Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Tentacle Encounter

23
9 Comments 9
32.8k Views 32.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

 

The long day finally came to an end, after the girls swim team managed to pull off the biggest upset of the year. We beat the defending state champs by one point in our own pool. After the celebration, congratulatory handshakes and hugs, I headed to the locker room to hurry the girls along. When everybody had gone, I sat in my office reveling in our victory and enjoyed the silence before going to the showers.

While I was showering, an eerie feeling came over me as if I was being watched. Then something happened that scared the shit out of me, it felt as if something cold had skimmed across my back. I ran back to the office, locked the door and threw on my clothes. 

Grabbing the softball bat from the corner, I slowly made my way up the stairs and out of the locker room. As I made my way to the exit, I stopped dead in my tracks as a dark shadow came toward me from the other end of the hallway. 

“Ms. Pennington, what are you still doing here?”

It was Luis Parsons, the school’s maintenance man/night watchman. There is something about him that just didn’t  feel right to me.

“I was just closing up Mr. Parsons.”

“What’s with the bat?” He asked, now standing a few feet from me.

“Well, As I was taking a shower, I felt something cold move across my back.”

“I’m sure it wasn’t anything, tell you what, I’ll walk you to your car.”

“That’s okay, but you don’t have to.”

“I insist, wouldn’t want anything to happen to you.” 

I felt uneasy as we walked to my car. I thanked him for escorting me to my car and drove off. When I got home, I changed into a pair of pajama shorts and a T-shirt. Going to the kitchen, I pulled out the leftover cheese, sausage, mushroom and onion pizza. I grabbed the bottle of White Riesling and went to the front room. Sitting down in my oversized chair, I turned on the television. I decided to watch Casablanca and popped open the wine, taking a big gulp right from the bottle. This helped to settle my nerves. When the pizza was gone and the bottle emptied of its contents, I fell asleep.

-o0o-

Arriving at school the next day, I went to the gym and saw my two coworkers.

“Good morning, ladies.”

“Good morning, Lucy,” they said as I approached them.

“Can we talk, in the office?” 

“Sure, after Mandy and I finish setting up the volleyball net,” Jordyn replied.

I went to the office the three of us share in the gym. Several minutes later, Lucy and Jordyn joined me and that’s when I told them what happened to me in the showers after the swim meet.

“Well, that’s some story, Lucy. Something like that happened to us earlier this year. Both of us agree that there is something about Mr. Parsons...”

“That we can’t place, except there seems to be an uneasiness surrounding him,” Jordyn added.

We all agreed to keep each other informed if anything out of the ordinary happened in the locker room or the showers. The rest of the day was routine as was swim practice. Afterwards, as I was about to leave, in walked Mandy and Jordyn. They coach the girls basketball team. 

“Late practice, ladies?” I said, as the girls scurried to their lockers and then the showers.

“Yes, Lucy and we’re happy it’s over. They acted like they never saw a basketball before, it was terrible,” Jordyn said, shaking her head.”

“C’mon girls, hurry up,” Mandy told the team.

The girls were out in five minutes, they dare not test either Mandy or Jordyn.

“Well, ladies, I’ll close up tonight. See you both tomorrow.” 

After everyone left, I grabbed the bat before going to the showers. I was a little on edge, but needed to overcome my fear that something is lurking there. I knew that I didn’t imagine that eerie feeling.

After undressing in the office, I walked through the locker room to the showers. I entered the showers and turned on the water. The feeling of warm water enveloping me, had that familiar tingling feeling spreading to my nipples and my pussy.

Closing my eyes, I imagined my two co-workers joining me. It’s been a long time fantasy of mine, though I’m not sure if I could actually do that. Anyway, I continued my fantasy as I explored the contours of my body. Feeling relaxed and no longer tired, I took the liquid soap and squirted a liberal amount across my chest. Gently spreading the soap over my breasts, I stopped to tease my nipples. Rolling them between my fingers and pinching them, elicited a soft moan from my full lips. Instinctively, one hand glided down to my freshly shaven mound. 

With the erotic threesome unfolding in my mind, my fingers teased the hard knob poking out from the hood as my other hand fondled my full breasts. The first shudder of my upcoming orgasm had me backing into the shower wall. Spreading my legs further apart, the warm water cascaded over me as my fingers sent me into an orgasmic bliss.

Recovered, I rinsed off and headed back to the locker room to dry off and get dressed. Slipping the pink thong up my toned legs, that familiar tingling in my pussy returned. I quickly put on the pink bra, slipped on my jeans and threw on my pink polo shirt.

As I was leaving, Mr. Parsons was walking toward me. As we passed one another, that uneasy feeling came over me again. I glanced over at him and his eyes seemed to change colors for the briefest of moments. I shook it off as being tired, politely smiled and he smiled back. I hurried to my car and quickly drove home.

DinnaFilips
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinnaFilips

Once home, I had several stiff drinks to calm my nerves and convinced myself that what happened was just my imagination. I went to bed and with the help of those drinks on an empty stomach, quickly fell asleep.

-o0o-

Approaching the gym, the thud from basketballs bouncing off the floor could be heard. Half the team was busy with dribbling drills as Mandy watched. Jordyn was busy with the rest of the team shooting free throws.

The bell rang, letting everyone know there were ten minutes before the school day started. The girls hurried to put the balls away and shot straight to the locker room to change into their school uniforms The five minute bell rang and they headed off to their first classes.

“No practice, after school?”

“Not today, Lucy. We have a meeting to go to,” Jordyn said as the first of our classes entered the gym.

Our gym is large enough to hold three classes. The three of us co-teach, so all the students are participating in the same activity. The day went smoothly and I soon found myself in an empty locker room after swim practice.

As I was dressing, the relief that nothing happened put, me at ease. Shutting off the lights, the only light in the gym came from the exit signs above the doors at either end. Halfway through the gym, I froze in my tracks. 

“Gosh Mr. Parsons, you can’t just pop out of nowhere. You scared the crap out of me.”

He did not answer, instead his eyes grew a bright green and he grew to at least nine feet tall. I blinked, thinking that my eyes were playing a trick on me. I watched in horror as his shirt was ripped from his muscular torso. A thick, long tentacle popped out, followed by at least nine more. Before I could run, a tentacle wrapped around my ankle. Another wrapped around my wrist and before I could scream out, this creature’s tongue thrust forward and filled my mouth. In a matter of seconds, two more tentacles had secured my free leg and arm.

I tried to get free, but the more I struggled, the tentacles tightened their grip. The creature’s eyes burned brighter as the moments passed. With a look of pure lust etched on its face, one of the tentacles ripped off my shirt, sending buttons flying all around. The sound they made bouncing off the floor filled the gym as another tentacle tore my jeans to shreds, the pieces flew in every direction.

Another of the tentacles snaked its way up my leg, took hold of my thong and tore it off. The tentacle slithered up my body, took hold of my bra and ripped it from my tits, exposing the hardened nipples. At the same time, the creature lifted me off the floor and spread my legs. I felt the tip of a tentacle sliding up and between my swollen lips, lubricating it with my ambrosia. 

The tentacle in my mouth began moving around as if it were a tongue. I succumbed to the sexual desire building up inside me. My hips undulated as the tentacle slides down my slit only to be replaced by another. My breasts were being teased by tentacles whose tips felt like fingers teasing my nipples.

I was horrified that this creature was having its way with me and that my body was responding. I tried to resist, yet this creature seemed to sense this and slide its tentacle deep inside my pussy. I could only emit a muffled groan as the tentacle began fucking me. 

Then it happened, as I began coming the tentacle covered in my ambrosia pushed itself into my virgin ass. I winced in pain as the appendage slowly matched the movement of the tentacle in my pussy. Slowly, the pain went away as I was being fucked like never before. One orgasm after another ripped through my body, my ass and pussy were filled with the creatures cum. 

The creature gently placed me down, its tentacles slipped from my orifices and back into its body. I stood there, cum dripping from my ass and pussy as the creature turned and left. I managed to get home and fell right to sleep. 

-o0o-

I woke up, unsure of whether it was a dream or if it really did happen. When I arrived at school, Mandy and Jordyn rushed me into our office.

“We need to talk, Lucy,” Jordyn said, looking over at Mandy, nervously.

“What’s up, you two?”

“They found Mr. Parsons body in his office this morning. It was like something tore him apart from the inside,” Mandy said.

“What are you trying to tell me, girls?”

“What happened to you, also happened to us,” said Mandy.

“H-h-how do you know, what happened to me?” I stuttered nervously.

“We found some buttons and pieces of clothing that belong to you, Lucy,” replied Jordyn.

“Are you pregnant, ladies?”

“We’re not sure, only time will tell,” replied Mandy.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

** 

 

Copyright ©2017 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments