Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demoness

"A Succubus preys on an inexperienced and easily influenced young man."

36
6 Comments 6
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the "sister" story to "The Night Demon." I really hurried this one along since I wanted to release it ahead of Halloween. With my username, I was long overdue to write an actual Succubus story. I found a particular piece of lore in which a Succubus fed on the semen of a human male, sort of like a vampire. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I immediately knew that I had found my story base. I felt it necessary to spell that out for the reader because although it is inferred, it is not explicitly stated."

Jake awoke as he was in mid-thrust. He had only been asleep for roughly an hour but judging by the tenderness on the underside of his cock, he had been grinding it against his mattress for quite some while already.

Jake was nineteen years old, and unsurprisingly testosterone drove most of his actions. He was so worked up at that point that there was no turning back. He sat up against the headboard and turned on his bedside lamp. Then he reached over and grabbed several tissues and placed them next to him.

He had gone to bed with just his boxers on, so there wasn’t much clothing to remove. Jake kicked the covers away and slid his boxers completely off. Eager to both blow his load and get back to sleep, Jake started to pump away furiously.

“Stop, human!” a sharp female voice shouted.

Jake gasped audibly.

He quickly scanned the room to try to find where the voice came from.

Out of the shadows stepped a tall, slender, and voluptuous female. Her skin was the palest shade of white that Jake had ever seen. In many ways, it almost seemed to be tinged in indigo. She had long, straight, black hair, and her eyes seemed to almost radiate light.

She was completely nude and she had the sort of full, magnificent breasts that Jake had only seen digitally. A small tuft of pubic hair that was as dark as her mane adorned her womanly parts.

Then she took another step forward.

She had large, black wings that nearly blacked out the entire wall. There were also ram-like horns that swirled around her forehead before pointing downward, almost framing her stunningly beautiful face.

Jake panicked. He started to kick his feet frantically in an attempt to backpedal. Instead of moving backward, he just kept bumping his back against the headboard of his bed.

He finally stopped when he realized that he wasn’t going anywhere.

“Wh-wh-what are you?” Jake asked.

She smirked, “I am Father Christmas. Regrettably, I have forgotten my sack of toys, and my calendar seems to have failed me by a fair margin.”

Jake was completely confused by her answer.

“What do you think that I am, human?” she followed.

“The devil!” Jake blurted without hesitation.

The Succubus scoffed, “No, my boy. I am not the devil. Believe me, I am much more fun than he has ever been.”

She stepped forward to take a closer look at her prey.

“Yes, that is quite impressive. They will do nicely, young man.”

Jake suddenly realized that he was still completely nude and erect. He lunged for his boxers briefs and attempted to cover his manhood with them.

He wondered what she had meant by that. He was a bit above average in size, seven inches if he gave a generous measure. But she had said “they.” He did sport a prominent set of low-hangers, but that didn’t seem to be something that most people were easily impressed with.

The Succubus continued to slowly creep forward.

“You must be quite revered by female humans. I imagine that they seek you out for procreation quite often. You surely have sired many of your kind.”

Jake was struggling to translate the Succubus' dialog quickly or at all.

He answered, “Yeah, yeah I have sex with a lot of women.”

The Succubus shrieked, “Don’t lie to me human! I can hear your frail heart patter when you lie to me.”

Jake cowered in fear before the demon.

“I will forgive you for this one lie, only because it was not meant to deceive. Be warned, human. The next lie that you tell me will be your last,” the Succubus threatened.

Jake was ashamed of the fact that he was still a virgin. He had always been very awkward with women. The extent of his sexual experience was a handjob and an attempted blowjob that got incredibly awkward.

“I’m sorry,” Jake pleaded. “I have never…uh…you know.”

The Succubus was amused by both Jake’s subservience and candor.

“Bow before me, human,” she commanded.

Jake slowly climbed off of the bed and crept toward the demon. He was still trying to cover his privates with the wadded-up boxer shorts.

“Do not attempt to hide your manhood from me, human. Drop your loincloth.”

Jake dropped his shorts to the floor. As he neared the demon, he bent over at the waist.

“What are you doing, human? Kneel like the dog that you are.”

The Succubus was significantly taller than Jake. She must have been 6’5” or taller. Her legs were exceptionally long and slender. As he dropped to his knees, he found that he was staring directly at her exquisite womanhood. His eyes slowly scanned upward as his emotions rode a roller coaster of arousal and fear.

The demon placed her hand underneath Jake’s chin. Her long, talon-like, claws poked sharply into Jake’s neck as she directed his gaze toward her eyes.

“Your voluntary subservience pleases me, human. You may return to your place of slumber.”

Jake backpedaled slowly as he climbed back onto his bed.

“Wh-what is your name?” Jake asked.

“Your human tongue cannot adequately articulate my appellation. You will refer to me as “Mistress.”

Jake chuckled but quickly realized that the Succubus was not joking.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jake quickly relented. “Um, I am Jake,” he sheepishly offered.

“Very well, I shall call you human.”

Jake blinked.

“Human, do you not enjoy the female form?” the Succubus questioned.

Jake continued to struggle to interpret the demon’s dialog. He was unfamiliar with many of the words that she used. In addition, his fear prevented him from staying focused.

“Yes, yes, I like girls,” Jake said enthusiastically.

“I do regretfully have to ask that question in these present times. I remember when human males were primitive and aggressive. I used to have to charm them just to prevent them from trying to take me by force sexually. Now, they are sensitive and shy. So many of them want to be females or poke one another in the backside.”

Jake chuckled at that statement.

“I only like girls, but I haven’t been with one yet,” Jake confessed.

“Human, if you lust for women, why has your manhood become so flaccid, then? Do you not desire me?” the Succubus asked.

Jake hadn’t even noticed that his fear had clearly overtaken his excitement.

“No, Mistress, you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen.”

Jake attempted to clumsily influence the Succubus while mimicking her manner of speech with his limited vocabulary.

“In my culture, many women will use their mouth and tongue to help their man get an, uh, erection.”

“Yes, human, that is a splendid recommendation!”

The Succubus walked to the foot of Jake’s bed. She opened her mouth wide revealing a set of sharply pointed fangs on both her upper and lower jaw.

“Oh, fuck!” Jake yelped.

He backpedaled once again as he cupped his manhood tightly with both hands.

The Succubus cackled at Jake’s response.

“Do not fear, human. I have no interest in orally copulating with you. Fornication is what I require. Would that please you, human?” she asked.

Taytaynasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Taytaynasty

“Y-yes,” Jake answered nervously.

The Succubus climbed onto the foot of the bed and slowly crawled forward as if stalking Jake. Her ample breasts swayed seductively as she moved. She reached a clawed hand forward. As it cupped Jake’s scrotum, his limp cock immediately went erect. It slapped hard against his stomach. Jake’s head drooped and he nearly lost consciousness as blood rushed to his rigidly engorged member.

The Succubus latched onto both of Jake’s thighs and effortlessly dragged him away from the headboard until he was lying flat on the mattress. She grabbed Jake’s cock firmly and pulled it toward her until it was in a vertical position.

Jake let out an uncomfortable groan. His erect cock had a natural position almost parallel to his body and it took significant effort to direct it so that it pointed outward.

Not wasting any time, the Succubus straddled Jake and lowered herself. She took Jake’s entire length easily as she rested at the base of his cock and immediately started to swirl her hips methodically.

“Oh, fuck!” Jake exclaimed.

Jake tightly closed his eyes as he attempted to acclimate to his first sexual experience and the pleasure that corresponded.

“Yes, human. You will find me to be every bit as taut as the most pristine of your kind. My experience, however, allows me to easily drain any man of his seed.”

The Succubus continued to swirl her hips. Jake opened his eyes to find that the Succubus had fully extended her wings above him. Her black wings seemed to nearly envelop the room in darkness.

The Succubus started to flutter her wings. As she did, Jake could feel her rise and fall on his midsection. She continued to swirl her hips in the same manner as before, but additionally, she began to slide up and down on his cock with complete control of her movement.

Jake stared blankly at the Succubus with his hands resting at his sides while she rode his cock. He wanted to touch her bare breasts incredibly badly but feared the repercussions too much to try and attempt it.

The Succubus, however, paid him no attention. She seemed to be focusing upward as she went to work on his cock.

It was far too much stimulation for Jake to take. As his climax approached, Jake raised his head up from the bed.

Jake cried out, “Mistress, I…”

The Succubus felt Jake’s heart race as he shouted. She glared in his direction and her eyes flashed. “Stop, human!” she commanded.

Jake immediately snapped into a trance. The Succubus continued to ride Jake as if nothing had happened. She reached her right hand behind her and grabbed Jake’s testicles firmly. She squeezed tightly as she pulled his testicles away from his body. She pressed her hand into the area beneath his testicles as she pried them away.

As the Succubus fluttered and swirled, she seemed to almost be measuring Jake in some fashion. After several minutes, she released her grip on his balls and redirected her attention to her new plaything.

“Very nice,” the Succubus mumbled to herself.

“Human, you may awaken,” she ordered.

Jake’s eyes drew wide open again, “I’m cumming!”

The Succubus returned her gaze upward. Roughly thirty seconds later, Jake’s cock throbbed aggressively and fired its first blast of cum. It continued to throb well over a dozen times in rapid succession as it pumped copious amounts of semen into the demoness.

The Succubus made a low, cooing sound as she readily accepted every drop. Her movements slowed to a halt until she rested on top of Jake once again.

Jake rambled, “Oh my fucking god! That was so amazing. God damn, you are so incredible. I can’t…”

The Succubus returned her gaze to Jake, and he stopped talking mid-thought. She somehow seemed to be even more beautiful than before.

“Human, what did you call yourself earlier?”

“I, um, I am Jake,” he answered nervously.

“Ah, yes…Jake,” she recollected.

“I have fornicated with thousands of your kind through the ages. Your seed is as plentiful and potent as any male that I have ever encountered. I have a great need for a human male that can provide me with such a bountiful bestowal. Your willingness to serve me only buoys your usefulness.”

The Succubus lowered her head down toward Jake’s. While he was still frightened, he felt confident that she was going to kiss him. Jake braced himself and pursed his lips slightly. He felt the Succubus’ horns press against his temples and the points pressed sharply against his cheeks.

While the kiss that he anticipated never happened, the interaction still seemed like a terrifying act of intimacy.

“Human...”

The Succubus stopped mid-sentence to correct herself.

“Jake, would you willingly give yourself to me as my oftentimes consort?” she asked.

Confused by the question, Jake asked, “Consort?”

“Yes, Jake, would you like me to visit you like this frequently?”

“Yes, Mistress. Of course,” Jake enthusiastically volunteered.

“Be warned that you will be forbidden from willingly releasing your seed in any other way. Fornication with other humans and any sort of release such as the one that you attempted earlier would be ill-advised. Most importantly, you must never try to deceive me. That would prove fatal.”

“So, you will just show up and we get to fuck?” Jake asked.

“Yes, Jake, if you wish to simplify it. Such a vulgar word that you humans use in these times.”

The Succubus sat up and slid backward. Jake’s limp cock popped free. There wasn’t a drop of cum to be found and the Succubus’ vulva immediately closed and seemed completely undisturbed. Jake tensed up noticeably as she pointed a single extended finger at his chest. A sharp claw scraped lightly downward slowly threatening to eventually reach his exposed cock. She stopped just short of touching it to the relief of a wary Jake.

“Mistress, I am sure that I can go again if you would like,” Jake offered.

The Succubus smiled at her eager-to-please, young submissive.

“No, Jake, that would serve me little purpose. You have little tribute left to offer me. But you are virile, young man. Three nightfalls should be sufficient for you to provide what I require of you. You will be present here every three nightfalls without fail. Do you understand, human?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Jake answered dutifully.

The Succubus climbed off of the bed and started to walk toward the back of the room.

“Mistress!” Jake cried out.

The demoness stopped and turned her head slightly back toward Jake.

“I changed my mind. I prefer it when you call me human.”

The Succubus smiled devilishly and continued walking to the dimly lit back wall. She seemed to slowly fade into the darkness and within seconds she had disappeared.

Jake scurried to the back wall to confirm that the Succubus was gone. He was beaming with pride as he put his boxers back on and returned to his bed. He turned off the light as he contently found a cozy position to sleep.

Jake started to chuckle to himself as he thought about his encounter.

I can’t believe that mom and dad didn’t wake up. They are some seriously deep sleepers.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments