Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bob had been in Africa for several months. Travelling by land in Africa is hard and takes it out of you in spades; he was tired and jaded. And Bob was also fucking horny. He hadn't had a sniff of a woman for over two months and had almost forgotten how good the feel and taste of a woman's pussy is. It was something that he would have to rectify post haste.

A few days later, Bob was in Mtwapa, about ten klicks north of Mombasa. He had been to Mombasa before and had no interest in staying there, so, arriving at the airport early in the morning, he jumped into a taxi and asked the driver to take him to Mtwapa. Although Bob had not been there before, he knew this small town was close to Bamburi Beach. He had considered staying at the beach but decided against it. He preferred the hustle and bustle of an authentic African township.

He asked the taxi driver to drop him near the Catholic Church. He had heard that renting a fully furnished apartment around this area was possible for little money. He was travelling light with a rucksack and another small bag where he kept his camera, etc. His money and passport were safely strapped to his leg.

When he got to the church, he paid for the taxi and started to look around. Within five minutes, he had found what he wanted. The first apartment he checked out was too small and gloomy for Bob's liking, so he declined. The security guy at the gate told him there was a new block of apartments yards away down the same track. He walked a short distance and found the compound with the new building.

He knocked, and the guard opened the gate and went to fetch the Italian owner after Bob explained what he was looking for. Yes, the Italian told him he had a two-bedroom apartment, and if he liked it and wanted to stay, he would lock the second bedroom and give him a special price for a stay of one week, which is the time he had in Kenya. The price he quoted was cheap. Bob inspected the flat, which was large and airy, and took it at once, paying the Italian the full week's rent in advance.

Bob had not had much shut-eye over the previous twenty-four hours, so he got his head down for a few hours.

He awoke in the early afternoon. After his nap, Bob felt rested, refreshed and ready to explore. And hungry. He asked the gateman where the best café was in Mtwapa. The man recommended a place only five minutes away, and Bob walked there and quickly found it. He ordered some food and a Tusker beer to wash it down. The food was excellent, and the beer was like nectar. He was one happy dude. It was good to be alive. All he wanted now was some nice pussy, and everything would be perfect.

Bob made his way down to the main road that bisects Mtwapa. It was also the main Mombasa to Malindi highway, so there was a constant stream of vehicles travelling in both directions. Bob decided to use a matatu, Kenya's most ubiquitous form of transportation. They are just minibuses and squeeze in as many passengers as possible. So, using one gets you up close and personal with local Kenyans. They are not very safe, usually driven at speed by kamikaze maniacs, but they are a lot of fun. And they are dirt cheap.

Bob climbed aboard one that didn't look overloaded and asked to be dropped at Bamburi. The trip took only about fifteen minutes. The highway is a short distance from the beach, so Bob had a rather dusty walk down a track to get there. But minutes later, he emerged onto the long strip of golden sands, Bamburi Beach.

He thought, 'Hello, Bamburi, it's good to see you again.' He had last visited Bamburi a few years before when he had spent a lazy week just drinking, eating and playing with African girls. It was paradise soon to be turned into hell by a terrorist attack, and for several years, travel to the beaches of Mombasa was a risky business.

Bob started walking down the beach. He was immediately the target of hordes of beach vendors. They were trying to sell him everything under the sun, from drugs to beer, snacks to their sisters (which might be interesting!) and everything else in between. Bob spouted the usual mantra like a prayer.

'Jambo. No, thank-you.'

'Jambo. Maybe later.'

At this point, he saw the girl splashing around in the surf.

Dressed simply in denim cutoffs and a yellow and silver sleeveless top, which tightly hugged her body and showed off an hourglass figure for which most women would die, she carried nothing else but her sandals.

She smiled at him, and he smiled back. He now could see her teeth were pearly white but quite crooked. Her skin was very dark and gleamed with good health.

‘Jambo. Where are you going?'

'Jambo,' she replied, 'I go with you'.

Bob could hardly believe his ears. He had been on the beach for five minutes and propositioned already. He knew that Bamburi Beach attracted many girls from far and wide looking to hook up with tourists, and he had been propositioned many times during his last visit.

He asked her name, Mary, and told her he was Bob. She said that she was a hair stylist in Mtwapa (all of the independent working girls in Kenya seem to be hairdressers), and it was her day off. He asked if he might take her photo, and she posed for some pictures.

He asked her how old she was, and she replied twenty, which looked about right. He asked her if she wanted to have fun with him in his apartment, and she said yes, no problem. He then asked her how much she wanted, and she replied that it was up to him, but when Bob pressed her for a figure, she returned with a derisory figure. She was not a pro.

The Bamburi Beach Hotel was nearby, and they got a taxi back to Bob's place. On arrival at the compound, Mary had to leave her ID with the gateman, who also acted as security.

Then they were in the room. Bob had asked the gateman to send a boy for beer and crisps (chips), and until it arrived, Bob kept his hands to himself because he knew there would be no stopping once he started lovemaking with Mary.

Bob discovered that Mary was a nice kid in his idle chit-chat with Mary, both in the taxi and in the room. Her story was sad. She came from a village near Malindi. Her father was a fisherman and was away at sea much of the time. Her natural mother had died when Mary was two, so she had little recall of her. Father had remarried, and she and the stepmother didn't get on.

She had brought three children to the marriage, and they got priority in most things. She and her younger brother, Luke, were often mistreated. Although she loved her father and brother, the stepmother insisted that at sixteen, she should leave the family home, live with an auntie in Mombasa, and get work there.

She had worked as a chambermaid in a hotel until she was nineteen when a hotel guest assaulted her. The hotel owner had taken the guest's word over hers and sacked her. She dared not approach the police as they have a bad reputation for brutality, and she was afraid she might suffer again, so the crime went unpunished.

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

She had moved to a friend's in Mtwapa and found work in a restaurant and later a hairdresser's shop where her friend worked. They could only employ her casually a couple of days a week. She knew just how attractive she was to men, both Kenyan and Muzungu (white people), and to make some extra cash, Mary hung out at the beach maybe once or twice a week and usually found a tourist whom she fucked for money. Some of the money she made went towards her upkeep—the rest she sent home to her father and brother.

She told me that she had lived with a seventy-five-year-old Danish man for several months until he got sick and had to go home to Denmark for treatment. He said he would return to Kenya when he was well, and she had pinned her hopes on him. He gave her a lot of money but never fucked her. He just liked to kiss and caress her.

The boy had arrived with the beer and chips by this time, and once he had left and they were alone. Bob joined her on the sofa, and they started to make out. He wanted her naked, and she readily obliged. Bob gasped in delight as she pulled off her vest to reveal a large pair of firm funbags. They were crackers. Then, off came the cutoffs and panties, and there she was in all her natural glory. Her hourglass figure had Bob's pecker standing at attention like an anxious meerkat in the lions' enclosure.

He bade her join him in the shower, where, under a lukewarm stream of water, they explored each other's bodies. Bob cupped her breasts in my hands and lifted them to feel their heft and weight, and then let his wandering fingers roam all over her body. He slipped a finger up her tight asshole whilst his other hand sought access to her pussy. He gently prised open her cunt lips and quickly had an errant finger up her snatch.

Bob was aware that he would need to be careful. He was so horny after his enforced period of celibacy, and his cock was on a hair trigger. The slightest touch of her hand on his swollen penis was likely to set it off. He had to empty his nuts first before he could get down to some serious fucking with this girl.

He manoeuvred her out of the shower, and after they had towelled off, Bob got Mary to lie on the bed, and he then straddled her so that he had easy access to her lovely tits and her mouth. He played with her nipples for a short while and then inserted his cock into her mouth. She held onto his dick with one hand whilst the other she slid all over his chest and back, inserting a finger into his ass one moment and cupping his balls the next. A wet slurping sound came from Mary as she seemed to be enjoying Bob's cock.

Knowing that he could not last much longer, Bob reached back and inserted his index finger into Mary's pussy, enjoying the feel of it; its slippery, smooth surface and juicy depths. He pushed his finger in as deep as it would go. Then Bob withdrew it and lifted it to his nose to smell the musky smell of aroused female sex organs. If he could bottle and market it, he would make a fortune. He would call it Eau De Cunt!

Mary was doing a splendid job, but it couldn't last much longer. Bob didn't want to come in her mouth. Maybe he would do that later, but now he wanted to come on her face and tits. He withdrew his cock from her mouth as he felt the orgasm begin, and he began to spurt his sperm onto her face and breasts. His balls must have been full to overflowing, judging from the amount of his spunk deposited on Mary. The contrast between the black-as-night colour of her skin and the creamy ivory of his jizz was a striking abstract painting. He was a jizz artist, and after a moment of silent reflection, he let her go to the bathroom to clean up.

When Mary returned, they moved to the living room sofa, where they chatted, drank beer and ate chips. Mary knew she was on a good thing with Bob as he seemed enamoured with her, and when he broached the question of whether she wanted to spend the week that Bob was in town with him, she was happy and told him yes. He seemed pleased.

To cement the arrangement, Mary began stroking and playing with Bob's cock, and before long, he was hard again. She bent her head, took him in her mouth, and began blowing him again.

Bob fell back on the sofa with a silly, dreamy expression. This girl could suck for Kenya if it ever became an Olympic sport. She was a keeper, and he was pleased that she had agreed to stay with him for the week. He was sure that he would not find better.

After enjoying Mary’s oral ministrations for a moment, Bob was ready for the main event. He put on a condom.

Bob opened and put on the condom he had made ready. Mary lowered herself onto his erection. He felt it meet momentary resistance, and then he was balls-deep inside her. He cupped a hand on each of her buttocks and bounced her on him until both were hot and sweaty with the exertion.

Then she lifted herself off him and swung around, stepping onto the sofa. Bob got a brief but fantastic view of big tits and gaping cunt above him. He thought that she was about to sit on his face (which he wouldn’t have minded at all) before she squatted down atop his cock and reinserted him. Mary began a deep, grinding fuck which would soon have both gasping for air as he grasped her by the waist and pulled her down hard onto his penis.

After a few minutes with his cock deep inside her pussy, Bob decided that he wanted to have that magnificent ass in view whilst he was fucking her. He bent the long-legged girl over the back of the armchair and found that it was just at the right height for him to penetrate her from a position that stood behind her. Her ass, stuck up in the air was a sight for sore eyes. Mary reached a hand behind her and took hold of his knob, pulling him towards her. Bob thought that she must be gagging for it, just like me.

Thrusting his hips forward, Bob's cock disappeared up Mary's cunt like a rat up a drainpipe. He began with a gentle stroke and gradually upped the pace until he gave it to her as hard as possible. She moaned softly as Bob's cock seemed to be trying to drive a hole in her cervix. Bob was lost in a world of rapture as he plunged into Mary until he reached the tipping point just before he lost control.

Then in traditional, corny old porn flick style, he pulled his cock out of Mary's cunt, ripped off the fun spoiler, spun Mary around so that she was facing him seated on the armchair and wanked to a finish into her open mouth.

Bob was back in business!

Published 
Written by Vivago666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments