Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Giantess

"Desdemona was not normal, not when it came to sex."

18
11 Comments 11
37.0k Views 37.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

Desdemona looked at Matt not knowing how the evening would pan out. She wanted to have sex with him, wanted him to lick and fuck her, but she knew what would happen if he did. Should she tell him what to expect? Would he understand?

It was their fourth date and any other normal woman would have been in Matt’s pants like a flash; probably on the second date, if not the first. He was handsome, hunky, and from the last time she left him on her doorstep after a lengthy snogging session, big where it mattered; not as big as Desdemona when she became aroused, which was her most pressing problem.

She shook her head and then lowered her face towards Matt’s chest, tucking her head under his chin as they broke their kiss. She contemplated her options.

“What’s the matter?” asked Matt.

Desdemona shook her head.

“I want…”

She couldn’t bring herself to say the words.

“Tell me, it can’t hurt us,” replied Matt.

Desdemona could not believe she had landed someone like Matt; someone so sensitive and caring.

“I want to tell you something about me. Something that happens to me when…”

Matt struggled to look into her eyes but her face was still lowered.

“When what?”

“When I get aroused.”

“Are you talking dirty to me?” He said with a smirk.

Desdemona smiled and raised her head. “I’ve wanted to talk dirty to you and drag you inside and fuck you for ages,” she confessed enthusiastically. “But…”

“But what?”

“I’m afraid.”

“Afraid of what?”

“What I am.”

“What do you mean, Desdemona. You’re beautiful, attractive, fuckable, horny, erotic. Shall I go on.”

“I’m a fucking Monster – that’s what I am.”

She proceeded to tell him all about herself. How she reacted when she got aroused. How other men ended up screaming as they ran from the house. How she spent most of her money on repairs even when she masturbated. How her bedroom was a special room that had been built onto the end of her luxurious house just to accommodate her sexual antics.

Matt listened and nodded, then uttered the obligatory words of disbelief.

“You’re joking, right!”

“No, I’m not fucking joking. Wanna find out?”

Matt nodded with some enthusiasm. “Yeah, I wanna find out.”

Desdemona kissed Matt once more; so that she could savour his elegance before he ran away. She took his hand and led him inside, all the way to her special room at the back of the house.

It was huge; almost the size of a small aircraft hangar. With her hand on the knob of the door, she hesitated.

“You sure?”

“I’m sure,” replied Matt.

Desdemona turned the knob and they entered the room. Matt estimated that in the middle of the room was a thirty foot long bed which must have been about twenty foot wide. The roof was way above his head. Certainly not something his six foot stature was used to.

“Big bed,” he commented.

“Yes, it needs to be,” she replied. A hint of despair, even regret, crept into her voice. She shouldn’t have brought him here, she thought, it was going to end badly, she knew it.

Matt turned Desdemona towards him. They kissed passionately, until Matt broke the kiss.

“So when does it happen?”

“When I get aroused and naked and you start teasing me, making me squirm to your touch.”

Matt stepped back, he stripped his clothes off. He piled all of them on the floor in one big heap. He started to pull Desdemona’s top over her head. He unclipped her bra and then left her to discard it. He fumbled with her skirt until she took over and undressed herself.

With both of them naked – they stared at each other.

Desdemona’s breasts were beautiful; her skin wonderfully smooth and silky. At just over five foot, her head rested comfortably on his shoulder. He raised her head and kissed her once more.

Desdemona motioned to the huge bed, a thirty foot bed. A small ladder allowed them to ascend it and they climbed aboard. As they walked to the centre, they kissed; Desdemona found herself on tip toes wrestling his tongue with hers. Desdemona laid herself on the bed and Matt lay on top of her. His hand stroked her leg. His lips searched hers once more.

Desdemona started to become aroused.

As Matt lowered his head to kiss her breast, he witnessed them expand ever so slightly. He sucked on her nipple and it grew. Her nipple didn’t just grow; it expanded with his sucking motion. By the time Matt had finished, Desdemona’s nipple filled his mouth. Her breast grew to the size of his face and her whole body followed suit.

Matt peeled himself off her expanding body. He looked on Desdemona in awe of her size. He quickly climbed on top of her and slipped his cock into her ever expanding pussy while he still could.

Desdemona felt a rush of sexual excitement that started with her nipples being sucked. When Matt climbed on top of her and sank his sock into her soaking wet pussy; the excitement she felt tripled in intensity. So did she; causing Matt to slip out of her pussy.

At six foot tall Matt felt miniscule on the thirty foot bed. He still was, but Desdemona was rapidly filling it. Her body had grown to twice his size. At twelve foot tall, her breasts were the size of his head, if not bigger and getting bigger by the minute. Her legs were as long as his whole body. He rested on top of her; his arms circling her breasts and holding them close to him as he lay comfortably between them. He started to lick around the sides on her ever growing nipples. His feet just about touched her mound and tickled her clit.

Desdemona moaned out loud.

“Feel my pussy?” She asked Matt.

Matt slipped off her body and knelt between her opening legs. He pushed his face up against her pussy and licked her waiting and open lips. His whole face slobbered over them.

Desdemona groaned and grew.

Matt was dwarfed by her size. Now, at eighteen feet tall, she was three times his size. He suddenly remembered what she had asked him to do. He looked at her pussy and then at his body. He clenched his fist and slipped his arm into her wet and willing opening; pumping it in and out like it was a cock.

Desdemona cried out with the pleasure that he was giving her.

“Fuck me Matt, fuck me.

LesiVietta
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LesiVietta

Make me come,” sobbed Desdemona.

Matt pushed and pulled his arm in and out of her as Desdemona continued to grow in size. Her pleasure was building and her orgasm was inches away but Matt was not having the same effect as he was earlier. In fact, it was a case of diminishing returns.

Desdemona’s breasts were huge. They were now the size of Matt’s whole torso in width alone. If he had extended his arms upwards towards one breast, it would be like Atlas holding the Earth on his shoulders. Her nipples were the size of a small cock and there was no way he could suck on them now.

Desdemona had grown huge, but at twenty seven feet tall, her growth seemed to stabilise; eventually crawling to a halt. Nevertheless, Matt’s six feet was a mere twelve inches in comparison.

Desdemona looked at him; pleading with him to satisfy her and make her orgasm.

Matt shook his head and shoulders; he was lost for anything he could do to satisfy her.

“Lick me,” she told him.

Matt got on his knees once more and pressed his face up against her pussy. His whole face sank into her wet and waiting honey pot; though he did not expect her to place her hand behind him and push him inside so readily. Matt shook his head from side to side and up and down. It was all he could do.

When he emerged he saw the look of delight on Desdemona’s face before staring at her clit, the size of which he had never seen before. He licked it, using his whole mouth, but it was as big as his own tongue and twice as angry.

“I’m sorry Matt, I have to do this,” she told him.

“Do what?” he asked.

Matt caught the direction of Desdemona’s gaze. He quickly looked behind him and saw a number of five, six and even an eight foot statue towards one end of the room. They didn’t register with him when he entered the bedroom with Desdemona, but as he looked at them now, and then at her, their use became obvious.

“You’re going to pleasure yourself with them?” he questioned.

“No, I’m going to use you,” she replied; a lascivious smile crossed her face.

“I’m going to use you, to fuck me. I just love the feel of flesh on flesh.”

With that, Desdemona gathered Matt up in her hands and with her other hand slid it down his body; pushing his hands to his side and straightening out his legs.

“Keep yourself rigid and stiff for me and it will be quite quick,” she told him.

Matt was petrified. This was worse than taking cock up his own arse, he thought. He shook his head, pleading with her not to do this.

Desdemona lay back against the bed, grasped Matt’s body by his waist and upper thighs, closed her eyes and thrust him head first into her sopping wet cunt. Once his head and chest were inside she grabbed the ends of his legs, hoping that he would remember to keep his body rigid.

Desdemona thrust Matt into her pussy and pulled him back out again. She did this over and over several times while raising her bum off the bed. She then turned on her side and raised her legs up to her chest and with her hand behind her bum started to fuck him into her at great speed.

She needed to be quick, and she was taking too much time. The feeling though, was exquisite, the feel of his flesh as it was drawn against her insides was out of this world; far better than the plastic dildo like statues on the side of her bed.

With some urgency she pulled Matt all the way out. He gasped and spluttered for some much needed air. She let him gulp in as much as he could in the five seconds he was out and then she pushed him back in and thrust him in and out even faster.

Desdemona came with such urgency like never before as she pushed Matt all the way in. Unbeknown to her he had unfolded his arms and was extending them in front of his body adding another eighteen inches to his height of six foot, making his whole body a cool three inches longer to Desdemona. Better than a penis pump, thought Matt.

As he was fucked into her spasming cunt, Desdemona cried out with one of the best orgasm that she had had in a very long time. As she came, she tossed Matt onto the bed behind her. He had the good presence of mind to roll to one side as he fell into a pool of pussy juice that flowed over the bed.

Matt was soaked. All he could taste and smell was pussy juice. It ran off his body to join the pool of pussy juice that he stood in. With disbelief written all over his face, he watched Desdemona’s orgasm rip through her. Her body convulsed in front of him, she shook and twitched her legs; often flinging them outwards uncontrollably.

As her pleasure erupted, her size diminished. She started to shrink – rapidly.

Matt stood up and watched her shrink to his size in less than a tenth of the time that she grew. Her orgasm had triggered the necessary hormones needed to reverse the process, and reverse they did.

Desdemona rolled over to look at Matt.

“You’re still here,” she said, panting hard. “Most men would have run by now.”

Matt had an idea. A brainwave of an idea and he was desperate to carry it out.

Matt didn’t say a word; he jumped between Desdemona’s legs and pushed his hard cock into her in one movement. She was still wet as fuck and just as horny for the sudden intrusion. He fucked her hard for the two minutes it took him to spill his own juices inside her.

Desdemona could feel her size increase as he fucked her, but her second orgasm triggered at the same time Matt exploded inside her and the reverse action kicked in. As Matt pulled out of her, she shrank back to her original five foot something.

“Way to go, Matt, very clever,” she told him, smiling and reeling from her second orgasm of the night.

Matt shook his head. He understood, he had worked it out, all that he needed to do was make her orgasm quickly and often in order to keep her size down to something more reasonable.

“There was no way…” he gulped in some much needed air.

“…No way I was going to be used and abused, and not be satisfied!” he exclaimed.

“You clever fucker!” exclaimed Desdemona. She knew the secret, but she could never have told Matt what it was. Whenever she tried to hint at it, with all the other blokes, the hormones never kicked in. They had to work it out themselves for it to be anywhere near normal.

Desdemona was panting hard as she looked directly into Matt’s eyes. They kissed.

She wondered whether she had found the one.

The one man to satisfy her growing needs!

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments