Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At thirty thousand feet. Chapter 4

"Matthew's ride in first class."

13
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I awoke from my nap, the hum of the plane’s engines roaring. I stretched and looked around, no one to be seen. My food tray had been removed and a blanket had been placed on me. I stood up and stretched my feet.

I needed a drink. I walked towards the front of the plane where I saw a pair of stockinged feet sticking out from one of the seats. I looked over and saw it was Sophia, who three hours before I had lost my virginity to, in the plane toilet. She was fully dressed with her eyes closed, looking so peaceful.

I felt a hand on my ass and got a shock. I turned around to see Mya standing behind me, looking so sexy. She kissed me on the cheek and took me by the hand. She led me away from Sophia towards the front of the plane.

“Do you need anything Matthew? I see you knackered Sophia out. I hope you can do that to me.”

I blushed and told her I needed a cup of water. She led me to the front where she grabbed a cup and filled it up. I drank it down and asked her for another, she complied and I drank it down too. She took the cup from me and put it in the trash.

I could not help but stare at her chest and laughed. She gave me a peck on the lips and slid her hand over my crotch.

“Matthew, would you like to see something really sexy?”

I nodded. The thought of seeing her naked again, even half naked, was so hot to me. She took me by the hand and led me to the cockpit door. She knocked twice and opened the door. Inside the cockpit, I could see Evelin on her knees in front of the pilot sucking him off. The fourth stewardess, whose name I did not know at the time, but found out was called Amanda, was also on her knees sucking off the co-pilot.

They all looked up at me and smiled my way. Amanda stood up and undressed, as the co-pilot jerked off. Evelin and the pilot seemed to like the idea and started to undress too. I felt Mya’s hand on my ass so I cupped her ass too. She smiled at me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I watched as Evelin Straddled the pilot’s lap and slid his cock inside her. She started to bounce as Amanda started doing the same with the co-pilot. Evelin groans mingled with Amanda’s like a duet of pleasure, their noises echoing around the cockpit.

I could see that Mya was horny, her hand had lifted her skirt and her hand had slipped inside her panties. My cock was rock hard straining once more against my trousers. By now my hand was also inside Mya’s panties, cupping and gently squeezing her shapely ass.

I watched as Evelin and Amanda leant over to each other, kissing each other as they both rode their man’s cock. The pilot stood up, grabbing Evelin by her ass. He more or less sat her on the back of his pilot’s chair and pounded her hard. Her body shook violently and a huge orgasm overtook her, making her gush everywhere.

The pilot pulled his cock from Evelin’s pussy and she got to her knees right away sucking him off. The co-pilot held Amanda close, slamming his cock up and into her tight hole. She screamed loudly, telling him to fuck her hard and that she was about to cum. This seemed to egg him on more and he slammed harder. I watched as her eyes seemed to glaze over and she whimpered loudly. Amanda jumped off the co-pilot's lap, slipping her hand between her legs and her body shook.

Mya smiled at me and undid my zip. I thought she was going to suck me off again, but all she did was hold on to my cock. As she held onto my cock I watched as the girls switched places. The Pilot pulled Amanda close, kissing her passionately as she held onto his hard cock. Meanwhile, Evelin got to her knees in front of the co-pilot and taking his cock deep into her mouth.

Evelin sat in the co-pilot's seat moving forward so she was sitting more on her back. She spread her legs and the co-pilot slid his cock inside her.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

She groaned loudly as he started to pound her, her hands reaching up and grabbing his chest.

Amanda stood behind the pilot’s chair, her ass sticking out. I watched the pilot stand behind her and stick his cock deep into her pussy, much like I had done with Sophia. He held on to her hips, slamming his cock inside her tight hole, making her whimper loudly.

Mya’s hand seemed to gently stroke my cock as she took my hand from her ass and slipped it into the front of her panties. Her pussy was so wet and I slid my finger easily inside her pussy. She groaned softly, pulling me closer to her by my cock and kissing me on the cheek.

All three girls were groaning in unison, really turning me on. I buried my fingers deep into Mya’s pussy as far as I could reach, making her groan. The co-pilot had Evelin’s legs on his shoulder as he held on to her thighs to stop her from falling off the chair. His cock slammed hard into her, making a very loud slapping noise with each of his thrusts.

Amanda and the pilot were also making loud slapping noises as he fucked her hard from behind. Her hands white from holding onto the back of the chair so tight. The pilot had his hands on Amanda’s breasts, squeezing and caressing them as he fucked her. I could see the back of his legs start to shake. I knew what that meant, he was going to cum.

The pilot pulled his cock out of Amanda’s pussy and he tugged hard on his balls. Mya smiled at my confused look.

“He’s edging. Tugging on your balls when you are close to cumming will stop you cumming. Also, when he does cum he will have a bigger, better load. You will see.”

The pilot sat back down on his seat and Amanda slid down on his lap. She started to bounce hard on his lap, making me wonder if he was groaning in pleasure or pain. She was facing away from him as she bounced, so he grabbed at her breasts once more. I could tell she loved being touched like that.

Evelin was now sitting on the co-pilot's lap facing him, riding his cock. The co-pilot held her close, his mouth sucking and licking on her breasts as she rode him. If I didn’t know better they looked like were lovers, their eyes hardly leaving each other as they fucked.

Mya’s hand seemed to find a nice place to rest, cupping my balls and not doing too much to them. My finger, in turn, just rested inside her pussy, just sitting in her warm, wet hole. She seemed to like it.

As I pulled my hand from Mya’s pussy I heard the co-pilot grunt loudly. Evelin jumped off his cock and got down in front of him just in time. He grunted once more, this time shooting his load all over her breasts. It was thick and white, coating her breasts nicely.

She stood there for a minute as the naked co-pilot squeezed passed Mya and me. Mya had let go of my balls, slipping her hand into mine. Amanda stood up, putting her leg up on the pilot’s chair. The pilot stood up and slipped his cock back inside her, slamming as hard as he could. I could see he was close, his legs shaking like before. To my amazement, Evelin stood behind the pilot and stuck a finger right up his ass. He screamed loudly and Amanda seemed to fall to the floor just as his cock exploded all over her face. He splattered cum over her face and she took his cock into her mouth, sucking him hard. He grunted loudly falling back into his chair.

I guess Mya had seen enough as she led me by the hand back to my seat. She leant forward and kissed me slowly and softly, her tongue sliding into my mouth.

“Now it’s our turn baby. I really wanted to be the first to fuck you, but I guess I don’t mind being the second. I want that juicy cock deep inside me.”

Damn, it felt so good to be wanted.

To Be Continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments