Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Episode seven in the series featuring Bob, the intrepid world traveller."

Bob was so bored and fed up that he contemplated cutting his wrists to liven up his day!

The weather in Barcelona had been atrocious for the past two days and nights. It was January, after all, and January in Northern Spain can be brutal, but he didn't realise just how brutal it could be. The incessant heavy rain poured down from the leaden grey skies like stair rods and it was bloody cold with a biting wind, which froze the bones and numbed the senses.

Particularly hard hit were those foolish enough to think that Spain was all sun and Sangria, and so brought a wardrobe which did not allow for climatic conditions which were more suited to the apparel of Nanook of the North than the flip-flops, t-shirt and shorts which was Bob's usual holiday attire.

Fortunately, having left a similarly frozen Heathrow a few days before, he had with him a thick overcoat offering reasonable protection from the worst of the inclement elements.

He had concluded early the business that brought him out to wintry Spain but had booked accommodation and flights for the anticipated stay of one week and intended to stay until his flight early Friday morning. It was Wednesday now. Provided that the weather eases up, he would see the sights tomorrow, and it had to be an early night tomorrow as his flight was at 'sparrows fart' on Friday morning.

Because of these time restraints, Bob only had today to have some fun. He had heard that the market for single gentlemen of pleasure and leisure was pretty good in Barcelona, so he thought it would be great to finish off his week with a nice back rub and maybe more.

Before leaving the UK, Bob was given some numbers to try by another notorious UK punting site member. The first number didn't pick up. The next he tried was more promising. The woman on the other end of the phone spoke reasonable English. She asked what he was looking for, and he half-jokingly said that a tall, leggy, flame-haired beauty would be lovely. She pondered for a few seconds and then asked what flame-haired meant. Bob explained, and the woman said, sure, we have a girl who fits your requirements.

Bob, suspecting a possible bait-and-switch, asked for a photo and told the woman that it better be the girl pictured who turned up; otherwise, he would cancel immediately and send the girl away.

She laughed and said that would not be necessary as the girl would be precisely the one pictured. Bob said that was excellent. He agreed on a reasonable fee of two hundred euros for two hours. Bob agreed, and the deal was done. The girl's name was Lisa, and she would arrive at Bob's apartment at 8 pm. Bob thanked her and rang off. Easy, peasy, Bob thought and immediately began worrying. What if the flight was delayed or re-routed? But these were things totally out of his control, so why worry?

Her photo, which she had sent, showed a very sexy young lady. He knew that such images could be doctored to make the girl look better than the real thing, and he hoped this wouldn't be the case.

He had a few hours to kill before his appointment, and going out wasn't an attractive proposition, but Bob steeled himself, threw on his thick overcoat and went out to brave the elements. He was immediately pummelled by a brutally cold wind that seemed to slice through him to the bone. The rain slanted down mercilessly as he trudged towards the nearest Metro, a few hundred metres away. There was hardly anybody about on such a miserable day.

Bob arrived at the Metro station called La Salut and took the Metro Line 10; a half-a-dozen stops to the station for Sagrada Familia, the crazy cathedral he had always wanted to see. It was as quirky and strange as he imagined it to be. Bob walked around it but decided against going in as, despite the weather, a steady stream of tourists was waiting to enter. He took a lot of photos. It seemed as though the building's architect, Antoni Gaudi, was on some pretty powerful wacky backy when he designed this place, which was still unfinished nearly a hundred years after Gaudi's death. Bob wondered if it would ever be finished.

*********(*

It was nearly 8 pm, and Bob was showered, shaved and shat and waiting for his treat. He expected her to be a little late, which she was, but it was only a matter of minutes before the intercom buzzed, and security told him that he had a visitor and could she come up.

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

Bob said yes, please; my cock was standing erect like a meerkat on sentry duty and wanted to get down and dirty with some Spanish pussy! Well, maybe not!

There was a quiet knock at the door, and Bob opened it and let Lisa in.

Wow, wow, thrice, wow, Bob thought. She is lovely. Once Lisa took her raincoat off, Bob saw that she was dressed in a simple claret top and short black skirt, which only came down to mid-thigh. She had completed the look with long socks pulled up to just above her knees. The whole look was extraordinarily sexy, and Bob's blood pressure went up several notches. Her face was pretty rather than beautiful, and as the escort agency woman said, she had red hair down to her shoulders. Her English was okay, and they could communicate on a fundamental level.

They kissed and sorted out the financial admin and then settled on the sofa to get to know one another seriously. She was not Spanish but Venezuelan, which made Bob very happy as his experiences with Venezuelan girls in Colombia were universally good. She was in Spain for a year ostensibly to study, and at the end of her time in Barcelona, she would return to Venezuela a wealthy woman, set up for life.

As they kissed, Lisa reached down to fondle Bob’s erect penis through his shorts. At the same time, Bob ran his hands over her breasts. She disentangled herself from him and took her top off, revealing a sexy bra, and then the bra came off, and Lisa let loose a nice pair of breasts, neither small but not too big, tipped with extremely suckable pink nipples.

They moved it to the bedroom, and once there, Lisa ditched the rest of her clothes. They flopped down onto the bed, still with their lips glued together. She was one helluva hot girl, Bob thought.

Bob just had to have a close-up session with Lisa's cunt. She had a very tasty pussy with small labia flaps and a hole he just couldn't wait to enter. Lisa had a little vibrator with her and pleasured herself while Bob watched. She was enjoying herself big time, and Bob enjoyed the view of her tight body as she squirmed and wriggled. She was fully shaved, so Bob couldn't confirm whether she was ginger all over, which was a minor disappointment.

After a little while, Bob moved to the other side of the bed. Lisa knew straight away what he wanted. Lisa started sucking him in the upside-down position whilst still furiously frigging herself, but with her fingers now. Bob leaned over and inserted his middle finger into Lisa's now moist and well-lubricated twat. Bob rammed his fingers even deeper into her and then withdrew them and sniffed his fingers. He loved the aroma of aroused cunt.

Then Lisa decided that it was time to concentrate on the blow job and rolled over onto her belly and recommenced sucking him. She had a lovely ass, and Bob stroked and slapped her buttocks a few times.

Now was the time for some proper fucking. Bob slipped on a condom and lay on his back on the bed. Lisa mounted him in cowgirl position and began bouncing on his lap, grinding her pussy down on Bob's cock until the pleasure was almost too much. He then got her to swing around 180 degrees so that her bum was in his face. As she bounced on his knob, he pulled her back towards him so that she was lying on top and parallel to him. They fucked for a few minutes in this position, and Bob ran his hands around her body, concentrating on her tits and cunt, massaging her clitoris until there was no mistaking her orgasmic moans as she gave herself to him at that moment. At that point, Bob also climaxed. His covered cock slid out of her twat.

Lisa must have been aware that he had orgasmed, but as he hadn't gone soft, she decided to prolong the pleasure by reinserting Bob's cock back into her cunt and resumed fucking him. Bob enjoyed a couple more minutes of the sight of her shapely ass bouncing on his cock before he had to admit defeat, and his now flaccid penis slipped out of her pussy.

Bob was a tired but happy man. As there was insufficient recovery time to try for a second pop, Lisa used the remaining time to give Bob a thoroughly decent massage of his back and feet. When she had finished, he felt like a new man floating in the air.

As she left him with a little peck on the cheek, Bob reflected that this trip to wintry Barcelona had been alright despite the rotten weather.

Published 
Written by Vivago666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments