Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trip To The New Spa In Town - Part 2

"This is a continuation of our trip to the new spa in town with Kay and Amy"

45
5 Comments 5
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"To get a better understanding you should read part one first, as this is a continuation of that story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I am planning on a part three soon."

This is a continuation of a trip to The New Spa in Town. I had taken Kay and her friend Amy to the new spa in town. The receptionist told me that it would be a few hours while they got the spa treatment. As I was leaving a woman covered in something, later I found out that it was some kind of special cum.

She came bursting out of the back of the spa, naked, and headed for the front doors. I stopped her by holding the front door shut and trying to stop her from leaving. She was not bad looking with large breasts that she was rubbing up against my mouth. Yes, I did have a quick suck on them and her hard and erect nipples.

She had run past Kay and Amy as they were going back for their spa treatment. A staff member told them that the woman was having a reaction of some kind and not to worry. Two women came out of the back area chasing her and, with my help, she did not get out of the spa.

Audrey and Betty were the two women who came to get her and take her back to get her settled down. They asked me if I had gotten any on me.

I told them, “Yes, I had it all over me. I also had licked and sucked some of it off her beautiful breasts.”

Audrey and Betty had me strip naked in the locker room area as m cock felt like it was growing and getting bigger. I looked down at my cock and found that it had indeed become much larger.

Now normally I have an average size cock. It is about six and a half inches long and has an average diameter. When we looked at it, it had enlarged to eight inches long and that is only semi-hard, and twice the size in diameter.

I had gotten blow jobs from both Audrey and Betty, also the three of us had fucked. They both had whole body orgasms and let me know that the orgasms were the most intense that they had experienced. After the two excellent blow jobs, I was still noticeably big and hard.

I was worried that my cock would shrink back to normal and wanted to stretch out my wife’s pussy and her friend’s pussy. So, Audrey went to get them and bring them to the room that we were in. The four of us fucked with all of them having fantastic orgasms. I had cum four times.

Each time that I had cum, it was more cum than what I normally had cum. I was also still hard and erect after the sex we had. We fell asleep on the bed in the one room. The women were slow to wake up. Once awake, they started to stroke and kiss my hard cock.

Kay looked at Audrey. “I feel like I want to go back into the cum pool again. Can I take my husband seeing that the cum has only affected is his sexy engorged cock?”

Audrey thought for a moment. “Yes, we will take the three of you back to the pool to relax.”

Kay asked, “Just before you came to get us, I felt like something was rubbing my leg, is there anything in the pool? Or just my imagination?”

Audrey’s response, “It may have been your imagination.”

As we all walked naked back to the pool, my hard cock was swaying back and forth. It was so sexy to watch the women walking with their sexy breasts swaying and their beautiful asses jiggling.

We got to the pool, where Audrey assisted Kay and Amy into the pool, making sure that they were comfortable. She then got into the pool and helped me into the pool, making sure that I did not slip on the slippery surface.

I was sitting between Kay and Audrey, who joined us.

Audrey said, “I just to make sure nothing happens from more cum exposure.”

The pool was warm and relaxing. I was just closing my eyes to relax, and something brush my foot. I quickly looked over to Kay and Amy. They were breathing deeply and softly moaning.

It was then that I watched as a tendril came out of the cum and entered both Kay’s mouth and Amy’s mouth and started to fuck their mouth. I reached over to touch Kay’s pussy and felt a large tendril fucking her both in the ass and her pussy.

As I was watching, the tendrils were fucking them in all their holes. Audrey leaned over and began to kiss me passionately. I reached down and found tendrils in both her pussy and in her ass, fucking her.

GenesisNaela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisNaela

I thought it was Audrey’s hand on my cock, when I felt a tendril going in and out of my ass.

I looked at Audrey and asked, “What is going on?”

Her reply was, “You and everyone else is having sex with an alien. That is why you are special; you are the first man exposed to the alien cum. That is why we have been observing you and having sex with you.”

Audrey continued, “Soon you will see cum coming from your wife’s mouth and her friend’s mouth also. If she were not in the pool, you would see copious amounts of cum coming from our asses and our pussies.”

I looked at her and said, “So that is why I cum so much is from the exposure to the alien cum?”

Audrey replied, “Yes, we think so. You are the first man exposed to the alien cum. That is why Betty and I have been watching and having sex with you. Are you enjoying the alien sucking you off?”

I reached down to my cock only to feel a tendril over my hard cock and gently sucking and milking my cock. It was also gently sucking on my balls, it all felt so incredibly good. I looked at Audrey and just nodded.

When I looked at Audrey, a tendril had just entered her mouth, and as it did, she started sucking on it, like she sucked my cock the first time.

I was so busy watching and did not notice the tendril that was ready to enter my mouth for me to suck it. Up to this point, I had never sucked a cock. It was warm, sticky and tasted like the cum that was on the woman’s body and Kay’s body.

The tendril in my mouth started out about the size of a hot dog but quickly grew and became as big as a cucumber. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed cum spewing out of Kay’s and Amy’s mouths.

I had not noticed earlier, but there were also tendrils that had attached themselves to Kay’s and Amy’s nipples and were sucking on them.

Botth Kay and Amy were shaking all over from their orgasms. When Kay arched her back, I could see the tendrils in both her ass and in her pussy.

It was at that time, I felt warm shooting into my ass and copious amounts of cum flowing into my mouth and out past my lips and down my chin. I also started shooting streams of cum into the tendril that was on my cock.

The tendrils licked most of the cum from all four of us. All four of us just relaxed and recovered from all the orgasms that we had.

Audrey stood up, a little unsteady on her feet. She offered her hand to help me up and helped Kay and Amy. Betty had returned to help each of us up and out of the pool.

I went over to Kay to give her a kiss and a long hug. She just melted into my arms, my cock was still hard, as we hugged, she lifted it so that it was against our stomachs.

Kay said to me, “I do love you but, I am now so tender and sore from all the sex this afternoon. I just want to cuddle now.”

I answered, “That sounds just great to cuddle. Will it be just you and I or will Amy be joining us?”

Kay smiled, saying, “Are you going to complain about cuddling with two sexy hot women in bed with you?”

I just shook my head and said, “No.”

We all walked into a shower room that had shower heads on three of the walls. Of course, we washed each other clean and did not use the individual shower heads, as we did a group shower together.

After the shower, Kay and Amy went to the changing room to put their clothes on. After stopping the naked woman at the front doors, my clothing was covered in cum. I could not wear them.

Audrey got me a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt to wear for the drive home. Of course, my hard and enlarged cock made my sweatpants to become tented out.

Before we left, the woman at the desk called us over to talk to us.

She said, “All three of you have an appointment, one week from today at the spa. Before you say anything, this is a free visit.”

We all went to the car and headed for home. Both ladies feel fast asleep on the drive home. Once at home, I carried them into the house and put them into the bed, I then joined them.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments