Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club - Chapter 7

"The girls wrap up their first Club meeting and move on to another adventure."

14
9 Comments 9
3.4k Views 3.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 7 of a ten chapter novel."

 

Chapter 7

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eight naked people carrying plates and drinks filed into the family room. Lexi was amused to see that while they were dressed, the couples stayed tightly together. Now they were naked and had experienced sex with two different people for the first time, they sat randomly.

Lexi perched on a bar stool she had placed in the middle of the room. “I thought it might be a good idea to discuss the opening rounds of our club,” Lexi told the group. “I’d like to know what you thought about it so we can do a better job next time.”

“Is there going to be a next time?” Kendal asked.

“Unless the participants didn’t enjoy themselves, but otherwise, yes indeed,” Lexi replied.

Noticing everyone looking at him, Kendal held up a hand. “No, you misunderstand. I had a fabulous time. The two ladies I got to know were nothing short of magnificent. I just didn’t know the idea was to start a club which would get together more times. Donna didn’t tell about your plan.”

“Then I can assume if we got together again, you’d want to be part of it?” Lexi asked.

“Unless my wife has a problem with it, I’m in!” Kendal said with a big smile.

Lexi turned to look at Kendal’s wife.

“Oh, I’m in too,” Donna laughed.

“Good,” Lexi said with a smile. “I can say Charlie and I want to live life to the fullest while we are still young enough to do so. We’ve had a wonderful time with Beth and Bob, and are thrilled to expand our group.”

“How often do you plan to have one of these club meetings?” Jake asked.

“We were thinking once a month, but it’s not like we’ve made a hard and fast decision. We should probably discuss it.”

“I think a monthly gathering would be perfect,” Donna offered. “In fact, we would be happy to host the next meeting at our house.”

“Thank you, Donna,” Lexi said. “The next question was going to entertain the question of moving the party from home to home. Our house isn’t as large as this one, and we don’t have a pool, but you would all be welcome to come to our place.”

Amy spoke up, “In two months, the weather will be much cooler, and you wouldn’t want to use the pool. That would be the time to go to your home, Lexi.”

“Good,” Lexi grinned. “So, next month we go to the Anderson’s home and the following month to our house. Do the Bonner’s want to host the fourth meeting?”

“You bet,” Amy pipped up. “I’d be very excited to have all of you beautiful, sexy people in our home. But someone will have to help me pick out some sex toys. I don’t have very many.”

Beth reached over and patted Amy on her round, bare bottom. “Don’t worry sweetie, Lexi and I can give you a guiding hand.”

“I’m glad that’s settled,” Lexi told the group. “Now let’s discuss the first two sessions. We planned it so you would not be with your spouse. Would you want us to keep it that way?”

“I think so,” Bob offered. “I expect to have my wife naked and in my bed when you all go home, so being with the others would be ideal.”

“As I see it,” Charlie chimed in, “There’s only one woman I haven’t been with tonight. Is that the next plan for the evening?”

“It certainly could be,” Lexi told her husband. “I like the idea of us all getting familiar with everyone. But, I think it should be a group decision. Maybe you’d prefer to have someone put on some kind of demonstration. Beth and I could give you a happy lesbian show. I know that’s something Bob enjoys watching. Or, maybe we pick one couple to perform while the others watch. Then again, we could just complete the swap and have no time limit for the last round.”

“I like the sound of that!” Jake said as he smiled at Lexi.

“What do you mean by a demonstration?” Amy asked.

“I can’t say we have a firm description of a demonstration,” Lexi replied. “What I was thinking was one couple at each gathering would perform some sexual act for the others to watch. Maybe we could have a threesome perform. It could be two men and one woman or two women with one man. I’m certain you could think of something entertaining for the group with just a bit of kinky thought.”

The entire group laughed at Lexi’s last line.

“I’d like to make a suggestion,” Amy said. “I’m thirty-two years old, and I’ve never had anal sex. I’m willing to bet most or all of you have done anal before. So… I’d recommend we have someone demonstrate anal sex so uninformed people like me could learn about it. I’ve had women tell me it’s excruciating, but others have said it’s very pleasurable.”

Lexi grinned at Amy. “Speaking for myself I’d say it’s extremely pleasurable. My longest and strongest orgasms have come from anal sex. I will even admit to having a dick in my ass and one in my pussy at the same time.”

“Really?” Amy gasped.

Lexi laughed as she nodded her head and admitted, “And the two dicks are in this room.”

Once again the room was filled with laughter.

“Then you should demonstrate it to us right now!” Amy suggested.

Looking around at everyone, Lexi replied, “I would be happy to do it if you all want to see it and if some man is willing to supply a hard cock.”

Bob pushed a large ottoman into the middle of the room. “I think you could get on your hands and knees on this thing and everyone could get a good view.”

Lexi slipped off of the bar stool she had been using and moved onto the ottoman. She spread out her legs and looked at Amy. “Do you want to pick out a man for me?”

Lexi could see the excitement in Amy’s eyes. There was no doubt she was ready to watch.

“I think I’d like to watch my husband fuck your ass,” she said in a low sexy voice.

“Jake,” Lexi called out. “Are you ready to be my performance stud?”

“Sure,” he answered as he walked up behind her, his cock already hard.

Looking straight at Amy, Lexi said, “Since you haven’t done it before, I’ll give you some advice. First, you have to be relaxed. Secondly, you need to be well lubricated.”

Just then Beth stepped up, handing Jake a tube of Astroglide. “I think this is the best lube you can use and it is appropriately named for the job. Just apply some to her puckered opening and then put some on your cock.”

Beth stood there and supervised until she decided Lexi was adequately lubricated. When she was satisfied, Beth stepped back and found a place to watch standing behind her seated husband.

When she felt Jake close, she gave him instructions. “Find your target and press the head against it. Right, I can feel it, Jake. Now hold my hips and start to press it inside.”

Jake did as Lexi said, holding her hips and pushing his cock against her anal opening.

Lexi looked up at Amy. “Yes! That’s it!” she groaned. “You’ve got the head in. Now stop for a moment and let my ass adjust to your size.” Lexi glanced at Amy again and could see her eyes were wide in excitement. “That’s it, Jake,” Lexi instructed her partner. “Now push it all in. I want it all.”

Amy watched the look on Lexi’s face as Jake pushed his cock deeper and deeper.

Lexi groaned loudly. “When you’re balls deep, Jake, I want to fuck my ass. I want you to fuck it hard. Do you understand?”

Jake didn’t answer with words. Instead, he began to thrust in and out of Lexi’s sexy round ass. This was something he had wanted to do for years. And now, to do it to Lexi while a room full of naked people watched was fantasy time supreme.

“Oh fuck yes!” Lexi howled. “Fuck me with your big dick, Jake!”

Charlie leaned over Amy’s shoulder and whispered, “My Lexi gets loud and nasty when she has a cock in her ass. But you can see the look on her face. She loves it.”

Amy tore her eyes off of the fucking couple to observe the others in the room. The men all had hard cocks, and one was stroking his as he watched. The women’s eyes were glued to the action. Amy noticed Beth was rubbing one of her breasts with one hand while the other was rubbing her pussy.

Lexi got louder, demanding Jake go faster and deeper. After almost five minutes of hard pounding, Lexi cried out, “I’m gonna cum, Jake. Don’t you dare fucking stop. Make me cum!”

Amy watched as Lexi’s eyes rolled back in her head as she screamed, “Oh fuck!” in a long cry. Amy could see Lexi’s body tremble. She looked up to see her husband thrust himself as deep as he could into Lexi’s ass and growl as he filled her with cum.

The two stayed in their position for a long moment. Lexi continued to tremble as Jake slowly withdrew his softening cock from Lexi’s ass. He removed his tool and stood back to watch his semen begin to seep out.

Just then Charlie stepped up, pressed his hard cock to Lexi’s ass, and said, “She’s well lubricated now. Let’s not waste it.” He grabbed Lexi’s hips and quickly sank his hard dick into her.

“Oh you motherfucker,” Lexi groaned.

“You love it, don’t you, baby,” Charlie said as he slapped one hand against her ass cheek. “Tell me you love it!”

“Oh fuck yes,” Lexi growled. “Fuck me, Charlie. I’m such a whore. I just love it.”

The group watched, again spellbound until Kendal got up, located the tube of lube, and took Amy by the hand. “Let’s give it a try.”

Amy looked up, smiled and replied, “Yes. Please.”

Beth took Donna by the hand and led her to Jake. “Why don’t you take Jake back to one of the bedrooms? You might want to help him wash his cock off. You two can get better acquainted.”

After watching Lexi take two different men in her ass, Donna was eager to get a cock. She grabbed Jake’s hand and led him down the hallway to a bedroom.

Beth walked to her husband who was still watching Charlie fuck his wife’s ass. Reaching out, she wrapped her fingers around his stiff cock. “If I suck your cock am I going to taste another woman’s pussy?” she whispered.

“You just might,” he laughed as he pulled her head down between his legs.

 

It was slightly over an hour later when the bedroom doors opened and the two couples rejoined the others in the family room. Lexi noted a contented look on Amy’s face, and asked, “Did you finally get a cock in your ass?”

“Yes, I did,” Amy replied with a bashful look.

“How was it?”

“Kendal was very patient,” she said. “But it was pretty awesome. Am I gonna be sore tomorrow?”

“You might be a little,” Beth joined the conversation. “But as long as you relax and use plenty of lube, you should be just fine. Once you’ve made it a regular part of your sexual routine, you’ll hardly notice it the next day.”

“I’m just whipped,” Jake announced. “I haven’t had this much exercise in a long time. But then, I’ve also not had this much fun in a long time.”

“Did you have anything else planned,” Donna asked.

“No, we didn’t,” Beth announced. “When we’ve been together as a foursome, we haven’t lasted much longer than this. But don’t be surprised if you are feeling horny when you get home. When you start to think about all you’ve done and seen you’ll probably find you’d like some more.”

“Sex is like Chinese food,” Lexi told them. “Once you’ve had it you’re hungry again in a couple of hours.” Seeing Jake picking up his clothes from beside the couch, Lexi reminded everyone, “Our next meeting with be at Anderson’s home in four weeks. I’m going to suggest at each meeting we allow the hosts to select people to do some performance sex. They can choose any man or woman, or even two women to do something they will specify. What do you think of my idea?”

TransQueenAlodia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TransQueenAlodia

“It sounds good to me,” Kendal replied. “And now I’ve got four weeks to decide what and who I’d like to see done.”

“I’ve already got a pretty good idea,” Donna laughed. “But I’ve got four weeks to think about it.”

Within fifteen minutes the Andersons and Bonners were dressed and gone. Lexi helped Beth clean up and put things away while the men straightened up the bar. When the women finished in the kitchen, they came out to find Bob and Charlie, still naked, sitting in the family room with fresh drinks.

When the girls joined them, Charlie patted the seat on the couch next to him. “Come sit next to your sugar daddy,” he said to Lexi. “Has the Chinese food gone through you yet? Are you ready for some more?”

Lexi sat down beside her husband and kissed his cheek. “Have you ever known me to NOT be horny?”

“Not in the last few months,” Charlie said honestly. “You have become a different woman.”

“May I assume you mean a better woman?”

“Not better,” Charlie was quick to say. “You couldn’t be better, but you are more interesting. I can’t think of anything better than having a horny wife.”

“How about a beautiful, horny wife?” Bob laughed.

“How about a beautiful, horny wife who allows her husband to fuck other women?” Beth suggested.

“I think you girls get your fair share,” Charlie insisted.

“We do,” Lexi replied. “Now Beth and I have a suggestion.”

“What have you two cooked up now?” Bob asked.

“Last week we discovered a new theater that shows first-run porn films,” Beth told them.

“Right,” Lexi picked up the story. “We did some checking and found it’s a nice place. So… we’d like to go there.”

“Just the two of you?” Bob said looking confused.

“No,” Lexi and Beth said together.

“We want to go with you guys,” Lexi told them. “We want to go to a public place, watch good porn, and maybe have a little sex at the same time.”

“You want to have sex in a porn theater?” a startled Charlie asked.

“Not if people were sitting all around us, but maybe if conditions were right.”

Bob looked at Charlie. “What do you think?”

“It doesn’t matter what we think,” Charlie growled. “If they’ve thought about it, they plan on doing it. We just need to go along, so they don’t get into trouble in some seedy theater.”

“Good point,” Bob muttered and pulled his wife into his lap. “When are we going to do this?”

“Next Friday night,” Beth answered with a bright smile. “We’ll meet them at the theater, and then they’ll come back here and spend the night.”

“Ah,” Bob sighed. “One of those musical bed nights?”

“Oh please!” Beth said to her husband. “Don’t try to act like you don’t enjoy fucking Lexi every chance you get. I know better. Just like you enjoyed fucking Amy and Donna tonight.”

“Guilty!” Bob shouted as he held up his hands in surrender.

“Damn right you’re guilty,” Beth said. “And I’d bet a lot of money after we go to the adult theater, you guys will be anxious to go again.”

Charlie laughed. “How bad could it be if we get to have sex with these two beautiful women who just happen to love sucking cock. It just doesn’t get better than that.”

 

The following Friday night the two couples met at a small shopping center not too far from their own homes. The men were a bit surprised to see it was an upscale place. The theater was on one side of the building so the entryway could not be seen from the parking lot. Next door to the entrance to the theater was an adult toy store which was also hidden from view.

“Hey, look at this,” Charlie said as he pointed to the store’s window. “You stop in here first and buy yourself a toy before using it during the next movie.”

“Do you girls need a toy?” Bob asked.

“Nope,” Beth replied. “I have you and Charlie. Why would I need a toy?”

“The woman is brilliant,” Bob laughed. “Let’s go see what’s showing tonight.”

When they stepped inside the doors, all four of them were surprised to find a well-lit lobby with a refreshment counter. They were amazed to discover they could take beer or wine into the theater. Each of them got a glass of wine, purchased their tickets and moved inside the theater.

“I’ll be damned,” Bob said as they walked inside the dimly lit room and saw this place was entirely different from a regular movie theater. The seats were more like something you’d find in your own home. There were large, full leather chairs and what might be described as love seats. All kinds of kinky ideas drifted into their minds.

“I think we should sit close to each other,” Lexi suggested, “But not too close.”

Looking around, Charlie saw at least six couples spread around the room. Two couples were sitting near each other on the left side of the theater, and Charlie decided they were probably together just as his group was. He made a mental note to keep an eye on them.

Lexi found a large leather love seat and motioned for Charlie to join her.

Bob found one an arm’s length away and settled in.

After sitting, they could hear soft conversations going on around them. Bob tried to listen, but couldn’t understand any of the words.

After sitting quietly for just a few minutes, the house lights went down, and a film jumped from the screen announcing the following were previews of upcoming movies. The men were just a bit shocked to see how blatant the content of the previews were. For at least five minutes they saw one preview after another, each one showing naked people fucking in every imaginable position.

“I had no idea how much we were missing,” Charlie whispered to Lexi.

Lexi just giggled and unbuttoned her blouse, showing Charlie she was not wearing a bra. “Just consider these your snacks for the night, baby. Help yourself whenever you feel the need.”

“Oh you bad girl,” Charlie laughed as she looked at his wife’s exquisite tits. “Is there any chance you aren’t wearing panties?”

“You’ll have to find out for yourself,” she whispered as she kissed his cheek.

Checking to see no one was looking at them, Charlie slid his hand up the inside of her thigh to find her skirt was loose fitting and she was not wearing anything to cover her already moist pussy. “Oh, yes!” he whispered. “This may be a game I’m glad to play.”

Charlie glanced over toward Bob to see the same thing was happening on their couch. “Outstanding!” he muttered before turning back to watch the screen. “Do you have any idea what we’ll be seeing tonight?”

“Nope,” Lexi answered. “I don’t think it matters. We’re going to see some gorgeous men and women having every imaginable kind of sex. And, we might even feel like joining their party.”

Charlie looked in the other direction. In the darkness, he couldn’t see the others clearly and could only assume they couldn’t see them. He was reassured and put a hand inside Lexi’s blouse. “I think I could enjoy watching pretty people fuck while holding your wonderful breasts.” He leaned over to kiss his wife. “Have I ever mentioned you have the greatest tits in the world?”

Lexi chuckled. “Based on the attention you’ve paid to my boobs over the past years I’d have to guess you like them.”

The movie began as the titles ran across the screen. The first scene opened with the larger than life people kissing in a modern kitchen. The male character said, “I have to have you, Debbi. I can’t wait any longer.” The woman dropped to her knees, opened the man’s trousers, and pulled out his stiff cock. “I’m a married woman, Tom. I can’t fuck you. This will just have to satisfy you,” the actress said as she swallowed the man’s cock.

“That’s a nice cock,” Charlie whispered.

“It’s not better than yours, baby,” Lexi whispered back as she ran her hand over his crotch.

Once again Charlie looked around the room. The light from the screen had made the room a little brighter, but he still couldn’t see any details of the people around them. While watching Charlie did notice a woman’s head disappeared and assumed she was going down on the man beside her. “Cool,” he said softly.

As Charlie watched the woman on the screen deep throat the male actor, Lexi quietly unzipped his slacks and pulled out his stiff cock. She slowly stroked it as she watched the female actress in the film.

Six feet away, Bob had already discovered Beth was wearing no panties and enjoying fingering his sexy wife. “How many times do you think I can make you cum during this movie?” he whispered.

“I don’t know,” she answered as she opened her legs wider. “But I hope it’s a lot. I guess I’m just an exhibitionist, but this feels so fucking good.”

The actor in the movie finally pulled his big cock out of the woman’s mouth and covered her face with a flood of semen. The actress smiled as she licked the cum around her mouth.

“Would you like me to cum on your face, Beth?” Bob said with his mouth beside his wife’s ear.

“I think it would be very hot, baby,” she groaned. “I’m gonna cum. Do it harder.”

Beth made enough noise for Charlie to hear. While his wife continued to stroke his cock, he looked over to see Beth’s head leaned back with her mouth open. Charlie couldn’t see his friends clearly but guessed Bob had his fingers inside Beth’s pussy. “Cool,” he said again.

The scene in the movie changed. Now the actress who had performed the blow job was in a bedroom. She was undressing and talking to herself, saying how badly she wanted to have sex with her neighbor and how much she enjoyed sucking his cock. As soon as she was naked, she pulled a large vibrator out of a cabinet beside her bed and began pleasuring herself.

Lexi had been stroking Charlie’s cock long enough for his cockhead to be covered in pre-cum. Without considering if anyone might be able to see her, Lexi licked the clear liquid off with her tongue. Once she tasted it, she knew she was going to have to finish the job with her mouth. Her husband’s fluids had always excited her, and now she wanted to taste his cum.

Charlie had to admit while the idea of being in an adult movie theater had given him a great deal of concern, watching a beautiful woman fucking herself with a toy while his cock was being sucked was pure delight. Taking another peek from side to side assured him no one in the place was in the least bit interested in what he was doing.

The movie lasted ninety minutes. When the lights came back up in the theater, everyone was dressed and looking like they had just watched Bambi.

Walking into the lobby, Charlie said, “This was a great idea, girls. We’ll have to do it again soon.”

“We thought you might enjoy yourselves,” Beth said in a sexy voice. “I certainly enjoyed everything. My husband was very attentive to my needs.”

“Maybe you got satisfied,” Lexi told Beth, “But I plan on going home to have a long, hot fuck.”

Lexi’s remark was loud enough that a woman near them overheard. The woman put her hand on Lexi’s shoulder, leaned in, and said, “If that’s what you want, why don’t you come to my house. The man I’m with is anxious to get my clothes off, and I know you like to watch.”

Bob studied the woman as she spoke. She had a sensational body.

Pulling on her date’s sleeve, the woman pulled him into the group. “This is my friend, Steve. He’s just as horny as he is handsome. I’m Jenny, and I’m always horny. Why don’t you four come home with us and party a bit?”

To everyone’s surprise, Bob stepped forward, extending his hand to Steve. “Nice to meet you, Steve. This is my wife, Beth. And these lovely people are Charlie and Lexi. Are we crashing your party?”

“Not at all,” Steve answered with a broad smile. “Jenny is too much for me. I’d appreciate the help.”

Beth was absolutely gobsmacked to find her usually shy husband had just accepted an invitation to go to a stranger’s house for sex. “You only live once,” she whispered to Lexi.

Lexi was grinning. “Let’s go for the gold,” she replied.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments