you for the rest of the year, I'm going to have to make it worth your while. You're gonna be in my bedroom, just you and me. If you were a real man, you would jump at the chance.”

 

She saw me flinch, and added one extra stab “You can always go back to that flat-chested thing over there, and you'll never know what you're missing out on.” She waved at Julia, who was looking savagely at both of us. “See you on Thursday.”

 

As she sauntered past Julia she cooed sweetly at her “Digby's coming to my place to help me with my homework. I'll send him back to you after, if there's anything left.”

 

“You stupid arsehole, Digby.” Julia had tears in her eyes. “She's gonna treat you like shit and it'll serve you right, 'cos you've just made me feel like an idiot.”

 

From that day on things changed with my group. The girls completely blanked me. The boys still spoke, but it wasn't the same. I had messed up too early for them to really trust me from then on. I should have felt bad about it, but I was too excited about my date with Alexia.

 

Although she had been pretty clear what it was for, I found I was telling myself it was a 'date'. She had said she would make it worth my while, and every time I tried to imagine what she meant I felt giddy with hope and nervousness.

 

That Thursday I appeared on her doorstep. I had tried to change my hairstyle and put on my trendiest clothes to impress her. If Alexia noticed she said nothing. “Mum thinks it's great I'm spending time with the class nerd.” She was wearing some skintight leggings, and three steps behind her on the stairs I saw her tight round backside bouncing in front of my face. “Good job I haven't told her you're a little pervert who spends his time jerking over my panties.” She laughed.

 

“Couldn't we do this at my place?” Actually I wasn't at all sure if it would be a good idea. My mum would hate Alexia. I knew it as soon as I said it.

 

“I'm grounded, so it has to be here.” She pushed me back on the bed and looked down at me. “How many times have you wanked since we spoke on Monday?”

 

Every time she mentioned it I turned red “I don't do that... much,” I stammered.

 

She laughed. “Good, 'cos then you'll be hot and ready.” She was always laughing or smiling, and it was one of the things that fascinated me.

 

“What, now?” I was suddenly chilled to the bone.

 

“Right now. That way you'll be able to concentrate. You're not going to do a good job if you're drooling down my titties, are you?”

 

“What do you want me...?”

 

“Just look and enjoy. No rubbing that little thing of yours 'til I tell you.”

 

There is no comparison between porn and real life, and especially when it comes to Alexia. She started to slowly gyrate right in front of me. As she thrust her hips forward I saw her pussy cleavage marked clearly in her light grey leggings. Looking at me straight in the eyes, she slowly licked her middle finger and drew it up her crack. My willy sprang up so suddenly it hurt. I brought my hand to my groin but she shook her head. “No touching.”

 

She moved her hips forward and put her whole hand on her pussy, burying her middle finger in the crease of her leggings. “Do you want to fuck this pussy, Digby? Do you want to fuck me right now?”

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

 

“Oh please, I'd love to!” I was almost drooling, staring at her crotch with saucer-sized eyes.

 

“Digby, look at me. No, here. Look at my eyes.” She took my chin and lifted my gaze. “I want you to understand something. You will never fuck this pussy. Never! Girls like me fuck big cocks. Little-dick boys like you don't get this. You get little nerdy types like Julia, but only if you marry them first.” She laughed maliciously. “I want you to repeat something so you completely understand. Tell me that little dick boys like you don't get good pussy.”

 

I was so blown away I could hardly care. Her eyes up close were honey-brown. Lord, what I wouldn't do for this girl. “Boys like me...”

 

“Little dick boys like me...”

 

“Little dick boys like me won't get good pussy.” It's what I secretly believed, anyway.

 

“Good little baby. Now kiss my butt.” Alexia turned around and stuck her perfect rear in my face. I gave it a kiss, my hands still down by my side. “Kiss it like you mean it. Kiss it like you love it. Do you love my butt, Digby?”

 

“It's perfect” I uttered, with all my heart.

 

She bent down further. Her arse cheeks opened and I could see her pussy crack between. “This is how Ben fucked me in the toilet. D'you remember? He just pulled my panties to one side and slipped his cock in. Then he grabbed my tits and came inside me. Did you hear it, Digby?” She stopped and looked around over her back and buttocks.

 

“Yes, I did.” My mouth was dry.

 

“Were you tugging your little weenie, hearing me getting fucked?” She was staring at me intently, waiting for an answer.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Don't be shy, Digby. Tell me what you were doing.”

 

“I was masturba...”

 

“No, Digby Tell it like it is.” Alexia turned around and stood above me “You were tugging your little dick. Say it.”

 

I was past caring. Above her waist, Alexia's loose crop top left her midriff bare. It was firm and tanned, flawless. “I was tugging my little dick.”

 

“Look at me, Digby. Look up into my eyes. What were you tugging your little willy at? What made you want to tug?”

 

“I was listening to you getting fucked.” The words came out automatically, but I heard them as if they were spoken by someone else. I was under a spell.

 

“Did I make poor baby hot and flustered? Did hearing me get fucked make you want to tug your little willy?” She was slowly moving her hips, her butt, her torso. It was hypnotic. “Can you see these titties, Digby?” Alexia smoothed her hands back over her body, and I suddenly saw the clear outline of her breasts. “Would you like to fuck them, baby? Don't you want to spurt your little dicky all over my boobies?” She cupped them and stuck them out into my face. The nipples stuck out hard through the thin cotton.

 

“Oh no!” I practically screamed. The sudden build-up took me completely by surprise. It was too late to pull back. I looked up at Alexia desperately. She had stopped gyrating and was looking at me with fascination, eyes open in wonder.

 

I closed my eyes as I started to cum inside my boxers, but her face was engraved on my retinae. There was no cruelty in her eyes, nothing mean. She looked delighted with what was happening, at the gift I was giving her.

 

As I stopped spurting I covered my crotch with my hands, my head hanging low. I had never in my life felt so ashamed as now. Alexia had me where she wanted, and she wasn't going to let it finish now.

 

“What happened baby?” the voice was purring. “Digby baby, don't be shy. Look at me.” I could hardly hold her gaze. She looked ecstatic. “Look at me in the eyes and tell me what happened.”

 

I mumbled something back, but she was insistent “Don't look away baby. I didn't hear what you said.”

 

“I came in my pants.”

 

She laughed and clapped her hands. It wasn't a mocking laugh. It was pure pleasure. “You didn't even touch yourself. Don't look down, baby – look me in the eyes.” I felt wetness spreading in my groin as she spoke. “You didn't even see anything. I didn't show you my pussy, my boobies, anything – and you still spurted your little dicky.”

 

She sucked her middle finger and started to touch herself again. Her voice was low and husky. “You see now baby? Do you see why you won't ever be able to fuck a girl like me. You just look at me and you spurt your little willy.”

 

“Alexia, please.” I pleaded “Can I clean up? I'm all messy.” In fact there was a patch visible on my trousers. Holy shit. I came bucketloads!

 

As I looked up at her imploringly she stood still for a while touching herself and biting her lip. She's so turned...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DelilahDominguez
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments