Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MBF 25 - A Surprise Gift Pt. 2

"Jay watches as Amanda gets filmed"

1
0 Comments 0
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
“Are you ready for this?”

Amanda’s question shook my thinking. I looked at her and Jeanette with a smile. “I guess.”

Jeanette spoke. “I have been looking forward to this for a while now. How about you?”

Amanda nodded her head. “Are you kidding me? I have been so excited about this for the past couple of weeks. I’ve had to resort to use padding in my panties to soak up all my juices so they won’t soak through to my jeans the past couple of days.”

Jeanette laughed. “I know how you feel.” And she opened the door to her sister’s house.

It’s been a couple of months since the last time I’ve been to Jenna’s place. Last time I was here I was being video taped by Jenna and was asked to come back after Amanda had returned from being with her grandmother.

In the past two months or so, I had gone to states and our team won. Jeanette and Amanda’s cheerleading squad had taken 2 nd place at the cheerleading finals in their division and took 10 th place overall.

We had gone on our winter break. Came back and done our midterms. And essentially had to wait until this weekend to do our follow up, mainly because Jenna had gone to twelve different shoots before she had free time to finish up our video session.

I had completely forgotten about the video shoot because we have been so busy. Hell I gotten reminded about this yesterday and my promise that I would do this. I tried to get information out of Amanda and Jeanette about what was going to happen but didn’t get very far beyond it’ll be fun, or it’s a surprise.

We walked into Jenna’s house and it looked like a normal house again. There was actual furniture in the main room. Last time there was a couch only, the rest of the furniture had been moved to another location to make room for all the filming equipment.

I wasn’t standing there for very long before Jenna appeared and met us in the main room. She quickly greeted each of us with a hug before speaking. “I’m so glad you could make it today.”

I rubbed my arm trying not to look anxious. “Yeah. Well I did promise the girls.”

Jenna smiled. “Oh, and congrats on the win.”

I smiled. “Thanks, but it wasn’t nothing.”

Amanda quickly chimed in. “Yeah he even got invited to the West vs. East High School All Star game next year.”

Jenna looked at me like she was impressed. “Is that right?”

I spoke, “Well not formally but it’s a possibility if I play well next year.”

Both Amanda and Jeanette spoke at the same time, “Oh you will.”

Jenna laughed. “Well you guys ready?”

The girls nodded their heads furiously. I wanted to laugh because their previous conversation told they were excited. I just gave Jenna one little nod.

Jenna smiled. “Alright follow me.”

All of us followed Jenna through the house. I keep forgetting how big Jenna’s house is. We must have passed at least five doors before she opened the door for us, actually I wasn’t really counting how many doors because all the artwork and photos along her walls distracted me too much. Along Jenna’s walls were pictures of her family but those were sparse. Mainly along her walls were her various photo shoots nude and complete wall posters when she stared on the cover of her films. Any guy would be distracted by those photos no matter if they had eyes for only one girl, hey sue me I’m a guy.

We walked into the room Jenna was looking for and was immediately surprised by two things. First thing was how large the room was. This room made my living room look like a normal bedroom compared to this room. How big exactly is Jenna’s house?

The second thing is how the room was laid out. The room had a blue backdrop covering of the walls. You could tell that there was no windows in the room that or if there was any windows the backdrop hid it very well. There was a camera on a tri pod with five others sitting on the ground against the wall. In the center of the room was a cushioned table large enough to hold two people…barely. Behind the table was a scoreboard you’d see at a little league soccer game or something like that.

On the scoreboard it didn’t have the normal home and away placings, instead there was masking tape over them with a sharpee written on them saying “small” and “large”.

Okay…I’m confused.

Jenna spoke before I could think what the score board meant. “You guys ready?”

I looked over at Amanda and Jeanette seeing them nod. I turned my attention to Jenna. “Ready for what?”

Jenna smiled. “For the sex games.”

I looked at her completely confused. Jenna saw my confusion after a few seconds. “Didn’t the girls tell you?”

I slowly shook my head. Sex Games? What the fuck is that? I didn’t know whether to be confused or be mad or some combination of the two. God I hate it when they, meaning Amanda and Jeanette, spring surprises on me. The least they could have done was tell me what was going on instead of keeping me in the dark. I know that their surprises have slowly become more and more fun but still just a few hints here and there would be nice.

Jenna spoke, “Ok…well as part of your anniversary gift from the girls. We are going to see how many times you can have sex in one day. How many orgasms the girls can have. And finally see if you can tell which girl is which when you’re blindfolded.”

I slowly spoke, “O…..K…., which one are we doing first?”

Jenna smiled. “We are seeing how many times the girls can cum to your one.”

Jeanette spoke. “Alright!” obviously someone is excited, “Who’s going first?”

Jenna spoke, “That’s a good question.” She thought about it for a moment like she hadn’t considered that. Then as if a light bulb went off in her head she quickly fished out a coin from her shorts, and flipped it in the air. “Call it.”

***************************

Amanda laid on the make shift cushioned table that almost reached to nearly my pelvic bone so to me it was roughly the right height. Amanda laid completely naked and looking at me.

Jenna came up with a camera in her that wasn’t on the tripod and both were already recording.

AnnaxSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaxSweety

“Ok Amanda. We are going to film you and how many orgasms you have before Jay has his. So Jeanette is going to keep score.”

Both Amanda and I looked over to Jeanette who is standing next to score board. Naturally she waved and smiled at us, but you could tell she was a little upset she wasn’t going first.

Jenna spoke, “For every time you have a small orgasm just say, ‘small’, and Jeanette will mark it on the board. ‘Big’ for large ones and every time you squirt we will mark it on the board. Got it?”

Amanda simply nodded. Hell those were instructions I could easily understand.

Jenna smiled before she continued, “Alright. We are going to start off with you masturbating for 5 minutes. After the 5 minute mark Jay can help you pleasure yourself for 10 more minutes. After that he can start having sex with you until he finally cums. Once that happens we will tally up the score. Then after that we will give Jay some rest time you’ll switch places with Jeanette. Got it?”

Once again Amanda nodded.

Jenna smiled again, “Alright,” her attention went to her sister, “put 15 minutes on the board and start the timer.”

I watched as Jeanette quickly programmed 15 minutes onto the board.

Jenna looked back to Amanda. “Alright whenever you’re ready you can start.”

With that Amanda started playing with herself and the clock started on the board.

13:46: Amanda said, “Small.” Jeanette marked on the board Amanda’s small orgasm. I noticed how wet Amanda had started to become to the point where she was beginning to have a slow leak. My dick instantly got hard.

12:52: Small

12:01: Amanda yelled, “Large!” And I watched as a big gush of clear liquid splashed out of her. Almost like a small water balloon exploded inside her. I wish the 5 minute mark had came and went just so I could taste it.

11:21: Small

10:14: Small

Finally the 10 minute mark hit. It was my turn to play with Amanda. Those first 5 minutes watching Amanda masturbate was fucking torture.

I quickly approached Amanda and started kissing and nibbling on Amanda’s nipples while I let her still play with herself.

9:42: Small

9:00: Large

I went from kissing her nipples to kissing her lips and biting her neck while I stuck two fingers inside her while she continued playing with her clit.

7:52: Large. I felt Amanda’s pussy clamp down hard on my fingers making it hard to wiggle them inside her. I had to wait until her orgasm subsided before I could move my fingers.

6:48: I went from fingering her to eating out my girl.

6:23: Small

4:12: Large. Amanda arched her back and gushed her juices all over my face. I tried to drink up all her juices as it came out of her but most of it went onto the cushion and dripped down to the floor.

2:13: Small

1:05: Small

Finally the countdown was over. I could finally make love to my girl. These last ten minutes had been torture because my disk had begun pulsating begging to be put inside Amanda.

I guided my dick into Amanda and began to slowly push myself into her. I watched as her eyes widened when I had pushed myself to the hilt inside her. If I pushed my senses into my dick I could probably tell I was bottoming out on her but it was hard to tell for sure with the slicker covering my dick.

As I slowly started my momentum a sort of frenzy began. I put making love to my girl to the wind and just started into full on fucking my girl. I put everything into our sex session. All my love, my fear, my passion, my anger, and happiness into each thrust into Amanda’s slippery insides. I frequently changed positions on her. The entire time we were fucking she yelped, moaned, and quivered with each thrust inside her each one louder and more powerful than the last.

Our session made me forget about what was going on around me. I no longer saw Jeanette or her sister, Jenna, or the cameras. I just focused on what I was doing to Amanda and how good it felt to have sex with her.

Time made no sense to me any more. Each thrust into Amanda’s body felt better than the last. A sort of blanket enveloped me making everything seem distant. I could no longer hear anything even though I’m sure Amanda was yelling her orgasm sizes to Jeanette as I didn’t break my stride.

Finally after some time I blacked out from the strain of what was going on. When the black out faded and my consciousness returned I realized I was laying on my back on the ground. What happened? How long had I been out?

The blanket that made everything seem distant slowly lifted off me. I realized Jenna was standing over me saying something but the ringing in my ears made it difficult to decipher what she said.

“What?” I said.

Jenna smiled and chuckled at the same time. “I said, ‘That was some good fucking.’”

I was confused as to what she meant by that. It was just normal love making to me…ok maybe a little more intense than normal.

I looked around finding Amanda laying on her side breathing slightly heavily. Her body completely glistened from sweating profusely from what had happened. I got up slightly and crawled over to her realizing my legs didn’t like me at the moment and refused to corporate for me.

When I got to Amanda I realized she had blacked out from the orgasm marathon. I noticed her body slightly flinched like she was still riding the orgasm rollercoaster. Her eyes were open but when I waved my hand over her I noticed there was no recognition…yep she’s still out of it.

I looked over to the scoreboard to see what kind of rollercoaster Amanda was riding. I read the scoreboard and was surprised as I read that Amanda had 12 small orgasms, 8 large orgasms, and it looked like she had squirted 6 times. At least that what I thought I saw, I think my eyes were still having a hard time focusing.

That’s what Jenna had meant.

I went back to laying on my back allowing my energy to come back to me slowly. In the corner of my eye Amanda twitched every so often. I hope I can go again soon because this is beginning to get fun. For now I’m just happy I did my best with the girl I love. Secretly I didn’t want that session to end and also I hope Amanda and I do more things like this. Only time will tell.

Published 
Written by Lightning454
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors