Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inter-Dimensional Consentacles: Chapter 2

"An ancient magic shared, another dimension awaiting... consent and join their passion."

14
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"Content Warning: Includes elements of extreme penetration, bondage, eggs, cumflation, breeding, birthing, portals, body transformation, magic, multiple penetrations, etc. If these topics or extreme/otherworldly predicaments are uncomfortable please do not proceed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>After initial consent, all following intercourse is considered implicitly consensual. The story may contain elements of dubious consent. The term "violation" is used to describe unexpected, unorthodox, or unrealistic intercourse."

The glowing circle was entrancing, strange glyphs rotating in concentric rings around an eight-pointed star, the iridescent color shifting in waves like the refraction of light through a clear pool in summer. The eerie glow dimly illuminated the bedroom, bathing the tidy space in shimmers of teal and pink. It was a good thing Eva lived in the countryside without nearby neighbors, she didn't want to draw unnecessary attention.

Log Entry 0045-9:

Biological Profile:

Evaline/"Eva" (AY-vuh-leen / AY-vuh)

Race: Human - Sex: Female - Height: 5'4" - Build: Petite - Skin tone: Olive - Bust: Medium - Age: Mid 20s

Lives alone in the Northwestern country, half an hour from the nearest town. Likes the peace and quiet, and prefers nature to people, the only downside being her elevated craving for sexual release. Unknown to her, her family lineage is directly linked to ancient magic, some of which remains dormant within her. What may have seemed a happenstance choice, her house sits directly above a junction of ancient magical currents, which is why she feels so comfortable there. This has also drawn the attention of other magical entities...

Additional notes:

Fertility rating: high - Tentacle compatibility: extreme

Chapter 2:

Standing in front of the portal in her wall, Eva glanced down at the pendant hanging from her neck, lifting it up and running her fingers over the polished surface of the jewel in the center, briefly marveling once more at the exquisite craftsmanship, carved details so perfect that she wondered if it had even originated on Earth at all.

It had been a gift from a longtime friend, given just the day prior. Anya had explained to Eva that she had recently found it during a "spiritual journey", which Eva was pretty sure meant that Anya had found herself yet another erotic escapade. It would explain the strange new pubic tattoo her friend had acquired, which looked surprisingly similar to the symbols now floating on Eva's wall, as well as her friend's notably increased libido. Anya had given Eva the amulet, promising her that if she wanted, it could unlock pleasures far beyond Eva's comprehension.

At least part of that was true, the amulet certainly had the power to unlock something, but what exactly lay beyond the glimmering portal was still a mystery. Given what Eva knew of Anya's study of archaic magic and the hints that had been dropped, she was pretty sure it involved tentacles.

Eva shivered in her scanty lingerie, her cheeks flushing and pussy moistening at the thought of having thick tendrils invading her. It had been a fantasy of hers for some time, she loved the idea of an alien creature churning her up while restrained, and she hoped that Anya hadn't been lying about the pleasure part.

As if responding to her sudden increase in arousal, the jewel pulsed with light, and a ripple traveled up the shimmering portal. Eva's attention was drawn by movement from the portal, figures beginning to emerge from whatever was on the other side. As they ventured forth, Eva recognized their undulating, tapered forms. Tentacles! She shivered again with arousal and anticipation, silently thanking Anya in her head.

Stepping forward, she let the tentacles approach her, twitching slightly as they gently brushed up against her skin. Two tentacles slowly coiled around her thighs, working their way upwards, as a third brushed up against her chest, rubbing seductively against her breasts. The tentacle stopped as it found the amulet, nudging it, seeming to pause for a moment before humming with apparent pleasure.

Eva gasped as the two tentacles around her thighs found her now-sopping crotch, sliding beneath her black lace panties and rubbing up against her sensitive vulva. Two more tentacles emerged from the portal, lacing themselves around her arms with a firm but gentle grip, as the tentacle at her chest leveled itself in front of her face.

Eva blushed, trembling gently from the teasing in her pants, and opened her mouth with a shy look, sticking out her tongue slightly as the tentacle approached. The tapered tip of the tentacle morphed into something resembling the head of a cock, allowing Eva to run her tongue around it. Panting slightly, Eva licked the perimeter of the tentacle's head, massaging her tongue around the tip and as far along the shaft as she could reach from her now-restrained position, stopping for a moment to give the tip a lustful kiss.

Taking this as an invitation, the tentacle thrust forward into her waiting mouth, tip pushing to the back of her throat before pulling back slightly. Consumed with desire, Eva pushed her head back and forth, sucking on the writhing shaft, running her tongue along the underside as she coated the tentacle in her saliva. Reaching a point of thorough lubrication, the tentacle reasserted control, shoving itself down her throat and into her stomach, pulsing back and forth as it violated her in a way no other creature could.

The tentacles in her panties weren't left to idle either, one of them pushing its way into her soaked vagina, as the other began massaging her twitching anus. She moaned through the member in her throat as the tentacle in her pussy picked up the pace, fucking her hard, the taper stretching her opening wider as it increased the depth of each thrust. The third tentacle wriggled into her ass, causing Eva to yelp even as it began probing the depths of her large intestine.

It wasn't long before Eva reached the cusp of her first orgasm. Sensing the buildup and the increased frequency of her muffled moans, the tentacles increased their pace, ramming her even harder. Finally, Eva cried out through the tentacle filling her mouth, body convulsing with waves of pleasure. Her hips bucked uncontrollably, ass and pussy clamping down hard on the tentacles within, rubbing out every last iota of pleasure as her juices sprayed forth, somehow making her pussy even more wet than before.

The tentacles simultaneously vibrated and pulsed in response, and all at once burst into fountains of seed within her. Bulges of tentacle cum traveled down each member, barely pausing as they stretched her holes, pushing into her at a rapid rate, erupting in waves of sticky warm goo. Impossibly, this triggered yet another orgasm for Eva, eyes rolling back as she struggled to remain conscious under the intense onslaught of pleasure wracking her petite frame.

After what seemed an eternity of soaking her insides, the flow of seed finally stopped, the tentacles pulling out slowly as Eva shuddered with the final waves of her second orgasm. Her womb, intestines, and stomach were swollen with ejaculate, some leaking forth in blobs from her pussy and ass. The tentacles picked her up and placed her on her bed as she passed out from exhaustion, retreating into the portal as it faded behind them.

Eva woke up the next day feeling warm and tingly inside, having slept deeply, and sat up on her bed. Noting the mess of her cum and tentacle semen on the floor, any doubt that the previous night's fun had been a dream vanished from her mind. Standing up, she shuddered and closed her eyes as she rubbed her hand against her pussy, imagining the thick tendrils that had pleasured her so wonderfully.

Her eyes opened in surprise when she suddenly convulsed and squirted a bit from even her own light touch, goosebumps forming on her smooth, exposed skin. Little did she know, while she slept the tentacle semen had seeped into her body, slightly modifying her physique, down to her very DNA. Along with highly increased sexual sensitivity, her body would be able to regenerate tissue at an exponentially higher rate, meaning she could now stretch her orifices much further than any normal human.

Brushing her hands up under her bra and rubbing against her pert nipples, she noted that her mid-sized breasts also seemed slightly more plump than usual, a suspicion confirmed when she gave a light squeeze and a spurt of milk leaked out.

Looking out the window, she suddenly noticed that it was already evening again, she must have slept through most of the day. Oh well, she thought, in her aroused state all she wanted was to have another go with the tentacles.

Responding to her desires, the jewel in her necklace pulsed, and the portal again swirled to life on the bedroom wall. The tentacles didn't hesitate this time, binding Eva's arms and legs as she approached. Eva gasped in surprise as the tentacles deftly hoisted her into the air, flipping her on her back. Binding her arms against her back, the tentacles lifted her legs high into the air, spreading her thighs into an open V, exposing her soaked panties, somehow still in place after the previous ordeal.

Eva again yelped as the tentacles suddenly began pulling her headfirst into the portal, stopping when only her rear and legs remained on the Earth side, her hands bound just below her ass. The portal began to shrink around her, encasing her in the wall like a whore at some magical glory hole, tentacles still firmly holding her legs open, each tendril now with its own mini-portal.

Looking around in a half panic, Eva took in her new surroundings. Lit by only a dim pink glow, she could make out what seemed to be damp, fleshy walls on all sides, her torso now sticking out of one, her back being held up by the same tentacle holding her arms firmly in place.

The atmosphere was warm and musky, laced with airborne aphrodisiac, which quickly calmed Eva as she panted after having struggled for a brief moment. As tentacles began to surround her from various locations, she realized she must somehow be inside the tentacle beast. The thought of having been consumed by a monster so it could fuck her turned her on immensely, all thought of resistance leaving her mind, replaced with a singular need, a raging desire to be dominated.

She didn't need to wait long, as a tentacle pressed itself up against her lips. Its ridged tip had several pronounced flanges, almost like squishy barbs, pulsing slightly as the tentacle writhed. Grinning slightly, Eva opened her mouth wide, gagging momentarily as the tentacle torpedoed straight down her throat.

Glancing around, Eva noticed movement above her chest. Two tentacles wrapped themselves around her boobs, squishing and massaging them a moment, then unceremoniously ripped off her bra, as two more tentacles poised above her exposed and erect nipples. The tips of these tentacles peeled back into 4 leaf-shaped petals, the interiors writhing with tiny nubs, exposing thinner, pointed tendrils in their centers. Before Eva could discern their intent, they plunged downwards, penetrating her nipples as she groaned loudly with pleasure.

The petals enclosed themselves around the outsides of her breasts, latching firmly in place and beginning to massage and tug. The tendrils, now embedded in her nipples, wriggled into her milk glands, splitting off into multiple smaller tendrils like the roots of an erotic tree, taking full advantage of Eva's fertile lactation to begin harvesting her milk.

Having thrust from her throat into her stomach, the tentacle wriggling through her began excreting a thick, lubricating slime. It continued to squirt globs of the substance as it pushed on into Eva's intestines, creating visible bulges in her smooth stomach as it slithered ever deeper.

Distracted by the intense sensation of such deep penetration and the tingling pleasure in her breasts, Eva barely noticed the added glow of a new portal opening under her on the wall. Unable to see her pussy, she gasped and then moaned as thin tendrils extended from the portal, some slipping under her panties even as the others ripped the soiled garment off of her.

One tendril located her clit, wrapping tightly around it, tugging and squeezing, forcing Eva over the edge of orgasm, her pleasure reaching an all-time high. As the orgasm subsided, the rest of the tendrils nuzzled their way between Eva's puffy labia, slipping into the depths of her love tunnel with a tickling, writhing sensation. Even as four of the tendrils began to stretch her dripping pussy open, two more forced their way through her cervix, causing Eva to yelp with momentary pain, before moaning as the sensation quickly turned to pleasure.

Probing even further, the tendrils violating her womb found their way to Eva's ovaries, small sacs expanding a short length from the tip of each tendril, sealing them in her fallopian tubes. Having soaked in a generous amount of tentacle spunk, not only was her body producing more eggs, but she could now be fully fertilized by the tentacles.

Even as the tendrils in her pussy had been spreading her open, the tentacle traversing her intestines finally arrived at her anus, pushing all the way through her. Her stomach was now slightly distended, writhing with the mass of tentacle snaking through her. Feeling it exit, Eva shuddered with the beginning of yet another orgasm, but the tentacle had other plans. Thrusting through her, it curled around and plunged into her gaping pussy. Eva cried out in ecstasy as it hammered into her, body convulsing uncontrollably.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

Barely able to keep conscious through the overwhelming waves of pleasure and stimulus, Eva didn't even notice as large bulges traveled through the tentacle, pushing down her throat. The tendrils in her ovaries quivered and pulsed, then began to spew forth potent cum.

As the bulges in the tentacle began to exit from her ass, it made a final thrust directly into her womb, eliciting a slightly shriller, louder moan in between the ones from the orgasmic convulsions. Even as her ovaries overflowed with seed and began to expand, the bulges pushed into her womb, the barbs of the tentacle holding it in place as the first eggs were deposited inside her.

Eva's eyes rolled back, her mind barely able to comprehend what was happening to her body. The small part of her that was still capable of cohesive thought found the idea of becoming a tentacle breeding vessel to be immensely arousing, while a smaller part of her wondered how much of a mess she was going to have to clean up after the whole ordeal was over.

The rest of her body, however, had no time for thought, convulsing with pleasure as her womb filled with slightly gelatinous eggs, reaching capacity and then stretching to accommodate even more as the tentacle kept depositing them within her. The tendrils in her ovaries, having spent all their seed within her, released themselves, sealing her fallopian tubes with a thick slime as they left.

Having filled her thoroughly with eggs, the tentacle in her womb also retreated, spewing more of the slime into her cervix and vagina, sealing everything safely inside. Her belly had bloated even further, the small ridges of each egg visible on her taut skin, the portal adjusting around her to accommodate her increased girth.

Retracting into her ass, the tentacle left a trail of eggs behind in her intestines, pausing at her stomach until that too was stuffed to the limit. The flow of bulges having ceased, the tentacle pulsed a final time, filling the cracks around the eggs with a load of seed before pulling out completely. Gasping, Eva's chest heaved with the last of her convulsions, the tentacles in her breasts still milking away.

Flipping her over, the tentacles released her legs for a moment as the portal returned to full size, no longer restraining Eva in the wall. The tentacles turned her around, putting her in the doggy position so her knees touched the floor of the fleshy cave, her upper torso now back in her bedroom.

Adjusting her bindings, the tentacles crossed her arms behind her back, one tentacle wrapping around her just beneath her breasts, before hoisting her back up in the air, holding her in a horizontal position. The portal again shrank to encase her in the wall, as tentacles wrapped around her thighs, spreading her a bit further open and holding her there.

The tendrils returned to Eva's pussy and clit, tickling and teasing, some slipping between her labia as they undulated. A thicker, ridged tendril slid its way down her slit, coating itself in the ample juices still flowing from her arousal. Finding her still-virgin urethra, it pushed inside, stretching her sensitive pee-hole to twice its normal width. Eva gasped at the sharp sensation, pussy twitching and hips bucking slightly as if to encourage it on.

Reaching her bladder, the tendril pistoned in and out, the ridges creating a uniquely stimulating sensation as it fucked her. Unable to cum with the tentacle embedded in her pee-hole, Eva cried out, shuddering with built-up pleasure, desperate for release. Despite her desire, the tentacle intentionally held her on the edge of orgasm, varying its pace to keep her there. After several minutes of torturous denial, the tendril retracted, allowing Eva a brief moment of release as she bucked and quivered, juices spraying out of her. Just as quickly as it left, the tendril plunged back into her, again bringing her back to the edge of orgasm.

Over the next several hours, the tendrils continued this cycle of teasing, Eva's newly increased regenerative abilities keeping her from passing out from sheer exhaustion. On a few occasions, a tentacle would come to feed her, pushing down her throat and spilling out a mixture of tentacle cum and her own milk into what little space remained in her stomach.

With each successive orgasm, the eggs within her took on an increasingly brighter glow, converting Eva's explosive sexual energies into a special mana. As the glow brightened, the magic within the eggs reached a critical mass, the pink light shining through Eva's distended stomach, outlining the multitudes of eggs within.

Having charged with sufficient energy over several hours, the eggs began a process of transformation, visible as a writhing mass under Eva's skin. As the glow of the eggs subsided, having nearly completely hatched into baby tentacles, the tentacle violating her urethra retracted, allowing her one last orgasm. Just as her shuddering tapered off into twitching shivers, three large tentacles wrapped themselves around Eva's thighs and stomach. Pulling her thighs apart into the air, nearly making her do the splits, the tentacles maintained a firm grip as the third around her stomach suddenly constricted, applying a considerable amount of pressure.

With a sudden pop, the thick slime blocking Eva's vagina burst free, tentacle spawn flooding out of her gaping twat, even as their siblings began wriggling through her ass, slowly at first but soon turning into a river of cum-soaked, writhing tendrils. Feeling an odd pressure in her throat, Eva gagged for a moment as a few stray tentacles made their way out of her mouth. Fortunately for her, the majority decided to exit through the rear, the uncomfortable feeling of oral birth only being inflicted by a rare few of the massive clutch she bore.

The tiny tentacles continued to wriggle free from her womb and ass for the better part of an hour, but Eva was completely oblivious to the passage of time, the continuous stimulation of her cervix, anus, and clit driving her over the edge time and time again. At times she would pass out, only to wake to the feeling of another shuddering orgasm wracking her petite frame.

As the last of the spawn trickled forth, the young tentacles being collected and taken to places unknown, the thin tendrils returned, poising once more behind Eva's still-gaping pussy. Having passed out again with the exit of the last of her clutch, she didn't notice as they once more invaded her womb, breaking through the slime that still sealed her fallopian tubes. Vibrating slightly, they pulsed and sprayed her ovaries yet again with fluid, this time not sperm but a releasing agent, and then retreated once more from her tortured tunnels.

Finished with the birthing process and satisfied that Eva's body was properly conditioned, the tentacles once again repositioned her, the portal morphing to match. Pulling her completely inside, the tentacles stretched her limbs outwards into a vertical spread-eagle position with her arms above her head, then pulled her calves and forearms back through the portal behind her, sealing them temporarily in the wall.

Such restraint was entirely unnecessary given Eva's passed-out state, but the tentacles weren't going to hazard the possibility of error in their next actions. Out of the shadows extended a tentacle wearing a pointed hat, the shade of its broad brim casting a shadow over a long, fake grey beard. Why the tentacle would choose to wear such a getup is beyond the logical capabilities of most beings, and had Eva been awake to see it, she would likely have giggled at the sight.

Personal choices in style aside, the wizard tentacle positioned itself in front of Eva, seemingly inspecting her petite form. Bobbing with approval at her fertile breasts, tentacles still firmly embedded in her milk glands, the wizard tentacle lowered itself to a height just above Eva's shapely hips, level with her now-ravaged womb and hyper-fertile ovaries. Directing a cluster of smaller tendrils, the wizard tentacle began swaying from side to side, creating an odd humming as it did so. The smaller tendrils began tracing shapes in the air in front of Eva, a pink glow forming in their wake.

As the humming reached a crescendo, the tendrils completed their work, the glowing symbols reaching their full, complex forms, beginning to spin in the air. The symbols were very similar in form to those that appeared around the portal, one large one positioned over Eva's womb, and the other two over her ovaries. The wizard tentacle nodded towards Eva, ceasing its swaying motions, and the symbols pulsed, shrinking slightly and then passing into Eva. A slight shudder passed through her body, as a black tattoo of the symbols faded into view on Eva's pubes.

The process completed, the wizard tentacle retreated to the shadows. As it did so, the tentacles embedded in Eva's breasts quivered slightly, their form changing. A series of bulges passed through each, embedding themselves in her milk glands. Releasing themselves, the nipple latches slowly pulled free, the tendrils in her boobs retracting back into themselves. With a pop and a burst of milk, the last of the tendrils slipped free, Eva's tits dropping and bouncing slightly, still plump and full.

Sometime later...

The streaming light of sunrise shining through her window, Eva awoke, looking groggily around herself. Somehow she had made it back to her bed, and someone or something had tucked her in. Wondering if she had been dreaming, she sat up, looking at the clock. The date indicator showed Monday, a full 3 days from her first encounter with the tentacles. So it had been real, she thought to herself.

Getting up and going to the bathroom, Eva frowned slightly. Something was different. A double take in the mirror, and she realized her breasts were a full size larger than before. Shit, now I'm going to have to get new bras, she thought to herself. Glancing again, she noticed the new mark on her pubes, looking closer she realized it was nearly identical to the one Anya had shown her. So it was tentacles that Anya had encountered. Getting dressed, she found her shirts a bit more difficult to get on than before, a slight nuisance, but inconsequential all the same. She would have to go shopping later anyway, as nice as tentacle semen had been, her stomach was wanting for some more variety in her diet.

Going about her day as usual, she quickly adjusted to her new bust, and rather enjoyed the increased interest and not-so-well-hidden glances of passerby men in town.

Some days later, Eva plopped down on her bed in the evening, laying back and stretching, glad to be done with another day of normal life. Fondling her breasts, she thought back to the tentacles, wishing she had one to give her a bit of attention right about now. Responding to her silent wish, the symbol on her crotch pulsed, a warm tingling spreading through her pussy before traveling through the rest of her. Before she could even get her clothes off, portals opened in her panties, tentacles eagerly worming their way into Eva's vagina and ass, rubbing and tickling each orifice as she shuddered with delight. A strange feeling in her womb and ovaries went nearly unnoticed until her stomach suddenly bulged, portals within beginning to pump her full of sperm, her own eggs being fertilized and implanted by the dozens. Eva yelped, thick tentacles suddenly shoving themselves into her pussy and ass, spreading her nearly beyond human limits. While the tentacle in her love tunnel proceeded to fuck her into submission, the one in her ass pushed onward, traveling ever deeper, before reaching her stomach and beginning the process of filling her with eggs once again. The shivers of powerful orgasms traveling through her as she moaned, the eggs implanted in her breasts days earlier began to glow, soon hatching. Wriggling outwards, the newly hatched tendrils morphed in form, combining with each other to form a living bra beneath her shirt, clinging tightly to her boobs. Penetrating her tits once more, they stretched Eva's nipples open, milk leaking out as two more portals formed, ribbed tentacles plunging into her. Pushing eggs in and extracting milk simultaneously, the tentacles sealed themselves temporarily in place, merging with the living bra now adhered to her.

Too happy and overwhelmed with pleasure to care, Eva let go of herself and let the tentacles continue to have their way, content to trade her body as a breeding vessel in exchange for the relaxation and pleasure the tentacles provided her.

In another dimension, shrouded in mist and shadows, a dark figure chuckled softly. Two fertile and willing vessels successfully conditioned as hosts, the plan was unfolding nicely. Turning to an intricately carved pedestal, the figure reached out, leaving an orb hovering above it in midair, the pedestal beginning to shimmer with pink light. The next phase was ready.

Could the predicaments possibly get any more intense? Find out in Chapter 3!

Published 
Written by ThatOneGuy1264
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments