Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbor, Chapter 7

"Connie needed help again and Tommy was willing to give her whatever she needed!"

16
13 Comments 13
3.7k Views 3.7k
4.6k words 4.6k words

It was probably a week or so after the barbeque when Tommy was sitting at home feeling a bit dejected. He had been busy trying to find out what his options were now that he knew he wouldn't be attending MIT that fall. He had half-heartedly looked around for some kind of job that he would like to do, but he wasn't having a lot of luck.

He had been looking forward to going to college that fall. He had found he liked working with computers and he discovered a real talent for it, too. He knew that those IT guys made really good money – especially the ones that worked in computer security.

That's what he was going to go to college to learn – the secrets of computer security, how to protect online users and find those hackers and virus spreaders!

However, with MIT out of reach now, Tommy was sitting at home just watching TV and feeling a little down. As he sat there mindlessly watching whatever was on the television, the phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" he said, picking up the phone. It was Connie.

"Hi, Tommy. Are you busy sweetie, I need your help with something over here," Connie said.

"No, I wasn't doing anything… just watching a little TV. I'll be over in a minute," he said. He hung up the phone and slipped on his sneakers.

He walked down the sidewalk to her house next door. As he approached her door, he took a deep breath, tried to set aside his sour mood, and rang the doorbell. Connie opened the door and, with a smile that instantly changed how he was feeling, greeted him.

"Hello hon," she said in her usual cheerful tone.

"Hello Connie," he responded in awe. Tommy had been having a rather depressing last couple of days, not knowing what to do with himself now that he wasn't going to be going to college. He had worked hard to get the chance to attend college, but that was taken from him in an instant of chaos in the accident. Before he rang the doorbell, his thoughts were rather gloomy and melancholy.

But when the door opened and he saw Connie, his world brightened instantly. Connie was standing there in her doorway wearing a very skimpy pink babydoll and tiny panties. The babydoll was held closed in the front only by an inch-wide strip under the bust of the garment.

The entire thing was sheer and practically transparent except for the three-quarter cups which were trimmed in black lace and were barely big enough to contain her massive tits. The hem of the outfit hung just below her panties in front and went higher towards the back until at the very back it was up at her waist.

When Connie turned around he realized that her panty was actually just a thong and a tiny one at that! She wore pink maribou slippers on her feet to complete the outfit and Tommy stood in the doorway slaw-jawed as he took it all in.

"You wanna come in, or would you rather stand out there gawking at me?" Connie laughed, opening the door further. Tommy, whose thoughts were focused completely on Connie and the sexy vision she made in front of him, responded.

"Huh? What? Oh yeah, thanks," he said when he mind re-engaged. She stepped aside and he entered the room, turning as he passed her and watching as she shut the door behind him.

"Tommy." It was a sentence all in itself, a command.

"…yes?" he questioned.

"I hope you weren't doing anything. I was just feeling a little lonesome and wanted a bit of company. I said I needed your help, but it was really just a ploy to get you over here," she confessed.

Tommy didn't say anything, still busily drinking in the pink beauty before him.

"Tommy." Another command.

"…yes?" he replied again.

"Do you like what you see? You haven't said anything about my outfit," she said, giving him a sexy little pout.

Tommy's heart skipped a beat. Stopped dead in his tracks, he could feel his face burning with redness.

"I…" he started to say, but the words would not come.

"What do you say, Tommy, baby? Are you going to go after what you want?" she asked, biting her red-painted fingernail coyly.

Without another word, Tommy slammed his lips onto hers. They kissed like a couple of school kids making out in the back seat of his father's car, their eager tongues dancing and exploring every inch of our mouths. He licked her luscious lips, and she licked his. Tommy pulled her closer, and she pushed him gently backward until he felt the sofa behind him. She broke the kiss and gasped for air.

"Now we're making progress," she smiled.

She pushed him and he fell backward onto the sofa. She quickly mounted him sexily, straddling his thighs and kneeling above him. She slowly moved her hands up and down his chest. She bent down to kiss him again, and Tommy slapped her ass. Hard. She gasped.

"Ooooh… I see what we're after…" she seductively whispered.

She resumed her bent over position, kissing him while removing his shirt. Tommy's hands stayed on her perfect ass the entire time. She tossed shirt onto the floor behind her, then licked his chest, and played with his nipples like a child playing with a new toy on Christmas morning. Tommy reciprocated, gently removing her gossamer babydoll, and laying it carefully across the back of the sofa.

Tommy had always thought her tits were the best part of her body. Once he had removed the babydoll, her generous tits jumped out wanting to be paid attention too. Her nipples stiffened into hard little buds and took on a delightful rosy color. Tommy lowered his head to her bosom and instantly licked and sucked her lush tits. She moaned and began grinding her hips into his.

The grinding excited Tommy and he bit down gently on her nipple, causing an arousing gasp to escape Connie's lips. He continued to play with her beautiful tits, and she continued to enjoy it. Her hips moved back and forth slowly on top of him as he sucked, urging me to continue. Tommy attempted to take the entire tit into his mouth, which resulted in utter failure, but a successful moan from Connie. He sucked until her nipples were the brightest red he'd ever seen.

Connie moved off the couch and onto the floor on her knees. She unbuttoned his pants and yanked them off with precision. His erection was throbbing against his boxer briefs, ready to emerge. She teased him for a while, tracing his upper thighs with her fingernails, and scratching at his hips. Tommy bucked his hips up, motioning for her to get on with it. She did just that. She stripped him of his boxers and deepthroated all 8 inches of his steel-hard cock.

Tommy almost screamed. He felt his cockhead knock against the back of her throat and moaned loudly. She moved up, his cock emerging from her mouth until she reached the head. She placed her lips only around the head and sucked as if she were trying to get soda from a straw. It was the most amazing feeling he had ever experienced.

Her tongue flicked and lapped all around the head, and eventually moved to the entire shaft, moving up and down his length slowly. She took him deeply a few more times, then moved down to his balls. She took one into her mouth and sucked lightly. Upon hearing his moan, she sucked harder, then sucked the other.

She made sure every bit of his cock and balls was wet with her saliva. She then did something he just couldn't believe was possible. She took his cock all the way down her throat again, and when she reached the hilt, she lowered her bottom lip and took his balls into her mouth with his cock. It was apparent she had done this before. Tommy bucked his hips so hard, she began to gag. He felt pretty powerful when he heard her gag. Tommy was so consumed with her wonderful blowjob, he didn't care about how she felt.

She came up for a breath, and Tommy pushed her dark brown head down onto his cock once more. This time, she moved her mouth up and down his cock very rapidly, fucking his cock with her lips. Tommy moaned and began to buck his hips, fucking her mouth in unison. Tommy felt his orgasm approaching, and pulled out, and pulled her onto the sofa where he was sitting.

Tommy moved onto the floor, pulling her thighs apart and positioning himself between them, looking up into Connie's eyes. Her soft sweet lips were cherry red and just as delicious. Tommy began to kiss the insides of her thighs and licked every single inch of her creamy skin he saw. He watched her as he playfully removed her thong with his teeth, and then threw it over with her pants. He had his trophy, and he didn't intend to give them back.

Tommy then began to eat Connie's sweet pussy. She tasted even better than the last time he feasted on her if that was possible. Every lick and lap of his tongue caused a wonderful reaction from Connie. She would thrash about on the couch, throwing her head back, pushing his head into her pussy with her hands, or simply bucking her hips.

Tommy bit down lightly on her clit which made her gasp. Then he began fucking her pussy with his tongue, which she loved. She fucked his tongue as best as she could. He continued to fuck her when she stopped me suddenly.

"Tommy, I need your cock now, baby!" she gasped.

She stood up from the couch and he sat down. Then she positioned herself to straddle him, grasping the base of his hard, eager cock and lowering herself down, impaling herself on him slowly. Shivers went up and down his spine as her walls closed in on him. She was now on top of him, completely naked, with his cock buried deep in her pussy. Tommy pushed upwards, thrusting into her deeper, and she moaned loudly.

She didn't fuck slow at first, as is her custom. Her need was too great; she fucked him rough and hard from the start, bouncing up and down on his cock. She gasped and moaned every time Tommy's cock head would slip by her throbbing, swollen clit. Tommy liked the sexy slapping sound of her skin meeting his at each thrust. He began to lick her tits, and she groaned approvingly, fucking him faster.

Suddenly Tommy pushed her off of him and onto the floor, causing her to whimper her disappointment.

"Face down, ass up slut," he commanded. She instantly obeyed, turning away from him and giving him a wonderful view of her perfect ass.

He quickly slid into her dripping pussy from behind, and, mimicking her actions, fucked her rough from the start. Tommy's balls smacked her skin every time he thrust into her, and she screamed, pushing herself back onto his invading cock. Tommy slammed her, hearing the slapping of his pelvis against her ass. He loved watching her ass bounce when he would thrust in deeply. Tommy couldn't resist and slapped her beautiful, creamy ass.

"Mmm, yess, baby… do that again…" she moaned, wagging her ass back and forth, taunting him.

Tommy spanked her again, harder this time, and received an even louder moan. He continued to fuck her, although she seemed to want him to spank her more.

"That gets me so hot," she groaned, pushing back onto his cock again. Then she paused, looking back at him.

"Tommy, baby, I want you to spank me. Really spank me, too… not just a couple of love swats," she said.

"What?" he asked. He knew Connie was into a lot of things, but this was new to him.

Connie turned around to face him. "Yeah, I need a spanking. I have a confession to make. While you were laid up and unable to take care of me… well, I had to take care of myself a few times," she said looking at him.

"What do you mean you took care of yourself?" he asked, wanting clarification.

"I didn't cheat on you if that's what you're thinking. I just… I used my toys when it got bad," she said. "I know what you said about not playing with myself without permission and that my orgasms were to be gifts from you, but you were not available for three months!"

"Well, Connie, I can't expect a cock-hungry slut like you to wait for three months! I mean we were fucking pretty regular there before my accident. Stopping so sudden would make anyone nuts. I know I was getting pretty grouchy too!" Tommy said.

"Tommy honey, you made a rule and I broke it. It doesn't matter the circumstances or what caused it – the fact is I masturbated without your permission and I need to be punished. So please, baby, please spank your disobedient slut and teach her a lesson about obeying your rules!" she pleaded.

He couldn't refuse her especially since he knew that it would turn them both on incredibly. He pulled her forward and she stumbled against his legs, falling over his knees and feeling his body to her left. She was in the position now that she took in her favorite night-time wet dreams when her fingers slipped between her legs and her mind took her to be with him.

It hadn't always been Tommy that was her disciplinarian, it used to be a shadowy mystery man. But even before Tommy and her had started having regular sex, her mystery man took a more familiar and sexy form.

BettyRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyRossi

Now she was naked, over his knees and he was about to slap the cheeks of her upturned ass. This was what she had been waiting for; what she had wanted for so long. Tommy made her wait a while longer, drawing out the anticipation until she practically begged him before stroking the skin of each cheek in turn. Then she felt his hand lift away from her and the excitement was almost unbearable.

SMACK! The first slap came suddenly and was sharp. It landed on the right cheek and stung.

"Oooh… yess! Spank my naughty slut ass!"

The left cheek got the next blow which was immediately followed by four more on each side.

He paused and her body trembled – secretly hoping that he would not stop. She could feel the heat of her skin and imagined that he was looking at her – inspecting his handiwork on her.

She moved on him – raising her ass as if asking for more. It was a subconscious move, a move of want and need rather than deliberate thought. Her body was betraying her.

"Seems you like this, slut. Maybe I need to spank you harder? Yes, I think harder," was his response.

"Yes! Please spank me harder! Please! I have been very very naughty! I need a good hard spanking!" she moaned.

His hand rubbed her rosy-hued ass for a second or two and then he started again, smacking her over and over, varying which side he targeted and where on each cheek the blows landed, but the spanking was relentless now. He didn't pause in his rhythm, didn't speak, and didn't stop.

Tommy continued spanking her ass over and over again, making sure that her entire ass was well-covered with handprints. The red blotches slowly merged and became one as her ass heated up to the point she thought it would burst into flame anytime. He also made sure the tops of the backs of her thighs weren't left out, a few select smacks to each one made her squeal.

He heard her breath become ragged and saw the flickering movements of her legs. He heard her begin to moan – quietly but helplessly and he continued his uncompromising treatment of her. The slaps went on and on as her ass turned from cream-colored to pink, and then to an angry red. Her flesh radiated with the heat generated by his hand and those feeling started deep inside her.

Moaning and writhing on Tommy's lap, she turned her head towards him. "Take my ass, baby." 

"What?"

"You've looked at it for years, Tommy, so now I want you to fuck it. Do it, baby, fuck my ass hard!" 

Connie could feel his cock swell larger at her words and she wriggled around on his lap trying to get the huge bulge to rub across her aching clit. Tommy could feel the wetness of her dripping pussy as her juices leaked out from between her legs.

"Fuck my ass baby please," she moaned again. She tried to get her hand to her pussy to ease the building desire, but he caught her wrist and pulled it around behind her back to hold it there. Tommy pulled her thighs apart a bit and Connie felt his fingers enter her wet cunt.

"Ohhhh my God!" she moaned as he churned his fingers in her sloppy cunt.

Using his thumb, he rubbed over her crinkled asshole, causing Connie to gasp and moan even louder. As he pressed his thumb harder on her third opening, her asshole begins to open to him. Tommy prods her with his thumb, teasing her, but not entering.

Connie tried to push back against his hand but he just pulled his hand back and laughed.

SMACK! SMACK!

"You're my slut, remember? I will decide when you get to cum!" he growled.

With tears now flowing from her eyes, each smack stung Connie's ass more than the last. Every time Tommy delivered another smack, his cock grew harder beneath her. Connie squirmed on his lap trying to feel him better. As Connie squirmed and writhed and moaned, Tommy pushed her scarlet ass down onto his lap.

Her clit found the sensitive tip of his hard, throbbing manhood and it began to throb as well. As her sensitive button rubbed over the hood of his cock, it sent little electric lightning bolts up her spine causing her to gasp and squeal in ecstasy.

Suddenly he began a relentless final attack on her ass, bringing her closer to the edge. She gasped, unable to speak anymore, only sob openly. Over and over his hand fell on her attacking her ass and leaving visible red hand prints that would last for days, reminding her of the penalties of disobeying him. Just when she thought she could take no more, he stopped.

Tommy slid his strong hand between her legs and up to her sopping wet pussy. Connie could feel his fingers as they parted her swollen lips, and she moaned at his gentle touch. Her cunt was so wet it glistened; her clit was swollen and hard, demanding attention.

As his fingers opened her flower a stream of pent-up pussy juice ran out from her tight fuck hole. Tommy's fingers played in her wet folds, stroking between her lips, and playing in her copious juices. This caused his cock to strain more against her warm trembling body, begging for relief.

Connie could use some relief herself; she needed to feel his hard throbbing cock in her mouth, her pussy, her ass; it didn't matter to her, she just needed his cock inside her somewhere! Anywhere!

"Oh baby, can I, please? Can I take you into my mouth? Let me taste your thick, juicy cock, pleeease!" Connie said, her voice filled with lust.

Tommy smiled; her whimpering plea told him all he needed to know. He pushed her off him gently and she slowly dragged her mouth down the front of you, kissing him as she went. She reached his iron rod; he was already so hard. The vein that ran along his length was full and pulsing with blood. Connie's hot breath on his manhood aroused him more, making his cock twitch eagerly.

Kissing his belly, Connie watched as a shiny drop of precum began to seep from the tiny hole atop his bulging purple cockhead. It was thick enough that she could wrap her tongue around it and pull gently to her mouth. A thin string of cum covered her tongue and she rubbed her lips across his cock, smearing the sweet precious jewel across her soft lips. 

Connie spread her legs so his finger could work its way deeper into her little asshole. Moaning a little at first, she pushed back into your hand. His finger entered her ass deeper. As she loosened up, he slid another finger in her. Surrounded in her tightness, his fingers begin to move in and almost all the way out of her ass.

Meanwhile, Connie happily slurped away at the steel-hard cock in her mouth. The taste of his young cock was exquisite and she loved taking him into her mouth, feeling the thick pulsing shaft as he pushed it deeper down her tight, warm throat. Connie's head bobbed up and down faster as she increased both her speed and her suction.

She always loved sucking cock; it was one of her favorite sexual activities. But she especially loved the feel of his cock invading her mouth. She took him deep down her throat as her tongue swirled up and around his swelling desire.

Connie stopped to lick his shaft awhile as her hand massaged his cum-heavy balls. The more she licked, the more sweet cum oozed from his cock into her mouth. He tasted salty sweet, "Mmmm, baby, you taste soo good," she purred. Sensing he was close to cumming, she grasped the base of his raging cock.

"Good girl," he said, lustfully.

"Tommy honey, pleeeeease, fuck my ass, PLEEEASEEEEE! Fuck my ass with your hard cock, Please baby!"

"Is my naughty little slut horny?"

"Yesss, very horny…"

"Well, I may have to do something about that," he said.

Tommy reached down and grabbed a handful of her long brown hair, hauling her to her feet and pulling her up onto the sofa. He placed her on her knees facing backward with her hands on the back of the sofa and her ass sticking out facing him. Connie knelt at the edge of the sofa, spreading her legs wide and her pussy dripping.

He knelt behind her grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling them apart, admiring the wet pink interior of her drooling cunt. Her walls and pussy lips were shiny with her juices and he shoved his fingers into her scooping out some of her honey and tasting her.

Connie moaned loudly knowing that he was tasting her and getting even more turned on by the act. He scooped out some more and used it to coat and lubricate her asshole, letting Connie know what was coming next.

"Oh God! Fuck my ass, Fuck my ass with your hard fat cock, please! I need your cock in my ass! Fuck me, Fuck meee!" she whined.

Tommy's cock was harder than he had ever seen it, and dripping precum steadily. She could feel him playing between her swollen lips, coating his cock in my cream in preparation.

Even though Connie wanted him to ram his horny cock hard into her in one move, he resisted the urge, entering her slowly. Tommy took his time easing into her tiny ass. He wanted her to feel and enjoy every inch he had to offer her and relish the feeling of his thick cock stretching her anus and filling her bowels with young man-meat.

The head of his cock pushed against her puckered hole and he felt her brown flower slowly open to receive him.

Connie's sensitive skin felt the precum that had seeped from the tip of his engorged sex. Two long, slow thrusts later and his swollen cockhead was practically all the way inside her ass, and Connie began to push back against him. Each time she pushed back harder and his cock burrowed deeper inside her.

"That's a good slut! fuck your ass on my cock! Show me what kind of a fuckslut you are! Fuck yourself on my hard cock!" he growled his encouragement.

Connie was pushing against him, urging him in deeper, harder, and faster. His whole cock was inside her tiny ass, totally squeezed in her tight passage.

She was slamming herself back almost brutally now, any sense of tenderness gone in a maddening need to cum. She took long strokes, slowly pulling almost out then shoving her ass back onto him violently, sinking his meatpole deep into her ass once more.

Hard and pulsating, Tommy's fat cock stretched her shit-chute more with each stroke. Intimacy and softness gave way to raw sexual energy. This was pure primal fucking.

"Harder, Harder baby, fuck my ass harder NOW," Connie plead.

Both of them were breathing hard and fast. Tommy started fucking her ass wildly. Deep, hard, forceful strokes into her, fucking her so hard, it forced her into the back cushion of the sofa. Pinned against it, she felt his cock swell inside her. Your fingers moved down to begin working her pussy, first two now three, forcing their way in stretching my tight cunt and roll her clit between soaked fingers.

SMACK! SMACK! An unexpected assault on her already tender red ass caught Connie by surprise and she yelped at the sudden stinging. Her yelps soon turned to moans, each thrust and smack sending her into a whirlwind of sensations.

His fingers and cock moved in and out of her body together, fucking her in unison, filling both her ass and pussy at the same time, pressing against each other in such small spaces. This drove Connie right to the edge of madness and she knew she would need to cum and soon!

There was a building pressure inside her as his cock swelled and expanded, pressing harder against her anal walls. His breathing was now coming in animalistic grunts; Connie could feel droplets of sweat falling onto her back from his efforts.

"I'm going to cum, slut. Do you want it slut? Tell me how much you want my cum," he panted between thrusts.

"Please please give me your cum!" Connie whimpered. "Please give your fuckslut your cum!"

"I'm going to cum in your ass. I'm going to fill your ass with my hot cum!" he said

"Yesss! Oh God please, please cum in my slut ass! Please! Please, cum in my tight whore ass!" she pleaded.

"Come with me, slut," he grunted, yelling "Cum now my little slut, NOW!"

At his command, Connie exploded in a never-ending wave of ecstasy. She felt his cock release, jerking inside her, filling her ass with his hot sweet cum. Tommy's movements were not timed, jerkily, without control of his body, he filled her bowels until she could feel the white sticky cum leaking down her shaking thighs.

Tommy's hands reached under her; he caressed her pendulous tits and toyed with her extended nipples as she came. When she was almost done, he gently laid her down on the sofa, resting on top of her, his cock still buried inside her…

Their breathing gradually returned to normal while he kissed her neck, telling her how wonderful she was and how much he enjoyed being with her and having her as his slut… words Connie loved and longed to hear. They lay together, perfectly content and happy.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments