Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eros Academy Chapter 3: The Assignment

"Jessica and Michael collaborate on a homework assignment"

15
9 Comments 9
10.4k Views 10.4k
5.4k words 5.4k words
“Michael! Wait up!” a familiar voice called across the courtyard as Michael walked past the fountain of lovers on display. Classes were over and his head still felt like it was spinning. All day as he sat through one lecture after another he kept thinking about anatomy. He couldn’t believe what he had done. Turning back now, he saw the study group walking swiftly up to meet him. He smiled, thinking how it was funny that they seemed to have formed a clique so quickly.

“Hi,” he said. The group walked up, and Michael noted with satisfaction the disbelief on their faces. “Jessica was telling us about your guys’ first class,” said Wotan.

“You got naked in front of the whole class?” Maggie asked wide-eyed. Michael nodded and gave a little shrug. “Eek! God, I would’ve DIED! It was weird enough watching porn in History of Eroticism!” she squealed regarding him with a kind awe.

“Seriously dude,” said Wotan, “pretty nuts. Sounds like it was quite a show.”

Michael just smiled mildly and shrugged again. “It wasn’t that big a deal really. I mean, I guess we’d better get used to that sort of thing.”

Jessica flashed a grin at him. “He’s being modest, it really was pretty cool.” As they started walking again Michael watched as her eyes fleetingly flashed over him, a mischievous edge in her smile, a thought crossed his mind. ‘She’s imagining me naked.’ He couldn’t be sure but somehow he was. He couldn’t help but smile at the thought and felt warmth rising in his cheeks as they passed under the arch that led back to the dorms.

There was a clamor of feet as students wound up the stairs. Michael found himself noticing the sea of long, coltish legs moving beneath swishing skirts all around him. The way the girls’ chests bounced under their tight blouses as they walked up the staircase. There were multitudes of them, all around him. It dawned on him suddenly exactly how incredible his experience here could be. He was still nervous, yes, but he’d survived his first day after all. He’d been stripped nude in front of dozens of young people and he hadn’t burst into flames. And look at all these young bodies around him. There was a real potential for fun to be had for sure. ‘Just go with it,’ he thought. ‘Just play your cards right.’

He was dreamily thinking this over when he heard his name and was brought back to reality.

“Michael?”

He glanced to his side. It was Jessica, keeping pace beside him. “Yeah?”

“I was thinking…about the assignment Ms. Chatte gave us.”

“Huh? Oh! Right, the uh, partner essay,” he said, feeling his words tumble over each other. Why did she make him so damn nervous?

“Right. Well, I was thinking…since we’ve formed the study group, and since we’re in the same class and all, I was wondering if you wanted to be my partner for the assignment.”

It took a beat for this to register. When it did Michael felt his heart skip up. “Oh! Well…” ‘Just be cool. Just go with it.’ “S-Sure. That makes sense. Um, tonight?” He asked as they reached the freshman floor.

She shook her head. “Can’t tonight. Maggie and I are outlining Female Hygiene notes. Tomorrow?”

“Sure, that works. Let’s say after dinner, around 8:00?”

She nodded. “Sounds good.” They walked in silence the rest of the way, not quite looking at each other. As they reached the dorms Michael felt a bit like he was floating. He was on a roll. For the first time since his parents had dropped him off he felt really good about his situation.

Wotan slipped into the room, and Maggie did the same. Michael and Jessica paused at the door to smile at each other some more. “Michael, today what you did in class…” Jessica said softly.

“Yeah?”

“It…it was really hot,” she whispered. With a mischievous smirk she slipped into her room.

***

The next day passed slowly. Shower, breakfast, classes, lunch. Then more classes and then finally dinner. Michael tried to pay attention and retain what his teachers were saying in “Male Hygiene”, “Sexual Positions Part One” and “Intro to Seduction” but it was hard to focus knowing what his plans for this evening were. His eyes kept wondering over to Jessica. Imagining what was under her tight white and black uniform. Her smooth white skin, perfect nipples, flash of red pubic hair. Michael squirmed as he watched her. She looked up and gave him her sweet little smile and he felt himself grow hard.

When dinner was over and they were back in the dorms, Michael paced anxiously keeping an eye on his phone for the time. At 7:55, he grabbed a pencil and notebook and headed out, leaving Wotan playing Xbox in his boxers. His hand was shaking as he knocked on the door but he did his best to look causal as it opened. Jessica stood in the doorway, a nervous smirk on her face. Behind her in the room Michael noticed Maggie sitting at her desk. He blushed a bit and looked away when he realized she was wearing nothing but a baggy T-Shirt over panties. He could hear moans and wet squelching sounds coming from her computer.

“Hey,” Jessica said.

“Hi, we still on?”

“Yeah, it’s just we uh, can’t use my room. Maggie is doing research for History of Eroticism.”

“Hi Mike!” Maggie called cheerfully, looking up from the pornography.

“Hey Maggie. Uh, well there’s my room, but…” he pictured trying to intimately study Jessica’s body with James Wotan sitting in his boxers a few feet away and shook his head. “I guess, maybe another night…” he felt his heart sink as he spoke.

Jessica seemed to think for a moment and then her face brightened “Hang on! I may know somewhere we can go, just wait one second.”

She turned back into the room and picked up a notebook and small black bag from her desk. “Just hope it’s free,” she said coming back out and shutting the door.

They started down the hall, Michael letting her lead. They walked to the end of the corridor and down the stairs. When they got to the archway, instead of heading into the main door Jessica steered them towards a smaller one farther up the side of the building. It opened to a small set of stairs leading down. “This way,” she said, “I have my Tantric Yoga class down here.”

The stairs led into a narrow stone hallway flanked with wooden doors. They wound past classrooms and offices marked with numbers and legends like, “Erotic Photography Department” and “Prophylactic Supplies”, and a spattering of professors' offices and custodial stuff. Finally they reached their destination. “Here it is! Great it’s empty!” Jessica said as they reached a door across from the yoga studio. It was marked “Private Study Room” and on the door handle hung a print sign that read “VACANT.”

***

They slipped into the room, turning the sign to “OCCUPIED” as they did. The room was slightly larger then a dorm and just as Spartan. A table dominated the center of the room, along with a small sofa and love seat in one corner and a bookshelf along the wall. In the far corner was a bed, made up with plain, though apparently clean white sheets. As the door clicked closed behind then Michael suddenly felt the full pressure of the moment wash over him.

He exhaled slowly, setting his notebook down on the table across from Jessica’s as he did, and looked up at her. She regarded him silently with inquisitive eyes.

“So…”

“Yeah…well…I guess, the best thing for us to do…” he said cautiously, considering, “well, just to break the, um, well you know. Maybe we should just take our clothes off. You know, get comfortable, being, um…naked with each other.”

She seemed to ponder this for a second, as Michael waited. She nodded. “Yeah…yeah that makes sense.” She bit her lip and placed her hands on her hips as she kicked off her shoes.

Michael’s eyes got wider. “Oh! Ye-yeah, okay then...” he started to kick off his own shoes, watching her as he did. This was happening fast. He began unbuttoning his shirt as she did the same. Her fingers nimbly worked each button of her blouse. He tried not to stare or at least not make it obvious that he was staring, as gradually more of her chest came into view. He looked up to her face saw her watching him as well.

Sucking in air he folded his shirt and set it on the table, feeling goose bumps breaking out over his bare flesh in the cool air of the room. Across the table Jessica stood in her powder blue brassier. She gave a small giggle and started sliding out of her skirt. Michael watched her wiggle it down to her feet as he began to slip out of his trousers.

They stood for moment silently regarding each other, Jessica in her bra and panties and Michael in his boxers. Finally they both began to strip off the final layer of clothing. Michael stooped as far as he could to hide the nascent erection in his shorts, though he knew it would be totally exposed as soon as he stood back up. ‘What does it matter?’ he thought to himself. Bent over like this, he watched as the underwear tumbled down her calves and over her feet. He felt his loins pulse harder and knew that he’d be fully erect when he got back up. Standing slowly he took her in as he went back up.

She still had her socks on, but every other inch of her was bare now as Michael’s eyes snaked up her body. Porcelain like legs and thighs, a brilliant burst of crimson in the patch of pubic hair deftly covering her mound and lips, blemish free midriff and navel, pert breasts and nipples, stiff from the cold and excitement. Her cheeks burned a deep scarlet and eyes were fixed on his fully erect cock, which stood at attention between his legs. Her arms were stiff at her sides and he guessed she was fighting the instinct to cover herself, the same impulse he was feeling. He shivered.

As he drank in the site of her, Michael noted something amiss. A subtle difference from the previous night when he’d been looking through the spy hole. After a second it dawned on him. Her pubes. What had previously been a neat patch between her legs was now elegantly styled into the shape of a small red heart. Michael smirked. “That’s new,” he muttered to himself before he could stop it.

“Huh?” Jessica asked, dragging her eyes away from his erection and to his face.

“Hmm? Oh! Nothing! I mean it’s just um…you’re uh…. hair…” Michael stammered.

She tittered again and looked down. “Oh, yeah. Maggie and I saw some different styles in our Female Hygiene textbook and I don’t know, I just figured I’d give something new a try…but how did you know it was different?”

Michael felt his stomach churn and his mouth grow dry. ‘Shit!' he thought. ‘Oh, you idiot!’ “Well…Uh…” He stared moronically at her, mouth open. He searched his brain for a story, any story. But it wasn’t there. She looked at him inquiringly as the moments ticked by. “Um, it’s just that…the first night here…”

The story of that first night poured out of him. He told her everything, leaving out only the part where he jacked himself off though his pants as he watched. Once he’d finished he stared shamefully at the floor, passed his hard-on, to his feet. When he looked back up he expected to see her staring daggers at him, ready to scream. Instead, she was eyeing him very curiously. It was sort of cross between being embarrassed and being amused and being pleased all at once. She looked at him, silently, for some time then, the smile rising in her cheeks she said, “Sooo, you’ve seen me naked already?”

Michael nodded sheepishly. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have spied like that.”

She seemed to consider this for a moment then shrugged. “It’s okay, after all, that’s what the peepholes are there for. I mean…that’s what this place is all about, so I can’t really be upset.”

A weight shifted off his chest and he felt himself smiling again. “Really? Oh that’s great! I was so afraid you’d be pissed.”

“Do you, uh, like it?”

Michael raised his brow quizzically. “Like it?”

“You know…” she waved her hand over her crotch expressively, “the new look.”

“Oh! Um…yeah, it’s pretty cool…hot.” He felt his cheeks and ears burn as he said it, and he saw Jessica’s face turn out in a huge grin.

“Thank you! I felt silly, but I thought it was cute. It took a lot of work. Maggie did a star.” She took a few steps closer towards him. She picked the small black bag up from the table. “Well…I guess we should start, huh?”

***

“How do you want to do this?” he asked, as she unzipped the bag.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I usually um…do it in bed.” She sat down on the edge of the bed with the bag in her lap. “How about I go first…since I can, uh, finish more times than you in a shorter time. Then you can jump in later?”

He considered. “That works I suppose” he said, not taking his eyes off her. He picked up his notebook and dragged one of the chairs over to the edge of the bed. “So I’ll just sit here and take notes.” He sat down across from her.

Jessica nodded and reached into her bag. She pulled out an object about ten inches long, two inches wide, bulbous and purple. Michael eyed it, fascinated. Jessica saw his gaze and smiled. “This is my little buddy…my Dream Maker Heavenly Dolphin.”

“Neat,” Michael said, studying it with real fascination. It was made of latex and plastic as best he could tell, phallic shaped and ridged into segments, leading into a slightly curved head. A small piece jutted out and curved from just above what he surmised was the handle. Jessica picked it up between the tips of her fingers and regarded it.

“I’ve got a few others…this one’s my favorite. He-he, it was gift actually. From my mother.” She rolled her eyes. “For my sixteenth birthday. My grandmother gave her a toy before she started at Eros, and she thought it would be a nice tradition I guess,” she leaned back on the bed and looked up at him, offering him the embarrassed smile of girl showing off a childish stuffed animal.

Michael gently taped the tip of his pencil to the note pad and quietly said, “Get comfortable. Do whatever you’d normally do and just kinda walk me through the process.” She nodded and laid herself back so that she was propped up on the pillows, half lying down laying the Dolphin down by her thigh. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, her legs spread very slightly. After a long, slow sigh she spoke softly but coolly.

“So, first, I just start by kinda, rubbing my nipples a little…” as she spoke her hands went up to her breasts.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

Her thumbs rolled over her areolas and her nipples stiffened even further as she did. She cooed very quietly. Her fingers closed around the tips and pressed down, “I just do this for a little bit, rub them, pinch them…and I let my mind wander a bit.”

Michael watched silently. He started to jot down, ‘begins with nipples’, but it was coming out shakily. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. The pulse and throb between his legs was more severe now.

One of her hands drifted down from her breast, over her stomach and between her legs which spread further apart. Her fingers gently stroked the cleft. “Mmm…then I just pet myself a little. Feeling myself getting wetter… mmm…feeling my nipples ache…feeling my, clit start to throb…” Her hand went smoothly up and down, petting her sex. Michael bit his lips and wiggled in his seat. He scrawled down a bullet point, gripping his pencil so hard he worried he might break it, fighting an urge to wrap his hand around the shaft of his cock.

She fidgeted on the bed, her head fell further back and she cooed again, breathing in deeply. Color was rising in her cheeks and she smiled absently to herself as her fingers worked on her breast and slit. “I tease it a little –hmmm- feeling it getting hard…and slippery –mmh! Rubbing it, just a little bit, hmmm, getting myself, all worked up…then…”

He her hand left her body and picked up the Dolphin. She lifted her head with reluctance as she worked the settings. Michael heard a faint hum as it turned on. She brought it down quickly and gingerly rested the tip to the apex of her lips. The effect was instantaneous. Her knees bent and her body shuddered. “Aw! Haaaa…mmmm… so, huh, then I just, press the tip, huh, on my c-clit, like this for a bit…mmmm, alternating the speed, and moving it in a, a, -awww! ...a little circle. And I feel myself…getting wetter, and wetter…mmm.”

The tip of the pencil snapped off on the paper as Michael gaped transfixed. Fuck notes. He was so horny he could barley sit straight. He was shaking, listening to his own breath and feeling his member pulse as his heart rocketed. His eyes danced between her twisting face and the slowly gyrating vibrator. The familiar pain was welling up in the pit of his stomach and spreading into his gonads. He wanted to jack off. Needed to Jack off. But he had to hold out. He had to wait, to let her watch.

Jessica was breathing hard and fast through her mouth as her eyes twitched. She slid the Dream Maker down the length of her slit. She was whispering now, talking mostly to herself. “Mmm...I get it nice and slick. Mmmm, w...with my juices. Then…when I’m dripping, and my entire body is screaming for it, mmh, I slide it in…” Her mouth hung open as she started to push the artificial phallus into her tight, wet body slowly. She moaned lowly as it went deeper in. Inch by inch, segment by segment it disappeared into her, until at last the arching nub rested on her clit. “Uh!”

Michael’s thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base of his cock, squeezing it desperately to relieve the pressure. His neck strained and he grunted to himself as sweat broke out on his brow. Watching the dildo slip into her smoothly, hearing the soft buzz as she angled it against her body and started panting as she pushed it in and out gently but firmly. She groaned, “Aaaw! Auh! Shiiiit! Getting close…mmm! Gonna cum!”

The buzzing kicked up as she adjusted the speed. The Dolphin moved faster and her body reacted to it. Her back arched and her mouth hung open in a noiseless shriek her entire form trembled and spasmed. She began to emit tiny, surprised squeals as the orgasm swept over her. “Eeh! Eah! Ehm!”

The movements of her arm did not stop but slowed, and the buzz of the vibrator became quieter. Her eyes slowly parted and met his. Her wet lips made a small smile. “Your turn.”

***

He moved fast, awkwardly lunging for the bed and she scooted to accommodate him. His hand gripped his shaft hard; the impulse to pump away the mounting pressure was nearly impossible to fight. He wrapped his fingers around his testicles and squeezed, biting his inner lip as he did. He had to go slow; otherwise he’d cum in a matter of seconds and rob Jessica of any chance to observe him. Slowly he let go of the pulsing shaft and took several deep breaths.

He looked over at her, lounging on the pillows against the wall, her knees bent and legs splayed. Her fingers softly petted her pink slit, glistening with her bodily lubrication, the slickened vibrator lying forgotten by her side. Her eyes were locked onto his erection, full of fascination.

“So,” Michael said, rubbing his hands up and down his thighs, “I usually start by just pulling the foreskin back and rubbing the tip a little…” Exhaling slowly he did as he said, his palm wrapping around is shaft in he familiar motion, gingerly pulling the elastic flesh down off the engorged tip as he pressed the ball of his thumb onto the sensitive skin, feeling the sticky pre-cum already gathered there. A soothing shudder ran up his spine and he sighed contentedly as he began making a small circle, reminding himself to go slowly.

After a moment he let his hand slide farther down to the base. His arm began to move up and down, pushing the skin back and forth with it. “Then,” he said steadily, “I start pumping it. Squeezing it, mmh, just going up and down.” His other hand reached between his legs and cupped his testicles gently. He squeezed them as his hand slid up and down smoothly. His heart beat faster and he breathed deeper as he fell into this well learned motion. “Mmm.”

He felt the mattress shake subtly. He glanced over and saw that Jessica had shifted closer to him. She was staring down it him, eyes wide, biting her lip with concentration. She was so close he could feel her heat. Watching the minute rise and fall of her breasts, began to stroke faster, griping harder. “Then I start to pick up speed. Uh, just, huh, pumping it harder as it gets, huh, more and more sensitive.” He worked his palm smoothly on his pole, feeling her eyes boring into him, stopping every few seconds to roll his thump on the slick tip. She shifted closer again, pressing her bare body flush against his. He could feel her breast resting against his arm, her bottom pressed against his. He closed his eyes. “Mmm, then, I feel myself getting close…” he muttered. He’d cross the point of no return. The climax was building in his testicles.

Jessica laid her head on his shoulder. Michael bit his lip, his hand moving rapidly. Her breath, hot and wet, hit his neck and it was the straw that broke the camel’s back. His eyes squeezed shut. His body shuddered. He eschewed a quick gasp as he felt himself release. “Huh! Uuuh!”

His arm moved a few more times weakly a few more times before he let it fall to his side. His body relaxed and went limp against wall. His member dangled between his legs, draining onto the sheets. After a moment he lifted his swimming head and opened his eyes. Jessica was staring down, an amused grin on her face. “Well, that was a bit messy,” she said. Following her gaze, he looked down and noticed the splash of viscous white cum puddle on her leg.

“Oh! I’m, I’m sorry,” Michael sputtered, embarrassed. “I didn’t realize that, uh…”

“No, no! It’s okay. Really, I don’t mind. It was just a little, well, surprising. Heh, I mean there was a lot of it.” She giggled and after a moment Michael found himself laughing as well.

“Well, I think I’ve got enough info for my essay,” Michael said, smiling tiredly. As he did his hand slid slowly around her back. He waited for her to wiggle away and when she didn’t he shyly wrapped around her waist. He felt very warm and tired and content. “What do we do now?”

“Mmm, why don’t we just rest a bit before we head back?” she suggested. Michael felt her hand creep round his back. He sighed, closing his eyes again and resting his head against hers.

“Sure,” Michael said, his voice getting distant and swimmy, “that’d be nice.” He breathed in and caught a deep whiff of her shampoo before he drifted off to sleep.

***

“Oh, shit!” Jessica hissed. Michael parted his eyes and blinked. They were lying beside one another, his arm draped over her, her head pressed against his chest. She had her phone held up to her face.

“Huh? Wh-what is it?” he asked, getting onto his elbow.

She began to scramble off of the mattress. “We fell asleep! It’s 11:10, we missed the curfew!”

“Fuck!” Michael murmured, sitting upright. “God! I’m so sorry!”

“No, it’s not your fault, I fell asleep too. Jesus, what are we going to do?!” She was frantically slipping into her panties. Her hair was wildly tussled from the pillow as she gathered up her clothing.

“Um, shit, well I guess we just try get back up there as quick and quiet as we can. I mean, what else can we do?” Michael said, grabbing his boxers.

Jessica stopped moving and considered. “Yeah. I guess that’s all we can do. Damn it!” The both dressed as quickly as possible and Jessica packed up her Dolphin. Standing by the door, they eyed each other warily. Michael set his hand on the knob and, took a deep breath and opened it.

The door gave an agonizing squeal as it swung open. Michael pushed his head out the crack and peered down the hall. It was empty and dark. He listened for a moment. “Okay, coast is clear. Let’s go.”

He headed out the door and down the corridor quickly, Jessica following close. The glowing red exit sign above the door guided the way. As they reached the top of the stairs Michael had a terrible moment when he was certain that the door would be locked. The two of them would be stuck here the rest of the night and be found the next morning, at which time they’d be given some horrific punishment. But when he turned the doorknob it turned easily and clicked open. He pushed the door open a crack and paused.

“Hurry!” Jessica whispered edgily from behind him.

“Hang on, I just want to make sure it’s clear.” Very slowly he nudged his head out of the opening and looked around. The courtyard stood silent, the central fountain turned was turned off and the normally crowded space was totally devoid of people as far as he could tell.

“How’s it look?’ Jessica asked.

“Looks empty. Move fast. Ready?”

She nodded. Michael silently counted to three and then darted out into the courtyard. Jessica was close behind as he moved passed the silent statues, feeling the stony gaze of the nude lovers staring at him accusingly. When they reached archway they stopped at the door. Michael had another pang of terror when he was certain it would be locked, but instead it creaked open noisily. He stood to the side and waved her in. “Quick! Head up!”

Jessica ran passed him and headed towards the winding, spiral staircase. He followed behind her taking up the rear. It was so different in the dark, they both slowed down as they headed up there hands stretched out along the stone wall. They reached the landing, Michael was starting to feel a sense of real hope as they looked down the long carpeted corridor flanked by dorms, when he caught site of a flickering light coming from around the corner. “Who is that?” A stern voice called.

Jessica looked at him with panic in her eyes. Michael felt himself giving into fear as well. His eyes flashed around, looking for any source of cover he could find as he heard footstep drawing closer down the wall. He pointed frantically at a bust standing on the wall. Jessica looked over and seemed to understand. She darted over and crouched behind the pedestal. Michael followed her, dropping to his knees and pressing himself as close to the wall as he could.

He peered around the pedestal. The light grew brighter and the footsteps crept closer. Michael held his breath. “Whoever that is, I can hear you. It’s past curfew.” The voice called again, closer now. He could hear footfalls plodding along the hall. A flickering shadow fell over the far wall, moving steadily towards their hiding place. He tensed. Another twenty seconds and whoever it was would be right on top of them. He glanced over at Jessica. She was staring at him, eyes alive with terror. At that moment Michael decided, 'fuck it.'

“It’s me.” He said loudly, springing from his place against the wall and taking several steps towards the light. The figure halted in surprise. The light was coming from an old fashioned lantern held up by their face. It took Michael a moment to register the face in the shadows. It was Deacon Crane, the prefect who had shown them to the freshmen dorms on the first night.

Crane blinked. “Dravenwood? What are you doing out? Didn’t I tell you about the curfew?”

Michael looked at the floor, trying to fight the urge to look back over his shoulder at the pedestal. “Yes sir. I’m sorry, I was down in one of the private study rooms catching up on some homework and I guess I just lost track of time. I fell asleep, woke up after curfew. I tried to sneak back to the dorms. It was dumb.”

He slowly lifted his head to look at Crane’s face. He seemed to be considering. “Hmm. Well, I suppose I can buy that. It’s just you out here right?” He asked probingly. Michael nodded firmly, still holding his head down. Behind him Jessica was remaining as quiet as mouse. “Well,” Crane said, “Since it’s a first time I don’t see the need to give you any demerits. But I do need to give you detention. Sound fair?”

“Very fair sir.” Michael said, feeling relief creeping into his body. Crane produced a small notebook and set the lantern on the floor. He scribbled on the pad then tore of a sheet and handed it to him. It told to report to The Punishment Room no later than 6:00 p.m. tomorrow. Michael sensed he’d feel a little more apprehensive about this as it got closer, but for right now it was enough that he’d gotten Jessica clear.

“Come on now,” said Crane, “let’s get you back to your room.” He turned on his heel and began to head back up the hall, the lantern stretched out in front of him. Taking up the rear, Michael risked a quick glance back over his shoulder at the pedestal. He caught a brief glimpse of Jessica’s silhouette leaning out. He held up his hand to tell her to wait. When they reached his door, Crane said good night. Michael slipped into his room and waited by the door. Inside Wotan was snoring noisily, deep in sleep. He listened as Crane walked off the direction he’d come from and felt his body go slack against the door. He stood there breathing heavily for full minute before he heard a minute knock. Immediately he tensed back up.

He turned and very, very slowly and gently opened the door just a crack. Jessica was standing there. She was smiling nervously her eyes flying down the hall. “What?!” Michael hissed, “Get in your room! While the coast is cl-!”

But before he could get the words out she was putting her lips on his. Michael stopped thinking about getting caught. He stopped thinking about detention. Stopped thinking about the assignment and class and everything else all he was aware of were her lips on his. It was over much too fast. “Goodnight,” she whispered as she broke off the kiss.

Published 
Written by SanchoHardbottle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments