Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Study

"Orgone accumulation and Demonic Sex - In the name of science!"

11
3 Comments 3
15.6k Views 15.6k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Ben arrived ten minutes late. He looked up at the sheer glass façade of Whorton Hall. It was four stories high, but seemed taller, reflecting white clouds and sky blue. The building was the newest on the Clinton State campus, and housed the College of Health and Nursing. Ben shrugged his backpack back over his shoulder, picked up his skateboard, and pushed through the glass revolving door.

Inside the building was light grey floors speckled with mica. The walls were painted the softest green. The place was very quiet and smelled of disinfectant. From the large lobby, offices peeled off in either direction down hallways. They were large floor-to-ceiling glass encasements, that reminded Ben of terrariums. Most had blinds drawn. Some were dark and empty. Others revealed professional men and women at work. There was a constant low buzz of classes in the ebb and flow of session.

In the nearest office was an attractive Black girl with natural hair. She wore a professional looking tan skirt and white blouse and was sitting at a desk behind a computer. She looked up from what she was doing and noticed Ben. She smiled and waved. She'd been expecting him.

The girl probably wasn't much older than Ben, but he suddenly felt like a stupid little kid. He was dressed in blue jeans, an old Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats t-shirt, and a pair of faded red Converse All-Stars. His hair was long, brown, mostly neglected, and he was always brushing it out of his face. As he sheepishly crossed the lobby to the office, he knew he was totally out of his element.

"Hi," The girl said. She stood, and reached out her hand. "Mr. Green, right?"

"Yeah."

"It's good to finally meet you. I'm Kendra."

"Ah," he said.

Ben had been in communication with Kendra for a couple of weeks via e-mail. It was good to be able to put a face to the name... and a body too! He could tell she was fit, and had great curves in all the right places.

"Why don't you have a seat, Mr. Green?" She invited. "We've got some preliminary paperwork to complete before we get started."

"Uh, sure."

Kendra returned to her seat behind the desk, and Ben took the chair opposite. Her desk was dark wood, and meticulously tidy. She opened a drawer and withdrew two small stacks of pages. She slid one stack across to him, and kept the other for herself.

"I'm sure you're familiar with a lot of the information here," Kendra apologized, "but we need to go over this again."

"Sure," Ben said. "Yeah, no problem."

Kendra began to summarize the consent form. As she said, Ben was already fairly familiar with some of it. They'd discussed it already over e-mail. Ben was volunteering for a research study on human sexuality. Initially his best friend, Mike was going to do it, too. It was Mike, in fact, who first told him about it. But Mike had pussied-out at the last minute like he always did. Ben decided to do the study anyway. After all, they were offering a hundred bucks in credit at the books store for participation, just for him to jerk off or something, so why not?

Ben was only half-listening to what Kendra was saying: Paraphysical phychosexual stimulus-response something or other... He didn't want to seem like an idiot, telling her he didn't understand what she was saying, so he just did the old nod and smile, and considered how tightly her blouse fit across her chest.

"Finally," Kendra stated, "I need to make you aware of the 'buy the ticket, take the ride' clause, here. In most research studies, you have the right to withdraw from the research at any point. However, in our study, after a certain point, early withdrawal may be dangerous. Therefore, you need to realize that there is a point of no return. Once the treatment begins, it cannot be stopped until its conclusion. Do you understand?"

Ben nodded his head, affirmative.

"Do you have any questions?" Kendra asked.

Ben shook his head, negative.

"Okay, I'll just get you to initial here, and here, that I've explained the study to your satisfaction, here, you understand the potential risks and benefits of your participation, here, and that you agree to the 'buy the ticket, take the ride' clause, here. Then, if you could sign your consent to participate down at the bottom, here... Excellent. Thank you, Mr. Green."

Kendra collected his papers, and filed them back in her desk drawer, then turned her attention to her computer monitor.

"Okay," she continued. "I need to verify some information with you. Is that alright?"

"Uh, yeah," Ben said, giving Kendra what he hoped was a charming smile.

"Your name is Benjamin R. Green. Male. You live in the Glenn Hall dormitory on Campus. You're 19 years old. You're a freshman, majoring in... you haven't selected a major yet. Is this correct?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"In the past six months have you used tobacco, alcohol, and/or other drugs?"

"Yes."

"Yes? All three?"

"Uh..." Ben was uncertain how safe it was to admit to smoking pot.

"It's alright Mr. Green," Kendra said, sensing his discomfort. "Remember, your responses are confidential. We're not here to judge your lifestyle choices. We just need to know."

"Uh, yeah," Ben answered. "All of the above."

"Which drugs have you used?"

"I just smoke a bit of weed sometimes. Not too often, you know? But with my friends sometimes." Ben lied. He actually smoked on an almost daily basis. He was already looking forward to going home after the study and firing up a nice big bowl in his bong.

Kendra continued to question him about his physical health and lifestyle. Then the questions shifted to focusing on his sexual history. He reported that he was straight, and had never been with another man, nor fantasized about it (the odd involuntary dream didn't count, he told himself). He told her that he'd been with six sexual partners, though he'd really only been with three. He was free from STDs, and any other sexual dysfunctions. He under-reported the frequency of his masturbation, claiming that he did it only two to three times a week, when the truth was closer to two to three times per day.

In total, the interview lasted about thirty minutes. Kendra had been warm, but entirely professional. And, Ben considered, she was quite easy on the eyes. He wondered what his chances were if he asked her out.

 

After announcing over the phone that the intake had been completed, she printed out the results of the interview. Then Kendra opened her desk drawer once more. She removed a syringe, cotton swabs, and a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

"Roll up your sleeve, please," She said.

"Wh- What?" Ben had never liked needles.

"Roll up your sleeve, Mr. Green." Kendra repeated.

"What's in that?" Ben asked.

"Just vitamins: B3, B9, B12, C, and E." Kendra rattled off from memory. "They help with diminishing the occasional adverse effects of the treatment."

"Uh, okay," Ben said, rolling up the sleeve of his t-shirt. He hated needles, but he didn't want to look like a pussy in front of this beautiful girl.

Kendra gripped his arm gently at the bicep, holding it steady, as she rubbed a spot with alcohol. Ben stared away, as she quickly pricked him, depressed the plunger, and withdrew the needle. It was over in an instant. She wiped the spot with another cotton swab.

"All done, Mr. Green," Kendra said, smiling down at him with her warm green eyes.

Before Ben could think of a flirtatious response, a man and woman entered the office. They were older, and dressed in white lab coats. The man was carrying a clipboard.

"Dr. Henry, Dr. Chensworth, this is Mr.Green." Kendra introduced him.

Ben stood up from his chair.

"Uh, hi," he said, offering his hand to shake, first to the male doctor, Chensworth, then to the female, Henry. Kendra retrieved his intake from the printer and gave it to Dr. Chensworth who clipped it to his board. He flipped through it casually, occasionally grunting to himself. He made a few notations with a pen, then handed the file to Dr. Henry, who had a glance at the data herself. She had nothing to add.

"Well, Mr. Green," Dr. Chensworth said, "Looks like everything is in order here. Would you mind following us?"

Ben went to retrieve his bag and skateboard.

"It's alright, Mr. Green. Kendra will take care of your things for you," Dr. Henry reassured him.

Ben followed the pair out of the office, disappointed to be leaving Kendra behind. They led him through labyrinthine hallways. There were more offices and classrooms, sterile, interchangeable, unremarkable. There were few in the way of significant landmarks by which Ben could hope to be able to find his way back to Kendra's office without totally becoming lost. But the doctors moved on at a quick, confident pace.

Eventually, they arrived at an elevator, which Dr. Henry summoned. She was in her late-thirties, serious-faced, her black hair pulled back in a severe pony-tail. She wore glasses which might be a hit with hipsters, but Ben doubted that there was much of anything hip about the doctor. Chensworth, on the other side of him was taller, and older. He was distinguished looking with silver-grey hair, and a face that was creased with experience.

"So, Kendra filled you in on everything, correct?" Chensworth asked.

"Uh, yeah," Ben said. "A bit."

"Good, good," He said.

The elevator arrived. Dr. Henry pulled a magnetic card from her lab coat, and pressed it against an unmarked panel above the buttons. The doors, closed and the elevator began to descend. The indicator above the door showed that they progressed down to the second level of the basement, and then stayed frozen. Ben would have thought the elevator was stuck, except he could sense that it was still moving. Neither of the doctors appeared concerned.

As they descended, something strange began to happen. For no perceptible reason at all, Ben began to notice a tingling and tightening sensation in his groin. He was getting an erection, just standing there in the elevator with these two older people. Embarrassed, he tried to pull his shirt down, and cover it with his hands folded in front of him. He tried concentrating on his meteorology homework, willing away his boner to no effect.

"Ah, I see Kendra hasn't explained everything after all," Dr. Henry commented, noticing his awkward behaviour.

"It's okay, Mr. Green," Dr. Chensworth told him. "What you're experiencing now, is completely natural. It happens to everyone." He gestured to his own pants, which were prominently tented. "See?"

"Being female, my state of arousal is not as obvious, but I assure you that I am also experiencing the effects of the field." Dr. Henry contributed.

"The field?" Ben asked.

"The orgone field," Dr. Henry explained. Ben looked confused. She added to Chensworth, "She really hasn't explained. I'll have a word with her the next time I see her."

"The orgone is a kind of energy, like light or sound," Dr. Chensworth began to explain in a tone as if he were lecturing to a hall full of students, rather than a guy in an elevator. "Except it is not perceivable in a direct way by any of the five senses. Rather, it affects the libido, or what you might call the 'sex-drive.'

"Orgones are reproductive energy created by sexual stimulation, and released by orgasm. All living organisms down even to a cellular level, release varying amounts of this energy in their reproductive acts. Yet, orgones don't act like other kinds of energy in that it has a tendency to 'clump together' I suppose you could describe it, creating dense pockets or orgone fields, and other areas that are less dense."

"Similar to air pressure," Dr. Henry added. "This is why people experience periods of heightened sexual desire, or 'horniness' at some times, but not others. You might say an orgone front has moved in. Interestingly, the effect of orgones is primarily to produce more orgones by acting on the sexual libidos of living creatures.

"This is why we get so turned on by witnessing others in a sexual act without engaging in it ourselves, such as when viewing pornography. We react to the orgones embedded in the sound and picture, which motivate us to engage in our own sexual stimulation, in turn producing more orgones. If you follow the logic, this means that orgones have the potential to be the ultimate renewable energy source, a kind of perpetual motion, if we can just find a way to harness it."

"We're still studying the physical properties," Dr. Chensworth continued. "There's much left to be learned. The scientist, Wilhelm Reich, believed that the orgone was the essential life-force of the universe."

"Like in Star Wars?" Ben asked. "You know, 'Use the force, Luke.'"

"Ha! Yes, something like that," Dr. Chensworth agreed. He removed a small note pad from his breast pocket, and scribbled a note. "Reich's research attempted to harness this force, which he hypothesized had potential for things like curing diseases and changing weather patterns.

"Unfortunately, history was not on Reich's side. With the outbreak of World War Two, Reich was suspected of Nazi sympathies, and selling research secrets to Germany so that they could weaponize orgone energy, similar to the way we were attempting to weaponize atomic energy. They shut down Reich's research, and imprisoned him. He eventually died in prison."

The elevator dinged, announcing their arrival. The doors slid open to reveal a plain concrete tunnel, lined by ducts and pipes, and lit by bare florescent bulbs. The air seemed warm and slightly humid. It was quite different from the College of Nursing and Health located far above them. The two doctors and the kid in the Uncle Acid t-shirt stepped out of the elevator.

"Our work has picked up where Reich was forced to leave off," Dr. Henry continued the lecture. "Not in the effort to weaponize orgones -we don't believe that was ever his intent- but in their positive applications for health and the environment. Reich's technology was fairly primitive, and not very efficient. It was really in its infant stages. But through our research, we've managed to significantly boost the efficiency of the orgone harvesting process. However, we're still nowhere close to one-hundred percent efficient, and there's quite a bit of... leakage, I suppose."

"Leakage?" Ben asked, looking worried. His cock was now very hard.

"It's nothing to be concerned about, Mr. Green," Dr. Henry quickly reassured him. "Especially if you've had a vitamin booster, like Kendra administered to you earlier. But the excess leakage produces a high-density orgone field around the laboratory. Really, the biggest side effect is the sustained, heightened state of libidic arousal."

"Huh?" Ben asked.

"We get erections," Dr. Chensworth explained, plainly. "Since we spend so much time working within the field, it all becomes pretty matter-of-fact. It's sometimes easy to forget how surprising it can be for newcomers. Ideally, Kendra would have alerted you to this condition. I suppose I should also warn you that prolonged exposure to the field can sometimes produce erectile dysfunction outside the field. It's a temporary condition lasting at most three to four days before full operation is restored. As Dr. Henry said, the vitamins should help with that."

They finally arrived at a double set of heavy metal doors. To one side was a control panel and intercom. Dr. Henry pushed a button to announce themselves. The doors emitted a buzzing sound which reverberated eerily back down the concrete hallway. After a few seconds, they swung open on their own, and the three stepped into the lab.

The laboratory seemed like a combination of NASA, a music recording studio, and a satanic temple pictured on the covers of some of Ben's heavy metal albums. There was a control room with banks of computers to one side, which was glassed off from the rest of the lab. The walls and ceiling were covered with what looked like toilet plungers made from solar panel material. In the center of the room was a large raised circular stone table with a pentagram carved into it. There were cryptic markings along the edges, and what looked like leather straps on top.

Hanging over the pentagram, suspended from the ceiling was what looked like a giant disco ball, except instead of mirror-silver, it was blood red. There were cameras and microphones protruding at different points in the room to record data from every possible angle. Large statues stood in the four corners of the chamber, depicting various pagan deities engaged in a number of obscene carnal acts.

There were maybe two dozen men and women, graduate students, most likely, in lab coats similar to those worn by Drs. Chensworth and Henry. All of the men sported raging hard-ons as they went about their business. No one paid them any attention.

"Everyone!" Dr. Chensworth called out. The research group assembled quickly. "Everyone, this is participant number..." Dr. Henry handed him the clipboard, and he checked Ben's file. "Number One-Fourteen. Please remember the research protocols. We don't want to waste his time or our own. Keep in mind the gravity of what we're trying to accomplish here. Okay?" There were many nodding heads. "Alright, now let's get One-Fourteen prepped."

The crowd dispersed back to their various tasks. Drs. Henry and Chensworth went with them. A shorter young woman with curly blonde hair and blue eyes tapped Ben on the shoulder.

"Come with me, one-fourteen," she said.

"You can call me Ben, if you want. What's your name?"

She looked as if he had just said something offensive.

"I can't," she said. "We're not supposed to know your name. And you aren't supposed to know ours either. It's against protocol."

"Oh, sorry."

The blonde woman led him to one side of the room and asked him to disrobe.

"Here?" Ben asked, "In front of everyone?"

"They're going to see everything anyway," the woman responded.

"Yeah, I guess..."

Ben slipped off his shoes and socks. Then he pulled his t-shirt over his head. As he removed articles of clothing, the woman collected them and folded them neatly.

"Pants, too." The assistant demanded.

Ben was skinny, and had a pretty well-toned body from his skateboarding, but with his cock hard, he felt shy. Reluctantly, he undid the button and zipper of his jeans. Then, like ripping off a band-aid, he yanked his pants and underwear down altogether, pulling them off in a fluid motion. He handed these to the blonde woman, and stood naked, his cock finally free and standing rigidly at attention. There was something exhilarating, about being exposed in front of all these people - the breaking of a taboo - even if no one was paying him any attention.

The blonde left with his clothes, and was replaced by a brunette with larger breasts and a tall skinny guy with a shaved head and a five o'clock shadow. The guy wheeled a cart with boxes, some electronic equipment, and a laptop. His erection protruded out over the handle bar of the cart, and looked very large. Suddenly Ben felt insecure about his own size, though there wasn't anything he could do about it. The brunette looked Ben over and favored him with a smile, which helped to put him at ease.

"So, we're going to set up the monitoring equipment," the guy explained.

"It'll just take a few minutes," the girl added.

They began opening boxes, and removing devices. First the brunette attached wireless remote transmitters with suction cups to his body. She stuck one over his heart, one on his back, and one on the inside of his upper thigh. After each, she checked with the guy to see if he was receiving a clear data signal. He indicated affirmative each time. Next, she had Ben put a mesh glove on his left hand. It was tight, and squeezed slightly at the wrist.

"Is it supposed to be like that?" Ben asked.

"Yeah," the guy answered. "It measures blood flow and heart beat and a whole bunch of other stuff."

A sock of similar material was fitted over his right foot. Something that looked like a hairpin but larger was clipped to his cheek at the corner of his mouth to measure the rate of production and chemical composition of his saliva. A wire helmet was strapped to his head. This would scan his neural activity, he was told. He could feel it pressing against his temples.

"This one might be a little uncomfortable at first," the brunette warned. She removed a glass butt-plug from one of the boxes. Ben could see green micro-circuits and a red blinking LED light inside of it.

"Um... I mean... I don't think..." Ben said with reservations. He wondered if he should back out now. Could he even back out now? What did Kendra say about buying the ticket and taking the ride? It was only twenty minutes ago, but it already seemed like another lifetime.

"Yeah, I know what you're thinking," the guy said, chuckling. "But it won't make you gay. And after awhile, you probably won't even notice it at all."

"Yeah, you'll definitely have your mind on other things," the brunette kidded him.

She put on a pair of latex gloves, dipped her fingers into a tub of petroleum jelly, and began to lube up the plug. It wasn't big, but he'd never inserted anything up there before. As far as he'd been concerned, it was 'exit only.'

"Bend over please, one-fourteen," she instructed. "Try to touch your toes."

Slowly, Ben bent at the waist. He felt fingers behind him, spreading his ass-cheeks apart. The brunette was smearing more petroleum jelly over his asshole. He could feel himself tightening in response. But the finger continued to probe and push. Soon, he could feel it, not just on his asshole, but in it. She slid it in and out a couple of times to coat the passage with lubricant. Then she felt the hands back on his cheeks. Again, trying to spread them apart as far as they'd go.

"Little help, here," the brunette said impatiently to the guy.

"Hey, wait a minu-" before Ben could finish his objection, the plug pushed quickly into his ass, and his sphincter closed around the base of it. "Shit!"

"Sorry, partner," the guy said, moving around to look Ben in the face. "Sometimes quick is best. Just get it over with, you know? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I guess," he said. Ben could feel the plug. It felt strange, but it didn't hurt.

"Good," he went back to the laptop to confirm everything was working on that end.

"One more, and we're done," the brunette promised.

She pulled out the last contraption. Two flexible plastic rings connected by a small gold wire. One of the rings had something like a miniature hairnet attached to it. She dropped sexily to her knees in front of him, and slipped the first ring - the one with the net - down his rigid shaft right to the base. She pulled the net over his scrotum, and let her fingers linger for a second. Then the second ring was positioned where the head met the shaft. Before she stood, she gave Ben a playful squeeze. He'd been hard for so long, it felt amazing. He wanted more.

"I saw that," said the guy monitoring the laptop.

"Shut up, Nick," she fired back at him. Then she gave Ben a flirty wink. "Everything feel okay?"

"Um, I guess, yeah," Ben said. "But isn't all this stuff going to interfere with... you know..."

"I wouldn't worry about it," the brunette said. "We're pretty good at what we do."

With that, she joined the other guy at the computer. They made a few adjustments to their settings. When they were both satisfied that everything was working, the guy called out, "One-fourteen prepped and ready for baseline!"

This triggered another flurry of activity. They wheeled their cart away, leaving Ben standing there, looking like a cyborg in a low-budget sci-fi movie. People in lab coats were milling around frantically trying to finish preparations. He wondered what would come next.

Suddenly, Dr. Henry materialized out of nowhere. She examined the devices, pulling on this and that to make sure they were securely attached. She wasn't what Ben would normally consider attractive for a woman - she was too old, too plain for his tastes, but that didn't stop his cock from twitching excitedly at her touch. Dr. Henry simply ignored this, however, and continued her check.

"Everything looks good," she finally concluded. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay, I guess," Ben said.

"You guess?"

"I mean, it's just kind of weird, you know," Ben tried to explain. "This whole thing, the lab, everyone walking around with boners, all these devices. I don't know. I guess I'm just not used to it."

"Well, that's understandable," Dr. Henry empathized. "But you're doing fine so far. Thanks for your patience."

"Everyone!" Dr. Chensworth called out from across the room. "We're about to get started. Please, everyone to the control room."

All the assistants made their way to the glass paneled room, and took seats at the computers.

"This is it, Mr. Green!" Dr. Henry chirped excitedly. "Good luck!"

"Uh, you too," Ben responded uncertainly.

Then she was also gone. With everyone inside the control room, Dr. Chensworth strolled across the floor to meet Ben.

"Alright, Mr. Green," he said, "We're going to have you step into the accumulator now. There's another panel, there, so you'll be completely closed in and we'll be able to harness as much of the orgones as possible. You'll still be able to see us, there, through the glass, and we'll definitely keep our eyes on you to make sure everything is fine. Really, you don't have anything to worry about. Just follow our directions, stay relaxed, and try to enjoy yourself. Okay?"

Ben nodded.

"We'll start by getting some baseline and low-level measures. Then we'll vary the stimulus until we get the right psychic frequency. Some participants describe this process as slightly unpleasant at first until we dial it in correctly, but any unpleasantness you experience will pass rather quickly. From there, we'll maximize the orgone production by means of a succubus."

"Suck-U-what?" Ben asked.

"In simple terms, we're going to summon a female demon, Ishtar, from the underworld to fuck your brains out," Chensworth explained. "It's quite an unique experience unlike anything you've ever felt before. You should count yourself very lucky, Ben." He clapped a hand on the boy's shoulder.

Ben considered for a moment that this whole study could be one giant joke on him. Or maybe it was half-true. But maybe they were all crazy as fuck. Chensworth sensed Ben's apprehension.

"It's not too late to withdraw," he said. "We don't want to force you to do anything against your will. However, fair warning: Once we summon Ishtar, we cannot unsummon her. So if you have any reservations, say something now. But know, if you do withdraw, you'll be missing out an experience few people could even dream of. What do you say?"

Ben said nothing for several seconds. Eventually curiosity won out. He didn't know if what Dr. Chensworth said was even possible - it seemed completely crazy- but he was certain that something was going to happen, and he wanted to find out what. He assented to continue with the study with a nod.

"Good, good!" Chensworth said, clapping and looking very pleased with himself. "Dr. Henry will be guiding you from the control room. Please do what she says. Remember, she has your best interests always at heart. Now, if you're ready, please step into the accumulation chamber."

Ben complied. Chensworth followed him.

"If you'd be so kind as to lie down on the table here... yes that's it. We'll need to restrain you. This is entirely for your own safety, I assure you, but the precautions are absolutely necessary."

Ben lay flat on top of the pentagram. It was smooth, and surprisingly warm as if heated from within. His erection pointed upward like a sundial, toward the red hanging ball. Dr. Chensworth circled around him, fastening the leather straps across his wrists and ankles. His knees were spread about a foot apart. Ben found himself securely attached to the table, though he could move his torso and limbs a little. Buy the ticket, take the ride, he reminded himself.

"Ready to commence testing, Dr. Henry," Dr. Chensworth announced.

"Thank you, Dr. Chensworth," responded Dr. Henry's voice loudly. "One-fourteen, can you hear me?"

"Yeah," Ben answered, nodding as best he could.

"Great. The first thing we need you to do is take as deep a breath as you can, and hold it for five seconds.... OK, good. Again.... Very good. Now, curl your toes.... and release.... Again... and release... now the feet at the ankles... that's it..."

Progressively, Dr. Henry instructed Ben to tense and release all the areas of his body working from feet to face. Ben found the exercises extremely relaxing. After this was done, Dr. Henry asked Ben to clear his mind as much as possible, and then did some word association tests: Cock-balls; penis-vagina; breast-nipple; fuck-cum; slut-whore; and so on.

"Thank you, one-fourteen," Dr.

EvaBenny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaBenny

Henry concluded, after which nothing happened for several minutes. Yet, Ben's hard-on remained as stiff as ever.

Ben found that if he tilted his head in a certain way, he could see into the control room. The researchers seemed to be in discussion with each other. He wondered what was to come next. Certainly, this couldn't possibly be all there was to their research after all that about orgone energy and demon fucking. He would just need to wait.

"Ready, stage two," Dr. Henry finally announced. "We will now begin low-level orgone production, one-fourteen. We ask that you stay relaxed, and react naturally to the stimulus, but please refrain from orgasming."

"Uh... you mean you don't want me to cum?" Ben asked.

"Affirmative. The facilitator has been trained to closely observe your physiosexual reactions, and we will be monitoring you from here as well, in order to prevent such an occurrence. However, we would appreciate your co-operation in this matter. Do you have any other questions before we proceed?"

"What happens if I cum?"

"If you inadvertently achieve orgasm, we will not be able to proceed to the third stage. Our research will be concluded... prematurely, so to speak. We would not be able to produce an effect size of statistical significance."

"Think of a bow and arrow," said a familiar voice. "If you pull back the string only a little and release it, you only get a little force, and the arrow doesn't go very far. But if you pull the string back as far as it will go, when you release it, your arrow flies much farther. In a sense, we want to see how far you can fly."

"Kendra!" Ben shouted, excitedly. He tilted his head backwards to see her approaching in the same white blouse and black and tan skirt.

"Hello again, number one-fourteen," she said, walking around the table to where he could see her more easily.

"I didn't think I'd see you again."

"I owe you an apology for not fully explaining things before. I should have made a more thorough check of your understanding. I've been informed that you're now completely aware of the nature of our study and what is expected of you. Is that right?"

"Yeah, the doctors filled me in," Ben said. "Look, I'm sorry if I got you got in trouble. I really didn't mean to."

"Please, one-fourteen," Kendra responded. "It was my responsibility, my fault. In any case, the issue has been rectified, so we can now proceed with the treatment."

With that, Kendra climbed up on top of the table. She stood over top of him, swaying her hips in time to music he couldn't hear. Ben had forgotten his nakedness until now- the doctors were right, it really did become matter-of-fact. Now with Kendra looking down at his body from above, the awareness came rushing back. He felt shy, but with his arms and legs strapped to the table, there wasn't anything he could do about it.

"It doesn't seem fair does it?" Kendra said, as if reading his thoughts. "You lying there, all exposed, and totally helpless. And me, with all these clothes."

She unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. Then another. She bent forward, running her hands seductively down her stockinged legs. Ben could see a little ways down her blouse, the brown cleavage, and the slightest sexy hint of a red lacy bra.

"Does that help?" Kendra asked.

Ben nodded.

"Yeah?" she asked. "Just a little bit? How about a little more. Would you like that?"

Ben nodded again. Kendra undid a couple more buttons of her blouse. Now the bra was more fully exposed. Instinctively Ben's arms jerked - whether to reach out and touch Kendra or himself, the purpose of the movement wasn't totally clear - but the restraints limited the accomplishment of either goal.

"I wanted to tell you earlier, how beautiful you were," Ben complimented her.

"Thank you, one-fourteen," Kendra said. She unfastened the last button, and her blouse fell completely open. "I had a feeling you were noticing me. I have to say, I felt a little flattered."

She shrugged the blouse from her shoulders, and let it fall. Her red lace bra looked amazing against her dark skin. It plunged in the center, showing off the gorgeous cleavage of her ample breasts. Next, she reached behind her, and pulled the zipper of her skirt. She shimmied out of it, revealing her thong. It matched the bra, bright red and lacy, a fabric T across her hips and disappearing between her smooth slender thighs. A couple of inches below were sexy black bands of sheer thigh-high stockings. Ben felt his excitement increase at the sight of Kendra standing above him in her underwear. She continued to sway back and forth hypnotically.

"Poor guy," she teased, running her hands across her breasts. The nipples were already hard and visibly protruding beneath the thin red material. "I bet you'd really like to see these, huh?"

Kendra reached behind her back again. The bra went limp, and then fell away like shed skin. Her breasts fell into a more naturally round shape. To Ben, they seemed absolutely perfect. Each was punctuated by a beautiful dark brown nipple.

Kendra dropped to her knees, and leaned over Ben's naked body. His erection strained harder, as if trying to make contact with any part of her skin. She slowly moved up until her breasts were right in front of his face. She was wearing a perfume that was subtle, but sweet and intoxicating. Ben couldn't help but inhale her scent deeply.

Kendra dipped, and allowed the hard nipple of her right breast to softly brush across Ben's lips.

"You want to suck it, don't you?" Kendra asked.

"Fuck yes" Ben whispered breathlessly. He couldn't think of anything he wanted more.

Kendra lowered her tit again to his mouth. Ben flicked his tongue out over her nipple. She drew in a sharp breath and moaned loudly. Ben began to kiss and suck at her breast. After a minute of attention to the right, Kendra substituted the left. Her nipples were highly sensitive, but that probably had a lot to do with the orgone field.

After a few minutes, Kendra stood again, straddling him. This time she was positioned directly over his head.

"I got something else I bet you're dying to see," she said.

She moved her feet further apart, reached down between her legs, and pulled her thong aside, revealing a beautiful black pussy. It was absolutely smooth, and glistening with Kendra's arousal. Kendra, allowed her fingers to massage her clit, and then to dip inside of herself. After a few seconds, she removed them, completely slick with her creamy juices.

She bent over, and placed her fingers to Ben's lip, just beneath his nose, and smeared her sweet scent there. The smell of her drove him wild. He strained against his bonds, but they held fast.

"Ah, ah, ah," Kendra admonished him gently, with a slow wag of her finger in his face.

She stood again, stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked her own juices from them. Then she hooked her thumbs into her thong at the hips, and pushed them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them, picked them up, and kneeled once more over Ben.

"Is this what you want?" She asked, holding her panties in front of his eyes.

She stuffed them in his mouth. They were totally drenched with her juices. Ben was completely turned on by the dirtiness of it.

"No," Kendra continued after a few seconds. "I think I know what you really want."

She pulled her underwear from his mouth, and tossed them across the chamber, where they landed comically on the statue head of one of the pagan gods. Then she turned, and lowered herself. Ben found himself nose deep in Kendra's hot wet pussy. He immediately began licking greedily at every millimeter of it. Above him, Kendra cried out at the sudden ferocity of the way he attacker her pussy with his tongue.

"Fuck yeah, baby," she shouted, "That feels so fucking good."

After a few minutes, he felt her fingers brush against his cock. After being aroused for so long, just this simple touch felt better than the best sex he'd ever had. He groaned loudly into Kendra's pussy. She moaned deeply in response, herself.

She bent forward, but Ben wouldn't allow her pussy to get away. He tilted his head to adjust to the new angle. Kendra's fingers circled his rock hard cock, and squeezed it. She was careful to move slowly, not applying too much pressure or stimulation. Instead, she let him adjust and become accustomed to the sensation of her touch. Gradually, she began to stroke him. As promised, none of the monitoring equipment interfered. In fact, Ben barely even noticed it.

Soon her lips were at the head of his cock. Slowly they spread, and she enveloped him. She would tease him a little with her tongue, and then back off. She seemed to sense instinctively when he was climbing towards orgasm, and would pause or reduce the amount of stimulation.

For his part, Ben kept a steady pace, licking and tongue-fucking Kendra's slippery hole, sucking and teased her clit. He wished he could use his hands as well, but was determined to make do with the resources available to him. They told him he wasn't allowed to cum, but they didn't say anything about her.

After a few more minutes, he felt Kendra lift her head from his cock. She was grinding her pussy against his face, almost desperate to get as much sensation from him as she could. Then suddenly, she began quiver and tense up. She screamed at the intensity of the orgasm that paralyzed her body.

"Oh my sweet fucking Jesus!" She shouted, as she caught her breath. "Goddamn, white boy!"

As the sensation subsided, Kendra hopped up, and spun around. She squatted down over Ben's cock, facing him. She grabbed it, and guided it into her. Her pussy felt amazing - so wet, so warm, all around his cock.

This is it , he thought to himself. Fuck their study. I'm going to fucking cum all the way up inside her, and there's not a fucking thing they can do about it. He pushed himself deeper inside Kendra, as she rode on top of him. He was very close.

"Thank you Kendra, that will be enough," Dr. Henry commanded from the control booth after only a half dozen strokes.

Kendra instantly dismounted him. Without another word or look, she obediently collected her clothing and padded away out of his vision.

"FUCK!" Ben shouted in frustrated rage. He strained against all of the straps that held him to the table, but none of them loosened. He was hard as a diamond, slippery as an eel with Kendra's juices on his cock, and seconds away from exploding, but he was impotent to bring himself to completion - completely powerless.

Too make matters worse, when he looked in the control booth, he saw some of the interns, hands buried in lab coats, not very inconspicuously beating themselves off - men and women, both. But not Dr. Henry. She stood at the glass window, observing him closely.

"Fuck you!" Ben swore at her.

"Please, one-fourteen, try to relax," she said through the intercom, unperturbed. "You're doing quite well. Spectacular responses so far. But as we said earlier, it was quite important that you not achieve orgasm."

"I promise you, we won't keep teasing you this way," said Dr. Chensworth. "What's to come next will make it all worthwhile."

Ben turned his head to find the older researcher standing across from him. He was no longer wearing a white lab coat, but was now dressed in black robes. His erection was as prominent as ever beneath them. A large silver pentagram pendant on a bone-chain hung around his neck and over his chest. He wore a Native American headdress, with eagle feathers and beads. In the center of his forehead, smudged in red ink (Ben hoped it was ink) was the rough image of an eye. In his right hand was a long stick topped by the white skull of a wolf.

"I know, I must look quite ridiculous in this get-up," Chensworth said, sitting at the edge of the table. "Trust me, I'm not dressed like this out of a sense of fashion or comfort."

The way the doctor was attired certainly made him look like a lunatic. But there was a sense of calm presence in his eyes. Chensworth seemed like a totally sane and rational person doing totally insane and irrational things. But there was something about his lucid demeanor, made Ben trust him. Just having him there was somehow reassuring.

"Now, before we begin this final stage, I must remind you of the buy the ticket, take the ride clause. This is your final opportunity to withdraw from the study. After this point, if you choose to participate, you must participate to completion. But I guarantee you this, if you participate, you will receive the release you've been waiting for."

Ben's cock begged and ached desperately for completion and release, and he'd come too far with this study not to get it, whatever it was.

"I'm in," Ben said decisively.

"Good man," Dr. Chensworth said to him, and then announced, "One-fourteen, ready. Ready Control room?"

"Ready," Dr. Henry responded.

"Ready stage three," Dr. Chensworth confirmed. He returned his attention to Ben, naked and strapped to the stone table. It had been several minutes since Kendra had abandoned him, but his erection still raged on as hard as ever.

"During this stage you'll encounter some feelings or sensations that may be a little unfamiliar, and inexplicable," Dr. Chensworth continued. "If you stay relaxed and keep your mind passive, any discomfort should pass quickly. Otherwise, trust that Ishtar will take good care of you. I'll be here to manage the proceedings, but once we get started, I doubt you'll even notice me."

Dr. Chensworth stood, and walked out of Ben's vision. When he returned, he was carrying a large vial of dark red liquid.

"What is that?" Ben asked.

"Virgin's blood," Dr. Chensworth replied. Noticing the alarmed look on Ben's face, he further explained, "Humanely obtained, of course. There's no need for barbaric virgin sacrifice rituals when you can use a simple syringe to draw the blood from willing volunteers. Now, for this next part, I'll need you to remain quiet. It takes a great deal of concentration on my part."

Ben nodded. Dr. Chensworth gave him a quick reassuring smile. Then he began to mutter at the vial in a strange foreign language. He passed the wolf's skull on his stick over the vial a couple of times, and then shook the vial towards each of the four corners of the chamber.

He continued to recite his incantations as he uncorked the vial. Slowly he circled the stone table, pausing at each point of the pentagram to splash a little of the blood. Ben felt the air in the orgone accumulation chamber get slightly warmer and denser.

Having made a full revolution of the table, Dr. Chensworth approached Ben. He waved his stick over Ben's naked body, making the shape of a pentagram in the air above Ben's stiff cock. Then he dabbed his little finger in what remained of the blood, and drew an eye on Ben's forehead similar to the one on his own. All the while, he continued his strange chanting.

From the eye, he traced a line with his finger down his nose, across his lips, over his chin, and down his throat. There, he paused to dip his finger again. He then continued to trail his finger over Ben's chest, and added a second bisecting line connecting his nipples. He carried on down Ben's stomach. When Chensworth reached the top of his pubic hair, Ben felt an impulse to protest. However, just looking at the seriousness in Chensworth's face silenced him. Buy the ticket, take the ride, he reminded himself. He surrendered himself to the doctor's process.

Dr. Chensworth continued to draw a red trail through Ben's pubes, then up from the base of his erection to the very tip. Here, he made a circle around the head. Then his finger traveled down the underside of his cock. It passed over the mesh covering his balls, and travelled down between his legs across the ridge of his perineum, all the way to the base of the butt plug, reminding Ben that it was still inserted there.

After that, Dr. Chensworth, passed his stick over Ben's body a few more times, then retreated to one of the corners of the chamber, continuing to mumble in that srange language. Ben lay his head back on the stone, relieved that at least that part of the ritual was over. He looked up at the large red ball hanging overhead. It had begun slowly pulse with light. No, it was doing more than that. It seemed to actually expand and contract. Brighter, then dimmer, bigger, then smaller.

Ben fixated on the red globe. It seemed to be alive, breathing. Watching it grow and collapse, after a few of minutes it filled up his entire field of vision, and then shrank to invisibility, only to blow up again. The chamber had definitely become warmer, the air thicker, almost oily feeling.

As Ben watched the ball, images started to flash in his mind, like flipping through TV channels really fast. A number of different men and women, different ages, ethnicities, body types. Soon, there were no more men, just women. He saw them, many were naked, some were dressed - a school-girl outfit, a police woman, a nun, leather with metal studs... They came like daydreams, but far more vivid. It was as if a second reality were being super-imposed over top of the first.

The women were engaged in various sexual acts with him, some giving blowjobs, some receiving oral - nipples, vagina, ass licking. Sexual penetrations in all positions. And for a brief second, there was Kendra, back again, riding his impossibly hard cock, and then gone, replaced by a blonde girl with small tits whom he was fucking anally.

At first, some of the things he saw, he found disturbing: A woman completely covered in the cum of hundreds of guys, another pissing in his face, a third with a giant strap-on buried deep in his ass. But thankfully, these unsettling visions decreased rapidly in their frequency, and finally ceased altogether.

As the visions slid by, sound-tracked by Dr. Chensworth's constant chanting, Ben also became aware of a feeling. It was very subtle, the slightest of tingling in his balls, almost as if they were being caressed as gently as possible. But there was no one in the chamber apart from Ben and Chensworth in the corner. Still, that feeling grew firmer, more intense. What felt at first like a suggestion, became more of a certainty. If Ben didn't know better, he could swear someone was fondling his testicles.

In his mind's eye, the rapidly flowing series of images began to slow. They became more familiar to him. Memories of girls he'd dated - or at least fantasized about fucking. Kendra returned again for an encore. She stayed planted in his mind for a full minute, before the vision shifted one final time.

That feeling of being gently caressed had spread from his balls to his perineum. It was as if there was a hand that had reached inside of him and was massaging the buried base of his cock. But that wasn't even physically possible. 'Keep your mind passive,' Chensworth had told him. Ben intended to do just that, allowing himself to simply experience the sensations instead of trying to make sense of them.

He was transported - not fully because he was still very much aware of being strapped to the stone table inside the orgone accumulation chamber with Dr. Chensworth in the corner and his mad babbling. But all of that seemed both immediate and worlds away at the same time. He was transported to an early October three years ago.

Ben had just turned 17 that summer. He'd also just suffered his first broken heart, when Lindsay, his first serious girlfriend dumped him. Mike was trying to cheer him up, just talking his usual shit. There was a new French teacher at the high school. Madamoiselle Poirot. She was young, with red hair, fresh out of college, and all the guys thought she was hot. Mike said he knew where she lived, and that she never closed her bedroom curtains at night.

That night, they biked over to her house on Stone Hill Drive. There was a little wooded area nearby, where they stashed their bikes. Then they climbed a tree outside. And they waited. And waited. They shot the shit to pass the time, talking about other kids and teachers at their school.

It was more than an hour later, before a blue Ford Fiesta pulled into the driveway. Madamoiselle Poirot stepped out. It occurred to Ben that he didn't even know what her first name was. Bending over, she retrieved a large laptop bag from the passenger side of the car, and then entered her house.

Mike and Ben dropped out of the tree, and crept to the window. Inside, they could see her drop her bag on her sofa. She went to the kitchen at the back of her house, where she poured herself a generous glass of wine. From there, she climbed the stairs to the second floor.

Ben and Mike rushed back to the tree, eager to continue spying on the French Teacher. They watched her enter her bedroom. She began to undress, removing her top, then her skirt. She was wearing a sexy blue lingerie set -

This never happened , Ben thinks to himself. We couldn't get a good view of anything, and after awhile we got bored and went home.

But who's to say it couldn't have happened this way? asks another voice in his head. It's a female voice with an accent he's never heard before. It's the sexiest voice he's ever heard. It continues to whisper in his mind, registering to Ben as purely erotic Siren's song that doesn't coalesce into actual words, except one: Ishtar...

Ben is aware of that caressing feeling, stronger than ever. He can feel it working from the tip of his cock all the way to inside his ass beyond the butt plug. Yet strangely, he doesn't feel pressure or discomfort, only stimulation. It's as if he's being given the world's best hand job, by a ghost. It passes effortlessly through his body, but touches him in all the right places in the right ways - ways he wasn't even aware existed. He feels as if he's being fucked from the inside, and wonders if this is what it feels like for women.

The scene changes and now he's inside Madamoiselle Poirot's bedroom. Mike is inexplicably gone. She's on her bed, naked, legs spread wide, eyes squeezed shut. Ben stares at the fiery red patch of hair above her pussy, damp with her own juices. She moans, not with her own French-Canadian voice, but Ishtar's more-alien voice in Ben's mind. He can also hear the buzz of the purple vibrator, turned up to max (or is that Chensworth still muttering away? It's hard to tell). He goes to her, unzips his pants, and pulls out his rock hard cock - a condition he's had for well over an hour now.

She blindly grasps at it. She's too far into her own pleasure to care who's cock it is. She takes it into her mouth, and begins to suck. Ben can literally feel her lips around his erection, as he lies restrained on the stone table, a tongue skating around the head, greedily sucking.

She opens her eyes, the deepest, richest blue. She tells him what a bad student he is. He needs to be punished. She's going to make him fuck her. Ishtar's voice falls into a study babble of dirty talk. The vibrator is set aside, still buzzing loudly. She guides him into her. Ben feels himself entering her. At the same time he also feels her being entered - both perspectives at once- being filled up with his hard hot teenaged cock, while he can feel her all around him soft, slippery, warm. He's never felt anything like this before.

She's shaking her head back and forth and crying out in Ishtar's honey-heroin voice as he thrusts inside of her. Harder. She feels him throbbing deep inside of her. She pushes her soaking wet pussy against his hips, getting the spot just right. He leans forward, taking her swollen little clit between his fingers, rolling it like a tiny joint. His touch is driving her wild. She's going to cum soon if he keeps this up. He's going to cum soon if she keeps this up.

That caressing sensation has intensified, getting harder and faster. Ben's entire body feels like a cock - and a pussy, too - one giant, sensitive erogenous zone being fucked senseless by this sex-demon, Ishtar. It desperately wants him to cum. It's starving for his orgasm. He feels his whole body rocking from the force of its fucking.

Ben tried concentrating on the orgone accumulation chamber and his vision of Madamoiselle Poirot faded a little. His body was indeed being fucked hard. He could feel it, and see himself responding physically. But there was no one there. He was still alone, naked, strapped to the stone table. The red ball over head was now pulsing at a furious pace.

In the corner, Dr. Chensworth's chanting had ceased. He was compulsively stroking his veiny cock underneath his robes. Ben tilted his head to look into the control room. The scene there was absolute insanity. Dr. Henry and all the interns were enaged in a giant indiscriminate orgy. Dr. Henry was being savagely eaten out by a female assistant, while one of the males (the bald one who inserted the butt plug in Ben) had his cock down her throat. He, in turn was being fucked in the ass by another male assistant. It had all gone completely out of control.

But still Ishtar continued the unimaginable fucking. It was as if his entire mind had been stuffed deeply up God's glorious pussy, then turned inside out and fucked with His most amazing God-cock.

The vision of Madamoiselle Poirot returned more vivid than ever. It became reality, and everything else before had been vague fantasy. He was on his back. She was riding him mercilessly, looking down at him with a greedy desperation, starving-mad for his orgasm. He was so fucking hard inside of her. They were going to cum together. Just a few more strokes and - AH!

Ben let go a primal, inarticulate yell. He didn't just orgasm from his cock and balls and prostate. He felt his entire body and mind shuddered and climaxed. Looking down, he saw explosions of white Semen shoot from the end of his cock, up nearly a foot in the air... and then just disappear! Amazingly, sucked up into nothingness.

But the fucking sensation didn't stop. Ishtar, continued to stimulate his super-sensitive cock, balls, and prostate. Madamoiselle Poirot kept riding him, past the point of completion. Ben didn't think he could take anymore, but he had no choice. He was totally powerless, helplessly strapped down.

Ishtar tortured him in delicious agony. Chensworth and Henry were oblivious, too distracted by their own desperate sexual gratifications. Soon, he reached another climax, shooting more semen helplessly into thin air, and then another. Overloaded by Ishtar and Madamoiselle Poirot, the relentless fucking of his whole mind and body, the multiple orgasms, Ben passed out.

When he awoke - who knows how much later - several of the research assistants were unfastening the straps around his wrists and ankles. None of them would make eye-contact with him or each other. They had guilty looks on all their faces. Many of them were still sticky with cum, their hair matted in patches of drying semen, clothing loose.

Dr. Chensworth, sat collapsed against one of the statues, sobbing, his underwear still around his ankles. Ben turned to find Dr. Henry leaning back in a chair, looking blank. Her labcoat hung open. Her shirt had been lost somewhere, and her large breasts fell to either side of her chest. The glass window had blown out. He noticed that all the guys (himself include) still had huge erections - The fucking field.

From out of the crowd, Kendra reappeared, dressed, though still looking somewhat disheveled. Ben sat up with some effort. His entire body ached deeply. She began helping him with the monitoring equipment - the sock and glove, the helmet, the mouth clip, the several suction cup transmitters. The rings around his cock and the butt plug needed to be removed gingerly due to how sore he was.

"What the fuck just happened?" Ben asked.

"There was an orgone spike. We've never seen one so high."

"I did this?" Ben asked. He couldn't help but feel a little sense of pride.

Kendra nodded slowly. "You were more powerful than we've ever seen. Things... got a little... out of hand..."

"Out of hand?" Ben repeated. "That was totally fucking intense! I thought I might die!"

"Sorry," Kendra apologized. "Are you okay?"

Apart from the physical pain, which was endurable, Ben felt great. He was relaxed, and at peace. His mind felt clearer than it had ever been.

"Yeah," he said. "What about the doctors and everyone else?"

Kendra looked towards the control room.

"I woulnd't go in there if I were you. It's kind of a... sticky situation."

"Heh, okay," Ben said. "Listen, I was thinking, you know, after I recover, maybe you might like to have a few drinks with me one night."

"I don't know," Kendra said. "I mean, we really shouldn't date the participants. You know, protocol."

"Fuck protocol."

Kendra looked around at the disarray, then nodded.

"Okay, Ben" she said.
 

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments